a demon question

You got questions? We have answers.

a demon question

«  » by angelus ex umbra
ok, so.... demons hate me...... it used to be a "devour on site" order.... if i came into contact with them they did everything they could to destroy me or my life..........

but now it's become a "get out of there as fast as you can" order..... I've even tried trapping them to force them to fight me, but they run too quickly.....

but there's this one......... he likes to stick around...

and I can't figure out why.....

I can't feed off him like I can other demons, and he can't feed off of me...... i used to be able to, but he's gotten stronger since then....

we wear the same color armor.... and we've always called each other brother.......

he doesn't try to hurt me anymore or my loved ones like he used to............ not that he could hurt me if he tried.... but he just doesn't try anymore.........

I've even asked him to protect a friend before................. and he actually did it.............

what's up with this guy?

he's played the "let's just be friends" card before, but this is different............ he doesn't even speak to me anymore, just watches.......
angelus ex umbra

Blogs: 1

I'm not sure how you can trust a "demon" for the safety of your family/friends/any beloved one and have a relationship with it? It's beyond my understanding here.
AmazonPrincess

Blogs: 30

because I know how to get rid of him.... if I send him to protect someone and he decides he's going to do something else instead I can deal with it...

but he's not trying anything......... he's not making any promises, nothing but what I ask of him..............

I did a role reversal on him when he was hurting me, and instead of taking him as an enemy I took him as a teacher and learned all about him and how he works, everything he did to hurt me I took as a lesson to be learned, that's when he stopped trying to hurt me when he realized that with everything he did to me it only made me stronger......

after that he went away for a while and about a year later he came back, now he doesn't even act to his true nature anymore...... there are no feelings of hunger or hate from him at any point anymore.........

before when he was pretending to be my friend he would bow, but always wore that smile, now he bows with a straight face......
angelus ex umbra

How you can be sure that the "channeled" messages, the teachings and its whole behavior is real? This thing sounds to be a trickster and you probably don't understand but it already takes what it needs. Even now, it feels your confusion or even your sorrow for losing a "friend". Your negative feelings are feeding it and it becomes stronger till you are completely addicted to this. Think about it.
AmazonPrincess

Blogs: 30

I find that most "demons" and "angels" are actually aliens of some kind.

That said, I wouldn't give it the fear it wants and learn methods to exorcise.
penpencilpaper

I have a daemon buddy, but I think the word Jinn is a better description, as it doesn't carry all the same cartoon connotations that the world daemon does.
During our first encounter it tried draining me, and then getting inside my mind. Neither of which worked, so we developed a mutual respect, which developed into an almost friendship. It drops by from time to time, never tries attacking me or anything, so we just talk.

I'd advise having very strong barriers though, let 'your' demon know that there is a line there, and if it is crossed, there will be hell to pay :D
Spyder

Blogs: 3

he already knows..... last time we actually fought he reacted like every other demon does now.....

it's so sweet to taste the fear of a fear-eater....

what's yours name?
----------------------------

but anyway, I know the lessons were real because they were my only fears he picked on...... there is no fear of him now, just a curiosity as to what he's doing....

as he picked at me I took my reactions to what he did as lessons, i would study what he did and how I reacted, what it meant...... through time my fears melted away and he had less and less of a grip on me until I was finally able to make it so that he couldn't hurt me at all anymore.....
angelus ex umbra

hehehe too true. I told 'mine' I'd eat it if it carried on having a go at my shields. good times :D
Spyder

Blogs: 3

hmmm, I just found a thread about Sirians and they kinda sound like him....

he calls himself the Blue Rajah....

you called them djinn....

someone in thread listed off other names for them including "Blue Djinn"

something about Sirius C is a watery planet, that's his element........

he uses these things that look like leech-lobsters when there's a task too strong for him to overcome on his own......... makes you think you're drowning..........

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

would explain my obsession with orion and why entities keep telling me to pay attention to orion
angelus ex umbra

Are you idiot? Why you do that, do you ever met a demon.. if you're and he want you dead ... you wouldn't speaking now ... I once do demonology and summoning stuff do you ever met .. I mean really something like this...
Do you know the feeling I don't thing so ... you just need attention.. there methods to control this things you just watch to many movies you need to gown up....
I once met thing like this and ... do you thing that thing was afraid from me I think I'm powerful and I was smashed .. paralysed I couldn't talk ... I don't how I get out alive.. This creatures are not evil and if you're so good try to see their energy... and tell what looks like .. they are just aggressive intruders to our world most of theme but because people are stupid they give them names powers they believe in them and what we have new monsters... But what I think you just one filmed guy who need attention.. Again grown up... you really don't need to met something like them

To others who really know what they doing and are not fakes like this guy ... one my bulgarian friend who is necromancer told me ... if you summon demon and he want your blood don't give any ... just bury one peace raw blooded meat in earth that's do really good job.... and that will be for your contract but that works only with low level demons they'll do your job...
Aratron

Demons... hmmm... too much video-gaming having fried your brains up, perhaps?

This physical Reality not large and beautiful enough for your Mind to enjoy?

Using your divine talent of Imagination to create reason for Fear is a bad way of "living".

Learn a language, make some friends, get a b/f, g/f, explore sexual Love... forget demons... the concept isn't helpfull.

@Aratron You should take rather living meat and bury it in your b/f's g/f's living meat in a loving way. See what happens aft.
danz

Blogs: 4

10x for the advice but I think you need that you've posted... . hah.. you need sex and want to see what will happen aft... funny guys ... And their methods to solve problems... sex.. you're funny but you needed more than me... sex :D
Aratron

ok, I didn't come here to be ridiculed....

I never claimed I was powerful, I claimed that things run from me...... sure, there may be more powerful demons that I can't do shit against, but I haven't run into any.....

to call a demon evil would be a misunderstanding of them, I never once claimed that they were evil..... they're just beings trying to survive in the only way they know how....... their goal is not malicious, it is to survive... just as it is for us all...

as I've said before, there is no fear, there used to be, but it went away, now I just got this guy who used to fuck with me hanging around?

are you the idiot? putting words in my mouth that were never spoken?

so what if you're powerful and got smashed by one, get stronger you scared fuck.....

I never once said he wanted me dead.....

offering meat to a demon? what the hell? what use would a demon have for rotting flesh? they feed on your energy not your blood................ idiot

yeah, he used to be able to paralyze me with fear..... but I grew up, I don't fear such childish bullshit anymore as another's hand.......... don't bother me just cause you can't mature into not being afraid of the dark.... you got out alive because he wasn't trying to hurt you..... idiot......

of course I don't need to meet something like this, but I didn't go to him, he came to me............

I call him a demon, but there are no such things as demons, I didn't know what else to call him and wanted to put it in words that everyone would understand....

ok, so let's stop calling him a demon.... we'll call him a floating mass of what looks like natural gas vapor that's slightly humanoid in form, roughly 5'10" that likes to pick on and bring out people's deepest fears, cause them to hallucinate, have nightmares, and strong paranoia, possession (yes I have been to an exorcism where he was pulled out of someone)...........

I'm not the only one who's felt his touch...... believe me or don't but DO NOT call me a fake.....

and how in the hell am I just a movie junkie when how I see demons have never been portrayed in any movie? it doesn't make sense.....

now go the fuck away idiot.....
-----------------------------------------

Learn a language, make some friends, get a b/f, g/f, explore sexual Love... forget demons... the concept isn't helpfull.

I have too many friends, I keep trying to get rid of them....... I have a girlfriend........ I explore sexual love on a nearly nightly basis...........

but how do I forget something that makes himself known? why would I want to forget about something that's hurt me before but still sticks around? I'd like to keep an eye on him just to be safe.................................. ya know?

I didn't know I played video games though, thank you for informing me of this....
angelus ex umbra

oh, and one more thing to the idiot

taking demon advice from a necromancer? are you a complete idiot? necromancers don't deal with demons, they divine with the dead........ if you want advise on how to deal with them, you talk to a demonologist not a necromancer.......
angelus ex umbra

offering meat to a demon? what the hell? what use would a demon have for rotting flesh? they feed on your energy not your blood................ idiot

Not sure why, but the way you wrote this made me LMAO!!! tears..lol
Hall

lol, you're welcome
angelus ex umbra

demons and angels... don't you just fucking love them?

for they are our lifeblood, the limit of our lows and highs..

we all have them, always will.

do you embrace the reality you wish to maintain?
james

demons and angels

I honestly believe there is no difference in the two..... when an entity frightens you it's considered a demon, when it doesn't it's considered an angel........ by most people's words anyway.......

but do I embrace the reality I wish to maintain?

I don't know.... I embrace the reality I am in
angelus ex umbra

Hi did you ever think it could be your conscience ?
Genuine question,
sean keyes

Blogs: 12

The more I learn about the unseen world of spirit the less I comprehend. I have encountered more theories, historical beliefs and personal experiences this one year than I have in my whole life. Because I am well shielded, because I know where I stand in the hierarchy of souls, I have seen some stuff I cannot explain.

It fascinates me. When I had a very narrow view of how the unseen world worked, all I saw was what I was told to expect. Now that I have studied and expect more to exist it does. Without sounding delusional, we do create our realities and the more people join us in our concepts the more weight it takes on, the more it takes shape and substance.

IDK, it is a full moon on the wane and I'm really tired.

I enjoy this thread.
Indigo Dog

Blogs: 29