SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryOverdrive
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,899 Times in 1,455 Posts

A=432Hz: The Benefits Of Favorable Frequencies

This is a very helpful website in a number of areas. The title above relates to the fact that the "International Concert Pitch" for A is now at 440 Hz, and should be returned to 432Hz (which, i believe, is a "Solfeggio frequency") for a variety of health promoting reasons. I suspect that, just as was the case for the beneficial Solfeggios, which were removed by "mother church" from liturgical music, the change to 440 was designed by TPTB to remove the benefits to the listening "peasants" of 432(my jaded POV). 440 Hz, BTW, is a definitely vile frequency. Somewhat reminiscent i would say of the "personal frequency" associatable with troglodytes like......name any "important" politician, bankster, or CEO of any mutinational

http://www.omega432.com/music.html

P.S. It turns out that while 417 Hz is a Solfeggio, 432 is not. Nevertheless, it is still an "uplifting" vibe - my POV. 440 is, as noted, far from beneficial, however, vibe wise - again, just my POV

This ad goes away when you register.
    Last edited by drakke1; 01-25-2012 at 07:56 AM.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered100 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Wow, that actually explains a lot...as a musician, I tend to notice when something's 'off', which is always confusing when I try to tune my violin by an electronic tuner...I can get it spot on by the tuner's standards, but I still get that 'off' feeling when I play...after following the link, I checked the tuner and, lo and behold, it's set to read 440Hz. Definitely going to try changing the settings on it, to see if the 'off' feeling goes away when I tune my violin...

Very interesting, to be sure...
    What is reality but a sea of discord, which we float upon in tiny life-rafts of logic and reason. The bigger question is: what was the vessel that the rafts came from, and where was it headed?

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryOverdrive
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,899 Times in 1,455 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrus92 View Post
    Wow, that actually explains a lot...as a musician, I tend to notice when something's 'off', which is always confusing when I try to tune my violin by an electronic tuner...I can get it spot on by the tuner's standards, but I still get that 'off' feeling when I play...after following the link, I checked the tuner and, lo and behold, it's set to read 440Hz. Definitely going to try changing the settings on it, to see if the 'off' feeling goes away when I tune my violin...

Very interesting, to be sure...
    Aha, the violin -- i played quite ineptly, and, luckily, briefly, at age 12, as required by my parents, who wanted a more cultured child Anyway, i would appreciate hearing about any differences experienced by using 432. Thanks !!

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered100 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drakke1 View Post
    Aha, the violin -- i played quite ineptly, and, luckily, briefly, at age 12, as required by my parents, who wanted a more cultured child Anyway, i would appreciate hearing about any differences experienced by using 432. Thanks !!
    Yep. My parents were the same way...but my mother actually hated the violin due to her own parents' programming. That basically changed after I started actually playing XD

Anyway, I tried the 432 tuning, and there's a definite difference in the sound quality, it's a lot harder to miss a note, and even harder to be emotionless while playing... and the sound itself is something that you can almost 'feel' as much as you 'hear'...
    It's definitely a different experience, musically speaking, than what you normally hear in music these days.
    What is reality but a sea of discord, which we float upon in tiny life-rafts of logic and reason. The bigger question is: what was the vessel that the rafts came from, and where was it headed?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vampyrus92 For This Useful Post:

drakke1 (01-25-2012)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Achievements:
    1 year registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks