Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Indigo Member
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I do feel a close connection to Atlantis. i have heard that the fall of atlantis started our decent to the 3rd Dimension. And the building of America and Gran Colombia was inspired by Atlantis. Basicity the dream of building Zion is to build a new Atlantis in my opinion

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I have also read that atlantis fell because of their battle with Lumara. and that we are in a point of history that we are being faced with the same issues as Atlantis.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Ummm idk if this is much relevant or not, but do we know what the warriors of atlantis looked like, or any theories as to what attire they wore?

Global Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 708
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,038 Times in 3,886 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seamist View Post
    Not all Atlantians were bad.. its like today... there is both good and bad peoples. There were groups in Atlantis which werent into ego and control... The priestess group there comes to mind. There was also thou a lot of darkness and dark magic, groups being infiltrated by those.
    There also was the general population there.
    slavery, ownership of slaves was widespread on all levels of their culture. of course there were people who didn't agree. they ended up in prison colonies, mostly in what is now called europe.

their spirituality was not earth-based, nature-based. it involved a lot of wands and precious metals and gems and pretty stones and robes and ceremonies. dimensions and ethers and intellect. if the general new age/spiritual/ metaphysical movement of today is turning toward plain sit-in-the-dirt awareness, the Gaia-inspired spirituality that is necessary to restore this planet, it is because of the input of other cultures, races, groups, especially the rising memory of Mu.

these are things i have to say because people need to understand and get free of the atlantean miasm in order to commence the job of protecting and restoring Gaia.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rabana For This Useful Post:

Haroeris (10-16-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered10000 Experience Points10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and for whats the renegade atlantean finish in colonial Prison in Europe and no in Africa or America? apparently after Hopis of course queen lead the atlanteans a symbolic of the modern fashion beauty and feminité egale femme fatale unscrupulous to? you think the atlantiean is the father and mother of European civilisations is existe numerous legends in France he said Basques and Celts peoples is Atlantean but is just a rumor

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 195
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    these are things i have to say because people need to understand and get free of the atlantean miasm in order to commence the job of protecting and restoring Gaia.
    Gaia absolutely ! I could never understood what's the pointof all this soul-searching and spiritual tuning if we're not able to protect our Mother ? Personally i believe it's wrong to attune only to "Father" (a typical Abrahamic concept-remnant of the phallocratic societies of those eras) and forget all about Mother Earth. It's the home we've been given and our obligation to respect and protect Her. How about a Gaia thread Rabana ? I think many would be interested to learn more about Gaia spirituality
    I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it ! Hidden Content

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Haroeris For This Useful Post:

rabana (10-16-2011)

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroeris View Post
    Gaia absolutely ! I could never understood what's the pointof all this soul-searching and spiritual tuning if we're not able to protect our Mother ? Personally i believe it's wrong to attune only to "Father" (a typical Abrahamic concept-remnant of the phallocratic societies of those eras) and forget all about Mother Earth. It's the home we've been given and our obligation to respect and protect Her. How about a Gaia thread Rabana ? I think many would be interested to learn more about Gaia spirituality
    there is this one where we try to grasp the difference Memories of Mu
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by baron de rochefort View Post
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and for whats the renegade atlantean finish in colonial Prison in Europe and no in Africa or America? apparently after Hopis of course queen lead the atlanteans a symbolic of the modern fashion beauty and feminité egale femme fatale unscrupulous to? you think the atlantiean is the father and mother of European civilisations is existe numerous legends in France he said Basques and Celts peoples is Atlantean but is just a rumor
    this was long before what we know as europe now. yes, the best and the worst atlanteans were dumped there to survive on their own.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered10000 Experience Points10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by baron de rochefort View Post
    Yes is a strange question because is Métaphysic but is my questions where is located Atlantis?this legend is true? the Atlantes is a super civilisation destroy by asteroide or by their vanity and égo or is Extraterrestres people come from Earth for teach Humanity ? Queztacolat come from Atlantis?
    voila sorry for my question apparently stupides
    Atlantis was a hypothetical city. Part of a thought experiment. It never literally existed. There some cities and places that may have inspired the story, though - but they weren't Atlantis, any more than New York is actually Gotham City.

And yes, I am aware that there are people who genuinely believe that they really lived there in a past life, but there are also people who are just as firmly convinced that they lived in Hyrule and the world of Final Fantasy 7 in a past life.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    There are people who believe that Ptah is God while there are people who believe that Jesus is God.
    What is your point?

Atlantis DID exist and it was theoretically comprised of fair-skinned, blonde-haired and blue-eyed individuals. What destroyed it was the extraterrestrial attack and war among them.

This ad goes away when you register.

Hitler and the rest of his society of occultists were in constant contact with Satan and the other gods who spoke of Atlantis and their ideals for the human world.
    I am an Hidden Content & Hidden Content , baby!

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 250
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    In my own experience, Altlantis is ruins set apart from 'Reality' by their own civilizations faults. They created powers and sacrificed to gain them, but had no actual understanding of them. Using them that way destroyed themselves, and most of their civilization. Among the ruins, (Which can only be found by someone who has been to that 'Reality' before, some structures, being the most heavily warded, survived, but are nigh impossible to get into without the help of a warding master (which, while i have knowledge on some wards, i am in no way a master). These structures, (there may be more, idk) are the library, the throne room, and most of the underground ritual rooms and 'laboratories'. However, to go underground there would be to forfeit your life, because some of their more resilient 'weapons' still exist and protect the place.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 333
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialYour first GroupYour first Group

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by {{d*@*b}} View Post
    Atlantis was supposedly just found last March in Spain just north of the straight of gibraltar.
    This is actually a location of one of the outlying temples, it is not an actual part of the core city of Atlantis as it was
    Love is the basis for all communication. To love one another you must try to understand one another, and to understand you have to be able to communicate. Whether that communication is done in words or in silent action matters not, as long as it is done in Love, your heart is open and the Love flows freely. You have to be very loving and very tolerant towards your fellowman (and women).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12