Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registeredCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

The REAL truth about Cancer, Disease and Illness

Hello Beloveds,

The reason our medieval doctors will probably never find a cure for cancer is because cancer is the symptom, not the disease. Cancer, as with virtually all non-contagious diseases, can be classified as the diseases of the soul, but in reality are the results of chakra blockages within the body (Modern medicine has yet to learn about this fact and may never). These blockages are caused by many reasons, such as seeking power, unpure thoughts, greed, envy, gluttony, and so on... Cancer can ONLY be cured by the patient who seeks a lifestyle change, and is why so often is reoccurring. The fastest and most effective cure for any type of disease is long term fasting, in which spiritual enlightenment is achieved.
    This is why some people, such as my grandfather, who smoked unfiltered tobacco in a pipe and drank whiskey like water, died at the age of 93 singing in his recliner without any disease or pain. He was a good man with some very bad habits. Take a close look at all that have cancer, diabetes, ect.. and you will find that they all share something in common, not living as God intended. These diseases are NOT punishment by our LOVING Creator GOD, but merely a warning for those not on the right path. You might be asking yourself, "what about the children who are struck with a terrible disease?" Unfortunately, they are suffering from previous incarnations and are here to learn their life lessons too.
    This is also why all medicines have bad side effects, and if at all possible, should not be used as a treatment for anything. Chemicals are not the proper way to heal the body and mind, God-source energy is. If a person truly wants to be healthy, then the mind/body/spirit complex must be connected to God-source via the sixth chakra (third eye). There are many good books on how to activate the seven chakras of the body (though in actuality there are 15)
    Try to find a person who has opened their chakras that is suffering from a disease. You will not find one.

Try to maintain an alkaline based diet. Edgar Cayce wrote very good book on the subject of Diet and Health.

This ad goes away when you register.

Find love in everything, be in harmony with Mother Earth and meditate often.

LaVa,
    Amason

Banned
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 245
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Galacticnomad, have you ever had a serious life-threatening illness?

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I survived meningitis at 5, was pulled from the bottom of a pool at 3 after a relative noticed I was missing from a party, was hit by a man driving an El Camino who ran a stop sign at over 65 mph while I was driving 60 mph.

Banned
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 245
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    So we'll sayw once as a child, and and two accidents both as a child and an adult. (And an accident, while horrible and I'm glad you're ok, is not the same as illness. It's a physical trauma from an external source.)

The reason I ask is because I have two potentially life-threatening illnesses - Bipolar Disorder and Crohn's Disease. And articles like yours make it sound like I am responsible for having both. Like I spiritually did or did not do something that brought these upon me. Like if I were more spiritual they would disappear.
    Don't you think that sounds an awful lot like victim blaming?
    I know you didn't spiritually heal yourself from the meningitis. You did not seek a lifestyle change, nor did you try to connect to G-d via your sixth eye. You got better because you were given the appropriate treatment of medications by doctors.
    There used to be a theory that there was such a thing as a "Crohn's Personality" - anxious, repressed, stressed people. And while stress can worsen Crohn's symptoms and none of the three is good for Bipolar Disorder, it has been proved that personality has zero connection to Crohn's.

I have tried naturopathy, I have tried spirituality, I have tried everything under the sun and I still have Crohn's. I always will, even if it's in full remission. And while you probably did not intend so, I found your article somewhat offensive. It is very easy to say "patient, heal thyself" when you are healthy.
    Not trying to cause an argument, but I thought you should hear it from the side of a person with severe chronic illness. Spiritual work can help enormously with a great many things, but it is not a cure for everything.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Diet also plays a major role in health. Nutrient deficient processed foods, pesticides, preservatives, antibiotics and hormones in foods, fluoridated water.. all these things are directly related to the declining health of Americans.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Leavingterra,

I had no intention of hurting anyone's feelings and definitely do not blame you for your lifestyle. I am simply trained in Kathara Healing and am trying to provide alternate methods of healing for serious illnesses. Your viewpoint of the only person who can provide knowledge is someone who has a disease is rather illogical though. If that were the case, there would not be many doctors in this world. Even if Kathara healing, meditation, and chakra balancing is not for you, I suggest trying long term fasting. You should research the subject yourself.

LaVa,
    Amosan

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Overflow88,

Everything you mentioned is absolutely correct. Our environment is vital. Living in cities is very bad for health, the higher the per capita population the worse. Breathing polluted air, being surrounded in negative energies, envolved in unharmonious relationships, listening to hard or angry music, working a job that one dislikes, watching TV, are all factors that contribute to disease. The sounds we listen to are more important than most people realize. The sounds of nature are healing sounds.

LaVa,
    Amosan

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I agree. Its unfortunately because most people don't realize how these seemingly subtle influences can affect their health. Maintaining harmony and balance of your energies is indeed important to overall health. Chakras, Chi, yin and yang energy, etc... I was aware of these things before but I am beginning to study them in depth. Very interesting stuff.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    You might be very interested in taking a look at the Keylontic Science Dictionary website. Tons of good information provided by the Guardian Alliance. Great source for learning about the personal morphogenic field and our 15 dimensional Time Matrix, plus much much more. Some of the info is extremely technical, but very well layed out and highly descriptive.

LaVa,
    Amosan

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanks I'll check it out