Light work and massage therapy

Interested in lightworking? Do you feel inspired to help others through spiritual ways? You may be a lightworker.
Light work and massage therapy «  » by Bliss
I am a massage therapist and I use my abilities to see color with my eyes closed to enhance the my clients experience. It's usually faint colors but occasionally I will see a vibrant red or yellow. In my experience the brighter the color the greater the amount of energy and memories stored in that body part.

I once experienced a bright orange color emanating from the right hip of a client, when my hand touched it a great electric shock passed through my entire body and the woman began to weep and tell me of her past abuses. Once she stopes talking I encouraged her to envision breathing in a bright white cleansing light to her hips, and to exhale anything her body wanted to release. By the time she got off the table she had had a profound shift in energy, she said she felt lighter and peaceful (so do all my clients because I give a great massage, but there was something different about her).

I have never studied light working or light therapy but have experienced things with color and light that are "woo woo" as my massage school instructors would say. I'm interested if any other massage therapists have had similar experiences or any suggestions for working with color and light therapies with clients. Many blessings.
Bliss

«  » by Bliss
Even if people out there are not massage therapists, I would love to hear your thoughts on what significance different colors mean to you and what you have experienced yourselves. Anyone ever received a massage and experienced anything?
Bliss

«  » by Abigail
Hmm I am no massage therapist or anything, i do heal with energy.

I envision colors at times, to heal, more often then not greens or blues, for cooling or healing, sometimes others, I get a sense of what color to use rather then know what the use of those colors are.

When massaging bf, who has a lot of pains throughout his body i normally use a mix of all 3, colors, energy transfer and normal massage,
which seems to help a lot.
Also I use colors to change energy in the room sometimes, my boyfriend has trouble sleeping at times, and we do try to find out where it originates from,
at the moment we don't know yet, and the moments where he is trying to fall asleep but just groaning, twisting, turning, getting annoyed,
it is like the balance of the room changes, bad cycle, he cannot sleep, he get agitated and frustrated, the energy in the room changes with that,
makes it harder to fall asleep etc.

When all else fails, I change the energy in the room to a lavender color, envision the calming scent of lavender flow through the room,
bringing the energy in the room back to a state of calm, most of the times, right after i have done this we both fall asleep.

For me it is more intuitive and impulsive then a conscious well thought out plan, at least the latter of changing the room energy.
Its more like a band aid to work temporary,
but the use of colors in healing with energy and reiki is something used more often.
Abigail

«  » by Bliss
Very beautiful! I love that you can soothe your boyfriend to sleep by conjuring up the color and essence of lavender. I work a lot with essential oils and herbs and my bedroom is full of lavender and I diffuse essential oils on our salt lamps before we go to sleep. Great minds think alike huh?
Bliss

«  » by Abigail
:d hehe yea, and lavender is truly amazing! I used to hate it , because my mom used it everywhere and as i was young the strong scent gave me headaches.
That totally changed, I have a deep respect and love for lavender now, as well as a lot of other herbs.
Abigail

«  » by Stanley19802
Hello,

I am new to healing with energy. When I first came to learn of my gift, my friend had wounds that were causing her a lot of pain. She was taking two vicodine trying to control the pain. I was coming out of the restroom when I had the urge to put my hands on my friend. So I did it. It was amazing. I laid my hands on the location of her wound. I could feel the enegy transfer.

The love and light would come in, and flow down my arms and to the wound and would lesson the pain. I have not really been able to totally remove pain, but I can bring it down in intensity. And for my friend, sometimes she would be screaming out in pain. And for me to be able to calm the pain for her would make me happy inside. To make that difference. And isn't that the point for everyone? To make a difference in the world during your lifetime?

-Stanley
Stanley19802