Dedicated to Total Healing

Everything related to Health and Healing. Information on ADD, ADHD, and more Indigo symptoms that are ignorantly treated.
try it just like that and see how you feel about it. you might need a second pm meal. i like the gold flaxseed but can't always get it.. seems to make more goo, but brown is fine.

you are jumping into raw too quickly, very compulsive imo. i just want to cover my butt here. remember if you start getting too tired, sick feeling, etc. stop, rest eat something heavier, something cooked-- not a taco but steamed vegetables, whole grains, beans, etc.
rabana

Blogs: 4

yeah take it is easy :) a good rule a thumb for exercice, i think it can apply to diet to, is never increase exercice amount or decrease something in your diet of more than 10% per week, otherwise it is useless and even harmfull, your body do not assimilate it well anyway, and it is always a little shock etc it is not very good, even if when you are young your body readapt faster, it is not a good policy :)

this also :

it is the same for any exercice, do it relaxed, naturally, without forcing, it is better assimilated, more efficient and decrease risk of injuries etc, if you can't do it relaxed, it is too intense/strenous for your current level :)

for the diet, for raw athlet, well i dunno about your typical week shedule etc, but like 2/3 eggs in the morning and mostly pastas/rice/bread cereals, shrooms, cheese milk are the things you may want to eat :)

check a bit about your calories expanse etc

h0bby1

Articles: 1

starting from that very SAD (Standard American Diet) you should be eating big salads with steamed veggies. brown rice, millet, quinoa, etc. for now. aguacate. beans and lentils. for a while, reducing the heavier foods little by little.
rabana

Well during the week, there were 2 days where I ate all raw. And the other days were all varied. Today, I drank green drinks and ate some brown rice with fish. If I don't crave any junk in a day or a few days straight, is it fine to just eat all raw? I feel like I'm doing alot better with my addiction. So I can see myself over the next few weeks eating mostly all raw with little cooked stuff.
skillet

Blogs: 105

hey skillet :) well you seem motivated to change thing in the way you are, but you seem to really have trouble to accept your current state of being, which will lead you to no good :) but if you plan to do something efficient on long term for fitness, you need to set up objective, and a kind of program, but don't do in the same time switch to raw diet, like toxing lightened diet + fitness :) do first one and then other, i would suggest first some weeks of fitness it can already clean up toxins and eliminate things and put your body in global better condition, for then doing a diet switch, and in depth toxin cleaning :) but don't do everything at the same time, and don't change anything too radically quickly like this :) start by accepting yourself as you are, it is important i think to get the best out of you :) but yes there are some thing you can safely cut from your diet, like sugar/sweets, and little things like that, depend on where you are in your diet habit, you can safely cut probably a number of things safely but it is only for 'add ons' like sweets, for the rest you have to find a replacement that give you the same amount of calories etc , if you switch too fast, you won't last long, you will build up craving , and just switch back to eating masive junk to compensate, it is not good like this :) you need to find replacment for anything you usually eat that you need , then when you stabilised a bit your diet to less junk, you can think going all raw etc, at least for a few weeks, but do not force yourself over anything, go little by little, the goal is that you feel ok, if you switch too fast like that, your body won't really assimilate the change, go step by step, setup a kind of shedule for the next weeks, in term of fitness as well as diet, and go progressivly little by little, start where you are :)

when i asked for week sheduling it is more about what you do in a typical week, what time you wake up/go to bed, what you do as physical activiies, do you walk a lot, do you have physical activity everyday, how much time, what kind of physical activity, what are your current milage/timing for spinning , how many time a week do you do it etc :)

but somewhere you also need to learn how to listen to your body to find what you need at a particular moment etc
h0bby1

i don't know how much time it take neither the road to go from bad diet + no exerice to raw athlete, but you surely won't get there in a few weeks, in two years maybe. :) you need to set up intermediate objective and follow a program to go gradually from where you are to where you want to go
h0bby1

yes, again-- little by little.
rabana

honnestly for an active man life, forget anything close to 70% salad lol :) it still let me very perplexe :) i think it can be nice for some period of time when you have not much to do and doing little cleaning fast like this, coupled maybe with iodine/lugol and colon cleanse, but forget about this for fitness and exercice or active life :) even me i'm really not used to junk food and rather clean i think, like doing sport, and i always more had under eating problem than over eating , and the detox thing is still something that i know i can't do if i have to be focused an active in the next days =) if you plan on a detox quietly it is clear it require a week of free time when you have nothing to do and not much to think about :)

but for setting up your diet, it is needed to know a bit your previous diet habits , and how your week is made, how much calories you need, when do you have free time to make exercice, and how much you can do per week etc etc

if you want quick salad that have bit of calories, you can try with things like hard-boiled egg, tuna, corn, beans + salad things like this, or things with more caloris like carbonara pasta, like plugs, pastas, cheese and egg's yolk , it is still low fat, and full of calories :) and rather sane/toxin free, or things like omelete with plugs and shrooms :) but don't go 100% raw vegan-like if you plan some exercice training or daily activity =)
h0bby1

my term salad means raw veggies. yes there are raw athletes. yes there are 70% raw athletes. so much energy is used to digest cooked heavy foods-- once your body is adapted to raw you become very efficient. athlete or no, everyone who changes to lighter diet notices the extra energy. if you haven't experienced it you simply would not know about this effect.

i do exercise but i am not an athlete and the topic doesn't interest me personally. but i am posting these links and quotes:

[url]http://www.runningraw.com/[/url] "Moving to a raw vegan diet was the best choice I've ever made as an athlete. My endurance has dramatically improved, and I recover from hard training and races in less than half the time. I've had to stop doing upper body workouts at the gym, because I now build muscle too quickly, which slows me down as a runner. My asthma is gone and I'm no longer troubled by joint pain."

[url]http://www.extreme-adventure-sports.com/raw-food.html[/url] Researchers have shown that athletes who were put on a special raw food diet, that consisted of eating 85% of raw vegetables and raw fruits in a daily menu resulted in better competition scores.

This will not be immediate and you do not want to go on raw foods all at once. You can do this, but you may be very sick due to the body releasing toxins. Trust me, I have tried it!
[my emphasis for you skillet]

Many athletes who were on the raw program stated that they felt less tired, more energetic and less sleepy. They also stated that they were able to have more quality sleep and they felt more joyful after eating a raw food diet compared to their old diet.

Many biological studies show that eating raw food will not make you feel drowsy like eating cooked food, you will feel more energetic, and your mind will also feel more sharper compared to a regular diet.

[this is interesting][url]http://www.giveittomeraw.com/group/rawathletes[/url] [this is a forum for athletes] Yesterday was 8 bananas blended with 3 dates then a VERY fast and hard 4 hour bike training ride with some cat 1/2 riders. During the ride about 1.5 hours into it I consumed 6 dates. An hour after that was 2 dates. Once home I Drank water slowly for about 20 mins then consumed 1/2 of the largest watermelon I've ever bought. I felt stuff but it clearly wasn't enough carbs and cals because half hour later after the watermelon digested I was digging into the banana box. 10 ripe bananas did the trick. 3 hours later I ate a small salad of mixed local baby greens and about 5 sticks of chopped celery and 2 tomatoes. I should have had a bigger salad but was to burned out from the ride to eat much more after that. It was water for the rest of the evening then off to bed.

Total calorie estimation 3200. Not enough considering bmr of about 2000(likely more) and that I burned 3600 on the ride.

I will lose a bit of weight which is okay. This morning I've been loading up on carbs and about to go for a two hour ride alone. I should have enough energy to really pack in the calories after to make up for yesterday's huge deficit.
rabana

I haven't really had the chance to make the right stuff. I made a green drink with all veggies, but added some grapefruit. Today I ate 2 apples, 2 tangerines, and 1 banana. And drank the green drink. That's it. I got headache, felt really weak and tired. Then, ended up taking a nap.

I haven't developed an exercise routine. That is what I am trying to do. I want to have a good routine that actually exercises all of my muscles. And also increase my endurance. I have a special routine from my physical therapist for my neck and back. But I don't really have a decent fitness routine. I stopped going to spinning classes because I was too weak from eating raw. I'd rather work on my nutrition situation, and revolve my physical training around that.

So my priority is complete detoxification progressing towards raw foods. And at the same time doing what I can to improve my physical strength and endurance. When I get in better shape, I will eventually work on speed and flexibility.
skillet

take a yoga class. it will do all that and fits better with the other changes. don't let anyone tell you yoga isn't strenuous.
rabana

yesh if you can 'get it' with the form of training with yoga and qi kong it is really great, the best form of exercie ever, it can take your body to a state ready for anything else and zero risk of any injuries, tendinit, cramp what's not, it is totally controlled exercice it is the best, but i think it need a bit of understanding about energy/qi and how muscle work and visualisation and stuff like that for this to be really effective, but it is clearly a great way to get fit :) coupled with soft cardio training (like running ~8km/h ) it can really take you to best shape :)

but well honnestly you seem very complexed by your diet and stuff like that i dunno, there i make a big assumption, but often ppl with bad diet habit think they are doing something wrong because they seek to much pleasure in eating, which your compared with drug addiction, like if you were addicted to junk because you are too much craving for pleasure and you feel guilty for it which is totally a complexed way to see things, and you should really remove anything like that from your mind before you want to take any change to your diet :) you need to love your body cherish it and make one with it. if you don't love it, you will not be able to work efficiently with it 'in coordination with it' , improving your diet is not like working against your body, if you are in such kind of state of mind, stop everything right now lol you have other things to work on before :), it is what can be called a 'destructive behavior' :)

if you are using food as some kidn anti depressive drug or in a compuslive way, you more have to work on psychological issue first, instead for forcing it down like that :) it can also launch good reaction in your body, but if you are not 'in tune' with it, you'll probably miss a lot of things and you'll not get the best result

going hardcore raw from a bad diet can really lead you to trouble, it is why i also asked what you do in your week, if you do nothing it can be ok, at worst you'll feel very bad , maybe you can take it, if you are strong enought, maybe you can go hardcore raw for a little, but it is not a good definitive solution for you atm. you won't go raw athlete from scracth like this. ppl like your football player have a life training behind them, they start a 5 yr old a 20h intensive training a week, have a permament medical control and nutrinotionist behind, they worth millions, their sponsor don't care about spendint 10 000$ a month on their health, you will not get there like that if you don't have professional behind you, as well doctors and sports expert.

you first need to train your body to do effort and get your body in a state where it is already ok, then when you are alreadyy built up with the correct amount of fiber, that your body is shaped with tendons, muscle, bones everything is in perfect place and you are totally modeled to do the kind of exercice you do, then yes you can go raw, and even there the guy in what rabanna posted even tell he miss carbs, which are including in the starchy foods, but going raw like this from scratch honnestly it will lead you nowhere, being healthy do not mean deprivation, but i dunno me i never had any trouble with over eating, sometime if i don't find any thing i really want to eat i can not eat for 2 day or so, it happens to me regulary, but i never find going raw or eating more green or removing meat from my diet as a deprivation more the oposite, i just hate to eat to much and sometime i even cook meat but i don't even want to eat it, it just feel not good for me at the moment or something, it is more this kind of balance that you need to find, but don't go into a deprivation, even if your body is not in perfect shape , and he might want/need things that are unhealthy for now, but don't cut it straight like this, if you are used to eat sweet, keep eating them, try to put objectives on 3 month or something, if you deprive your body of something it will lead you to no good, you have to listen to it and give it what he wants, anytime, then the work you have to do to go a more balanced diet is to make in sort that your body adapt to new type of food but without you feel any deprivation feeling, if you feel this, you are doing something wrong, you need to first understand your actual need , the needs you have now with your actual bad diet non athlete body, or you are going only to have more health problem , but well you can maybe go hardcore for a little while it will not kill you and might already remove some bit of toxins, but it is not a long term solution for you now.
h0bby1

honnestly, if i'm correct into what i assume from you, you are really far from being able to 'complete' a detoxification process, it is a thing that take weeks and month, and even if you are already rather healthy. from now you are month away of being free of toxins, and it is merely impossible to be 100% toxin free anyway, even with healthy diet. what you look like is your bigger problem is the complex you have with your body and your diet. if you are into a complexed mode, you won't do anything the right way.

if you want i can set up a little fitness program for you, dunno if you have read the thread on fitness, but it is this kind of things, like health related/skill related things, in health around cardio/respiratory, and the 3 kind of muscular fiber and this kind of things. it is very important you understand this if you want to do a self coaching exercice routine.

there is not fitness routine. you are the routine, only you can know what your limits. the first thing any serious sport teacher will do is estimate your current capacity, and see after a while how you progressed, with cardio metter, VO2 intake, strengh/endurance, endurance is not running or long thing, you train endurance typicall in 5 to 10 minute strenous work like sprinting etc, what is commonly called endurance has more to do with cardio etc

so it is why i need to know what are your current performance, your actual mileage/timing, maximum strength, the activity you have during the weeks etc to setup a routine. but ultimatly, you are the only one able to setup the ideal routine for you , but there are some typicak things you can do, but for knowing amount and intensity you need to start with, i need to know where you are in now

and honnestly do not fight like this your eating impusle honnestly it is purely useless what you do exept to make you feel bad , it will lead you nowhere, detox process are for when you are 'ready for it' mean you are already free of toxin, and you can clean indepth tissue thing etc, but for me you are far from the state where your body can really start healthyly and cleaning to detox, it will take you weeks and you can't go on such a diet that make you weak and feel bad for this amount of time. you are not ready for raw athlete yet from far. if you really want to get there is will take years of daily work , and you can't handle a long work like this if you feel bad already after 2 weeks. it is really not a solution for anything. it will not improve anything in your body to make him feel weak like that.

for me if you want an example or i dunno, but last 24h i eat 1 salad , one can of , corn 3 eggs and a can of tuna it is all i have ate in the past 24h, and i'm not hungry, i'm 100% and i don't feel any kind of deprivation of any sort. and it is around my average eating , depend on the time sometime a bit more, but well it is what i'm relativly used to eat generally, and i don't eat anykind of junk food for years already. at worst a little chocolate bar once a week when i'm too lazy or some fried things from time to time

and even like this i'm going through hard time with iodine and detox and i can barely work if i activate all this, so you see, you are not there yet, what you are doing do not look healthy to me, you are more looking you are fighting against yourself and not really doing anything productive for your health. you being healthy include your body is happy and you are happy with it. if you feel a deprivation your body is not happy and it will not improve anything to do this
h0bby1

if you want to start a fitness routine, one important thing you need to do is finding your aerobic rythm, with running, simple you only need a pair of shoes

start by walking 3 minute, slowly relax yourself, feel your muscle,with a calm breath, then after the 3 minute start running very slow, slow enought for that your hearth rate do not increase , if your hearth rate increase too fast, you are going too fast, stop running, recover, wait your hearth rate go back to normal, then walk 3 minute again, and start running slower, until you can find the rythm where you can run 20 minute without being out of breath, or that your hearth rate increase too much. when you find the good biorythm, you can run forever if you have an apport in water and suggar. it does not need any special muscle or fitness to be able to run a marathon, only water and sugar . when you have found this biorythm, you can start taking measure and using this as base start for setting cardio program objectives. i think it is the first things you need to work on, if you want to do some fitness

it is a good policy to do 'active recovery' when you stop running , do not stop directly, like run slower for a little while like 1 or 2 minute and then recover while walking, it is the best, it need to stop running a bit before you are totally out of breath, but it is better for everything

if you have access to a sweating place, sauna or such, or even hot bath, it is also nice after this kind of effort to rest the muscle and sweating to eliminate toxings even more

spinning is not that great for cardio, it is nice because it make a bit all kind of fiber to work, and it is good general fitness thing, but it is not that good for real 'athlete' training, cause it mix up too much different things, and it is not good to make real perf taking and a real program, it work as well on cardio, strength and endurance which is a bit complex to work with

the best for pure cardio is treadmill but you can find place to run around you, avoid too hard to too soft revetement, specially if you don't have good running shoes and you plan to do it regulary, and do it in a place you can know the distance you do and with a timer to be able to estimate your perf, as well as a cardio metter can be usefull if you can't take your pusle yourself , i don't really care for me about pusle i just know if i'm like :-p :-ppp or :-pppppp :) it give me a approxiamlty how much of my VO2 i am at :) but well it is always more accurate with cardio metter =) if you want to shedule a real program, it is better to know this exactly, but i don't really know how to deal with this exactly, they explain in the manual but well i don't really care =) i just guess approximalty if i'm like :-ppp after 30 minute at 5mph, i can go 45 minute at 5mph, or 30 minute at 6mph to be :-pppppp you get the idea :)

finding this biorythm is important it will give you insight on everything and it is a very good way to eliminate toxins aslo and work on cardio perf which is also linked with blood circulation, blood cleaning, oxygenation etc and it will give a good ground start for estimating your calories need etc , and it is even more efficient than diet on lot of level to increase toxing elimination mecanism and global body health

once you have find this biorythm, you can start other things, you can get a set of weight , take one with the more little weight like this you can tune better the amount, for a start i guess a 20kg set is largely enought, and choose one with 100g 500g weight if you can

then you have to estimate your '1 repetition maximum' meaning the maximum amount of weight you can lift , there are kind of little technics to find this :

then from this you can start building a program with an amount of set , with a determinated rate, with determinated amount of weight, to get a real improvement into your fitness, but if you start from scratch, it will probably take you several weeks before you can find those value for you in a way you are confortable with, and it is only then you can start a real program

yoga can replace weight training, but not cardio training =)

don't listen too much to girl for diet they are crazy anyway they eat only salad ! lol (but you can listen to raban i think :D)
h0bby1

I'm not really fighting anything. If I do find myself craving some cooked food, meat, or junk food, I might have some. If it's not that bad, I can go all raw for the day. During the day, there are times I need to be active even though I might get weak. It's hard if I have a headache though. I don't know how that happened.

I was doing spinning and this body pump endurance class. It was all too difficult for me. I also do situps for my stomach, and some squats for my thighs. I use the machine for my chest. I have to sit, and then push the handles forward. I use about 70lbs for that. And I do 2 sets. And then there are my back/neck/shoulder exercises that I do with the doctor. I do whatever stretches I can as well. I don't know exactly what my 1rm is.
skillet

headache can be a sign of detox, like toxins entering blood stream, can be more or less good sign, but well the thing is you may not be able to live forever like that, and you will have really hard time to do a detox if you don't feel at ease with how you are and your daily activity, if you want to a real detox it is like you have to follow it and at least not eating junk food for 2 week or so, otherwise it useless , it is why you might want to first get to a diet you are confortable with, and then switching to detox program with more raw things for a while, but it is not a state you can keep permanantly, and what you need to find is a diet you can keep on while being able to do your daily activity

you should do a bit of cardio training, as my sister's bf said, if there is no cardio it is not sport ;) machines are not that great either compared to free weight, if you listen to me, you can put most fitness teacher to the bin they are really useless lol but well sit up and stuff can be ok, it can be start and still work some muscle, but the best is with free weight as you can do every move you want and it is managable if you do like 70lb 10 time or 35 lb 100 times and it is not the same kind of training and the best is to do the two kind of set for all muscle group, as they will give different conditioning, if you do only one kind of set, it is not complete training

but if you do only one thing, start with cardio training/running it is really what will get you on the health track, it eleminate toxins, get your hearth beating, sweating etc it is all good for what you have, strength training like weight and situps etc are not that great for health, they are ok you need this also in a good training, but cardio is always important and a good start point, even for sport like box dance or such who are not really using cardio, it still including a lot of running in the routine, specially at the beginningn it gets the oxygen pump running, increase red cells in the blood, kill unhealthy cells in the blood etc, runing 30 min twice a week is really a good start to get into conditioning ,spinning is not really cardio training , itnensive cardio training it can be jumping rope or 10 min punching ball , pure cardio training is only running in a way that your heart beat rate remain relativly constant , it require a kind of exercice that is easy to do, but that you can do forever using aerobic energy

but it take several week of light training before you are really able to determinate those value, at first it can change very quickly when you start after a long time without exercice

how many rep do you do per set with the 70 lbs ?
h0bby1

another important thing for strength training and work outs, is estimating your 'anaerobic breakpoint' the one for anaerobic is around 1min generally, it is the point when your hearth beat and breathing will start to increase after you do some work out,then it switch to lactic fibers, the ones who use fats and give muscle soreness, those fibers are slowers and less powerfull, it is important to learn how to feel it, with free weight it is easier, it is important because the type of exercice you do with a timing < to this breakpoint and timing > to this breakpoint are two kind of different exercice that will boost different kind of fiber, the breakpoint is easy to feel after a bit of training, and there is a second breakpoint after ~10 min to go aerobic, that you'll find while running , but you need to be able to detect this anaerobic breakpoint, and do not go over it for pure strength training, and it is a switch that you'll feel anytime you have a continuous physical activity > 1 minute, then you'll need to work on breathing and it will start to pump on cardio capacity also, like for dancing for example it is important to detect when you go past this breakpoint

to do an exercice longer than this breakpoint, you need to do it at a rate you can sustain with the weaker fibers and it is important when you do an exercice to know if you plan to go above it or not because it is not the same rate and amount of weight to use for both kind of exercice,

< breakpoint is pure anaerobic aka strength, above this limit it is endurance, and it is advised to first work on pure strength aka < 1 minute of intensive anaerobic exercide at first , like it prevent also risk of injuries because those muscle are more accurate and react faster, increase raw strength directly and it can be more easily converted to endurance fiber than the oposite , all ppl i know who started fitness program with a teacher where told this too, to start with strength training mean like 10-12 rep at 75% of your 1RM like < 1 min, then you rest then you do other sets etc, but it is important you can feel this thresold for knowing what kind of exercice you do, for strength training you should be able to do a few reps before you hearth beat increase, technically you could almost do them without breathing at all, if your hearth rate/breathing increase quickly, after 10-15 sec, you are using too much weight,

if you plan on doing endurance training, start slow even if the first minute seem easy, it will get hard when you go past this breakpoint the goal of such kind of exercice is to train past the breakpoint so need to start slower and with fewer weight, and you can feel the real difficulty after the switch occured, it is this kind of exercide that will give muscle soreness if you do them correctly, or cramps, you can feel the 'cramp feeling' a bit when you switch to it, like 'burning muscle' feeling, it means that you are using the lactic fiber, which are slower and less accurate, but can work for longer time with strenous exercice, and they create lactic acid which create muscle soreness , or cramp when there is too much of lactic acid present in the muscle, but to really train on endurance, you need to go easy at first and keep the 'burning muscle' feeling the longer possible with fewer weight , like around 50-70 rep like 3 minute non stop, slowly with 30%-50% of your 1RM , but this kind of exercice is potentially harmfull, because when you have the burning muscle and using 100% lactic fiber, muscle are slower and do not react very well, and specially with free weight it can easily create injuries because you have a cramp of your muscle just take a vacation when you are in the bad position,

you should not feel any kind of burning muscle for strength based kind of exercice, if you do so,there si problem either in the rate, amount of weight you use, for ideal strength training, the break should be clear, and you should not be able to do even one rep with the burning muscle sensation, you should be able to only deplete the anaerobic power and then clear stop break point, just like when the muscle start to burn, this is for ideal strength training, it can be after 1 to 15 rep, depend on how much % of your 1RM you are , theorically at 1RM, you should be able to do one rep without burning muscle, and then you reached your anaerobic thresold and you can't continue, but it is better to do it on 5 to 12 rep , for endurance training the limit is the cramp so you want to stop before :) if you can't feel those limit clearly, you are not doing a good efficient exercice , it is why spinning is not that great cause it mix a bit all the kind of fiber, and you can't really feel the limit or switch between fibers, and it is not that good for cardio either, when you find those break point, the goal is to increase around 10% until you feel confortable etc

what i really like better with fre weight compared to machine is that with machine everything is guided and you can force a lot on ONE muscle, and it is not that good i think for global health fitness, with free weight it make work all the joints and several muscle group in the same time which is way better imo

but again running is great for feeling those breakpoint like interval training , like running for 15-20 minute several time, or pyramid training on treadmill it is nice, like this _/\_/\_ or _/|_/|_, to feel the different steps in your system =) the goal of starting by walking and starting slow it to deplet a bit the pure anaerobic fiber for that you can start directly on aerobic power, it is great to feel these points

it happen for example that you start running and you'll feel like hell soreness and evyerhing for 5-10 minute, but it goes away totally after you switched to aerobic power, it is just because the lactic fiber are tired, but you don't need them for cardio, they are just used in a first step, so it is why it is important to start slowly for the first 10 minute for being able to use only 100% aerobic fiber, and in the first 10 minutes even if it seem too slow or you are not '100%' it is not important , you have to care about hearth rate and intensity only after those 10 minute, after you went beyond the second break point

the killer thing is like switching for slow running, to anaerobic, like slow running, sprint , slow running, sprint , or doing switch between fiber like this, but it is already when you know your limit for each kind of exercice

if you can't feel any of these breakpoint , you are probably doing an undapted training intensity or need to do some cardio training a bit first to 'unrust' a bit everything :)
h0bby1

but really if you feel like eating something, just do it !! :) you seem preocupied enought with this to make intelligent choice without putting too much restriction on yourself :)

let me know if something is not clear or if you don't understand something, or want more precision or something or whatever :) but is pure truth 100% guaranteed, experimented by me and confirmed by trustfull sources :) pure athlete training :p with this in a year you can attack nuclear submarine with a screwdriver :p
h0bby1

somebody please tell me what spinning is.
rabana

i looked on google :D it is indoor cycling :)
h0bby1