Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,092 Times in 706 Posts

Freedom Please!

Ok I heard 2 of the strangest things on my bus trip from Oregon 2 Georgia. I was informed by someone living in Utah that the Mormons have their own gang. Yes you've heard correct a gang...they call themselves the straight blades. Supposedly if they see someone smoking, drinking coffee, eating unhealthy things like a donuts (oooops i guess all police r in 4 it! ) anyway they beat you up and carve an x into your chest. What in the world is this world coming 2....especially when I am hearing now that Amish are cutting off each others beards 2 shame them.

I am only sharing this story because someone sent me this link and it suddenly popped into my head and felt I'd share.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-to...n_Nazi_Germany
    Sorry but I need my coffee and ciggy 2 get me moving in the morning...no one has the right 2 take that away from me....I am gonna die eventually right....by God I am gonna go out enjoying every moment of it!

Loving yourself has to occur before you can allow anyone else to Love you in return.
    Sometimes I just want to spread my wings and soar....anyone else want to come with me?

Banned
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    Religions and beliefs were created to control people

Old Soul
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranTagger Second ClassOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,406 Times in 995 Posts
    Is that for real? It sounds like a rumor to me. *the gang thing*

Banned
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 2,086 Posts
    i found this in google about the gangs http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/ave...ent?oid=927088 =)

and yes indeed nazis were obssessed with body purity, health, sport, pure race and all, but it doesn't mean they were that wrong either about tabacos =) many ppl have told the same who were not nazis =)

Banned
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupYour first GroupYour first Group1 year registered1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    I like to joke...constantly....but personal freedom is no joke and I won't joke about that.This chest carving gang are damn awful.

This ad goes away when you register.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 267
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Here's the thing when people do these types of things they believe that they are backed by their God.....kinda like the Simpson's episode the night b4 last. Ned was hearing the voice of God telling him 2 kill people and it made sense...since Burns was polluting the earth...then he found out he was really doing Homer's bidding and getting rid of his "enemies". Then God showed up and strangled Homer to death. Then the Devil showed up and had God get him a cup of coffee. It was great but that's sorta what certain "religions" have come to...it's justifying your actions w/ a belief system. Sorta like...God hates Gay people so we're gonna beat them up.....or even better Pedophiles are the slum of the Earth so they need to be wiped out. But ya know something....here's a different perspective....I have a really amazing friend whom has a female spirit in a man's body, that knows their partner is a male....so that the flesh becomes obsolete and spirit is all they see. For a pedophile...sorta the same thing....the being see's the spirit which has no age and not the "body". Do we condemn them to hell....or do we accept that they chose to experience this reality for a reason. We judge these actions....but does God? I like to look at the diamond from every angle when there's no darkness involved....merely all bright beings of Love whom came here to experience different things and to assist others with experiencing theirs.
    Loving yourself has to occur before you can allow anyone else to Love you in return.
    Sometimes I just want to spread my wings and soar....anyone else want to come with me?

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryOverdrive
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 Times in 1,538 Posts
    The *vast* majority of "humans" are operating on their first three chakras only -- survival, sex, "power" - especially younger testosterone soaked males, and the psychopaths running the planet. They are, judgmentally stated, dangerous idiots. Not ideal. My current unenlightened POV is that until a person operates from "all 7" (there are various models chakra wise, etc.) they don't qualify as "humans" I certainly applaud blissfulheart's more "enlightened" POV on such matters, below, but i'm sick of seeing innocent people suffering at the hands of rude and aggressive troglodyte scum ......
    Last edited by drakke1; 02-27-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drakke1 View Post
    The *vast* majority of "humans" are operating on their first three chakras only -- survival, sex, "power" - especially younger testosterone soaked males, and the psychopaths running the planet. They are, judgmentally stated, dangerous idiots. Not ideal. My current unenlightened POV is that until a person operates from "all 7" (there are various models chakra wise, etc.) they don't qualify as "humans" I certainly applaud blissfulheart's more "enlightened" POV on such matters, below, but i'm sick of seeing innocent people suffering at the hands of rude and aggressive troglodyte scum ......
    I totally get what your saying. Yet until these people can rise above these lower natures....what can be done? I mean here's a thought...what if these beings are a completely different "alien race" that this is who they are......is there a way to keep them from incarnating upon this Planet? I mean honestly....we can't just wipe em out....that's exactly what Hitler tried 2 do w/ the Holocaust only to a different "Race" of beings. My question is once this round moves on....will they choose to go elsewhere....can they "change" or will we learn to live in harmony and merely be able to maintain the current "system" of locking them up and attempting to assist them in changing........

Banned
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupYour first GroupYour first Group1 year registered1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    You're so right.Does the kid ever take the time out to see things from the attacking adults perspective....no,because society tells us not to.God,I wish I could say "oh god" without ever having known who god was.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    It's not from their perspective....Imagine a child coming in but having chosen 2 have a certain experience....if that child wanted 2 learn to be able to "forgive" then that means SOMETHING has to occur so that he can learn to forgive others actions.....God forgive them for they know not what they do......yet God does know what they do.....and your spirit and theirs made this contract....soooo forgiveness is the key....accept and embrace everyone as Brothers and Sisters. Yet the best part....is when the soul contract is up...when you reach the dark night of your soul when you realize that there's another path...your done w/ fixing and creating karma and you truly what to be in the flow and oneness with God. What occurs...your soul retrieval where you go back and take a look at certain points in your life and see how judgments have occurred because of something that has happened in your past. Then guess what....no more soul contract....your entire spirit can then be grounded in....the kundalini rising sparks this....it causes a person to clear blockages within their system that stops them from fully embracing their spirit, being grounded all the time and having your merkabah fully active. It's a beautiful process that each shall learn when they are ready.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blissfulheart View Post
    I totally get what your saying. Yet until these people can rise above these lower natures....what can be done? I mean here's a thought...what if these beings are a completely different "alien race" that this is who they are......is there a way to keep them from incarnating upon this Planet? I mean honestly....we can't just wipe em out....that's exactly what Hitler tried 2 do w/ the Holocaust only to a different "Race" of beings. My question is once this round moves on....will they choose to go elsewhere....can they "change" or will we learn to live in harmony and merely be able to maintain the current "system" of locking them up and attempting to assist them in changing........
    Hi, Ms. blissfulheart -- the following is not meant to be arguing with you or personal. I just have a differing POV. Hitler tried to wipe out certain folks for being "undesirables", their flaws being wrong color, race, religion, etc. Many were just ordinary. peaceful folks. I'm really thinking in terms of aggressive, violent criminal types, who have no qualms about harming others for "whatever reason". Actually Hitler falls into this category. Under general principles of criminal law one is "entitled" to appropriate self defense against physical assaults. This would include against an "alien species" that knows no better. There need to be rules of conduct -- peaceful people need to have ways of protecting themselves against predators without being found in the wrong for doing so. If we adopt the "all is love and light" approach, any behavior is licensed. Only the scum benefit from this approach in my jaded thinking God may disagree with this POV, and that's OK with me

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Lol....that's just it....I don't have the answer....it's been what I've been trying to figure out....what is the best option. How does a society handle something like this....and how does the Planet? Hitler wanted to wipe out others besides the "Aryan" race blue eyed blonde hair....i'd be dead...lol.... But ya know at this point in time I really wonder if by the way we raise our children, the society that they are raised in....if that would change. Imagine that ur child is completely telepathic...like God and could read EVERY THOUGHT in your head. Then what....then you see why children behave the way that they do. Then you see how children are "programmed" from such and early age from their parents and society which creates these types of things. So if we can "change" our society....we can change what people that incarnate here choose to experience. Does that make any sense? I guess I answered my own question...tehee I love how interacting w/ others assist the process.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VoomvarChinaxria View Post
    I like to joke...constantly....but personal freedom is no joke and I won't joke about that.This chest carving gang are damn awful.
    It comes as no shock that these self righteous cowardly scum run in packs. Self defense is a God given right in my book. Do what is needed to neutralize these trolls, permanently if possible. Being attacked by someone with a knife allows for killing the attacker. That response appeals to me, for better or worse.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupYour first GroupYour first GroupYour first Group
    Level
    Thanks
    I agree that discrimination is a bad thing for the most part.
    But you gotta draw the line somewhere.Or bad people will be the ones benefiting in the end..
    Like in the case of a pedophile.
    Dont get me wrong, I feel a certain kind of sympathy for someone who cannot help themselves.
    Because I know its a cycle.Pedophiles dont have a sexual relationship with a pre-pubescent child because they have found they're soul mate!!!
    They are doing something that was done to them as a child!!!
    It's nothing more than a sick sexual circle of violence.
    I had to help my best friend when I was a teenager get thru a mind job done by a pedophile ex-boyfriend of her mothers.It was not fun.She tried to kill herself and would not talk to anyone about it but me.
    The actions of a pedophile that actually takes it to the physical level is not operating from a higher self.
    Rather its his/her sexual center, as well as the mistaken conviction that his/her chosen target is benefiting from the experience.
    One of the other common motivations I've found in any abusive situation it that the abuser enjoys being the one to deal out the pain and humiliation,because currently,or in their past they were the ones being abused.
    Its basically a power play.
    Ever wonder why a bully picks the one kid he thinks no one is going to help???
    Anyways,my point is...
    The only time I wouldent absolutely hate the idea of a much older person with a minor,Is if that person demonstrated honor by waiting untill they where old enough to love on an even playing field!!!
    AKA:At least wait until they are old enough to drive!!
    Even then,if the teenager is inexperienced in the matter of love, you run the risk of ruining their future love life.
    And btw. my friend said she was in love with that guy.She was just lying to me and herself.
    It wasnt untill years later that I found out he continuously forced himself on her.
    Eventually, he had her kinda convinced that they where "in love".
    He was her boyfriend.
    "please honey, forget I cut a part of your labia off!"
    Sorry If Im a tad graphic...
    I couldent just leave that little tidbit on this topic at what was said.
    I was not assaulted/seduced by that man.
    But I was a potential target of his, and several others in my childhood.
    I got lucky to have overprotective people around me that had the
    "beware of pedaphilia" kind of attitude.
    Meaning, from a very young age I was taught not to trust older strange people.
    And to never walk in the city with out my big boxer.
    I miss him..

Okay..
    Ill shut up now.lol.
    Last edited by SoundSleeper; 02-28-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    I get what you're saying...."be indigo brother!"....aaah!

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    I strongly advise you to blind such an attacker at the earliest given opportunity.If unavoidable conflict looks to be on the cards,and they've clearly brought a knife to a punch fight,then give yourself undeniable permission to use anything that comes to hand,even street waste,

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Darkness and light are both of one nature, different only in seeming, for each arose from the source of all. Darkness is disorder. Light is Order. Darkness transmuted is light of the Light. This, my children, your purpose in being; transmutation of darkness to light.
    - The Emerald Tablets of Thoth
    Thoth ♥