Music

You got questions? We have answers.

Music

«  » by Raldin Alastor
Has music ever helped you awaken your powers before?
Raldin Alastor

Many many times :)
tmt

Blogs: 31

Oh, numerous times, I'm sure... that depending on the Music. I preffer the subtle accords that preceed the Music of the Spheres. You know... when the orchestra takes a few seconds to "tune in"... when it sounds like a chaotic avalanche of sound... just before the divine music starts. That's when I get my "arsenal" needed in order to "fight" for peace.
What powers have you awakened thru music and what kind of Music was it, Raldin?
danz

Blogs: 4

You keep using that word "powers". I asked you what you meant in your other thread but you didn't reply.

What do you mean?
Amoeba

Blogs: 2

" wrote:Oh, numerous times, I'm sure... that depending on the Music. I preffer the subtle accords that preceed the Music of the Spheres. You know... when the orchestra takes a few seconds to "tune in"... when it sounds like a chaotic avalanche of sound... just before the divine music starts. That's when I get my "arsenal" needed in order to "fight" for peace.
What powers have you awakened thru music and what kind of Music was it, Raldin?

it sort of helps the future seeing power mostly i can only see it when i could die i found this out when i almost got hit by a car
Raldin Alastor

" wrote:You keep using that word "powers". I asked you what you meant in your other thread but you didn't reply.

What do you mean?

:(

I feel like I just got ignored.
Amoeba

" wrote:You keep using that word "powers". I asked you what you meant in your other thread but you didn't reply.

What do you mean?

by powers i am reffering to the psychic abilities we can possese
Raldin Alastor

sorry if you felt like you were ignored
Raldin Alastor

Ah, psychic! Now I know what you're talking about! :)

(oh, man I feel bad now that kinda looked like a guilt trip didn't it? Sorry bout that I was a bit mean there. I have to double check more before hitting "post")

Music has not helped no but then again, I don't listen to any music. I used to though. It didn't awaken any "psychic" abilities but it made me see the world in a different light. If anything though, it might have blocked me off from psychic abilities because it was very angry music. To this day, my psychic abilities are limited to nothing more than being able to sense when someone is really, really angry, even over distances.

Edit: I listen to music in my head, but it's music that doesn't exist anywhere other than in my head and I can't re-create it (oh I wish I could). It's like nothing I've ever heard. It doesn't have a melody or a beat, but it's still very powerful, with lots of low-pitched tones and rumbles. I would say it is very spiritually uplifting and ground-shaking. It hasn't helped me develop any psychic powers but has often opened me up quite a bit.
Amoeba

way better than mine half the time i don't know what i am looking at in my predictions and my other power isn't peaceful
Raldin Alastor

Oh, same here. I usually don't know what's making me so uneasy until I meet up with the angry person and they're half-way jumping down my throat about whatever angered them.

Then afterwards it clicks as to why I was so anxious. It's certainly not a strong ability.

If you don't mind me asking what is your other power (understandable if you don't want to say)?
Amoeba

When i pick up something it pops into my head as a weapon and have advanced combat knowledge but i never learned about some of that stuff one time i picked up a hammer and a weapon called a morning star came in my head but i don't know what a morning star was then so when ever i pick up something a weapon pops in my head and it gives me some techniques it gets annoying
Raldin Alastor

You never know who you may one day need to protect.

This power that you perceive as 'bad' may be used for good if you're careful enough. ;) I don't know if this means anything to you but I very much do believe there are situations where violence is necessary, where the need for self-defence will become a reality. We are often encouraged that violence is not the answer and it shouldn't be. But when all else fails and you or those around you's lives are on the line, it may be necessary to act.

Maybe it would help you to expand on self-defence aspects of this ability, if the offensive bothers you.
Amoeba

you have a point from now on i will train it extensivly
Raldin Alastor