Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 175
  1. #81
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 7,550, Level: 25
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered
    Abigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ♥♥♥
    Posts
    1,392
    Points
    7,550
    Level
    25
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    502
    Thanked 584 Times in 418 Posts
    Rep Power
    11
    Yea, I was kinda hoping the date would come through, I am tired atm lol.
    So it would've been nice, but hey, if not today, maybe tomorrow.
    At least the sun is shining and the sky didn't come tumbling down yet :P

    As for him maybe 'building' stories, I have that with David Icke too, the feeling anyhow. But in a way I am not too surprised or would be disappointed if they did,
    basically this population is fed so much psy-op and Hollywood scripted news, that maybe they think they need the big story or pinpoint the 'bad guys' to actually raise peoples awareness of the rest of their info?
    "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

    'A man is but the product of his thoughts, what he thinks, he becomes'

  2. #82
    Global Forum Caretaker
    Points: 73,506, Level: 84
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    rabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    p'aca
    Posts
    14,821
    Points
    73,506
    Level
    84
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2,949
    Thanked 5,987 Times in 3,858 Posts
    Rep Power
    82
    coolest one yet

    3-27-12 Video Announcement by Benjamin Fulford

    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

  3. #83
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 7,550, Level: 25
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered
    Abigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ♥♥♥
    Posts
    1,392
    Points
    7,550
    Level
    25
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    502
    Thanked 584 Times in 418 Posts
    Rep Power
    11
    Haha not sure what to make of this video, I am in need of sleep, so i will see it again tomorrow,
    but what I got from it now was, Putin, the Illuminati and the martial arts society are going to free the world.
    "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

    'A man is but the product of his thoughts, what he thinks, he becomes'

  4. #84
    Indigo Member
    Points: 5,218, Level: 21
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    AmonRa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo suburbs
    Posts
    736
    Points
    5,218
    Level
    21
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 270 Times in 193 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by rabana View Post
    i ignore dates. i follow this because it is better than the best thriller i ever read (tho i hate thrillers and mostly don't read them) and because it comforts me and it might be true.

    so amon you're saying that you feel ben's a wannabe? he's the only one spreading the word to americans and canadians and europeans i suppose).

    I think he has, or has had at some point, access to great geopolitical data, but he lacks confidence to announce it as such. Takes gut to whistleblow. Also in all the whistleblowers I've watched, he's the only one who has the most little spiritual side, compared with all the guys in the revelations series. Either that, or he's the one who talks about it the least, and feels the less balance within his truth.

    Icke was totally confident in what he was conveying, becausw he was going through a fast pace series of alignements and energy boosts. Visions and stuff fell on him out of the blue.

    This said, what I've seen of fulford dates 2 years back.

  5. #85
    Global Forum Caretaker
    Points: 73,506, Level: 84
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    rabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    p'aca
    Posts
    14,821
    Points
    73,506
    Level
    84
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2,949
    Thanked 5,987 Times in 3,858 Posts
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by AmonRa View Post
    I think he has, or has had at some point, access to great geopolitical data, but he lacks confidence to announce it as such. Takes gut to whistleblow. Also in all the whistleblowers I've watched, he's the only one who has the most little spiritual side, compared with all the guys in the revelations series. Either that, or he's the one who talks about it the least, and feels the less balance within his truth.

    Icke was totally confident in what he was conveying, becausw he was going through a fast pace series of alignements and energy boosts. Visions and stuff fell on him out of the blue.

    This said, what I've seen of fulford dates 2 years back.
    and i just started paying attention about 3 months ago.

    he says he's not waiting for spaceships to save us. just do it. he's not working from visions. he's working from his contact with asian culture, as a bridge to the west.

    i think he has a good heart, as the mexicans say. he doesn't have to come across hip or spiritual.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

  6. #86
    Global Forum Caretaker
    Points: 73,506, Level: 84
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    rabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    p'aca
    Posts
    14,821
    Points
    73,506
    Level
    84
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2,949
    Thanked 5,987 Times in 3,858 Posts
    Rep Power
    82
    pretty cool stuff about the imminent future by david wilcox. long but easy to read or skim--very short paragraphs. also he's talking about divine intervention, which is what i want to get to here in this thread if i ever have time to think straight-- very busy these days, good stuff but lots of it...

    http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-he...eintervention1
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

  7. #87
    Indigo Member
    Points: 5,218, Level: 21
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    AmonRa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo suburbs
    Posts
    736
    Points
    5,218
    Level
    21
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 270 Times in 193 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    I love David... He's one of the most resonant dude I've watched and read. Also some of what he says took me years to finally click. Something I find weird, is you can't really (IMO) be into ascension, end of the quarantine, higher D's stuff, and at the same time care who's gonna be president and why what army did what a long time ago.
    That's why many groups in touch with ETs aren't going nowhere in terms of inner peace (despite the huge material they're getting) because they choose to still focus on blackops and NWO drama, when they should be meditating daily and clearing their imbalances. I think, anyway.

  8. #88
    Indigo Member
    Points: 5,218, Level: 21
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    AmonRa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo suburbs
    Posts
    736
    Points
    5,218
    Level
    21
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 270 Times in 193 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    lol, okay no offense to anyone but that Fulford video made me LMAO... I have to record these for my dad, he can show that World Martial Arts' Boss to his friends next time they have a MMA gathering in Germany lol

  9. #89
    Indigo Member
    Points: 3,457, Level: 17
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    445
    Points
    3,457
    Level
    17
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked 151 Times in 111 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by AmonRa View Post
    I love David... He's one of the most resonant dude I've watched and read. Also some of what he says took me years to finally click. Something I find weird, is you can't really (IMO) be into ascension, end of the quarantine, higher D's stuff, and at the same time care who's gonna be president and why what army did what a long time ago.
    That's why many groups in touch with ETs aren't going nowhere in terms of inner peace (despite the huge material they're getting) because they choose to still focus on blackops and NWO drama, when they should be meditating daily and clearing their imbalances. I think, anyway.
    I think some people are here to hold light, some are here to transmute dark into light, and some are here to jolt everyone not yet awake into attention, which the proof of who is doing what and how can do. I see similar patterns in mostof the stuff I'm seeing, with each person playing a role to get the most people light bound as they can..


    This ad goes away when you register.

  10. #90
    Global Forum Caretaker
    Points: 73,506, Level: 84
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    rabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    p'aca
    Posts
    14,821
    Points
    73,506
    Level
    84
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2,949
    Thanked 5,987 Times in 3,858 Posts
    Rep Power
    82
    i thought the martial art guy was pretty funny also. he was a fake or possibly, maybe, in disguise.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to rabana For This Useful Post:

    Sdboutlaw (03-31-2012)

  12. #91
    Indigo Member
    Points: 5,218, Level: 21
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    AmonRa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo suburbs
    Posts
    736
    Points
    5,218
    Level
    21
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 270 Times in 193 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdboutlaw View Post
    I think some people are here to hold light, some are here to transmute dark into light, and some are here to jolt everyone not yet awake into attention, which the proof of who is doing what and how can do. I see similar patterns in mostof the stuff I'm seeing, with each person playing a role to get the most people light bound as they can..
    Yeah, I see what you mean.

  13. #92
    Indigo Member
    Points: 5,218, Level: 21
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    AmonRa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo suburbs
    Posts
    736
    Points
    5,218
    Level
    21
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 270 Times in 193 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by rabana View Post
    i thought the martial art guy was pretty funny also. he was a fake or possibly, maybe, in disguise.

    Yeah lol, so many things wrong with that guy lol. I don't even know where to start... Also I wonder when Fulford went into "fellow humans of the Earth" mode... A couple years ago he was just into Japanese gvnmt being manipulated by the US stuff...

  14. #93
    Global Forum Caretaker
    Points: 73,506, Level: 84
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    rabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    p'aca
    Posts
    14,821
    Points
    73,506
    Level
    84
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2,949
    Thanked 5,987 Times in 3,858 Posts
    Rep Power
    82
    ah but you see i agree with him that its world-wide and ages-old. he's revealing evolving awareness.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

  15. #94
    Global Forum Caretaker
    Points: 73,506, Level: 84
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    rabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    p'aca
    Posts
    14,821
    Points
    73,506
    Level
    84
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2,949
    Thanked 5,987 Times in 3,858 Posts
    Rep Power
    82
    if you have about 3 hours of dishes and housework to do you might want to listen to this important piece of the puzzle, describing for the first time how these mass arrests might take place. i was dismayed at first that its a lot of patriots. military i already knew. but i got used to drake and tho he laughed at spiritual types a time or 2, but he revealed himself as spiritual in his own way and was respectful of davids point of view.

    anyone heard about the divine intervention going on on the various battlefields? all the guns jambing on both sides, bombs, missiles, etc won't fire. has been reported at least 40 times in the last-- i don't know but recently. thats the next subject david is revealing, soon, like next day or so he says.

    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

  16. #95
    Indigo Member
    Points: 5,218, Level: 21
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    AmonRa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo suburbs
    Posts
    736
    Points
    5,218
    Level
    21
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 270 Times in 193 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    Ha, I wake up, check my mails, and my friend who lives in china sends me a link, out of the blue, to fulford's last vid.

    LoL. Wtf, where's me coffee?

  17. #96
    Old Soul
    Points: 28,773, Level: 52
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 977
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    leila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here sweet here
    Posts
    5,259
    Points
    28,773
    Level
    52
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    2,725
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,313 Posts
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by rabana View Post
    ah but you see i agree with him that its world-wide and ages-old. he's revealing evolving awareness.
    yes i agree

    even if what some of the people are saying about this gets kinda far out, and not exactly in the details of exactly who...and you know getting into the "woo woo" stuff i will call it (!) you know...the really out there claims about the details of the theft, arent all exactly the way it happened. but the basic gist, the underlaying story, is totally true.
    ~many hands make the work light~

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to leila For This Useful Post:

    rabana (04-01-2012)

  19. #97
    Global Forum Caretaker
    Points: 73,506, Level: 84
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    rabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    p'aca
    Posts
    14,821
    Points
    73,506
    Level
    84
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2,949
    Thanked 5,987 Times in 3,858 Posts
    Rep Power
    82
    weekly radio news that you may be able to relate to--

    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight...ic-vision-news

    it rates #7 over all in listeners out of 56,000 shows at blogtalk radio.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

  20. #98
    Global Forum Caretaker
    Points: 73,506, Level: 84
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    rabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    p'aca
    Posts
    14,821
    Points
    73,506
    Level
    84
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2,949
    Thanked 5,987 Times in 3,858 Posts
    Rep Power
    82
    the latest--


    Cobra: World Liberation Day May 5, 2012


    http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/

    It is time to take action! It is time to take the destiny of our world in our own hands! Therefore we will meet in groups large and small, as individuals and couples, at the exact time of full moon this May. Millions of us will gather and visualize the liberation of our planet from the tyranny of the central bankers so that for the first time in our history we will have the chance to create our own destiny as free citizens of the Earth.

    There is a plan, conceived by positive people in the military, supported by civil authority, to arrest the members of the banking Cabal for their crimes against humanity. Our visualization will support this plan, so that it manifests as soon as possible, as non-violently and smoothly as possible. We will support brave heroes that will carry out this plan. Something like this has never happened on this planet before. This is our chance to be a part of it!

    Our mass effort on this day will be the trigger that will activate the plan so that it may come to its fruition. Our visualization on that day is our declaration of freedom and independence. Make this viral! Share it worldwide!

    We will all be doing this visualization at the same time, the moment of full moon, which comes this May 5th /6th. Exact times for different time zones are:

    8:30 pm PDT May 5th (Los Angeles) ; 9:30 pm MDT May 5th (Denver); 10:30 pm CDT May 5th (Houston); 11.30 pm EDT May 5th (New York); 4:30 am BST May 6th (London); 5:30 am CEST May 6th (Paris); 11:30 am CST May 6th (Beijing); 12:30 pm JST May 6th (Tokyo); 1:30 pm AEST May 6th (Sydney).

    Instructions:


    1. Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes.

    2. Visualize civil authority arresting central banking criminals such as Rothschilds and Rockefellers, and other members of this Cabal such as Henry Kissinger, etc. Visualize this process taking place worldwide peacefully and smoothly. Visualize the world finally being free from financial slavery, free from all evil dictators and corrupt politicians.

    3. Visualize bright new future for humanity, with new and fair financial system put into place, with all debts canceled, prosperity funds for humanitarian projects released, advanced technologies introduced, ecosystem healed and human beings finally being free from all oppression.

    Disclaimer: the date of this visualization (May 5th) is most likely NOT the date when these mass arrests will be taking place.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

  21. #99
    Global Forum Caretaker
    Points: 73,506, Level: 84
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    rabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    p'aca
    Posts
    14,821
    Points
    73,506
    Level
    84
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2,949
    Thanked 5,987 Times in 3,858 Posts
    Rep Power
    82
    i have to agree with what kauilapele says about this interview below which you can find at the link. its about Admiralty Law which can be and is being used to bring down the cabal. at first i was asking myself 'why am i doing this?' but now that i've heard it all, it is the most realistic, most grounded info yet.


    David Wilcock 5-1-12 ARREST WARRANTS Article…”MP3s of the Winston Shrout Interview” (small and easy to download)
    Posted on May 2, 2012 http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012...sy-to-download

    ...This interview is pretty technical, and involved, and I’m sitting here listening to this and it’s like, half the time I’m saying, “What?” But… I’m still listening, and it’s 100 minutes into it. So all I’m saying is that you may be pulled into the same place I am at, and not be able to stop once you get started.

    David says he will put out a transcript of this interview later. Here is a link to Winston Shrout’s website: http://www.wssic.com

    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to rabana For This Useful Post:

    Sdboutlaw (05-05-2012)

  23. #100
    Global Forum Caretaker
    Points: 73,506, Level: 84
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    rabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    p'aca
    Posts
    14,821
    Points
    73,506
    Level
    84
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2,949
    Thanked 5,987 Times in 3,858 Posts
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by rabana View Post
    the latest--


    Cobra: World Liberation Day May 5, 2012


    http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/

    It is time to take action! It is time to take the destiny of our world in our own hands! Therefore we will meet in groups large and small, as individuals and couples, at the exact time of full moon this May. Millions of us will gather and visualize the liberation of our planet from the tyranny of the central bankers so that for the first time in our history we will have the chance to create our own destiny as free citizens of the Earth.

    There is a plan, conceived by positive people in the military, supported by civil authority, to arrest the members of the banking Cabal for their crimes against humanity. Our visualization will support this plan, so that it manifests as soon as possible, as non-violently and smoothly as possible. We will support brave heroes that will carry out this plan. Something like this has never happened on this planet before. This is our chance to be a part of it!

    Our mass effort on this day will be the trigger that will activate the plan so that it may come to its fruition. Our visualization on that day is our declaration of freedom and independence. Make this viral! Share it worldwide!

    We will all be doing this visualization at the same time, the moment of full moon, which comes this May 5th /6th. Exact times for different time zones are:

    8:30 pm PDT May 5th (Los Angeles) ; 9:30 pm MDT May 5th (Denver); 10:30 pm CDT May 5th (Houston); 11.30 pm EDT May 5th (New York); 4:30 am BST May 6th (London); 5:30 am CEST May 6th (Paris); 11:30 am CST May 6th (Beijing); 12:30 pm JST May 6th (Tokyo); 1:30 pm AEST May 6th (Sydney).

    Instructions:


    1. Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes.

    2. Visualize civil authority arresting central banking criminals such as Rothschilds and Rockefellers, and other members of this Cabal such as Henry Kissinger, etc. Visualize this process taking place worldwide peacefully and smoothly. Visualize the world finally being free from financial slavery, free from all evil dictators and corrupt politicians.

    3. Visualize bright new future for humanity, with new and fair financial system put into place, with all debts canceled, prosperity funds for humanitarian projects released, advanced technologies introduced, ecosystem healed and human beings finally being free from all oppression.

    Disclaimer: the date of this visualization (May 5th) is most likely NOT the date when these mass arrests will be taking place.

    ok i did this and tho i snoozed some (it started at 9:30 here), i caught the energy which was a bit timid and 'what are we doing here?' i think because its not an outright spiritual issue or hasn't been presented that way. i approached it as a meditation for world peace.

    anyway it did no harm and probably did some good .
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to rabana For This Useful Post:

    Sdboutlaw (05-06-2012)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 04:31 PM
  2. The World Trust: Count St.Germaine's fund
    By rabana in forum Secret Societies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 01:27 AM
  3. How To Turn An Ugly Modeling World Into A Brave Beautiful World
    By myriadharbour in forum Making a Difference
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 07:49 AM
  4. World Citizen crosses border with World Passport
    By rabana in forum Making a Difference
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 09:18 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 04:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •