Powers in Dreams

There's always a sign somewhere, whether it be in a dream or a vision.
Hey all,

I've mentioned this in another thread, but since I was a kid I've developped powers in my dreams. Powers which I've had to practice using in order to control them.

they were:
-Flying: Started as gliding, now I have full control but cannot go above a certain altitude and range (Like Being attached to a rope).
- Telekinesis (Of sorts): By Tethering my energy to an object, I can move objects at will.
-Energy projection: Think DragonBall Z (Quicker than a full explanation).

and as of last night, Electrokinesis (This one was weird, I was trying it and a spirit, which quite frankly scared the crap out of me, flew straight into my mouth and enetered my body, and I was able to affect electricity and electrical objects, albeit with some effort).

Now none of these were easy to perform, they always require a lot of concentration and focus, so I really had to learn how to do it, but never, not once, has any of this ever manifested in the real world.

Now I CAN feel my energy and heat a room by a few degrees, but nothing on the level I have in my dreams.

So I'm wondering, is something blocking me on this plane, or do I just have very strong dreams?

Or do you guys think it's something else entirely?
Tekkaman Blade

Alot of the things you say like they're heavily influenced by DBZ. And if you watch shows enough they can be in dreams..

I think in dreams its sometimes easier to make things more 'lively' in them at times.. becuz when one dreams.. you're not focusin on much,other then what you see - so its more concentrated.

Does it make sense?
MYSTIKDRAGON

Don't get me wrong I have plenty of dreams of shows I watch and, as a kid, dragon ball Z, but I still took years to be able to fly for instance, regardless of what I was dreaming, the method was the same (whether I be dreaming of superman, dragon ball Z, just plain old me practicing), I always had to focus on the enrgy inside me and push it up in order to lift myself off the ground.

I have all sorts of dreams, but whenever powers are involved I always break from the dream at least in part because of the amount of concentration it takes to use the powers (Flight especially).
Tekkaman Blade

I flew once in a dream but it wasnt proper flying. Have been psychic in a dream knew what people were thinking and wanted it was a very odd dream as I ended up being hit by a fast train and the dream continued with me surviving the impact somehow.
Museatlantis

I've also flown in dreams but that wasnt an influence from shows.It was usually to get away from somethin becuz it was the fastest way to get away. At others I can swim really fast too.. I think the only thing in my dreams thats shown up from an influence was from a video game I would constantly play when I was younger. It was literally like I was in the 'game'. It was fun..but its only happened a few times.
MYSTIKDRAGON

I stopped waking up from dreams in which I had powers, and got so used to having them that I no longer need to be lucid in order to use them. It means I remember very little but can recall glimpses of entire lifetimes spent as various entities, in various positions and stations, including quite a few that most people are afraid to even consider being possible, including gods and monsters and occasionally the Hero. When I do know I'm dreaming, I try not to ruin the flow but stay conscious and present for the presentation of the dream. Those, I remember quite well but it's a tricky balance not waking up and not ruining the dream.
existencebeyondexperience

Return to index page Dreams & Divination