A Trip to Other Worlds

The Psychic Phenomenon; a place to discuss the bizarre of psychic experiences and theories. Deja Vu, Telekenesis, Sight, etc.
About 2 and a half years ago I embarked on a journey that would forever change my life. For the first time in my life, I took about 1/8 or so of mushrooms and awaited the fun experience. I had no clue what to expect, no clue how a drug could completely alter my perceptions about reality. It took a while for them to kick in. I was with one of my best friends and we smoked a huge bowl of marijuana after about 20 passed by. Then we sat back and waited...

An hour passed by and still nothing was really happening. I tried to picture the next door neighbors house appear differently. I tried to do anything that would help me feel like I was tripping. My friend and I decided to get up and walk.

At that instant, my whole world started to change. I mean, everything appeared to be on a diagonal and I could feel this energy growing within me. We walked around the tent that we were camping in outside of my friends house, and looked around. Then everything kind of faded away--for the both of us. We were wondering what was going on. This experience wasn't nearly as intense as people were telling me about. I heard stories where peoples' rooms fill up with water and everything is so intense. Nothing...

My friend turned around to see his Dad pull around the corner as he was coming home. "Oh shit! Quick, get in the tent." As I hopped in I made a mistake. I could not wait patiently anymore for the affects to set in, so I purposely tried to make myself a little paranoid. We got in and all of a sudden my world was changing again. Different realities were starting to fade from my perceptions. We tried to turn on the CD player but couldn't...we didn't know how. Nervousness came inside of me as the feelings in my body increased. I was starting to go "way out there." I eventually got so far that I didn't know it was possible to get back. I completely lost all sense of reality. Everything in life felt separate from me and everything was cold and harsh. I laid there facing death in the eyes. My heart was pounding hard enough to explode. I turned to my friend one last time before losing all sense and asked if we were still connected. We knew that we were going to be mentally retarted for the rest of our lives (it was inevitable). I couldn't come to terms with it at all. I yelled at the top of my lungs for help and was bawling my eyes out. I was crying so hard that I don't think the human body is even capable of doing so. A full out release of emotion so intense it cannot be explained with limited words. But that is not the worst of it. All of a sudden I died. Everything was gone and I was trapped in a painful dimension for what seemed eternity. What was happening to me? Where was I? How do mushrooms alter perceptions and reality so much and how does our body make things out to be 1,000 times more sensitive than what life is?

The amazing part?? Three hours later on the dot my friend and I awoke as we bounced up and looked straight into each others eyes. Everything was gone. My whole trip was over. Unbelievable...

What was happening and how do mushrooms do it?
EternalPeace

If you really want to visit different worlds you would need something called DMT.
google it
MiamiSound

I don't do drugs anymore. Personal choice.
EternalPeace

Maybe next time She will give you all your answers......treating the plant to ceremony before hand will tend to give you more as well...

but yes, i have experienced death and rebirth and shapeshifting and everything else on mushrooms....i was on every drug known to man and it felt better than anything i have tried....Abundance. But She showed m all this in order to entice me through the door......................because what She needed to tell me was a whole hell of a lot more important than that. We are all ......One.
Tear_of_the_WoLF

[QUOTE=Tear_of_the_WoLF;71498]...i was on every drug known to man and it felt better than anything i have tried....Abundance. .[/QUOTE]

meaning thats what i felt like....i had only ingested the mushroom.
Tear_of_the_WoLF

[QUOTE=lavella;71502]ok I did,,,
now i have a couple of questions..site said DMT can be already in small amounts....
'subjects of near death experince can secrete dmt derviative out of pinal gland...
I want to know if everyone that has been reacting badley this last week has been sniffing dmt..or are we all mediating several hours a day...affecting our pineal gland?
so,,,
they dont know why it causes halluciantions,,but everyone has the same type of hallucainations??? all beleive they have had contact with reptilian,,
IS this a massive hey they are just crazy report...or are we infact bringing on our own hallucinations??
ok.....got my study hat on here...:)[/QUOTE]

indeed...we already contain dmt inside of us...smoking dmt is like a quick overload that breaks down ALL barriers if even for breifly...its like seeing what ever parallel existing reality is around at that moment....

so we are seeing what we all would be experiencing if we were not so bound by ego and materialism...

and as for the reptilians...there is always a lot of speculation on this subject...personally i believe they are one of the energies here influencing our planet......that's as far as i will go with that for now because i have a client walking in the door.
Tear_of_the_WoLF

Hhmmmmm.....

subjects of near death experince can secrete dmt derviative out of pinal gland...

I had a NDE before I was 1 years old...

*joins in on thinking cap routine knowing I am going to get an earful from someone who says I need to relax - lol*
GeoSpirit

Interesting Lavella,
I understand that hardships in health and circumstances can make oneself use the body in more ways then one normally could under 'normal' situations...
You know the old saying that we use less that 15% of our brains...
too bad there wasn't any way for us to do some brain tests! lol

I found this about the Pineal Gland:

The Pineal: Meet the Spirit Gland
A chance encounter as an undergraduate at Stanford University introduced me to this tiny but potent organ, as a possible source of "inner light." Eastern and Western mystics locate the highest "organ" of consciousness at this site, and Descartes believed body, soul, and mind cleaved to each other in the pineal. The contemporary "melatonin theory of pineal function" began in the 1960's, when this pineal hormone's reproductive effects and responsiveness to light were discovered in lower animals. I review what we know about pineal function, especially regarding melatonin. In order to begin searching for an endogenous spirit molecule, I performed a two-year study of human melatonin effects at the University of New Mexico. Melatonin's mental properties were disappointingly mild. Thus, I needed to look at other potential pineal products as candidates for a spirit molecule, and turned to DMT.

http://www.rickstrassman.com/dmt/chaptersummaries.html
GeoSpirit

it's a free world! ;) Go for it!
GeoSpirit

MiamiSound

[QUOTE=lavella;71588]so i have to ask,,,
are the people that are the most affected here/////smokers,,ex smokers,,,,or what?[/QUOTE]
lavella...we are more effected because we are more easily able to feel and move energy...drugs are not needed in this......they just enhance it....The energy that has become overwhelming more recantly is not just being felt by us here...or others like us...these ripples and waves...or growing pains ...whatever you want to call it...is now being felt more and more by the everyday...common person...ask around offline...:)
darksearch

[QUOTE=lavella;71642]thats so true.
some of us have had affects for years and now a lot of people are getting affected..thats why im asking for input here...
what is changing the preceptions..or possibly changing the secreations of the pineal gland ?[/QUOTE]
A cycle is ending....a new one will begin....as far as i can feel....the spirit is more able now to manifest physically...the gap between spirt and body/physical is closing...until there will be no difference...thus we will think...and it will manifest...might sound over the top...but i cant think of another way to get my point across....either way...the outcome will be similar...as to what is doing that...well that one is harder to explain...
darksearch

[QUOTE=lavella;71588]so i have to ask,,,
are the people that are the most affected here/////smokers,,ex smokers,,,,or what?[/QUOTE]

i don't think im following you.....what does a smoker have to do with this? i would much prefer opening and breaking down my walls without the use of drugs...in fact i haven't used any psychedelics in about 2 years...you are at the mercy of the plant unless you have a REAL shaman at your side....even with dmt...it can be extremely dangerous
Tear_of_the_WoLF

That is quite the experience. Sometimes people who are sensitive spiritually have a hard time dealing with mind altering substances, and tend to get more exetreme effects from using them. Anything from drugs, to the consumption of alcohol, and even chemicals in foods or household cleaners can affect an indigo much more than the average person. Our minds are already finely tuned emotionally and spiritually and when we take something in that is forgein to our body and our natural processes, or something that is mind altering; It heightens the sensitivity levels, but not always in ways that are healthy for us or our body. Sometimes a drug can produce a mind numbing effect, which can give a sensitive person a 'break'. All of those effects could explain why many indigos can become addicted to, or turn to these substances fairly easily.
.amaranthine.

Return to index page Psychic Phenomenon & Parapsychology