How do you know when a spirit has moved on?

General Spiritual discussion
I have been trying to get a spirit of a little girl to move on from me house to the other side. I am pretty sure she has moved on, but I have been wrong before. I have gotten her energy to leave before, but then she comes back. I along with 3 other people have sensed her. So, do I trust me gut that she's gone or do I need to be consistent about getting her to move on.
winteranimeluv

maybe try to listen to your conscience and heart :p sounds cliche but you know thats the best way to identify it :p

but i think the girl spirit there needs to make a point first before she moves on logically speaking.
fred aus indo

by Amur
When the spirit disappears into nothingness it has moved on. Everyone has to pass through nothingness when they die. Many do not make it through the nothingness and get reborn in this world....
Amur

When I cleansed my house I discovered what happened to her. She was either raped/killed. Her parents left and she was left here. She felt like she had to stay, I told her she can not stay and I said it out loud. I actually saw her presence and heard her say "yes" to my questions that I asked her. I believe she seeked my mom because her's went away.
winteranimeluv

So you guys are cool now? :D
fred aus indo

I don't think I'm out of the woods yet. I saw a shadow person at around 5:00 am this morning taking my dog out.
winteranimeluv

Return to index page General Spirituality