Guardian Angels, Most Benevolent Outcomes and a smoother, more effortless life
An easy way to ask for things and develop a close bond with our Angels and/or guides
Hi everyone Hope this finds you well.
This ad goes away when you register.
This is just one method to use, to get to know your guides and ask for their assistance. I’m not an expert. There are no doubt many people here on IS who can show us other methods. (Some people say that the simplest method is, “Just talk to them!”)
If you don’t want to read this whole post, you can scroll down the headings and pick out the sections that appeal to you.
Tom T Moore and The Gentle Way
In 2009 I discovered Tom T. Moore’s website http://www.thegentlewaybook.com/index.htm
- You can read and subscribe to Tom’s free weekly blog at http://www.gentlewaybook.com/blog/?feed=rss2
The blog contains stories sent in from people all over the world, describing their success with their Most Benevolent Outcome requests and Benevolent Prayers. Tom invites us all to email him our success stories, for inclusion in the blog.
- You can also read and subscribe to Tom’s free weekly newsletter at http://www.thegentlewaybook.com/articles.htm
- The newsletter contains answers to questions sent in by readers. Most of the answers are provided to Tom by his guides, during meditation. A wide range of subjects is covered, including Atlantis, aliens, the planets, future earthquakes and weather events and more.
- Some people prefer either the blog or the newsletter. Others subscribe to both.
Tom has written a couple of books. If my memory serves me correctly, there are sample chapters to read, and information about where to buy the books, on his website.
Asking for things – while simultaneously developing a relationship with your Guardian Angel/guides, and raising your vibrations
MBOs and BPs
Tom calls his ideas The Gentle Way. He calls some of his guides “Guardian Angels”. He says he has been talking with his Guardian Angel, Theo, since the 90s.
Tom has discovered a simple and effective way to ask for things by saying aloud the following:
Most Benevolent Outcome (MBO)
An MBO request is a request for the best possible outcome or result for yourself. You simply say aloud with joy and expectation:
“I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for [whatever it is that you want or need], thank you!”
“I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for me to get to know my Guardian Angel, to clearly receive my Angel’s guidance, and for us to become very close, thank you!”
“I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for my awareness to raise, and for my vibrations to raise, thank you!”
“I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for me to find myself upon the highest path of growth and renewal, and the highest path of healing, thank you!”
“I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for me to feel the soft embrace of my Guardian Angel in every moment, every event, every action, and in every thought and word of this day, thank you!”
Benevolent Prayer (BP)
A Benevolent Prayer is a request for the best possible outcome or result for anyone other than yourself.
You simply say aloud with joy and expectation:
“I ask any and all Beings to [whatever it is that you want or need for other/s], thank you!”
What does a Benevolent Prayer do?
A Benevolent Prayer calls on all living Beings, whoever/whatever they are, who are Benevolent and who want to help, to come in and help the situation you’re asking about. It can result in a person/animal in need suddenly getting some unexpected help, or things just going a bit more smoothly for them.
(Please take a minute to say these aloud, if you want. If you don’t like the wording, you can change them a bit before you say them, to make them sound more like something you would say.)
“I ask any and all Beings to raise the vibrations of all who participate here at Indigo Society, thank you!"
“I ask any and all Beings to bring much healing, strength, groundedness and beauty to all who read this, thank you!”
“I ask any and all Beings to bring immediate assistance, strength and comfort to all Beings who are in need at this time, thank you!”
“I ask any and all Beings to assist [name of person or animal, or group of persons or animals, or plants etc. in need], thank you!”
Reasons to create and say a Benevolent Prayer
Lots of people create a Benevolent Prayer and say it aloud for family members, friends or animals who are in need; for the environment, for the government, for peace in conflict zones, for humanity’s consciousness-raising.
Tom says his GA Theo has said: the more people who say aloud a Benevolent Prayer, the more power that prayer will have. Therefore, if you know of somebody in need, you could distribute a Benevolent Prayer to family and friends, and ask them to say it aloud with joy.
There is no limit to the things we can ask for others. We can use our imagination to create Benevolent Prayers that call upon the highest guides to come and do good things. Every good thing done here on Earth reverberates around the Universe
When we (who are in physical form at this time) call for good things from the highest guides/Source/Creator/God (who are in spirit form), this is “co-creation”. It is: high spirituality + matter = the joint creation of something new and good for all.
It is: joining together to move energy in a way that benefits ourselves and others. It is the Law of Attraction in motion.
The Circle Of Love
I like to think of The Circle Of Love: you co-create good things, which causes good energy to go throughout the Universe and all the way back to you! The energy travels full circle
Apparently the requests and prayers are more effective if spoken aloud (or whispered) but for those who may have trouble speaking, it is suggested you write them down.
Two additional things we can say aloud
1. After requesting an MBO or saying aloud a BP, we then can also say:
“And may the results be even better than I could hope for or expect, thank you!”
Or, a slight variation:
“And may the results be even better than I could ever anticipate or hope for, thank you!”
Tom says that that gives our Guardian Angel (GA) permission to do extra things that are above and beyond the request we made, to make the outcome even better.
2. We can then add:
“I EXPECT GREAT THINGS, thank you!”
Tom says he gets better results when he says the “Expect Great
Things” statement as well.
A few points
**Don’t be put off by the word ‘prayer’. These requests, the Most Benevolent Outcome and Benevolent Prayer, are, put simply, easy-to-do energy-creations. They are one of the many ways to manifest things; similar to the Law Of Attraction.
- Our GAs want to assist us, all the time, but apparently they can only step in and do things for us if we ask. So, we should ask them, and keep asking, for everything we want and need.
- We can talk to our GAs about anything; we can get to know them, we can ask them for signs and confirmations that they’ve heard us, and we can learn to recognise the unique, good energy that comes from them.
- Tom says the requests need to be voiced with joy and expectation. We need to believe that we are going to get a great outcome. If you are feeling down, request a MBO to feel better, and hopefully you then can say your other MBO requests with a joyful heart, believing that they are your reality waiting to happen.
- Saying aloud these requests and prayers raises our vibrations. I find that the more I use them in my life, the better I feel. Saying them increases my feeling of safety, connectedness and comfort. Helpful or fun things happen unexpectedly (not every five minutes, but on a fairly regular basis).
- The more often I ask for something, and then trust my Angel, the more smoothly things flow. I’m learning that I need to ask, and then “get out of the way” and let my Angel make it happen. I get assistance with almost everything I request. I’m still waiting for some of the bigger things though. All good things come to those who wait
- There is a lot more info about all of this on Tom’s website. If this subject interests you, I suggest you read Tom’s blog and newsletters, and look through his archives, to see how other people are using this info in their lives. There are some great articles and ordinary people's stories there.
Getting started with MBO requests and BPs
Tom suggests we start with small requests, such as:
- During, or at the end of each day, request an MBO for a good night’s sleep, and request a Most Benevolent Outcome for the following day. Request an MBO for specific things that are coming up the next day.
- At the start of each new day, request an MBO for the day. Be specific, if you want.
“I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for today, and may the results be even more than I could hope for or expect, thank you!”
“I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for a happy and productive day, for all my work to be timely and effortless, for all my human interactions to be positive and for me to come to the end of today feeling very happy and satisfied, thank you!”
- Request an MBO before you get into the car, for safe driving
- To arrive on time
- For a good parking space
- To be served quickly, when waiting in a queue
- For a specific sum of money to pay a specific bill
- For help with study and exams
Tom says MBOs that are requested in advance (before you leave the house, or the day before, or several days before, or even longer) are often more effective.
He also says to request an MBO to get yourself out of any frustrating/difficult/annoying/unpleasant situation in which you find yourself.
He says requesting small things helps to establish the habit of asking and receiving, and can give instant results. When requesting bigger things (perfect job, soulmate, house etc.), results can take longer, while our GA puts everything in place.
Tom also talks about soul contracts, the agreements we made before we came here for this life. If we request things that are not in our soul contract (for example, a lottery win of millions of dollars does not seem to be in my soul contract, alas) we will not receive them We can, however, request smaller versions of the same thing. All is not lost!
Three extra things to help us start each day feeling happy and well-prepared
Tom suggests we start each day by saying aloud a few MBO requests for that day, as described above.
- He also suggests we say aloud:
***The following three things can be printed from Tom’s website, from the section titled “signs”
It’s worth printing them, they’re really nice signs/small posters. They can act as daily reminders of the words.
1. The Daily Affirmation
“I am a piece of creation. I have created my current reality, and will create all of what I experience in the future.
Therefore all that is before is my doing.
Today I choose to raise my awareness. Today I choose to slow down the ageing clock in my cells, and create divinity in
my daily workings. Today I instruct my cellular structure to vibrate to my intent and directions.
I create a peaceful balance in all things, everywhere I
walk. I create for myself great health, prosperity, abundance, and Benevolent Outcomes.
And so it is.” ~ Tom T. Moore
2. The Benevolent Prayer (Tom has also called this The Living Prayer)
This prayer wipes off karma that needs to go, it restores goodness anywhere we have done harm (we are all human, none of us is perfect ) and it releases some of our unhelpful karmic ties. There’s a better explanation of it on Tom’s website.
“I ask any and all Beings to assist & comfort anyone that I have ever harmed either physically, mentally, morally, spiritually or emotionally in any past, present or future life.
And I ask any and all beings to assist and comfort the families and friends of anyone I have ever harmed, in any way, in any past, present or future life. Thank you.” ~ Tom T. Moore
3. The EXPECT GREAT THINGS statement to bring in lots of extra good things for which we might have forgotten to ask.
“I expect GREAT THINGS TODAY, GREAT THINGS TOMORROW, AND GREAT THINGS ALL THIS WEEK, thank you!”
If you read or subscribe to Tom’s blog, you will find lots of examples of other people’s successful MBO requests.
Tom’s website also has lots of information about Angels, who they are and how they help us, and all sorts of other topics. You don’t have to agree with every bit of the info, but it’s definitely an interesting read.
One last thing
If you feel like it, please join with me now in saying aloud a short Benevolent Prayer (it’s good practice )
“I ask any and all Beings to assist in raising the Consciousness of all here on Earth, so that our planet becomes a place of genuine kindness, compassion, grace and Light, thank you!”
I send healing and peace to you and to all of your loved ones. Good Luck discovering just how amazing your Guardian Angel is and just how much he/she loves you
**Please post your MBO and BP experiences on this thread, to help others get started, if you like.