Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 14GoldCouncilOne888 View Post
    Her future predictions are certainly totally false. As for the ability to get 0 % distortion with info, it can be done. I am doing it... I be careful about all that I get, I check with others, if it resonates. Ashayana usually doesn't. That is her hard lesson. I have seen future visions of me and others helping her get through the distortions, and will help her on a personal level too, to overcome her related issues. Just sense the timeline already. It's totally different than the interviews.
    Thank you for clarifying the chkakra color distortions. I've only begun my studies with G.A focus, having studied Lurian Kabbalah for 4 years (one of those years with an "underground" teacher which led me into beliefs which led me to K.S which led me here...so here I am, learning how to use my imagination to recieve information...very different than the work I'd done with Kabbalah... The good thing about having other esoteric training is the fear factor wears thin after about 2-3 years, so Ashayana's stuff about timelines doesn't scare me, cos I am consciousness and nothing can hurt me as consciousness, but it still didn't sound right.
    Thank you for your confirmation, because that's exactly what you've done for me, since I needed a bit of info before I start really requesting contact with G.A....
    Yuriy.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,226
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,326 Times in 3,467 Posts
    I don't think she said 100 years....something about 200 years till the sun enters its death cycle.

Others have spoken about the crystal core of earth changing and the surface changing as well. If you look deeper you will see this has happened on earth before. Many of the "underground civilizations" were actually ancient surface dwellers who listened to the earth, and survived the "changes" it procured on itself.

Yes, I also don't agree with her future view on the timeline. Her info became distorted at some point. Much of it is still true, like the Source- its function and how the dimensional "physics" work, as well as some healing stuff. But the future timeline stuff is just wrong IMO.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    The guardian alliance is mostly not at fault, only Ashayana is due to believing the distorted transmissions that pass through Anunnaki hands due to using the Nibiruan Diodic Crystals network that was put onto Earth as a frequency fence. There was a risk the info might get corrupted by Anunnaki and it did and continues to. There have not been pure transmissions for a long time, much longer than her time as mainstream speaker.

From my Arcturian self without using planetary interfaces. This is the correct chakra, dimension and tree colors.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...96155848_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...37136601_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...72681092_n.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 14GoldCouncilOne888 For This Useful Post:

AmentiHall (04-11-2012)

Indigo Newbie
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 14GoldCouncilOne888 View Post
    The guardian alliance is mostly not at fault, only Ashayana is due to believing the distorted transmissions that pass through Anunnaki hands due to using the Nibiruan Diodic Crystals network that was put onto Earth as a frequency fence. There was a risk the info might get corrupted by Anunnaki and it did and continues to. There have not been pure transmissions for a long time, much longer than her time as mainstream speaker.
    Yes, I certainly don't blame Ashayana for that, there are hurtful points though that I wish were different regarding her acknowledgement of others outside of her group who work with the Guardians. I'm a little confused as to your color chart, because the platinum D12 as she taught it is a mix of D11 and D12...but if I mix the colors you provide, it will not leave me with platinum D12...E.S also uses same colors as A.D despite their lack of connection... So is D12 Platinum not a correct color then? Cos all E.S and K.S technologies use the 12D Platinum current as a carrier wave of all intentions set.
    I'm sorry, I'm a total noob to this level of information...the info I worked with for the past 3 years comes from other levels all together and isn't studied with the mind at all if studied properly...the focus being on intentions...But I'm very happy to have finally become ready for this level of work...I'm just catching up at this point, cos this year has been a whole new level of awakening that I didn't even believe was possible just a couple years ago (despite being "awake" and studying spirituality).
    Anyways,
    Thank you for the information and I'm sure I'll find my way around

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    E.S is also speaking to Guardians.

Nothing is set in stone- sometimes colors vary depending on the multi-verse the beings hail from. Some universes express their harmonics differently. So do the beings who discover the knowledge and pass it on.

The Platinum Silver is a powerful color. I always use the Platinum Silver with the Star of David. Powerful.

Hello Dismany, it will surprise you that there is never an end to the kind of work we will do To the learning and the depth and breadth of it all. The rewards are what you learn "inside."

You'll find your way for sure You got the natural knack for it.

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 596
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    I'm highly skeptical of anyone who claims to be able to "channel" with beings from elsewhere. Yet... at the same time I have no doubt that some people can. I just think that the ones that can are too embarrassed to admit it to anyone from fear of ridicule, and/or are diagnosed as crazy. They are never heard of, have no website, and sell no books.
    *Insert Clever Comment Here*

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Very true.

Although Ashayana Deane does not "channel."

She telepathically communicates and receives data via pineal gland.

This ad goes away when you register.

Indigo Newbie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AmentiHall View Post
    E.S is also speaking to Guardians.

Nothing is set in stone- sometimes colors vary depending on the multi-verse the beings hail from. Some universes express their harmonics differently. So do the beings who discover the knowledge and pass it on.

The Platinum Silver is a powerful color. I always use the Platinum Silver with the Star of David. Powerful.

Hello Dismany, it will surprise you that there is never an end to the kind of work we will do To the learning and the depth and breadth of it all. The rewards are what you learn "inside."

You'll find your way for sure You got the natural knack for it.
    Thank you, AmentiHall
    Yeah I am just beginning this side of training and it's very very strange...paranormal strangeness of the weird kind. But I am nevertheless excited to finally be coming more and more to the revelation of who I am and what I am doing Here and what Here and Now is...it's very very incredible stuff that is JUST now hitting me after 4 years of 'seeking". I'm sure I'll find my way around, I joined E.S and there is LOADS of information to catch up on there, quite an incredible container of Guardian level information and folks sharing their experiences with each, so a lot to learn from and integrate. I'm excited about finally being ready for this level of inner work. Though I understand and am learning even more and more daily that it does get "WEIRD" and even painful, but it ain't nothing I am not used to anyways...if you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere...or so they say lol
    Love, Light, and Wisdom,
    Yuriy.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Yes it is very strange in the beginning. All your old paradigms go out the window. And new ones challenge us to understand the big picture. The issue I see with KS people is they become very dependent on the system almost like a new religion, and become very dualistic in their thinking. For example, I have understood perfectly that according to KS's standards, we live in a "fallen" universe, but the term "Fallen" has a negative connotation, when it is not! It is a type of physics based on creating separation and ultimate physicality. If we choose this AS source to experience- then there can't be anything "bad" about it.

So the whole Krystic vs Fallen drama has got to go. The whole point is to bring balance and understanding, not more dogma.

Other then that, yes incredible work and incredible awareness forms Just make sure you continue expanding and not get "stuck" on any one way or school of thinking.

Indigo Newbie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Well being that Kabbalah is sourced through cults (been this way a long time), coming to find authentic sources in itself is a path of learning not being attached to any belief system or "truth". As you've stated in some other posts, AH, it's good to have some esoteric training background before coming to the Guardian perspective...E.S perspective is quite different from K.S, a very non-dogmatic, non-polar approach, Lisa is quite grounded and her communication style is straight forward and communicates far more information in a two hour class than watching 5 hours of K.S workshop lectures. My belief system has turned into a net of a sort...very flexible, constantly changing, impossible to rip since it just keeps forming into a structure grounded enough in my own Core Truth, able to feel and believe one thing one day and not the next lol... Never make conclusions and never call anything Good or Bad is what I've come to learn at this point since the picture just keeps changing and what was true in the morning is almost never true in the evening...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dismany For This Useful Post:

AmentiHall (04-17-2012)

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Awesome Dismany

You got everything you need to learn whatever you want.

Kaballah is awesome too. Problem is that yes, it is used in cults- and also has become dogma in itself because of its connection to the jewish religion. Kaballah, is like Kathara, though- in that it transcends dogma if one truly understands it from within, in its core truths.

The beauty of Kaballah is it gives you tools to succeed in life, and still be in communion with Source. In other-words, how to apply the spiritual to the material. Yes, some use it for self gain and power- but forget about those people. They understand little.

Indigo Newbie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Yes, finding an authentic source in Kabbalah is not easy since they all call themselves authentic and so much of it is religious hoopla. in and of itself Kabbalah that I studied doesn't focus on the "mental" understanding of the sephirot, but rather focuses on building vessels and getting the light of the texts into those vessels not only during study but also by developing a meditative method of changing ones perception using actions called "intentions"...very similar to the work we do with Lisa...I compare it more to Lisa, being that A.D is sooo in her world where K.S is a religion... Both fit well despite K.S thought process that kabbalah is "fallen" mechanics...well, it is, in that it clearly states that the separation is necessary for the beings to VALUE the Unity... As far as using it for ones' own benefit, what mystery school science can't be profiteered upon? Heck, look at K.S hehehe, talking about "let's make as much as we can" and "let's copyright Anuhazi, the first spoken Earth language ever"...talk about greed...and yeah, all of this is so that we can "evac", rapture so to speak...culty much? There's a reason cults always form around sacred sciences...I think they always get this "idea" that they are keepers and protectors of the knowledge, which is of course inferior/superior/chosen complex...basically, seems like distortions always come through, to this day...though I did meet ONE teacher, who is authentic and is teaching people how to use kabbalah to reach deep deep states of inner awareness but it is hard hard work and Not recommended for everyone... I had to walk away from it so I could learn to practice what I'd learned. That's when I found K.S and this place and through here, E.S, and very happy with that choice. As far as what A.D says about it...what she doesn't know is in Kabbalah, the authentic teacher KNOWS that there are 12 sefirot, but 10 are mentioned which actually cuts them down to 5, which makes the system very very simple...it's not about how many sefirot there are, it's about the balanced give/receive (electromagnetic dynamics) relationship between them and about receiving the Light of the texts into the Vessels...which are to put it overly simply - perceptual vessels/desires. The key is to form a propper vessel so that the Living Light of the One (the property of unconditional love and bestowal) may "enter" those vessels...which of course changes how we perceive reality. There are better ways than Kabbalah though in my opinion... There is no wrong way, but some ways are wrong for some people and not others.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dismany For This Useful Post:

AmentiHall (04-18-2012), drakke1 (04-19-2012)

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I am currently training in Kaballah, to reach those states myself

Not it is not easy work, but it's worth it.

And I only take the core/basics, under new understanding of physics and creation. I don't need the religious dogma, or the outdated protocols. I don't need "technologies" anymore to access all of it, whether its a tree of life or not. An understanding of it, yes. But all these modalities and powers are within us. No need of evoking or invoking angels. Although asking them for help is not an issue.

For example, Franz Bardon's books are amazing. Check those out, and there is little obsession with the sephiros. It's just basic, necessary fundamental techniques, and "keys" to some kaballistic work. He also teaches you how to make the equivalent of Tibetan Tulpas LOL.

Can you explain to me more about how the Kaballah also has 12 spheres. In reality, the Kathara 12 sphere tree of life is actually 13 (combining the total).
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 04-18-2012 at 11:40 PM.

Indigo Newbie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    I've checked Franz out a long time ago and decided I wanted a more authentic method. The authentic method is working with the the original texts of Ari and the Zohar itself using Rabbi Ashlag's Sulam commentary. No group that studies "Ashlagian" kabbalah actually studies the Sulam which is his greatest work, called "the ladder". The process itself is very keylontic, which is why this authentic teacher I found stresses the original tongues heavily...less about the concepts, more about the frequency entering our vessels. That's the hard part, being that the vessels want to receive "for themselves", meaning for benefiting themselves, vs. for its' own sake, just for the enjoyment of receiving that which is meant for them. As far as 12 sephirot, he (teacher) goes into this in his book (transcribed oral lessons) the teaching of foolishness. Search out rabbi portnaar. He has some english reading material, one called The Teaching of Foolishness, very very deep work and meant for both "jews" and "christians" since he deals specifically with the christian-jewish issue that is actually an N.A.A (negative alien agenda) implant, so he's doing great work but is very easily misunderstood (i know I did). Kabbalah for Complete life management of R. Portnaar is a great book too. He has a 50-some class course on Zohar in English on his website newoneworld.com. His english is broken and the frequency is such that he says a sentence, I listen, and then forget by the end of the class EVERYTHING that was spoken about...very interesting frequency.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Kaballah goes a bit further than the Jewish interpretations, so I guess it depends on what you consider "Kaballah." The Quaballah of Franz Bardon is an ancient hermetic tradition that separated from the Jewish tradition long ago (or rather, they want in two different directions).

I take it all in stride and learn from all angles. As long as one has the fundamentals they can go where they want. And yes, my friend who studies Kaballah and Zohar (book of splendor) also talks about the receiving for self or for "creator" aspect.

To be honest, I'm done with overly technical stuff. I'm more about getting "gnosive" with everything and working from deep within. The rest is just candy on top.

Indigo Newbie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    I interpret kabbalah for what it is. The word means "reception" and the interpretation I study is not a religious one though is of Jewish origin. The texts of R. Ashlag initiate a person into the code called the language of the branches, without which it is basically not really possible to receive the Light, which as I have experienced actually builds your light body (hence the H.S.P gained through it), which is the point of "kabbalah", to receive the light in order to "please the maker", which is All That Is...Hermetic tradition is not really kabbalah by any stretch of any imagination, though both have "common" structures, which belong to neither tradition in my opinion since it all goes far further than this or that tradition... kabbalah via zohar and Ari's texts is an exercise in and of itself that takes a couple years of initiation, which is pretty much single-highhandedly the work of Ashlag... This is the kabbalah I studied, called Lurian Kabbalah. It does over time develop a practice of "aims" (very powerful intention work) but does this very "indirectly" (via the reception of Light into your Vessels/desire containers), vs. the direct psychic development practices employed in hermetic traditions... I knew a kid that had a horrible experience with Bardon's system, he threw himself into the development program laid out by Franz and was following it for a couple years and it took a hold of him...asthma, pimples, rashes, sleeplessness...thing is he was projecting his energy in places he probably shouldn't have been and doing stuff with his imagination which allowed low level entities to get control of his bio-system, for whatever reason that happened (happened over time too)...needless to say, he is afraid of the word Kabbalah...the kid became a religious Jew and won't even touch "Jewish" versions at this point. Talk about bummer, the kid had so much metaphysical potential.. I myself stuck with Lurian Kabbalah because Ashlag's work really resonated with me and still does and probably always will to an extent. Now I'm with you at this point, I'm done with the technicals and on to the practicals, that's why I'm learning all I can from the E.S container, since it is FULL of awesome guardian level techniques which really get deep and as Zohar itself says "everything is in one person"...so by digging deep within oneself the radiance (splendor) of one's inner is surely to manifest in all its' glory.
    Last edited by dismany; 04-19-2012 at 05:36 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dismany For This Useful Post:

AmentiHall (04-19-2012), drakke1 (04-19-2012)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 91.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryOverdrive
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,657 Posts
    AH and dismany: Thanks for the remarkable conversation. Not to sound to weird, but i think i may well have gotten in touch with The Guardian Alliance prompted by having come back to this thread after some time for "some reason" and reading your comments. Anyway, the energy associated with the GA is notably/unusually potent. I'll see what comes of this and "report back". Wish me luck

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I have not read her books but I did watch the project camelot interview with her. To be honest I don't really know what to think about her. The impression I got was that she was very convinced of the things she was talking about. I consider myself to be pretty bright but I still found some of her info to be complex and confusing. All the charts and diagrams she had made it a little easier to comprehend.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Hehe, I am very familiar with light and containers (vessels). In a literal way. Franz Bardon holds part of the key, that is the four-fold key, but his method is no longer needed. Other systems hold others (like Daoist neija). Neither is the stringent system some practice today, just the internal psycho physiological state is all that matters to me at this point.

I have a friend that follows the kaballah and zohar to such a degree, he's become a machine. Wondering what is the best vessel, his light, etc. I prefer to understand this intuitively, internally. He prefers to analyze it intellectually and base his life around it, like well...some people do with religion.

The Kaballah is more ancient than its Jewish "origins." They have just been the stewards of it this time around, and many secret societies have taken it over the time and interpreted it different. Although the core remains the same. Just like "Egyptian" knowledge is not truly Egyptian, just their take on an ancient mystery.

The kid probably got fucked because he followed the system without discretion, without a teacher, and used the evocation/invocation improperly. Which I don't do, and never will do (I don't need the help of other beings unless they are part of my soul family/group, or higher self). I enjoy his first and last book- that's about it. You can't just do Franz Bardon's work on its own, you have to have either experience, a good teacher, or be incredibly resourceful. Not all the keys are in the book, this was done on purpose.

I also don't really practice too much of the hermetic method. Why do I need external beings, evocations, and rituals to do something that is already within my very being and DNA? The key is to train, and the keys to training which open up the expanded awareness while simultaneously progressing spiritually. One doesn't need to climb the tree to reach either D'aath OR Ein Sof, it can happen in an instant.

I enjoy the direct psychic method, and also the indirect methods. Truth is the indirect is always present, the difference is becoming aware of it. That's the first step, becoming aware of your awareness. And becoming one with your intent. It depends on the person, and person must condition himself to truly understand and develop the skills necessary for the higher stuff. I'm using much more than the tools available in any system, everything I'm using is from different systems but ends up being part of the same "core" and "whole" if that makes sense. I'm not usually a keeper of secrets, but this time around it is a must. Let's just say many things that were once "lost" are found. And yes, it is deep within us

Agree with you on all the points though. I'll look into the Lurian method !
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 04-19-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Indigo Newbie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Lurian is not for all and do I think you need it? Doesn't sound like it. This method, the teacher I mentioned, his work is not "intellectual"...the vessels, the lights, this is all internal is more "felt" than "intellectually conceptualized" though MOST people studying kabbalah are doing it through a cult that's teaching them a method which just sucks them into a group bond (trying to override the collective agreement with a group agreement called arvut/mutual guarantee). Kabbalah as is taught by R. Portnaar (not at all religious) is all about feeling the different vessels and different lights, not thinking about them The "method" is simple - development of a vessel capable of receiving the light which transforms the will to receive. It sounds all intellectual, but this specific method is anything but intellectual...in fact, the core of the teaching is called "The teaching of foolishness". I pretty much understand what it is you do as far as path is concerned, I've read quite a bit of your posts, AH, and we sound somewhat similar in our approaches, but I am probably less experienced than you in this incarnation when it comes to the ascension process. When I found Kathara, this was a confirmation to something I'd begun receiving during deep studies of a special text by R. Ashlag which is not studied by ANY group that studies his material...so yeah, I agree with you, there is A LOT of information available to us, and it's all open now, and it's all WITHIN!!! How much are we willing to know???

25. The Following User Says Thank You to dismany For This Useful Post:

AmentiHall (04-20-2012)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast