Judging the Messenger and Spiritual Status

Psychology and sociology, the study of the human mind and society.
poof
User avatar
AmentiHall
 
Posts: 11486
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 am
Blogs: 57
Has thanked: 3127 times
Been thanked: 5294 times

" wrote:When I say "messenger", I mean anyone that has something to say that is "true", I do not mean one who is like Jesus, or thinks that they are like Jesus, or who is "important" in your eyes.


This is going to sound harsh, but you should be used to this by now. I'm harsh out of love. It's true too. I don't preach love and light, because I find it trite and pretentious, but I feel it.

People will listen when you have something to say.

I'm not saying this to attack you, or anyone, I'm saying this because most of you say a big bowl of love-and-light-coated-nothing most of the time. Other times, what a lot of people say just isn't anything new.

I'm not saying this to attack you. I can't stress that enough.

I know there's a lot of wisdom in a lot of you too, but most of you have trouble expressing it when you do have something to say. You don't know how to communicate.

I rarely have trouble with people listening to what I have to say. Part of that is because I have no expectations: I don't teach for vanity. I don't want followers. I don't do this for my health. I do it because it's my job. Our relationship is strictly professional.

See what I did there?

At any rate, the reason I have no trouble is because I know how to communicate my message, even to some of the most narrow-minded people I've ever seen. This is because I profile people, and I tailor what I say based on their personalities. Most of the time, at least here on IS, that means putting my proverbial foot up their proverbial ass.

I'm not saying be cruel. I'm cruel, and I like it. One of me is enough, I think that much we can all agree on.

But I touched on expectations before.

You can't have expectations.

See, I know that people, who frequent IS but don't post, read my posts. I know this because some of them get in touch with me in other ways. I don't care about you, or them, or anyone else. Again, it's my job, and as long as I fulfill my end, I don't care what anyone else does with theirs, because what happens is entirely appropriate.

Get it?

If you want to be a spiritual teacher, you need to detach yourself from your students. All of you are expendable to me. All of my closest friends, including my fiance, are expendable to me to some degree too. I have no expectations. That would mean I'd want to control others, and it's not my place to do that.

Edit: Grammar.

grammerz.

Edit 2: I want to touch some more on the communication aspect.

If you want people to listen, you have to be courageous. You have to be willing to challenge people and generate tons of animosity in your direction.

You have to make a splash, and make people second guess themselves. You have to know how to shake their foundations, and most of all, you need to be willing to.

Most of you who want to do this want to do so for glamor. You don't know what it is you're asking.

I'll share a secret with everyone here: I have a full blown panic attack every time I come here.

Why?

Because it hurts. A lot.

Every time I'm forced to be the aggressor, it hurts. You guys don't realize that I'm right there with you when I hurt you. I hurt too. To tell you these things makes me very vulnerable, and that's okay too.

All great people in history in some way made a splash. Many of them went against the grain. Many of them were very loud in doing so.

You need to find your communication style, and you need to be willing to use everything at your disposal.

You need to know people by knowing yourself.
User avatar
Aion
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 539 times

Thanks Aion. :) That explains much better what Amethyst and I were discussing.
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

Right. To recap: You need a message, and a method for communicating that message.

I'm not going to sit here and say you need this or that to communicate. I will tell you that a message isn't enough.

You need to be able to stare down the barrel of a loaded gun and stay firm in who you are and your message - literally.

This is why people have died for these things in the past. If you want any kind of greatness, any kind of acknowledgment, you need to be willing to take the necessary risks.
User avatar
Aion
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 539 times

True...but what if you don't want recognition or acknowledgment. You share what you have to say and leave it at that. Being able to detach yourself completely from expectations seems to allow you to be the observer instead of getting emotionally attached to anything that you are sharing.
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

" wrote:True...but what if you don't want recognition or acknowledgment. You share what you have to say and leave it at that. Being able to detach yourself completely from expectations seems to allow you to be the observer instead of getting emotionally attached to anything that you are sharing.


You missed the point completely.

This sort of recognition isn't about vanity. You have a message. You want people to hear it.

The best way to do that is to detach yourself. Stress is a killer.

If you don't want to be heard, it's not the job for you. If you want to be heard, you need to be willing to stand up, stand alone, and take chances.

People don't listen to weak people. People listen to strong people. If you're stronger than those around you, they'll listen to you.

You can't fake strength. You achieve strength by confronting yourself on the inside before stepping out into the spiritual arena.
User avatar
Aion
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 539 times

True...basically finding your voice and speaking up so that you are heard.
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

Right. And being detached doesn't mean being unemotional. Being detached means getting emotional, and then not holding onto those emotions. Not holding onto resentment.

I'm emotional all the time. All of you infuriate me. So I channel that fury into what I teach and how I communicate.

Then I let it go.

That's detachment.

The detachment you're referring to is cowardice.

Edit: And I know some of you are probably thinking, "Isn't that release?"

They're the same things.

Detachment the way you all think is fear. You're afraid of drama. Afraid of pain. Afraid of mean people. Cry me a river.

Real detachment comes from acceptance. You accept the pain. You accept the drama. You don't fear these things. You experience them. You learn to release it all when the time is appropriate. Through acceptance and the wisdom that comes along with it, you become detached, and non-judgmental.
User avatar
Aion
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 539 times

Makes sense. So basically to feel the emotions is part of it...express them originally and then to release them...not bottle yourself up so that you don't feel anything.
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

People often associate being detached with being unemotional. I get this a lot from people. Sometimes people expect something from you, or "outa" you and when you don't comply they figure you can't feel anything.I get this with strangers on the internet, like I'm sorry your pouring so much into penetrating my defenses....but just because I don't reply with the same amount of emotional vigor (because that usually leads into arguments) doesn't mean I can't feel. I choose when to open myself up. And for the most part, I believe as Aion said in confronting issues head on- releasing what you feel and then moving "past them" as lessons to have been learned.

There is this girl who called me an "abused" child once because I refused to give her full frontal hugs all the time, especially because she was blatantly making sexual advances all the time (yes she even admitted it to me) I'm sorry but that's now how I show affection especially to someone who is obviously trying to insinuate something further. When someone uses judgemental labels to categorize me because I'm not agreeing with their bias- it shows me essentially where they are at. it essentially shows I also don't open myself emotionally to people who are close minded or trying to get something out of me, as if I can't see through their tactics already. I'm not just going to give you my online picture because you were so eager to give me yours. That's not me taking advantage of them, that's me not wanting to connect because they are pushing for something too hard and sometimes even trying to manipulate the situation.

People should be reliant on their own emotional energy and not need others for validation. Experiencing, acceptance and pain, exactly like Aion put it. I feel after you do this, you learn tenfold and you have little need to "go through it again" (of course I'm meaning the exact same emotional dilemma).
User avatar
AmentiHall
 
Posts: 11486
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 am
Blogs: 57
Has thanked: 3127 times
Been thanked: 5294 times

That makes sense. I had someone once try and explain to me that unless you were experiencing happiness and joy in every moment then you were unconscious. So that basically you were not allowing yourself to initially "feel" these "lower vibrational" emotions. I myself saw through it because you can't bottle up feelings and any kind of emotional response to a situation...to me it's like trying to ignore the fact that those other emotions exist. That they do help you move forward and learn if you allow them to...and not try and detach yourself from truly feeling. For in labeling any emotion as negative you are judging it....saying it's wrong to feel in that manner. If you are feeling w/out using any preconceived notions then you wouldn't try and ignore them.....hmmmmm :) Thanks Amenti and Aion that helped.
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

I just don't understand how someone can expect us to be "light and love" or "joyful" all the time when we live in a planet, with bodies the way we do here. Reaching a point where we can be joyful and hapiness at every moment is achieved by experiencing everything we are supposed to experience. The rainbow, and even white light is EVERY color as one. True fulfillment and joy comes from experiencing all the different "shades" and eventually maturing into something that is beyond "color" and "shades." As I understand, higher dimensions contain a larger color spectrum. You are exactly right bottling them up has effects on us, usually negative in nature. They eat away at us, even physically, mentally, psychologically and energetically they form as blockages. Judging anything as "negative" or "wrong" is a sign of a lack of understanding- which we ALL share.

I mean if one feels something, then they feel it and sometimes lots of the people who pretend to be "super good" people repress them the most. A good example is really religious people who believe certain types of feeling are "sinful." Or the light and love types who think that certain types of emotions are "low vibration" and so they instead of processing them internally- put them into a category of something similar to the "devil" and pretend they don't exist. I think, even "bad" things that show up in our life are a result of them. And someone who has been doing "good" all their life but simultaneously "ignoring the bad" or often times gets a really big slap on the face later in life- in which they then wonder what they did to deserve it. In this case, I would say this is an accumulation of "bottled up" or rather "ignored" feelings/experiences that manifest into one point to teach the lesson :)

If you notice, it is usually people who experience extra ordinary amounts of pain and suffering who come out not in a victim seat, but one of responsibility and fulfillment that seem to have learned how to be strong. Their "return" to the light is usually more profound than those who have pretended the darkness away all their life. At some point, one has to see that all the grief in their life is there to provide the challenge of overcoming and one-day becoming a stronger person for it. Who learns more, the person who worked themselves up from poverty or the person who was born rich but decided not to do anything with their wealth (maybe sit around and drink/party)??

It also the people who have been through the dark/suffering/etc who can help others once they are stronger who are in the same place. These people don't judge these others as "lost souls" or hey, they are dark/evil people let them rot- but rather able to help them rise out and become strong like them.
User avatar
AmentiHall
 
Posts: 11486
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 am
Blogs: 57
Has thanked: 3127 times
Been thanked: 5294 times

I could go more in depth but I wont out of respect per say to certain people. I understand what you are saying because it's because of those things that have caused me to make certain choices that I have. I plan on living this life to it's fullest and experiencing everything I can. Why would I wish to block certain things out that could possibly help me....and might be needed just because someone could "label" them as being of a lower vibration. Experience everything w/ no preconceived notions and just do what feels right.
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

Exactly. My motto is just learning something new every day. I break my own paradigm on a daily basis. Sometimes people help me with this, people who hurt me or judge me even. It's great to look at yourself from other people's eyes- even if they are wrong (or only partially right). It really is an eye opener when one can swallow their pride and just move forward.

if I learn something that shatters or disturbs my belief systems, but has an element of truth then I will explore it. Emotionally etc. Until I learn all there is to learn from it and move on.

I guess the hard thing for me is I went through most of my lessons when I was younger. Like high school, and when I got to college....man everyone was still doin the same thing. So I didn't open myself up much in college. Because people were hurting themselves and others and not even realizing. I wasn't into the random hook ups because of my awareness, and it increased even more in college (my third eye opened I saw ALL sorts of shit!). I wish I could of you know? So it's hard in this case for me, to open myself up to things when you kind of already know what's going to happen and sometimes, even what the other person is going to do. It's hard to open yourself up to people who are not quite at your spiritual maturity too :(

Take care.
User avatar
AmentiHall
 
Posts: 11486
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 am
Blogs: 57
Has thanked: 3127 times
Been thanked: 5294 times

" wrote:I just don't understand how someone can expect us to be "light and love" or "joyful" all the time when we live in a planet, with bodies the way we do here. Reaching a point where we can be joyful and hapiness at every moment is achieved by experiencing everything we are supposed to experience. The rainbow, and even white light is EVERY color as one. True fulfillment and joy comes from experiencing all the different "shades" and eventually maturing into something that is beyond "color" and "shades." As I understand, higher dimensions contain a larger color spectrum. You are exactly right bottling them up has effects on us, usually negative in nature. They eat away at us, even physically, mentally, psychologically and energetically they form as blockages. Judging anything as "negative" or "wrong" is a sign of a lack of understanding- which we ALL share.

I mean if one feels something, then they feel it and sometimes lots of the people who pretend to be "super good" people repress them the most. A good example is really religious people who believe certain types of feeling are "sinful." Or the light and love types who think that certain types of emotions are "low vibration" and so they instead of processing them internally- put them into a category of something similar to the "devil" and pretend they don't exist. I think, even "bad" things that show up in our life are a result of them. And someone who has been doing "good" all their life but simultaneously "ignoring the bad" or often times gets a really big slap on the face later in life- in which they then wonder what they did to deserve it. In this case, I would say this is an accumulation of "bottled up" or rather "ignored" feelings/experiences that manifest into one point to teach the lesson :)

If you notice, it is usually people who experience extra ordinary amounts of pain and suffering who come out not in a victim seat, but one of responsibility and fulfillment that seem to have learned how to be strong. Their "return" to the light is usually more profound than those who have pretended the darkness away all their life. At some point, one has to see that all the grief in their life is there to provide the challenge of overcoming and one-day becoming a stronger person for it. Who learns more, the person who worked themselves up from poverty or the person who was born rich but decided not to do anything with their wealth (maybe sit around and drink/party)??

It also the people who have been through the dark/suffering/etc who can help others once they are stronger who are in the same place. These people don't judge these others as "lost souls" or hey, they are dark/evil people let them rot- but rather able to help them rise out and become strong like them.


Right the m.f nail! You go boy!
Hall
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:36 am
Has thanked: 746 times
Been thanked: 428 times

I've not read the posts after Aion's second post yet, as I've been busy reading, thinking about, and replying to aions first post.

" wrote:This is going to sound harsh, but you should be used to this by now. I'm harsh out of love. It's true too. I don't preach love and light, because I find it trite and pretentious, but I feel it.


Love and light are "real" (just as something that it not love, and dark, are "real") it's not love and light itself that is pretentious, it's sometimes how these words (or not using the words) are used that is (and sometimes isn't).

" wrote:I'm not saying this to attack you, or anyone, I'm saying this because most of you say a big bowl of love-and-light-coated-nothing most of the time. Other times, what a lot of people say just isn't anything new.


What I see/feel/believe, it doesn't matter to me if it's "new" or not (and much of what most people say isn't all brand new, though at times can be said or written in a way that is not usual, or that is relevant to something specific) which to me does not take away from the "truth" as I see/feel it. I don't feel like if someone has said something in the past before, that I see/feel myself (even if I've come to something myself without ever reading it elsewhere) that there is no point in expressing it. "new" doesn't really matter to me, "true" does. Though it is good to be open to the “new”.

" wrote:I'm not saying this to attack you. I can't stress that enough.


I get it, once said is enough, lol.

" wrote:I know there's a lot of wisdom in a lot of you too, but most of you have trouble expressing it when you do have something to say. You don't know how to communicate..


Sure, sometimes I could communicate better, I already know that. At times I see/feel that I've communicated something just fine.

" wrote:I rarely have trouble with people listening to what I have to say. Part of that is because I have no expectations: I don't teach for vanity. I don't want followers. I don't do this for my health. I do it because it's my job. Our relationship is strictly professional.


I don't "teach" for vanity or for followers either. If I wanted followers, I would not share certain things about myself that make me seem "human" and just like everybody else (or at least most people) in certain ways. In general, people are more likely to follow someone, if they can either put them up on a pedestal, or they seem much less "flawed" than most people. ETs, angels, people who never, or rarely, talk about their own struggles (particularly fear), or darkness, or pain, are examples. However, when it does come to followers, is that always a "bad" thing?

" wrote:At any rate, the reason I have no trouble is because I know how to communicate my message, even to some of the most narrow-minded people I've ever seen. This is because I profile people, and I tailor what I say based on their personalities.


I've done this sometimes myself (and sometimes if a person isn't open at the time, and if they are not open, it's best to leave it or not talk about it with them at that time). In some posts, sometimes I just say what I want to say without trying to tailor it to anyone. At times (not always) perhaps some tailoring would have been better, I've done both. Tailoring tends to go on more in replies, than in the first post of a thread.

" wrote:If you want to be a spiritual teacher, you need to detach yourself from your students. All of you are expendable to me. All of my closest friends, including my fiance, are expendable to me to some degree too. I have no expectations. That would mean I'd want to control others, and it's not my place to do that.


That is a very good point Aion. I recognised this in me, that I needed to do that more (and I have detached more, but not fully), which is partly why I have sometimes been direct with some people who I like, and about some things that I knew some people wouldn’t like…which has made some people on here less open to me, less “fond” of me, and some no longer (and less so) communicate with me on here. It’s not a real loss; it’s the way it goes sometimes (and it actually can sometimes be an indication, that I’ve done something “right”!). You do get some people who are still open.

I feel like I need to take some time to reassess what I want to be (not as in identity), what I want to do, and how I want to do it.

" wrote:If you want people to listen, you have to be courageous. You have to be willing to challenge people and generate tons of animosity in your direction.

You have to make a splash, and make people second guess themselves. You have to know how to shake their foundations, and most of all, you need to be willing to.


For sure, about having to be courageous and willing.

" wrote:All great people in history in some way made a splash. Many of them went against the grain. Many of them were very loud in doing so.
I know what you mean.

" wrote:I'll share a secret with everyone here: I have a full blown panic attack every time I come here.

Why?

Because it hurts. A lot.

Every time I'm forced to be the aggressor, it hurts. You guys don't realize that I'm right there with you when I hurt you. I hurt too. To tell you these things makes me very vulnerable, and that's okay too.


I can understand this, though one thing that I want to say is that you are not forced (or are you?) you choose. It may not be easy, but you still choose. I respect people showing their “vulnerabilities”, showing themselves as “human” too. Some people don’t, and look down on it. I feel anxious too sometimes when I post, and/or after I’ve posted something…especially when it’s direct and talking about something that some people will not like to hear…I know that some people may take it the wrong way, or feel like I’m criticising them, and judging me as a person. It can be part of growth, and part of what makes one stronger.

One must (if they need to/want to) learn to deal well with being miss judged (sometimes I rebel against my fears at least partly for this very reason). David Icke is an inspiration to me in this way, in one of his recent interviews by project Camelot, he talked about his experience of being ridiculed by the press in the UK a few decades ago (and itwas to the extreme) which was part of his journey in not caring about what others though of him (which is not just about thinking, it’s can be to do with how some people treat you too). I loved this example that he shared: He was giving a speech in a university hall, and lots of students turned up, some were being rude to him, laughing at him, and he looked at them and said (something very like) “you all think that I’m mentally ill don’t you?” “What does that say about you that you would pay money to insult someone who is mentally ill”. Then he said the audience went dead silent (and I take it that at least some were more open to listening to what he said then). A bit of a digression, but something that popped up in mind that I wanted to share.
Amethyst
 
Posts: 7650
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 2:37 pm
Blogs: 10
Has thanked: 1902 times
Been thanked: 1738 times

I'm sorry you are feeling negativityor judged, or whatever the case may be.

Sometimes you just have to feel satisfied with yourself and your message, regardless of how other people react. Don't put your happiness or sense of spirituality on someone elses' reaction. I think some of the most spiritually enlightened people go unheard.

Just my opinion.

I like reading your threads. Don't stop writing because you aren't feeling the love.
User avatar
Verumi
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:05 pm
Blogs: 83
Has thanked: 923 times
Been thanked: 715 times

I feel ya.

We all get judged.

Even by supposed "lightworker" or "enlightened" people. I find that terribly Ironic and sad all at once.

Just know that whoever is judging you has things to work out for themselves.

I agree Verumi many of them go completely unheard of. This is a great forum to post opinions but there will always be someone there to butt heads with.

To be perfectly honest you just have to realize everyone has a different path and if they can't understand yours then there is no reason to be upset or try to convince them otherwise. People who are afraid will stay afraid- and they will claim it's you who has all the fear. There is not a single person on this planet who doesn't suffer from some symptom of fear, even if it's subtle, subconscious or energetic.

When I meditated about 3 months ago, first time in a while. It blew me away what I felt. I felt what "fear" was as a vibration, and it was the first time I was ever able to shift "frequency." And I was able to focus even on specific muscles or organs...and some organs...I felt were so tensed up, they were almost "squeezed" shut. Why? When I shifted my consciousness to the organ..I felt the vibration of the energy causing it to squeeze. It was quite literally, fear. I focused on the vibration of it...and it felt...chaotic. It felt so afraid..and so helples, when I focused on this energy- it felt as if anything could lurch out and grab me, come through the door...uncertainty of everything, insecurity etc, in an extreme purely energetic sense. I could not believe this was in my organs and muscles. It really is what weighs us down and keeps us locked in vibration.

But why afraid of being afraid? Why fear, fear? So many light workers are so scared of "fear" they don't even realize how afraid they really are. Bottom line, we are ALL afraid of something-and it mostly has something to do within ourselves. BUT,acknowledging it and moving forward....that's the first step. This world is run on fear, and people in all levels are run on some measure on fear. The difference is being aware of it- and addressing it in our daily lives. If someone judges you for being you- or for going through a phase in your life that doesn't match their moral compass- then don't worry about them.

Just do yo own thang!
User avatar
AmentiHall
 
Posts: 11486
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 am
Blogs: 57
Has thanked: 3127 times
Been thanked: 5294 times

" wrote:I've not read the posts after Aion's second post yet, as I've been busy reading, thinking about, and replying to aions first post.


I'll tell you what I tell everyone. When you're ready to listen, you'll be ready to teach, and I'll still be here.

You think you're listening, but you're not.

This is going to be very hard to swallow, but there's very little you or anyone else in this place can tell me that I don't already know. I can predict what a lot of you say before you say it.

If you want to learn from me, the best way to do so is to step outside of yourself, shut up and listen until you fully grasp what I'm saying and have real input.

What I'm saying is: There's more to what I'm saying than you think, so think more about it. Step outside of yourself, stop defending yourself, and look for the truth in what I'm saying.
User avatar
Aion
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 539 times

" wrote:
This sort of recognition isn't about vanity. You have a message. You want people to hear it.


Exactly.

" wrote:People don't listen to weak people. People listen to strong people. If you're stronger than those around you, they'll listen to you.


This is generally true, if people see someone to be stronger and wiser than them, and/or they look up to them (or at least see them as equal to them in these ways), then they are more likely to be open to liistening to what they have to say. This is sometimes (partly) to do with trust. I can understand that, though see that anyone can have certain wisdoms or speak certain "truths". It is of course up to the individual, who they are open to listening to.

" wrote:You can't fake strength. You achieve strength by confronting yourself on the inside before stepping out into the spiritual arena.


I would not call myself a weak person, or a strong person, just a person who has strengths and weaknesses. Certain areas taking time and practice to grow stronger in. Sure one must look inside and know themselves, and experiences, relationships, interactions, communications, can also be learned from (and part of that is looking in one's self) . Practicing, experiencing, not just to do with looking inside.

I'm not trying to teach you Aion, I'm just expressing how I see things. Sometimes (more often than not) I'm just expressing how I see/feel things, and am not trying to "teach" anyone.

When you talk about growing in strength before stepping out into the spiritual arena (for example, as in working publicly as what is called a spiritual teacher or a psychic or a healer, and working with people that someone does not know, who come to that someone for those reasons, who come to see what they see as an expert in those areas), well, I would not do this now (and don't want to now), or anytime soon (and maybe never).

The "little" things in life (that sometimes are important and not so little)...
Amethyst
 
Posts: 7650
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 2:37 pm
Blogs: 10
Has thanked: 1902 times
Been thanked: 1738 times


  • Similar Topics

    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to index page Psychology & Sociology

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests