SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryOverdrive
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,175 Times in 1,679 Posts

The Empath test

I presume this has already been shared? But, if not...reasonably fun. My score - 76 on "empathicness"

This ad goes away when you register.

http://www.empathtest.com/index.php

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 454
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Your Total Score: 66
    Your Out of Control Healer Score: 8
    Your Protection Tools Score: 19
    How Much You Mirror Others Unconsciously Score: 15
    Your Appreciation for Nature Score: 10

You scored extremely high on the overall results. You are definitely an empath.

You can get by socially, although it sounds like your intuitive social skills could be better. Sometimes you need to be around water to heal. This indicates that you may need some healing work done on your second chakra. You love nature and unconsciously understand its healing effects -- which is a general, but strong indicator that you are an empath. You have a deep love and appreciation for nature. You recognize the sacred expression of all beings. You are truly wise. But you have a gift for influencing the moods, energies, atmospheres, and environments around you.

You need to work on differentiating other people's energy from yours. Learning how to run your energy will help. You scored the worst on the "Mirroring Others Unconsciously" portion of the quiz. It looks like you have a tendency to mirror other people and their energy. This means that you give up your energetic seniority at the whim of the world's changing winds (in other words: other people are able to control or influence you too much on an energy level). You would benefit from learning to control your crown chakra and probably cord removal or healing work.

Wow, being around the wrong type of people definitely stresses you out. You should be more cautious about who you let into your personal space and life. Wow, sounds like you need to slow down and give to yourself before you heal the world! You would benefit from an energy healing yourself!
    um den Wahnsinn zu besiegen, muss man den Weg der Erleuchtung rückwärts gehen

Banned
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 473
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Your Total Score: 74
    Your Out of Control Healer Score: 10
    Your Protection Tools Score: 25
    How Much You Mirror Others Unconsciously Score: 11

You are highly intuitive and can almost always tell when people are lying. Sometimes you need to be around water to heal. This indicates that you may need some healing work done on your second chakra. You love nature and unconsciously understand its healing effects -- which is a general, but strong indicator that you are an empath. You have a deep love and appreciation for nature. You recognize the sacred expression of all beings. You are truly wise. But you have a wonderful ability to sway and change the moods, energies, atmospheres, and environments around you.

You need to learn how to recognize and differentiate other people's energy from yours. Learning psychic/empathic meditation tools will help. You scored toward the middle of the "Mirroring Others Unconsciously" portion of the quiz. This means that you mirror other's sometimes and you would benefit from learning some more advanced energy protection tools.

Sorry, but you scored the lowest on the "Has Protection Tools" section of the quiz. This indicates that you are definitely an out of control healer and you would benefit immensely from energy work, cord-removal, and protection tools. You are a wonderful and loving person. You are also what is known as an "out of control healer!" You would benefit immensely from energy work and empathic tools for releasing guilt and responsibility.

So true, I'm still learning to shield myself and sort emotions. Very cool, drakke, thanks.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialYour first GroupYour first Group
    Level
    Thanks
    Your Total Score: 74
    Your Appreciation for Nature Score: 8

Idk if I agree with this test very much though, it asked very obvious questions.
    "What I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you...
    That even though I do not know you, And even though I may never meet you, Laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you...
    I love you. With all my heart I Love You." -V for Vendetta.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 343
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranCreated Blog entry5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Yea the questions were obvious, like "answer this if you want a good score" "this means you are not" etc.

Also, the being empath thing, you can - and I do - Choose to be affected or not, tune it up or down. I could get full on all questions about being sensitive, but I am good at tuning out, and staying centered in ME, not everybody elses stuff. I had to. And love it, so much better to be me now than before!

Jes
    [Clever and funny signature reflecting my personality]

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 144
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial1 year registered1 year registeredCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Your Total Score: 73
    Your Protection Tools Score: 21
    How Much You Mirror Others Unconsciously Score: 13

I think its fairly accurate. :3

Its hard to have sneaky quizzes that weed out the people who just want a good score. Honesty must be assumed.
    ~ Tobias Faolan A - The Phoenix~

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 674
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,492 Times in 1,021 Posts
    Your Results:

Your Total Score: 76

You are highly intuitive and can almost always tell when people are lying. You may want to look into getting energy work and healing done on your second chakra. Usually people that need to be around water all the time have blocks in their second chakras. You love nature and unconsciously understand its healing effects -- which is a general, but strong indicator that you are an empath. You have a deep love and appreciation for nature. You recognize the sacred expression of all beings. You are truly wise. But you have a wonderful ability to sway and change the moods, energies, atmospheres, and environments around you.

You are not effected by other people's emotions. You scored the worst on the "Mirroring Others Unconsciously" portion of the quiz. It looks like you have a tendency to mirror other people and their energy. This means that you give up your energetic seniority at the whim of the world's changing winds (in other words: other people are able to control or influence you too much on an energy level). You would benefit from learning to control your crown chakra and probably cord removal or healing work.

Sorry, but you scored the lowest on the "Has Protection Tools" section of the quiz. This indicates that you are definitely an out of control healer and you would benefit immensely from energy work, cord-removal, and protection tools. You are a wonderful and loving person. You are also what is known as an "out of control healer!" You would benefit immensely from energy work and empathic tools for releasing guilt and responsibility.

Only part that I think is off
    A Silent Master

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Your Total Score: 72
    Your Out of Control Healer Score: 9
    Your Protection Tools Score: 23
    How Much You Mirror Others Unconsciously Score: 14

You are highly intuitive and can almost always tell when people are lying. You may want to look into getting energy work and healing done on your second chakra. Usually people that prefer to be around water have blocks in their second chakras. You love nature and unconsciously understand its healing effects -- which is a general, but strong indicator that you are an empath. You have a deep love and appreciation for nature. You recognize the sacred expression of all beings. You are truly wise. But you have a gift for influencing the moods, energies, atmospheres, and environments around you.

It looks like once in a while other people's energy effects you. You scored extremely poorly on the "Mirroring Others Unconsciously" portion of the quiz. It looks like you have a tendency to mirror other people and their energy. Your score indicates that you would benefit from learning to recognize your own energy vs other people's and cord removal most likely.

You scored very low on the "Has Protection Tools" section of the quiz. This means that your ability to protect yourself energetically is poor. You are like a psychic sponge. You would benefit from energy healing and empathic protection tools! You are so caring and loving that you put others before yourself -- to your detriment. You are most likely an out of control healer. You would benefit from energy work and empath tools for releasing guilt and responsibility.

Banned
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 352
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Your Results:
    Your Total Score: 75
    Your Out of Control Healer Score: 7

You are highly intuitive and can almost always tell when people are lying. You may want to look into getting energy work and healing done on your second chakra. Usually people that need to be around water all the time have blocks in their second chakras. You love nature and unconsciously understand its healing effects -- which is a general, but strong indicator that you are an empath. You have a deep love and appreciation for nature. You recognize the sacred expression of all beings. You are truly wise. But you have a wonderful ability to sway and change the moods, energies, atmospheres, and environments around you.

It looks like once in a while other people's energy effects you. You scored the worst on the "Mirroring Others Unconsciously" portion of the quiz. It looks like you have a tendency to mirror other people and their energy. This means that you give up your energetic seniority at the whim of the world's changing winds (in other words: other people are able to control or influence you too much on an energy level). You would benefit from learning to control your crown chakra and probably cord removal or healing work.

Sorry, but you scored the lowest on the "Has Protection Tools" section of the quiz. This indicates that you are definitely an out of control healer and you would benefit immensely from energy work, cord-removal, and protection tools. Sometimes you've got it under control, but you probably struggle more than most people.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,129 Times in 814 Posts
    the amount of OUT OF CONTROL HEALERS
    i love been out of control