Thread: How can you tell if your were from Atlantis

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registeredTagger Second ClassTagger Second Class

Level
    Thanks

How can you tell if your were from Atlantis

Hello Again!

Here are some signs that you may be from Atlantis:

Holding a quartz give you a strong sense of power.

Just seeing a picture of a quartz crystal make you feel energized.

From childhood you just felt like you didn't really fit in. Not that you necessarily wanted to.

You get bored easily.

You have a strong loving compassion for others, especially emotionally.

People are drawn to you for advice.

This ad goes away when you register.

You have dreams of being underwater.

Very intuitive.

Have strong healing abilities.

Not in the traditionaly field of work or have an interesting hobby.

You have an odd range of friends, age, types, interests etc.

Fear of large tidal waves or floods.

Just attractred to Atlantis.

I have been interested in all of this for the longest time. With 2012 coming around the corner it will bring out a lot of Atlanteans!

Have a great evening!!!

Suzan

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Hi

I kind of dont agree with a lot of that for various reasons...
    Holding a quartz give you a strong sense of power.

Just seeing a picture of a quartz crystal make you feel energized.
    quartz crystals can energise anyone .. not just those who were originally from Atlantis.

From childhood you just felt like you didn't really fit in. Not that you necessarily wanted to.
    That could mean so many different things.. not necessarily that the person is from Atlantis, all it means is that the person has a strong resonance to being elsewhere.

As an Atlantian myself... the one thing I found is frustration at the level of technology here eg
    it is like they are babes still when it comes to lazer therapy (I can remember in Atlantis that we used lazers a lot for various things.. our doctors are only just starting to learn how to use them). I can remember quite a lot of technolgical things we dont have here. eg their water filtration method etc etc.

So I guess frustration at this earths technology would point to "possibly" an Atlantian lifetime. There thou are also other worlds/planes someone could of came from who had better techology then one has here.

You get bored easily.
    That is just a common personality trait so dont mean much other that someone is unable to occupy themselves well.

You have a strong loving compassion for others, especially emotionally
    Atlantians werent partically compassionative at all compared to some other places. It was due to various non compassionative things that their society and culture ended up being destroyed. There was a lot of egotistic ones.. not enough heart... to much focus on technology. There was a lot of darkness and dark ones in Atlantis esp towards the end.
    All or most of the big players from end of time there.. are back on this world incarnated or incarnating again. One comes across many other Atlantians. The Atlantian priestesses are back as a group too.

Strong compassion and love more so many point to one being originally from one of the angelic races eg 6th D star races.

You have dreams of being underwater.
    Fear of large tidal waves or floods.
    Interestingly many of us who died in Atlantis have blocked that part out as it was all so traumatic. I personally love water.

I guess the memories of that part will come back some day. Thou I remember being in Atlantis I dont remember my death but I have spoken to one who was in Atlantis with me and he remembers my death and loosing me due to the water, he watched it take me.. I drowned.. (I do remember being a female there in that lifetime (along with knowing my age so his memories of me tallies with what I do remember).. I clearly remember my emotions at the shock/horror/being dumbfounded of the failure? with the crystal. Everyone was extremely shocked. I was just standing inside a large space in a building, in shock over the crystal just repeating over and over "what is wrong with the crystal?" to another, but in the language of back then. I was in shock.

Have strong healing abilities.
    I dont think all Alantians were healers thou a lot of us from there were. I myself did healing there... crystals and colour featured strongly in Atlantian healings.
    A strong attraction to crystals and healing "may" come from Atlantis (but once again there are also other places in which healing was done with crystals... I have another lifetime an otherkin one, not Atlantis which powerful crystal(s) were also a feature).

Just attractred to Atlantis
    I do completely agree with that one.. past Atlantians usually do have a strong interest in Atlantis and anyone who has a strong interest.. esp at this time.. should suspect they may of been Atlantian.

Namaste
    Last edited by seamist; 09-06-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registeredTagger Second ClassTagger Second Class

Level
    Thanks
    Hello,

These are just fun thoughts not to be taken so seriously.

Thanks, Suzan

Old Soul
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,128 Times in 814 Posts
    This is how you know your from Ireland which is infact the new atlantis

You love drinking

You love a laugh

Your as stubborn as the mule your looking at to see who'll stop looking first
    You do your own thing anyway for a bit of Craic

Your afraid of Tidal waves as your living on an island

Indigo Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionixx View Post
    Hello,

These are just fun thoughts not to be taken so seriously.

Thanks, Suzan
    ah okay. Thank you for explaining that.

Many at this site are new to things and may of taken your post seriously just like I took you as being serious. (one hears people saying the strangest things at times). Do you mind letting us know if something is a joke.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered100 Experience Points100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    thats not indigo..thats starseed

Indigo Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bryon View Post
    thats not indigo..thats starseed
    not necessarily It could be either.. some indigos I know have had other earth lifetimes and hence may of even been in Atlantis.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    im just curious, are there any cyrstals around here? if so please add me
    love and light to you
    sincerly,
    a crystal child

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    When I first read this I was like "I hope they're not bein serious",until I saw further down.. XD lol

Old Soul
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranOverdrive

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,738 Times in 1,224 Posts
    I've had past lives on Atlantis, but I do not conceder myself to be an "Atlantean".

When I was a child, I had dreams of being in a place surrounded by water, lots of canals...I remember traveling in a boat in one of these canals...at the time I felt like it was me in a past life...(I didn't know where it was).

Years later, when I read up on Atlantis, and was told, in a reading, that I had past lives in Atlantis, I remembered those dreams, and felt that they were in Atlantis (it fits the description, lots of water, and canals).

I also had many dreams of tidal waves...

I may have had past lives in MU, and there was a time when the word MU popped up in my mind (when I didn't know what MU was)...so that's possibly why...

There sometimes seems to be this MU, and/or Lemuria, and Atlantis, divide, as if some people are either "Atlantean" or "Lemurian"...and I don't see myself as either...not just because of past lives, but also, because that is not "who I am".

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Achievements:
    3 months registered3 months registered100 Experience Points100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I was doing an Atlantis meditation and all of a sudden I was sitting on what seemed to be raised ground in an open yard area behind a large building. I was in a white gown and was sitting next to water yet my surroundings were similar to that of red desert. I was then taken to a waterfall where my surroundings were completely different; green plants and so on, and I was with a man who was strong and also clothed in a gown like outfit. We were definitely lovers but the feeling was that it was a secret and he was also protecting me. It was not overly vivid and then it stopped. I didnt think much of it until several months later I did a course and a woman came up to me and apologised for being strange and said she had to ask me a question, and then asked if I was from Atlantis. At that point I thought back to this vision. I have always been drawn to Atlantis, I love water, have always loved being in and under water. When I was a child I wanted to stay under water for as long as I possibly could because I felt I belonged under water. I do however have a fear of the ocean and large waves. I haven't had any other visions. I am a very caring person with a big heart, however when I think back to Atlantis I don't feel as though I was that open and trusting with my feelings and my love, I feel as though I was someone with authority that only showed vulnerability to those close to me; very guarded! I also do get a sense of ego and power, although that grates against me now somewhat! I often wonder why this information has come to me, and if it is genuine and not misinformation, or a combination of past life information for different lives. Anyone who may get a sense of where I am at, what I have tapped into, your comments would be greatly appreciated. One thing when those selfish thoughts do arise this information has kept me humble/ in line somewhat.