Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

13 Free Medicine Card Readings

Greetings --

In honor of the full moon, I would like to offer 13 free medicine card readings to interested individuals.

In particular, I recommend the question: what can I expect during the upcoming moon cycle?

This ad goes away when you register.

The question can be personalized with a specific topic (what can I expect romantically, in my career, etc...), or I can answer a question of your choice, if you prefer.

Please send me a PM with your question, and I will get back to you ASAP (keeping in mind I'm in graduate school and it's finals week!). The first 13 respondents will get readings.

<3 Jessica
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸*´¨(♥ May Your Day Be Filled with Peace, Love, Joy, and Beauty
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´♥ Hidden Content - Healing Blog, Reiki, & Intuitive Readings

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peacefulpresents For This Useful Post:

Michael Unbreakable (12-13-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 211
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I would like a general reading please :3. And it is fine if you post it here ^__^.

Edit: *reads OP again* Maybe I should send a PM, just in case lol.
    Last edited by kireiHASU; 12-10-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 255
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryVeteran250 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I want a reading too. I'll send in the PM

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    already sent a PM... would love a reading too!

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Sent a PM! Looking forward to it

Hidden Content

"At the root of all power and motion, there is music and rhythm; the play of patterned frequencies against the matrix of time. Before we make music, music makes us."

{ passion is the genesis of genius }

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registeredCreated Blog entryCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Sounds cool. I'll PM.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registeredCreated Blog entryCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    But wait a minute, I can't PM till I hit 15 posts. :x

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Can't PM!

Oh lord, yeah.. Just figured out I can't PM yet either!

I have started doing the readings and have one for Absoluteness, but I cannot send it to you... Can I post it here or e-mail?

If anyone who has already asked is OK with me posting it here, that would help me raise my post count to allow PMs, so please let me know somehow. Otherwise, I suppose there is a slight delay going on here (aren't we still in mercury retrograde??)...

Jessica
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to peacefulpresents For This Useful Post:

kireiHASU (12-11-2011)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Already stated I was fine with your posting it here, so basically, whatever's good for you is good for me lol.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

For kireiHASU

Hi kireiHASU, thank you for saying posting here is OK (turns out I must!). Here is what came through:

It feels really clear, like you are jubilant and almost childlike. It feels like you are sowing seeds for a future relationship and actively looking for potential partners.

There feels like a block regarding worthiness-- kind of like an underlying sense that says, if I get it, will I truly be up for it? - and some hesitance in willingness to continue seeking a love connection based off of "damaging" experiences from the past - it feels like sometimes you wave these feelings away, but they want to be heard now and processed so that the love you seek can enter your space and you can declare victory.

I feel a male presence. He is powerful and has a very still, calm mind. He feels devoted to spiritual practice (maybe zen or buddhism?), and you might know him already. [I am new at these kind of specific predictions, so please offer feedback on accuracy] Be open to it, and love will come, though you will also need patience and a clear commitment to continuing your spiritual path. Again, clearing any resentment or ill will about past relationships through self-forgiveness, displaying emotions, or meditation will be very important for you to attract a high-quality partner. Otherwise, these issues will play out in a less pleasant way. You might even design a ritual or ceremony to clear it out.

All right, so they gave me that without any cards… Let's see what is going on for you romantically in the next moon cycle. Again, a feel of eager anticipation and preparedness, but not quite ready… Like muffins in the oven when you can first tell they are forming, but the inside is still batter. A very exciting time of anticipation.

Cards:

Self-expression and doubt are themes. You may be wondering a bit if you are ready to create this…

North - air/mental body - Do I have the capacity to support this dream? Your inner wise elder has come to sit with you and offer his advice. Be gentle with yourself and meditate to calm your mind during this moon cycle. No need to feel embarrassed about seeking love. I also see the camel, so perhaps studying its characteristics would benefit and be symbolic for you in this situation. As you read about it, your intuition will indicate how to apply the camel here. Ready to let go of outmoded behavior and jump into something new, as it presents itself. Eagerness. I feel a ball(of resentment?) at the solar plexus waiting to be purified to higher energies. Focus on meditation and it will naturally transmute. Gardening or being around plants to ground is also beneficial and delightful.

East - fire/spiritual body - stillness, certainty, contentment, completeness, solidity. two parts coming together in an inevitable way. everything is perfect and in line with your spiritual path. remember your guides are here to support you and call on them as needed. Extensive spiritual growth, clarity of mind, spaciousness, self-development.

South - water/emotional body - feeling harnessed to a situation when you have conflicting values… like wanting to be in two places at once or feeling you *should* be doing something other than what is bringing you joy. A path of self-discovery, mapping the emotions, mastery. Keeping the mind at bay and allowing yourself to nurture emotional complexity. Looking straight at something you've avoided and seeing something fun, new, and unexpectedly delightful. Very open by the end of the moon cycle, with a newfound sense of freedom that supports a new relationship.

West - earth/physical body - psychic development. I see, "You are Psychic," the book -- maybe beneficial? Not much to add here, just continue on your way and take care of yourself with stretches, relaxation, peaceful moments. The angels are definitely working with you, and lord buddha, and christ consciousness, and they all support your aspiration for a relationship. Trust. Building trust in your guides and your own heart is important to allow that trust to form with others.

Center - overall - you're in for a good time in the near future (w/i 3 months approximately), and are settling into your wisdom to allow it to unfold. WOrking with emotions will prevent you from smothering others. Contemplating the truth and usefulness of embarrassment or regret are also beneficial. You have a strength of spiritual mastery working with you and may attract high-level teachers and companions on your path. A cleansing and refining. The water element appears both in its frozen form and through a hose in this spread (I made these cards from magazine images, so none of them are traditional, BTW). Be alert to how water's creative, intuitive, fluidity is present in your life. Refinement process, moving forward, gently removing obstacles and integrating past lessons connected to solar plexus. Path brings relief and joy. I'm hearing again, "Don't smother people!" or you'll create smoke or put out the fire...
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to peacefulpresents For This Useful Post:

kireiHASU (12-11-2011)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    oh yes.... u can definitely post my reading here..
    thank u!

Indigo Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peacefulpresents View Post
    Oh lord, yeah.. Just figured out I can't PM yet either!

I have started doing the readings and have one for Absoluteness, but I cannot send it to you... Can I post it here or e-mail?

If anyone who has already asked is OK with me posting it here, that would help me raise my post count to allow PMs, so please let me know somehow. Otherwise, I suppose there is a slight delay going on here (aren't we still in mercury retrograde??)...

Jessica

you can post the reading here

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I'm alright with you posting my reading here. Thanks for doing this!

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

For Absoluteness

Quote Originally Posted by Absoluteness
    I want to ask if I should continue in my new age path or I should stop doing tarot as several of my adivsors are telling me to stop tarot readings because they come from evil forces or so. It's can't be because I have done them before but now I am so confused.
    Greetings,

My first impression -- from a personal standpoint -- is that there is nothing inherently evil about tarot readings or any other oracles! In my opinion, they are gifts from God/the universe/etc. that help us in our spiritual development. Maybe they could be misused in some way -- but would you take all the knives out of your house just because they might cut someone?

This also reminds me of my Reiki path. At one point as I started to consider practicing professionally, I came across all sorts of people and information that claimed there was something evil or wrong with Reiki. I did not feel that way in my heart, but was somewhat confused. In retrospect, I realize those people and opinions reflected my own internal doubts that I needed to address to feel confident as a Reiki practitioner. Maybe it is the same for you?

In any event, I will now address the cards and do a spread for the outcome if you continue practicing Tarot and one for the outcome if you choose to stop, and we'll see what they say.

With continue practicing, I feel your fear/anxiety about stepping forward with this path. It feels like doing so would mean that you are making a decision on your own and that this is somewhat uncomfortable for you, especially because it contradicts what people you respect have told you. It feels like once you get past the fear or step through it, you will have space to contemplate the role the cards play in your life. I am hearing that you are a gifted reader and seeing that the angels support you using this tool as a lightworker. It is wise to have caution. I hear the words "suspend doubt" and "alarming," as in the guidance you've received is alarming you. The cards are both men (I made my own deck from magazine images, so it is nontraditional), so doing card readings corresponds to your active, masculine spiritual expression/role. It feels perfect for you, like it encourages growth. I feel that you are going through healing of the solar plexus, the seat of personal power, and addressing lessons relating to that, to self-empowerment. Don't be afraid of your power, and use it wisely. Together the cards show a performer, who is confident, intuitive, and blessed, and a career man who is proud of his work and shining with delight at his function on the planet. I feel a sense of synergy and spiritual energy entering the crown. There is a big call to look within and connect to your inner teacher to discern what is truly right for you. It is also OK to make mistakes as you explore the great mystery.

With the spread for stopping, my body immediately reacts and my face begins pouting, my energy lowers, I feel my power center sagging and weight on my shoulders. This is heavy and does not feel beneficial. It feels like continuing to go to a job you hate, all the while feeling wistful about what you could have done if you continued working with the cards. Again, evaluate this for yourself and do not let "my" opinion or the cards determine your path. You are being called to step forward into your inner truth. The cards are colorful, but woozy. My head starts spinning and I feel sick looking at them -- again, sick at the solar plexus. the first shows a hippie kind of man making a peace sign, but he looks shut down, like he wonders what he might have been, like he is taking on a societally defined role and acting out a part that is not his deepest desire. Both cards are beautiful on the surface, but do not feel right to me. Again, feel it out for yourself -- if you are able to meditate and connect to how different your body feels with each scenario, that would be very beneficial for this question and other big choices that come up in the future. The second card is a colorful jungle that looks pretty but hurts my head! I feel a headache just looking at it. It seems that this path appears bright and colorful but is fake.

I hope that helps -- let me know what you decide.

Jessica

Absoluteness
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to peacefulpresents For This Useful Post:

Absoluteness (12-13-2011)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Achievements:
    Veteran250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Ooo! I'd Love a reading if you're still offering I just celebrated my 31st time around the sun which happened to occur during the lunar eclipse. Not sure if that has anything to do with anything....

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Hi kireiHASU, thank you for saying posting here is OK (turns out I must!). Here is what came through:

It feels really clear, like you are jubilant and almost childlike. It feels like you are sowing seeds for a future relationship and actively looking for potential partners.

There feels like a block regarding worthiness-- kind of like an underlying sense that says, if I get it, will I truly be up for it? - and some hesitance in willingness to continue seeking a love connection based off of "damaging" experiences from the past - it feels like sometimes you wave these feelings away, but they want to be heard now and processed so that the love you seek can enter your space and you can declare victory.

I feel a male presence. He is powerful and has a very still, calm mind. He feels devoted to spiritual practice (maybe zen or buddhism?), and you might know him already. [I am new at these kind of specific predictions, so please offer feedback on accuracy] Be open to it, and love will come, though you will also need patience and a clear commitment to continuing your spiritual path. Again, clearing any resentment or ill will about past relationships through self-forgiveness, displaying emotions, or meditation will be very important for you to attract a high-quality partner. Otherwise, these issues will play out in a less pleasant way. You might even design a ritual or ceremony to clear it out.

All right, so they gave me that without any cards… Let's see what is going on for you romantically in the next moon cycle. Again, a feel of eager anticipation and preparedness, but not quite ready… Like muffins in the oven when you can first tell they are forming, but the inside is still batter. A very exciting time of anticipation.

Cards:

Self-expression and doubt are themes. You may be wondering a bit if you are ready to create this…

North - air/mental body - Do I have the capacity to support this dream? Your inner wise elder has come to sit with you and offer his advice. Be gentle with yourself and meditate to calm your mind during this moon cycle. No need to feel embarrassed about seeking love. I also see the camel, so perhaps studying its characteristics would benefit and be symbolic for you in this situation. As you read about it, your intuition will indicate how to apply the camel here. Ready to let go of outmoded behavior and jump into something new, as it presents itself. Eagerness. I feel a ball(of resentment?) at the solar plexus waiting to be purified to higher energies. Focus on meditation and it will naturally transmute. Gardening or being around plants to ground is also beneficial and delightful.

East - fire/spiritual body - stillness, certainty, contentment, completeness, solidity. two parts coming together in an inevitable way. everything is perfect and in line with your spiritual path. remember your guides are here to support you and call on them as needed. Extensive spiritual growth, clarity of mind, spaciousness, self-development.

South - water/emotional body - feeling harnessed to a situation when you have conflicting values… like wanting to be in two places at once or feeling you *should* be doing something other than what is bringing you joy. A path of self-discovery, mapping the emotions, mastery. Keeping the mind at bay and allowing yourself to nurture emotional complexity. Looking straight at something you've avoided and seeing something fun, new, and unexpectedly delightful. Very open by the end of the moon cycle, with a newfound sense of freedom that supports a new relationship.

West - earth/physical body - psychic development. I see, "You are Psychic," the book -- maybe beneficial? Not much to add here, just continue on your way and take care of yourself with stretches, relaxation, peaceful moments. The angels are definitely working with you, and lord buddha, and christ consciousness, and they all support your aspiration for a relationship. Trust. Building trust in your guides and your own heart is important to allow that trust to form with others.

Center - overall - you're in for a good time in the near future (w/i 3 months approximately), and are settling into your wisdom to allow it to unfold. WOrking with emotions will prevent you from smothering others. Contemplating the truth and usefulness of embarrassment or regret are also beneficial. You have a strength of spiritual mastery working with you and may attract high-level teachers and companions on your path. A cleansing and refining. The water element appears both in its frozen form and through a hose in this spread (I made these cards from magazine images, so none of them are traditional, BTW). Be alert to how water's creative, intuitive, fluidity is present in your life. Refinement process, moving forward, gently removing obstacles and integrating past lessons connected to solar plexus. Path brings relief and joy. I'm hearing again, "Don't smother people!" or you'll create smoke or put out the fire...
    I've been thinking about the reading since I first read it. The reading seems pretty solid lol. There's a lot of personal issues I have to resolve, but it's right. I shouldn't be embarrassed that I'm seeking love.

The description applies to a few guys I know. I'll have to think on it some more :3. The three months thing has me a little antsy lol. That is very specific o__o.

As for the solar plexus, definitely not far off the mark. I still have problems with automatically shutting down so-called negative emotions, but I'm starting to recognize and understand that the wide variety of feelings all have a place in my life and are equally a part of who I am. I've been actively addressing self image issues for the past couple of months and seeing great progress with it. I suppose now's the time to start digging in deep and getting to the darker stuff. I've been better with not smothering XD. Like I recognize it when it starts to happen. I'm not perfect. I can definitely see the correlation between this and my solar plexus and I know it's something I need to work with.

I'm interested in seeing what your cards look like ^^. Thank you for the reading <3.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    moi aussi please ^-^! would love to get one if I'm able to =)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    1 year registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I'd love a reading, too! Please and thank you! Posting here is fine! Thanks so much!!
    ~ Willow

Indigo Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Greetings,

My first impression -- from a personal standpoint -- is that there is nothing inherently evil about tarot readings or any other oracles! In my opinion, they are gifts from God/the universe/etc. that help us in our spiritual development. Maybe they could be misused in some way -- but would you take all the knives out of your house just because they might cut someone?

This also reminds me of my Reiki path. At one point as I started to consider practicing professionally, I came across all sorts of people and information that claimed there was something evil or wrong with Reiki. I did not feel that way in my heart, but was somewhat confused. In retrospect, I realize those people and opinions reflected my own internal doubts that I needed to address to feel confident as a Reiki practitioner. Maybe it is the same for you?

In any event, I will now address the cards and do a spread for the outcome if you continue practicing Tarot and one for the outcome if you choose to stop, and we'll see what they say.

With continue practicing, I feel your fear/anxiety about stepping forward with this path. It feels like doing so would mean that you are making a decision on your own and that this is somewhat uncomfortable for you, especially because it contradicts what people you respect have told you. It feels like once you get past the fear or step through it, you will have space to contemplate the role the cards play in your life. I am hearing that you are a gifted reader and seeing that the angels support you using this tool as a lightworker. It is wise to have caution. I hear the words "suspend doubt" and "alarming," as in the guidance you've received is alarming you. The cards are both men (I made my own deck from magazine images, so it is nontraditional), so doing card readings corresponds to your active, masculine spiritual expression/role. It feels perfect for you, like it encourages growth. I feel that you are going through healing of the solar plexus, the seat of personal power, and addressing lessons relating to that, to self-empowerment. Don't be afraid of your power, and use it wisely. Together the cards show a performer, who is confident, intuitive, and blessed, and a career man who is proud of his work and shining with delight at his function on the planet. I feel a sense of synergy and spiritual energy entering the crown. There is a big call to look within and connect to your inner teacher to discern what is truly right for you. It is also OK to make mistakes as you explore the great mystery.

With the spread for stopping, my body immediately reacts and my face begins pouting, my energy lowers, I feel my power center sagging and weight on my shoulders. This is heavy and does not feel beneficial. It feels like continuing to go to a job you hate, all the while feeling wistful about what you could have done if you continued working with the cards. Again, evaluate this for yourself and do not let "my" opinion or the cards determine your path. You are being called to step forward into your inner truth. The cards are colorful, but woozy. My head starts spinning and I feel sick looking at them -- again, sick at the solar plexus. the first shows a hippie kind of man making a peace sign, but he looks shut down, like he wonders what he might have been, like he is taking on a societally defined role and acting out a part that is not his deepest desire. Both cards are beautiful on the surface, but do not feel right to me. Again, feel it out for yourself -- if you are able to meditate and connect to how different your body feels with each scenario, that would be very beneficial for this question and other big choices that come up in the future. The second card is a colorful jungle that looks pretty but hurts my head! I feel a headache just looking at it. It seems that this path appears bright and colorful but is fake.

I hope that helps -- let me know what you decide.

Jessica

Absoluteness
    That is so spot on. Life is always in bright colours for me but I feel absolutely terrible! So terrible that I am about to throw over in every little vibration, energy, and even people's opinions against something. It hurts me, and all those events around me make me feel tired, washed, and absolutely disgusted. I feel it in my bones, in my heart, and everywhere in my body. I feel I am hitting my limit to what I can tolerate, even its just only as simple as going to work and have a work life. The fact that almost all my friends are christian doesn't help. They kept giving me the same opinion about tarot and stuff, that I figure out that I just follow the advice I read from a book and be myself help.

If other ways of working with my inner self or desire helps, I really don't prefer tarot cards as they make people feel evil or so. Even though my heart tells me its not evil, but people are disagreeing with me, and people's opinion matter in this world! I hate it, I hate myself, and I hate the world.

I always consider readings and psychic abilities a gift from our dear god, and I love him so much.

Thanks for the reading. So much appreciated. I did that reading myself as well, and god told me, that he love me and he will listen to me, and he told me to listen to my heart. All the readings I did points to the reading you did for me, and they make a lot of sense.
    Last edited by Absoluteness; 12-13-2011 at 04:02 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Absoluteness For This Useful Post:

kireiHASU (12-13-2011)

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

For Forgotten Seeker

Spirit is kind of sending me an order other than the hierarchical, prior appropriation method. So, going by their rules.

Forgotten Seeker:

Scheduling time for your retreat is important. You will receive beneficial support. Don't buy anything for one day of the month, unless it is a present: recommended spiritual practice for self-development and enhanced channeling ability. OM.

Isis is working with you to develop freedom of expression and activating your passion, which is like a rainbow fountain--a juicy rainbow fountain--rising up and nourishing you from within. Imagine saying, "My deepest passion is actualized now!"

This spread is amazing! You are building something huge -- connected to wood,the Chinese element, which is powerful (but I know nothing about, so research it!). Strong powerful male energy actualizing a dream, building toward an epic cosmic goal! Deightful, orgasmic, powerful. Good solid male energy.

North - air/mental element - carpentry, arming yourself with vision and spirit of your role on this planet, building your capacity for compassion, an inevitable unfolding that brings peaceful streams of love into the world. Like heaven.

East - fire/spirit element - travel,new people, other worlds, new rhythm, heartbeat, elder knowledge, freedom from pain and suffering - be mindful of words and your step on the path - in a desert, how to survive? your brain. Is this you or is this me?

South - water/emotional element - new summits, dreams, kachina no longer baffled, opening up to reveal, happiness, high on life, trade, powerful people, glowing sex life. A crystal clear download opportunity. Integration. Blessings and gratitude for the body. Happenstance.

West - earth/physical - something you do not want to look at is gathering a calm, mothering energy and will be a creative eruption that'll seem accidental but is product of a highly guarded personal process. No need to worry about money. All responsibilities are taken care of. A new economy. Dream activated.

Center - musings, freedom from personal associations, rewiring and activation in harmony with divine male, an intimate connection, public figure, need to let something out, again, and again, and again, part of your role or mission on this planet. Respectful by nature, yet replete with impropriety.

I never got a question for you, so this is the default what is coming up for you in this moon cycle, with the medicine wheel based off of Jamie Sams with my home-made deck.

Jessica
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast