Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 13,128, Level: 34
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered10000 Experience Points10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,023
    Points
    13,128
    Level
    34
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 423 Times in 321 Posts
    Rep Power
    9

    Greys, reptilians and alien Illuminati have left the scene

    You know my suspicion about the existence of Greys and reptilian but I'm just a man who did not truth in it ...I'l let you judge


    This ad goes away when you register.

    1. The greys shot themselves by shooting themselves into the face with nuclear missiles, thus the greys ended their days. The greys did a suicide, because they had gone in for too many abductions in modern times. So they believed they would receive a better life by becoming other species. The greys and reptilians believed they would survive the final judgment, but they became animals in the animal kingdom. The greys and reptilians had done earlier so many bad things, that they lived more cursed life than anyone else in earlier times.

    2. They lived so cursed life, that even from outer galaxy no one dared to attack here. There was defiance also from the outer galaxy that they might attack here, if once reptilians and greys leave the galaxy. Greys and reptilians were quite bad folk to each other also, and they clashed with each other at times. For them, it was organized fun. The greys and reptilians ended up into the animal world, because they were more wrongful than what was imagined.

    3. Greys and reptilians were more wrongful than what was imagined in the spiritual world. Thus greys and reptilians have died from the whole galaxy from their dominance. Reptilians have although one planet in this galaxy, when again the ones who belong to the main groups have nowadays 500 planets. The ones who belong to the main group are valars and batmen and others. The suppression of the information by the ufo groups has been removed from the use, and one doesn't have to care for the restrictions of the handling of secret information, thus happened also to alien Illuminati. So the alien Illuminati had two planets and the complete galaxy of Andromeda in their use, but they were wrongful opponents of human life, so the spiritual world removed all of them from Planet Earth and from the complete universe. Thus one doesn't have to care from the suppressions of the alien Illuminati.

    4. Greys and reptilians were more wrongful than alien Illuminati, but the alien Illuminati were more wrongful on our Planet Earth than greys and reptilians together. Illuminati have been founded by the alien Illuminati, because they wanted to conquer this galaxy completely and sacrifice the population of the galaxy for the Illuminati. Illuminati are a traitor for Planet Earth, because it has believed in grey Illuminati, when it was founded.

    5. Grey Illuminati is the worst kind of trying to scam, because greys were the guardians of this planet. But grey Illuminati was the worst kind of evildoer to all beings living in our galaxy. Thus grey Illuminati were killed in a terrible way by shutting them down into Hell, and they couldn't believe it to be true, but grey Illuminati believed the final judgment to be true, because they were tormented so long, that their spirit of the soul woke up and destroyed itself, thus the final judgment comes unexpectedly.

    6. The greys did work for the Illuminati, but they couldn't resist the curse of the Illuminati, so they had to kill each other with sacrificial rituals, thus the Illuminati killed greys and occultists killed greys also, because the earlier greys in this galaxy had been wrongful. The original greys killed also others with sacrificial rituals.

    7. Greys were more harmful for this planet in earlier times than in modern times. Then came the Grey occultists to punish the Greys, so the sacrificial rituals continued by the Grey occultists in this galaxy to this day. Grey occultists had come from outer galaxy to conquer this galaxy, so that occultist could later come to conquer this galaxy also by other species. But Grey occultists didn't accept to give Grey Illuminati almost any position in power, else than in killing with sacrificial rituals.

    8. Grey Illuminati ordered Illuminati's affiliated organization on Planet Earth in the last part of 17th century, so that Illuminati could develop to its peak on our Planet Earth keeping later times in the mind, thus grey Illuminati ordered little ilus to Planet Earth, which worked similarly to policing as a secret police system, which know everything out of everything.

    9. The system of the Illuminati fell down, because it was enslaving system, thus Illuminati could achieve a lot of work on Planet Earth, where more personal problem people came because of hard work. Personal problem people believed in the Illuminati, because with it was one able to create more money than by opposing the Illuminati. Later alien Illuminati were destroyed, because it was wrongful. The wrongful systems aren't any longer maintained systems, because the spiritual world is punishing all the people who are maintaining the wrongful systems.

    10. Illuminati and grey system were wrongful, because greys wanted a wrongful system. Wrongful system is a sacrificial system, which is the greatest oppressor in the world for some and for some not. Sacrificial system was needed to get rid of or the complete multiverse would be bombed with instruments, and none would remain alive. However, the system could be changed away from Illuminati system, thus the system changed into the System of Sanctity.

    11. Because Illuminati were wrongful, they were completely destroyed, so that the System of Sanctity could develop better. Although there would have been a disadvantage from the Illuminati in the alteration of the system, because they threatened moderator and were enemies of the system of Planet Earth, although there were benefits from the Illuminati because they developed our intelligence, which was low because of wars. Illuminati didn't want to create Planet Earth warlike, because Planet Earth was destroyed by Illuminati many times already in earlier times, thus Illuminati desecrated Planet Earth.

    12. On Planet Earth, there were occultists from outer galaxy desecrating Planet Earth. They functioned in cooperation with the alien Illuminati. They couldn't continue as such, if the systems of Planet Earth wouldn't collapse, because they were here as enemies of the systems of Planet Earth, by wanting Planet Earth for themselves. Greys came to rescue Planet Earth, because it was still important for greys. Greys didn't accept finally the occultists from outer galaxy and Illuminati either, although they had received them earlier with open arms. They decided to bomb their planets in this galaxy and kill them to the end. This was carried out also on Planet Earth, because the greys guided Planet Earth by using telepathy phones in communication.

    13. Greys were very different, because they were wrongful and righteous at the same time. All greys were still more wrongful than righteous. Because they had gone in for too many bombings on ufo planets, which they never repaired. Then came greys in modern times to ufo planets to bomb again ufo planets, which weren't allowed to be bombed at all.

    14. Ufo wars began in year 2009 after summer and continued forward. In summer 2010 the galaxy of Andromeda was emptied from Illuminati with the help from the spiritual world and by fighting with the ufo persons of the Milky Way galaxy. Thus Illuminati galaxy was destroyed also from the spiritual world, and the physical galaxy was emptied from the Illuminati. Therefore, the conquering of a galaxy has begun in modern times in Andromeda. New species have been created, which live on Milky Way and Andromeda. Furthermore, old species have been destroyed at least partly, because too great parts of the representative of the destroyed species were too wrongful to survive.

    15. Punisher ufo persons succeeded also in year 2010 to control the Milky Way galaxy with protection treaty as a vassal galaxy. They achieved to suppress some information from themselves, but their suppressions failed in shutting down. The punishers were more developed ufo warriors than the greys and reptilians of the Milky Way. Ufo occultists were afraid of the punishers, but occultists were destroyed before the arrival of the punishers to the Milky Way galaxy.

    16. The galaxy of Milky Way was for some time occultist's galaxy, because the Elves had adopted occultist's influences to themselves and being destroyed by their culture and persons to destruction in the final judgment. At the elves persons were destroyed to the occultists, because they had been wrongful elves in earlier times. Thus the elves won occultists in the spiritual war against Satanist occultists, because they were afraid of them in earlier times. Thus the elves experienced the final judgment and from them 10 % were allowed to continue their life as original entities. From others was a structural entity created as a copy and worst entities were destroyed to material.

    17. The elves and humans didn't fit together, so the elves went to final judgment as more wrongful than humans, so the species of elves was destroyed completely and a new species of elves was developed some time in the future, so the species of elves was destroyed completely away and a new species of elves at some time in the future, thus the elves were killed to the end by humans and they will never again be seen in the world except in stories. Elven humans are the newest species, which was developed in these days, and who has the physics of a human and the spiritual settings of an elf, thus were the elves finally let to the world back as a friend species to humans and not anymore as enemies.


    source http://www.utopianviews.com/greysreptilians_h.html

  2. #2
    Global Forum Caretaker
    Points: 72,425, Level: 83
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 725
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    rabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    p'aca
    Posts
    14,690
    Points
    72,425
    Level
    83
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked 5,926 Times in 3,816 Posts
    Rep Power
    82
    woot!

    malevolent types are not programmed with spirituality-- goodness, kindness, inner truth, true sharing and the power of true unity. thats how they underestimated the rest of us,why their power was false, and now they've lost it.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

  3. #3
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 13,128, Level: 34
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered10000 Experience Points10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,023
    Points
    13,128
    Level
    34
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 423 Times in 321 Posts
    Rep Power
    9
    Me i'am curious about the words "Aliens Illuminati" now the EBE have Illuminati sects to?
    i imagined the aliens have other concepts to us humans.... just question my friend Rabana you think this story is true???

  4. #4
    Global Forum Caretaker
    Points: 72,425, Level: 83
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 725
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    rabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    p'aca
    Posts
    14,690
    Points
    72,425
    Level
    83
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked 5,926 Times in 3,816 Posts
    Rep Power
    82
    well, we've told you that people give various interpretations to the term 'illuminati' and tend to see it in a negative way. i understand how you use if but most people are not going to use it that way.

    i think the story is in general true. i don't pretend to know the exact details that the article implies but i and some others have been saying for some time (and i see this article is a year old) that the galactic and cosmic wars are over and we won. just that everyone doesn't realize it yet.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

  5. #5
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 13,128, Level: 34
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered10000 Experience Points10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,023
    Points
    13,128
    Level
    34
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 423 Times in 321 Posts
    Rep Power
    9
    I understand you;.... but I'll be more precise what do you mean by "we won"? I will admit that the war is in the Space because it is in the hearts of men and everything is connected in universe, I am ready to understand this theory but as you said "People realized not" ...
    Most people do not believe in aliens how to achieve what for many is the realm of imagination
    and as you said you won the war you knew like me that every Yin creates a Yang is a universal law, that tomorrow most powerful enemies will come, the more light is! great ... Shadow is great more

  6. #6
    Global Forum Caretaker
    Points: 72,425, Level: 83
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 725
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    rabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    p'aca
    Posts
    14,690
    Points
    72,425
    Level
    83
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked 5,926 Times in 3,816 Posts
    Rep Power
    82
    the people i was referring to are those that are aware of this and think that we might lose. its already over and we won.

    i do not see the cosmos in polarities and am not speaking of polarities here. love (unity) is the law of the multiverse and is stronger than any other force.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rabana For This Useful Post:

    AmentiHall (10-03-2011)

  8. #7
    Indigo Member
    Points: 2,377, Level: 13
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered
    Alludor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    212
    Points
    2,377
    Level
    13
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 55 Times in 42 Posts
    Rep Power
    3
    Where there is light, there are shadows...

  9. #8
    Indigo Member
    Points: 4,359, Level: 19
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sth Australia
    Posts
    767
    Points
    4,359
    Level
    19
    Blog Entries
    13
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked 195 Times in 164 Posts
    Rep Power
    5
    I dont know how much of that is true if any but I did read something in that which I got such a strong sensation that it was wrong that I certainly think it was.

    Anything which even contains a bit of wrong info.. Im going to dismiss unless I had further reason to think other things in it are true.

    So often people are fooled by the mix of false info with truth... the negative beings have always been doing that.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to seamist For This Useful Post:

    AmentiHall (10-03-2011)

  11. #9
    Old Soul
    Points: 45,349, Level: 65
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    AmentiHall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    4th floor Luxor, Vegas
    Posts
    11,221
    Points
    45,349
    Level
    65
    Blog Entries
    50
    Thanks
    3,150
    Thanked 5,304 Times in 3,452 Posts
    Rep Power
    76
    They are not gone.....

    But yes....good change is abound. And well, they aren't so bad really. They have helped us evolve in a different way, one that not even those inside that strange world of DUMBS may know. Not that I condone....or respect. But it's a part of our challenge to evolve.

  12. #10
    Indigo Rookie
    Points: 2,054, Level: 12
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registeredTagger Second ClassTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37
    Points
    2,054
    Level
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rabana View Post
    woot!

    malevolent types are not programmed with spirituality-- goodness, kindness, inner truth, true sharing and the power of true unity. thats how they underestimated the rest of us,why their power was false, and now they've lost it.
    It's impossible for them to have lost it, when neither of them ever existed in the first place.

  13. #11
    Old Soul
    Points: 45,349, Level: 65
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    AmentiHall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    4th floor Luxor, Vegas
    Posts
    11,221
    Points
    45,349
    Level
    65
    Blog Entries
    50
    Thanks
    3,150
    Thanked 5,304 Times in 3,452 Posts
    Rep Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevordan View Post
    It's impossible for them to have lost it, when neither of them ever existed in the first place.
    I wish that was true.

    ------

    If we are so full of light and love, and it is so superior to the falsehood of these beings, then why are we being so judgemental? Horrible human beings in this world, as stupid and difficult as it may be, need more love and compassion not to fuel their own "evil" with our own hate and judgement.

    Categorizing all Grey's and reptilians as "bad" because a couple of arrogant human beings decided they could play with the "big boys" decided to interact with them and not others- many of these "terrible stories" about them is foolish. For what are human beings then? They probably have little guilt for doing what they are doing because of how we interact with them and others (mankind). They probably rationalize it as "cleaning up bacteria" that has infested their big juicy sandwich. Do I respect or condone that potential view? not really. But we really have to look in the mirror if we want to overcome this so called "darkness."

    Believe it or not. Them being here is not only allowed (and all the terrible human beings, as well as the "elite") but "condoned." Why? Well, because for one all those essences that have become so removed from the Source and "Love" need healing. And second because it is part of our development through duality and into unity and self-empowerment. This is why we "evolve" and learn so quickly! Yes we are still stupid, brainwashed, naive, and murderous/psychotic creatures in some ways. BUT that is only a phase, we think because in our history since "hunter gatherers" we have been this way, that this is all we have ever been!

    Some day soon it will be revealed that we have been around WAY longer than "official history" tells us. And the history of this earth is enormous! And that we have been through MANY phases of learning. Including ones where we sat around frolicking naked, in a perfect world, with all the powers of God and the universe. Of science, of enlightenment both rational and mystical. Of high knowledge and sophisticated cosmological viewpoints. Of complete primitiveness, and simplicity. Of conspiracy, war, and genocides. Of renaissances and rediscovery of the liberal arts and sciences. Of other beings and other dimensions.

    It's all changing! Yes! But IMO, respect for all beings is a part of the key to really becoming self-empowered and truly "powerful" beings. By powerful, I do not mean outward, force-ful, or material.
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 10-19-2011 at 03:31 AM.

  14. #12
    Indigo Member
    Points: 4,359, Level: 19
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sth Australia
    Posts
    767
    Points
    4,359
    Level
    19
    Blog Entries
    13
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked 195 Times in 164 Posts
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AmentiHall View Post
    It's all changing! Yes! But IMO, respect for all beings is a part of the key to really becoming self-empowered and truly "powerful" beings. By powerful, I do not mean outward, force-ful, or material.
    just wanted to see this important quote again.. so here it is

    Master Amenti speaks

  15. #13
    Old Soul
    Points: 45,349, Level: 65
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    AmentiHall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    4th floor Luxor, Vegas
    Posts
    11,221
    Points
    45,349
    Level
    65
    Blog Entries
    50
    Thanks
    3,150
    Thanked 5,304 Times in 3,452 Posts
    Rep Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by seamist View Post
    just wanted to see this important quote again.. so here it is

    Master Amenti speaks
    Haha I wish! Not in this life......got too much stuff to do before I get there.

    I am only a Neophyte. A baby!

  16. #14
    Global Forum Caretaker
    Points: 72,425, Level: 83
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 725
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    rabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    p'aca
    Posts
    14,690
    Points
    72,425
    Level
    83
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked 5,926 Times in 3,816 Posts
    Rep Power
    82
    prodigy then
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

  17. #15
    Indigo Rookie
    Points: 2,054, Level: 12
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registeredTagger Second ClassTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37
    Points
    2,054
    Level
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AmentiHall View Post
    I wish that was true.

    ------
    I don't know where you get your information from. But above all, I don't know where your delusions come from. There's NOTHING OUT THERE! No God, no aliens, no reptilians, no dracos, no grays... nothing! There's nothing out there... ascension in 2012 is just somebody's delusion blown out of proportion... there's no extraterrestrials out there watching out for us, planning to land and lead us into the 4th or 5th dimension. That isn't going to happen... what you see here is all there ever was, and that is all there is ever going to be. When 11-11-11 comes and goes, you will see. When 2012 comes and goes, you will see... life will continue on, there will be no changes... I really wish I could believe what you believe. I do. But it's all just baseless fantasy. I'm sorry. There's nothing up in the sky but stars, helicopters and airplanes. I see nothing.

  18. #16
    Old Soul
    Points: 45,349, Level: 65
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    AmentiHall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    4th floor Luxor, Vegas
    Posts
    11,221
    Points
    45,349
    Level
    65
    Blog Entries
    50
    Thanks
    3,150
    Thanked 5,304 Times in 3,452 Posts
    Rep Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevordan View Post
    I don't know where you get your information from. But above all, I don't know where your delusions come from. There's NOTHING OUT THERE! No God, no aliens, no reptilians, no dracos, no grays... nothing! There's nothing out there... ascension in 2012 is just somebody's delusion blown out of proportion... there's no extraterrestrials out there watching out for us, planning to land and lead us into the 4th or 5th dimension. That isn't going to happen... what you see here is all there ever was, and that is all there is ever going to be. When 11-11-11 comes and goes, you will see. When 2012 comes and goes, you will see... life will continue on, there will be no changes... I really wish I could believe what you believe. I do. But it's all just baseless fantasy. I'm sorry. There's nothing up in the sky but stars, helicopters and airplanes. I see nothing.
    Your funny.

    I don't think any of that is true. 2012 is just a year that people, ignorant skeptics and "believers" give way too much power and relevance to. Why do you put Aliens and God in the same basket? Are you so irrational that in a universe of immeasurable proportions you imply that other beings don't exist?

    I could care less about your ignorant views or your lack of understanding of ANY of the concepts you listed.

    Life WILL continue. And you are wrong, there are changes, every moment, every SECOND, every nano second and beyond. Life IS change. If you can't open your eyes and look at the world around you changing.......

    See, you don't believe what I believe, nor do you even KNOW what I believe. I don't "believe" in ANY Of the things you listed. You just put me in a basket of the ignorant view, based on other ignorant views. You think I'm one of those "Omg 2012 aliens ascension, wait for 11-11-11" people. I am not. Those things are all BS and distractions. It's not my fault your view of things is so extreme and limited in scope. And for that very reason I end any discussion to have with you.

    You are one of those people who think anybody who mentions the concept of "aliens" is an automatic believer in grey/reptilian conspiracy theorists, or Ashtar command blonde blue eyed "omg we are goin to save you and go to 5th dimension" nonsense. In your mind, that's ALL there is. Unfortunately, talking with you will yield no understanding for either of us because you have set your mind to such a small view of what is, and what isn't that it will only lead in circles.

    I see nothing.
    I know man. It's cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by rabana View Post
    prodigy then
    Maybe But only in the ass kicking department!
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 10-19-2011 at 02:00 PM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

    seamist (10-21-2011)

  20. #17
    Indigo Member
    Points: 4,359, Level: 19
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sth Australia
    Posts
    767
    Points
    4,359
    Level
    19
    Blog Entries
    13
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked 195 Times in 164 Posts
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevordan View Post
    I don't know where you get your information from. But above all, I don't know where your delusions come from. There's NOTHING OUT THERE! No God, no aliens, no reptilians, no dracos, no grays... nothing! There's nothing out there...

    what you see here is all there ever was, and that is all there is ever going to be.
    What thou if the person actually does see greys? :P Many of us have the beliefs we do cause we do including belief in greys, reptilians or whatever cause we see things like this. but then maybe we all are nuts :P . You are assuming we all just "believe" what we do without experiencing anything.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to seamist For This Useful Post:

    AmentiHall (10-20-2011)

  22. #18
    Indigo Member
    Points: 3,142, Level: 16
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    bron020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Miami,FL
    Posts
    405
    Points
    3,142
    Level
    16
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts
    Rep Power
    4
    Both Grays i think have always used our bodies and energy towards getting a energy. Same with Reptilians they actually gain energy form someone with pain. This is why they tortured people because they can access the metaphysical pain. They are kind of like vampires, I have heard that their control is getting weaker and this is the reason why we are experiencing the collapse of their matrix over us. As far as the Illuminati Like Rabana has said they are not what people think they are. The good news is that we are entering the Golden Age.

  23. #19
    Indigo Member
    Points: 3,142, Level: 16
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    bron020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Miami,FL
    Posts
    405
    Points
    3,142
    Level
    16
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by AmentiHall View Post
    They are not gone.....

    But yes....good change is abound. And well, they aren't so bad really. They have helped us evolve in a different way, one that not even those inside that strange world of DUMBS may know. Not that I condone....or respect. But it's a part of our challenge to evolve.
    This is how I feel they one way or the other have been part of our cosmic plan.

  24. #20
    Old Soul
    Points: 45,349, Level: 65
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    AmentiHall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    4th floor Luxor, Vegas
    Posts
    11,221
    Points
    45,349
    Level
    65
    Blog Entries
    50
    Thanks
    3,150
    Thanked 5,304 Times in 3,452 Posts
    Rep Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by bron020 View Post
    This is how I feel they one way or the other have been part of our cosmic plan.
    Yes.

    "It's all part of the plan."

Similar Threads

  1. The alien mind (intelligent analysis of alien cultures)
    By AmentiHall in forum Extraterrestrials
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 08:14 AM
  2. Indigos emerging in the Hip-Hop scene?
    By Robb in forum Indigo Cafe
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 06:40 AM
  3. Reptilians, Draconians, Hybrids, and Greys?
    By BlueDreamer in forum Questions & Answers
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 02:25 AM
  4. By Far the Best Scene From New Moon
    By Adalis in forum General Entertainment
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 08:47 AM
  5. Who invented the first Nativity scene and Why?
    By Patryc in forum General Religion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 09:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •