Is Ron Paul Really Not Owned By TPTB?

Have you heard about those government cover ups? What about x, y, z? Yep, it's all in here.
This is a sincere question. It is asked because, my POV, no one gets to a mid level management position -- president, "world leader", etc. unless he/she has "signed on" with the usual psychopaths. That is in a "country that counts" in, at least, the "1st and 2nd world". So, what's the deal? This is not posted to imply that he has "sold out" - i genuinely wish to know what you may have discovered on the matter. To me he does seem genuine, but who really can know on this planet where there are games within games run by the unconscious and homicidal. And, definitely where, if you are an "annoyance", you conveniently "commit suicide", generally

Here's a somewhat relevant post on the matter

http://www.infowars.com/america%E2%80%99s-last-chance/

BTW, here is an excerpt from the above link that i find quite amusing/telling re the creativity and consciousness level of TPTB -- such ingenuity :)

In the January 4 Huff Post, attorney and author John Whitehead reported on the militarization of local police. Some police forces are now equipped with spy drones. Whitehead reports that a drone manufacturer, AeroVironment Inc., plans to sell 18,000 drones to police departments throughout the country. The company is also advertising a small drone, the “Switchblade,” which can track a person, land on the person and explode.
drakke1

I can't say for sure that Ron Paul is not in cahoots with tptb, but I would say that if any influential politician is still resisting this influence, it would be him. He seems to be in direct opposition to a lot of the policies that I consider to tptb agenda, which is why he has a hard time gaining support from his own party. He actually understands and is passionate about what is going on in the world, while other politicians just follow the propaganda of corporate interests. Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate that I would vote for.
overflow88

by indigl
It is asked because, my POV, no one gets to a mid level management position -- president, "world leader", etc. unless he/she has "signed on" with the usual psychopaths.

You said it. He's even said that 9/11 truthers who support him should abandon their position that 9/11 was an inside job. That isn't to say that you shouldn't vote for him though.

But frankly I would be shocked if he was able to change the status quo even slightly. I expect that at some point they'd show him who's boss and he would be sufficiently scared to do anything against them. Even if he is sincere, which maybe he is, they would use the media to pin dirt on him to turn the American people against him.

They'd do whatever they have to, murder him, lobotomize him, whatever it takes.
indigl