1. Today, I'm still drinking the same stuff as yesterday. That green drink mix, lemon water, green tea, and water. Today, I bought organic salad mix since I'm not yet prepared to make my own salad. Tea in the morning, drinks, and the salad was all I consumed today. Haven't eaten any fruit yet, but will soon. My mind is actually active and alert. No coffee, and I'm not sleepy during the day. I'm not tired or anything, but I did feel really weak in exercise class. I could hardly do the routines because I felt so weak. Other than good salads, fruits, drinks, and herbs, what is the best thing for a raw person to consume in order to become an athlete?
2. Tonight, I'll probably eat a taco or something so that I won't feel too weak during spin class tomorrow at 5:30am. After class, I plan to make a shake with banana, apple, rolled oats, and sesame seed. I bought organic rolled oats from the store, but I can't figure out what that is. Does anybody know? I figured it would be good for a raw person that is exercising. Is it ok to combine all that stuff together? Like for my green drink and whatever I making? Or is it ok to throw pretty much anything into the green drink?
3. I wasn't sure what color flax to get, so I got brown. On Sunday, I'm going to start the morning off with a warm flax drink. Is that the herbal laxative? Then, drink lemon water for an hour. Then eat fruits. Is that the best way to do it? Should I drink anything before or after I eat the fruits?
4. I will soon be prepared to make my own salad and dressing. I looked it up today, and it seems alot of chefs are partial to EV Olive Oil for their oil which I've always liked and used in everything anyway. Is there any point to olive oil if you just consume raw olives?
5. What is a good daily eating pattern for a raw athlete?