Questions 4 Ron Paul and His Supporters

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
Questions 4 Ron Paul and His Supporters «  » by blissfulheart
Ok here's the fact though...will Ron Paul allow us 2 grow Hemp?
It would save all the trees from being cut down and it works 100 times better and has multiple usages!

Will Ron Paul build community Gardens with REAL Organic Food?
If anyone reads the Bible we know Monsanto needs to be shut down and that our trrops would be better utilized to come home here and assist with the changes that need made.

Will Ron Paul squash these idiotic corporations like bugs?
Who wants 2 work like slaves and barely get by?

Will he create new censues asking us our talents and passions in life?
If we take the time to KNOW our people then we can assist them.

Will he educate us for FREE?
Put people together w/ others that know the TRADE!

Will he stimulate our economy by supporting Occupy WalStreet and closing the ports?
Come on now...look what's happened to our economy because of our import and export society.

Will he make the local economies Thrive? Will he help the Planet?
It's all about going Green and Natural...

Will he house our homeless?
There are how 2 many homes sitting empty and because no one has had the balls to step up to the plate utilize our military power and say S$%@W YOU to the bankers and take back control in the name of the people.

Will he say it's not about the money?
We can go back to a barter and trade system where to get something we need to give something equally.

Will he also understand our Elderly and our Disabled and treat them with respect and understand that they are on a different level?
They need taken care of with Love and Respect and they can't work as hard as the younger people but dererve to be here until it's their time to go and there are many people w/ loving compassionate hearts willing to work with them just like others work with our children.

Will he change our schooling systems and admit that many of our children are psychic and need to learn how to use their gifts properly?
How many fundamental christians would even admit that we ae psychic? But they are gifts given to us naturally, and we wonder why so many people are labeled w/ mental illnesses and such. We really are more sensitive.

Sorry to burst some people's bubbles of illusion and fantasy but someone needs to step up who can do it right. I know some of the changes that need made and passionatly want to see them occur...how it'll happen I am not entirely sure but I am putting all my manifestation ability into creating a new economy here in the US with people that really care! :)
blissfulheart

«  » by inferno_dragon377
Perhaps I am being a bit pessemistic but I am not sure he is capable of making the alleged changes. I am not sure any president could.
inferno_dragon377

«  » by blissfulheart
If I had my way it would happen. ;) If there was a way to really help our people and our ecomony...i would do anything I could to assist the people and make things right so that this Planet could live as One with Nature again as much as possible.
blissfulheart

«  » by rabana
politics are the problem, not the solution.
rabana

«  » by Sdboutlaw
Separation of Powers at its basic would keep all of this from happening.
Sdboutlaw

«  » by LH919
All very good questions

I wonder too if children will have more rights, protections and support

what will he do if elected to change the current dismall child protection system and foster care system?

Will he get to the core of the corruption happening with both those systems and make the children a priority?
LH919

«  » by magonia
Ron Paul has a go at various people and policies, but could he do any better...frankly no chance. Has Rabana said politics is the problem. All very vaild questions!
magonia

«  » by rabana
i've picked up that he in favor of allowing alternative healing and natural remedies, and supports the right of healers to practice.
rabana

«  » by rabana
one thing to remember is that he couldn't do much as president anyway without support in congress which is unlikely.
rabana

«  » by h0bby1
he wouldn't be on TV he could or even though too much about doing this :D
h0bby1

«  » by AmentiHall
Presidents have no control over any of those things.
AmentiHall

«  » by kerianthrope
No offense to fish anywhere...but me thinks there's something fishy about all the focus on RP...
kerianthrope

«  » by AmentiHall
kerianthrope wrote:No offense to fish anywhere...but me thinks there's something fishy about all the focus on RP...

Yup.

I feel it too.
AmentiHall

«  » by Lady Neptune
the only thing fishy about it is he is distracting the voters from truth around the scumbags that are gonna really mess things up.
Lady Neptune

«  » by rabana
any 3rd party sort of guy is going to look fishy. and he's still mostly being ignored by the mainstream media.
rabana

«  » by rabana
answers a lot of questions about what kind of guy he is.

[video=youtube;6nRHPcVyfJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6nRHPcVyfJ0[/video]
rabana

«  » by blissfulheart
From what I've heard it's our generation that is supporting Ron Paul. Truthfully as I child I always hated Polotics and the Government then my Government teacher told me that as soon as you make any choice your decision you are involving yourself in polotics. As I used 2 tell my Grandma if I could explain Life in one word it would be choice. I've been learing alot and had a very interesting conversation today sitting at McDonalds, yeah I detest those types of places and the food but we ran into a gentleman that we were meant 2....i've found i always follow my instincts. Anyway we were discussing these things. He told me the other day that if I was running for President he'd vote 4 me...I've gotten that comment a few times but unfortunatly in today's society unless you have corporate funding your a nobody. I am not sure if anyone is 100% perfect and has all the answers but if we're not afraid to ask questions and accept the assistance of others that specialize in certain areas and work together then you can create a society that can work together in harmony and balance.
blissfulheart

«  » by AmentiHall
I supported him like 5-8 years ago when I saw all the stupid clowns running around pretending to care about our country. He was the only one who spoke the truth.

Voting will do nothing at this point. The mainstream media has proven to use they can manipulate perspective, fake "voting results" and that the electronic data itself can be hacked (go watch HBO documentary hacking democracy)
AmentiHall

«  » by Know the Truth
I'd really like to put more stock into politics, but I see much of the results fall short of most people's expectations, even when those expectations are lowered. Watch the news or watch a debate and it's obvious that in the early stages of a campaign it's all about social posturing and jockeying for position - - and sometimes it seems the candidates are trying to convince themselves more than they are the viewers.

I still vote because at least then I have a right to complain later on, lol.

By now, I'd usually have some idea about who I'd like to see in the office of president, but frankly, I've yet to see much that breaks from the status quo in any great way. I suppose Ron Paul could be considered the designated "fresh approach" candidate, but IDK. That was Obama's role in '08 and look where that went.

It's still early enough in the game (with emphasis on "game") so it will be interesting to see how things develop.
Know the Truth