Meditation

You got questions? We have answers.
I havent meditated for quite some time now. What the best method? I used to meditate with music in the background..good idea? Quieting the mind isnt a easy..help!
magonia

the best method... nop, its subjective.
all you need to do it finding balance between being active and relaxed... then you increase both polarities.

silence meditation is only worth it if your focus is soley on the brow chakra (for it flourishes in silence, as opposed to the plexus which loves when its LOUD)
InsertCreativeAliasHere

by Aelunc
And i thought the best meditation was with silence.
Aelunc

by Aelunc
[QUOTE=magonia;872010]I havent meditated for quite some time now. What the best method? I used to meditate with music in the background..good idea? Quieting the mind isnt a easy..help![/QUOTE]
No offense but i find that quite easy i simply close my eyes sit in the lotus position and then slip through a veil of white light sometimes to memories of sirius A sometimes into blackness and sometimes into a consiconess in which i can drift through realities and think more hevily then normal.
Aelunc

If you're having trouble, try either laying down when you meditate, or make it dark, light a candle, and use that as a point of focus. They may work for you...may not, but good luck regardless...
Sdboutlaw

I also find it really useful to lay down and dim the lights (with or without music), but you don't want to be tooooo comfortable or you'll switch off entirely and fall asleep!!
flailingflo

[QUOTE=flailingflo;872197]I also find it really useful to lay down and dim the lights (with or without music), but you don't want to be tooooo comfortable or you'll switch off entirely and fall asleep!![/QUOTE]

i dont quite yet understand why this happends to some, for me its impossible to fall asleep during meditation (or when having an energetic brow), i become tired faster with open eyes than with closed.

i got an idea tho... is it even remotely possible for you fall asleep to sunlight?

working the brow has an equal effect as being affected by the mid-day sunlight... you just need a solar plexus above "crap" in order to absorb it efficiently.
InsertCreativeAliasHere

Return to index page Questions & Answers