Vibrating silver Disc

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
Ok I have been having these visualizations for awhile Of a vibrating metal disc. If I inflate it forms a sphere and perfect circle around it that almost has these oscillating waves on it. I have an idea of what it is but I want to gather thoughts from everyone else. Your answers will verify if you have any interaction.
Azure Prince

is it always right ontop of your focus? aka in the middle of wherever you look
and for how long have you seen it?
InsertCreativeAliasHere

oh if your talking about actaully see symbols in the middle of my sight I see the tripple goddess symbol with a cross intermingling it. Also many other geometric symbols but that is the final form. I do not physically see the vibrating disc. It more of something that just pops into my head. My body has eyes and my mind reflects what my body feels.
Azure Prince

because... i have for a few days now seen an octagon on/as my focus, made of 6 separate triangles.

sorta like the middle segment of Image
but with a slight bit more space between each triangle.
it started with an X that got another line through it, later theyre removed and only what i said above remains.

idk for sure what it means, but i suppose its gotta have something to do with diamond crystalizing.
diamond because its a damn stable formation, and 6 triangles; carbon(the component of diamond) is the atom number 6. also, i and my aura fit under the label "diamondchild" (tho many of the details written about the label is just wrong), and my aura started slowly whitening just before this emerged...

maybe you are experiencing something similar?
it might just be showing that you are reaching another "level" of some sort.
InsertCreativeAliasHere

Ever heard of the maharic seal?

Spinning, vibrating silver (pale) disk, that forms between you, the earth, and universe.

It also often comes, in visualization from inhaling and exhaling the energy from a star of david, to a SPHERE, or ball, and then into a silver disk. It's an incredible technique. The energy is amazing.

It comes from the "azurites."
AmentiHall

I read it, I actually have been doing something similiar just because it felt right by moon gazing. But My symbol has been showing up for about 5 years now. I didnt intentionally do it at first but I can visualize it.
Azure Prince

by mimzy
sounds like a UFO
mimzy

you guys are so advanced..i dont see anything remotely close to what you guys see :/
vanessahorror

also ISA I know what your talking about with the X and then the symbol you describe. It goes X line through the X then the sides arent done. Almost llke there is 2 or 3 X's side by side. Then the sides fill out after almost like there is a mist of dots around it and kind of like a sine wave like form going through it. But I experience many different geometric shapes so some of them tend to show up while others are still there. But diamond child is just the possible path that internal evolution can take.
Azure Prince

2 or 3 x's side by side? hm?
its one X, and the 2 lines can and will slide/spin alot. the direction is my will, but they will not freeze untill the triangles are placed in the corners which comes just after a third line has gone through the X.
sometimes (more and more often actualy) its a not an X but an Y instead,... with 3 double triangles instead of 6 single triangles.
anyways...

with that tripple godess symbol you see, as its associated with the moon (and the moons energies are 80% lightblue, 10% indigo, 10% green), may i assume your aura was lightblue before the symbol came into your life and now its silvery lightblue?
InsertCreativeAliasHere

[QUOTE=Azure Prince;828320]I read it, I actually have been doing something similiar just because it felt right by moon gazing. But My symbol has been showing up for about 5 years now. I didnt intentionally do it at first but I can visualize it.[/QUOTE]
I know many who have done the technique without actually knowing its a technique. In otherwords just naturally and intuitively.
AmentiHall

Yea I was surprised when you mentioned the Y. I see that one too i was gonna say something but I didnt. Now I know for sure there is someone who is seeing what I am. Yes but I have always been fascinated by the colors green and purple. But you are correct. Thats why my screen name is thus. On my right is purple and on my left is green. In the my body is azure. At the top after the base of my throat is where it begins to feel silver . I had this dream where I closed my eyes and meditated. Above in my head was air with like a grid and all. In my body was just everywhere all the way up to my head, just under the brain. There is an X, But sometimes its like the y will intersect the X. The triple X thing is different, its like chord That when binds makes me think of the sun with a really big ring around it. I have a theory about me being a conductor and the earth my magnet and the moon The tuning device.

The X alone becomes a donut shaped cylinder.
Azure Prince

Return to index page Indigo Cafe