I'm amazed about the level of compassion and intellect in this place.

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
Seriously people....I came here funk knows when to chill-out and see what the score is, check out the indigo people n ting.

I don't seem to have made many friends while being here?....I find that very weird!
Especially being the person i am,everybody loves me and i make friends with everybody.
Well nearly everybody obviously.:rolleyes:

Nobody has ever said.

"Hi Indi,how are you or hi Indi what have you been up to today and how are you enjoying your beautiful self"

Nobody talks normally and not that many are very beautiful and from my perspective that's true and i know because i am beautiful.

I talk with y'all all the time from an extremely progressive universal level and i dance along one of the most joyous and beautiful lines known to man. :o

I would seriously like to know what the fun is wrong with half of y'all out there?
Why the conflict and why all the rubbish?
I know you create more mess than anything else and i also know that half of you are quite fucking rude,very stupid,totally boring and quite evil.
Very scary in-fact, seriously i've seen writing on here basically encouraging people to end it.
What the fuck is that all about?
I also see people talk about being part of this clan and that clan but still what the fuck is that all about?

I have been wondering to myself lately and it's always been a bit of an issue for me really.
In life do we really have to be part of a clan or a pack to get on with life in a peaceful manor?
Sometimes i feel threatened, intimidated or as though i'm being blackmailed for some reason?
Will a human only succeed in life if he or she becomes part of some said group?
Weird thing is from my perspective, i'm unable to be part of one said group,it's impossible for me because i have so many interests in different fields.
I seem to get grief because i wont be part of different peoples clans or gangs and that seems to cause me trouble, i think?
It feels that way anyway sometimes.

Come on you bunch of robots make me laugh,make me happy,make me smile.
Isn't that what everybody is supposed to be doing in this life, having fun?
OK so i've fucked a few peoples girl friends in my time,robbed a few banks,kicked a few peoples butts
and had a lot of fun, an enormous amount of fun actually.;)

My mum always said 'Try everything once' and trust me i have. Well nearly everything ;)
I don't care, i enjoy myself, other people and if thats wrong then get the fuck outa here ya freakin weirdos. :cool:
Indiglow
 
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:33 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 297 times

What's this about now?
User avatar
MiamiSound
 
Posts: 10571
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:19 am
Blogs: 63
Has thanked: 1774 times
Been thanked: 2131 times

A true master of oneself doesn't go looking on the outside for reactions. I have been here for close to a year now, sporadically dropping off for a month or two, then rejoining the fun. There have been many posts that I made that no one has responded to and yes, it can be upsetting because here you are and you finally feel like you've found a group of people that actually do understand you but yet...none of them seems to be connecting.

Something I have learned in my growing spiritual awareness though is that even if I get no outside, external stimuli related to my profound experiences; just the fact that I'm putting it out there to share with others is really the whole point. Doesn't matter if I don't get a response back. That's not the point of it all...the point of it all is to share when no one is looking. To dance as if no one is looking, to sing and speak as if no one were listening.

In this spiritual quest....discernment and confidence in my own solitary path are the most important. I do what I need to do to be who I am. That is all that really matters.
User avatar
Astara
 
Posts: 1917
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:40 am
Blogs: 7
Has thanked: 1034 times
Been thanked: 709 times

We're not here to entertain you. If you want more friendships, have you been seeking them out? Do you post personal responses to people or send them private messages? This isn't like face to face contact so if you expect it to be so you're being unrealistic. There are over 9000 people on this site. And you have to understand that much of the stuff on the boards gets really, really redundant and repetitive. These days, I'm a lot more selective about the posts I bother to read and respond to, and I suspect a lot of the others are the same way. I generally don't bother to get involved with a post that has like 30 replies or more. There's a huge welcome wagon on the site as it is that is happy to greet newcomers and shower you with white light and fluffy bunnies on a regular basis. It surprises me that you haven't connected more with them, because they are a very vocal and obvious presence here.

And as far as compassion goes, spoiling people is about as uncompassionate as you can get. I believe in tough love. I love everyone, but I do nobody any favors by endorsing them in whatever they do. Love has to be put into tangible action and that action is not always pleasant in the short run.

There is a ton of intelligence here, but a lot of it has been put to waste. Some people need a break from their brains and that's cool - I get that. But when it turns into a missing-in-action situation, sometimes you need a slap to wake people from their stupor.

Nonetheless, I believe I understand your concerns and criticisms and I do take them into account.
User avatar
Optimystic
 
Posts: 2296
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:15 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 802 times
Been thanked: 656 times

The path travels both ways. Reach out and click on the invite buttons to make friends but ultimately your happiness and joy are your responsibility..Rainbows to you hon...xxoo
Kchi Migwech Gzheminido Kinagego
Image
makwaiskwew
 
Posts: 6229
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:35 am
Blogs: 9
Has thanked: 2649 times
Been thanked: 1433 times

Hi indiglo how's are you ? Well my week has been busy I'm working 15 hours days, my mind is trying to cry as I'm that tired, but deep down I know it's just god testing my engine( brain) to see how I'm doing, can I cope with the stress, and ya it's been a buzz, been working non stop for 24 days now, it's great thank god,
so what are ya up to , ?
sean keyes
 
Posts: 4067
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:52 pm
Blogs: 12
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 1113 times

Hi Indiglow. How are you today? Are you enjoying this beautiful earth, and your beautiful self? It doesn't much seem like you are today.

I agree with Astara some. Love does come from the inside first.

But, I would like to say that I've read at least 2 dozen threads that you have been involved in, and I always like what you have to say. You seem like you are truly a beautiful person. And, I know I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure many others agree.... You are loved. Just because I don't respond to what you say doesn't mean that I don't appreciate what you say.

Also something I've noticed... There are a lot of non-Indigos on this forum. I would say nearly 60% of the actively posting members are not Indigos (or starseed, Crystal or anything else). They're just regular people that feel 'different'. Now, Don't get me wrong. That's not a bad thing. They're waking up. They're interested in this because they are beginning to realize that there is way more to the world than they thought. They should feel welcome here. But I believe that is where a lot of the fighting and disagreement stems from. As Indigos, we view the world in a different way from the rest, even if they are becoming enlightened, and that leads to different opinions, and strongly worded threads. Don't let it get to you. It's just people being people.

Also, don't forget that this is the internet. EVERY forum on the internet has a handful of trolls that are only there to cause trouble.

There are some brilliant people on this sight. Some of the kindest, most loving and caring individuals I've ever encountered. But, there's only about a dozen that I know so of far. Just go with it, and don't lose you're caring attitude.
User avatar
Lux
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 3:43 pm
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Thank fun for that.
Thank you Lux.
I love you,very sweet person.
I'm not going to lose my caring attitude but sometimes i do wonder why i bother, it's heart breaking sometimes as i'm not one for conflict, i need peace and calm or i become quite ill.

Thanks people
Indiglow
 
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:33 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 297 times

You can't go into a bank that you have never invested money into and withdraw cash. It just isn't possible. You put money in - you get it back - with interest. - WHEN YOU REQUEST IT. If the bank doesn't know you would like to withdraw your money, there isn't a thing they can do to help you. I guess this is your withdrawal slip - or your comment in the comment box. At least you know what you want out of IS.

You want to be acknowledge? Acknowledge.
You want to be entertained? Entertain.
You want to be counseled? Counsel.
You want to be loved? Love.

It will come back to you threefold.
User avatar
sshenry
 
Posts: 26272
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:44 pm
Blogs: 106
Has thanked: 2570 times
Been thanked: 4388 times

" wrote:Seriously people....I came here funk knows when to chill-out and see what the score is, check out the indigo people n ting.

I don't seem to have made many friends while being here?....I find that very weird!
Especially being the person i am,everybody loves me and i make friends with everybody.
Well nearly everybody obviously.:rolleyes: Nobody has ever said.

"Hi Indi,how are you or hi Indi what have you been up to today and how are you enjoying your beautiful self"

Nobody talks normally and not that many are very beautiful and from my perspective that's true and i know because i am beautiful.

No offense but you sound like those cheerleaders in school who want everyone to admire and say hi to them. So your problem is being popular as it seems. How about having a few but trustworthy friends? On the other hand, will you break a nail by leaving a message to someone's profile and ask the same thing? "Hi AmazonPrincess, how are you today? How are you feeling?" etc etc etc

" wrote:I would seriously like to know what the fun is wrong with half of y'all out there?
Why the conflict and why all the rubbish?
I know you create more mess than anything else and i also know that half of you are quite fucking rude,very stupid,totally boring and quite evil.
Very scary in-fact, seriously i've seen writing on here basically encouraging people to end it.
What the fuck is that all about?
I also see people talk about being part of this clan and that clan but still what the fuck is that all about?

If there were no conflicts or different opinions, this site 1) would be totally boring 2) there would no be productive dialogue. As it concerns now the rude people, probably are those who have totally different opinions than yours. Plus everyone had a different unique personality and expresses himself/herself with their own way. If someone's behavior bothers you, how about ignoring that person instead of being a drama queen? You see people belong in this "clan", so apparently you don't feel as a member of this community.

" wrote:I have been wondering to myself lately and it's always been a bit of an issue for me really.
In life do we really have to be part of a clan or a pack to get on with life in a peaceful manor?
Sometimes i feel threatened, intimidated or as though i'm being blackmailed for some reason?
Will a human only succeed in life if he or she becomes part of some said group?
Weird thing is from my perspective, i'm unable to be part of one said group,it's impossible for me because i have so many interests in different fields but that causes me so many problems.
I seem to get grief because i wont be part of different peoples clans or gangs and that seems to cause me trouble, i think?
It feels that way anyway sometimes.

You have no idea why you are here and obviously you don't want to be here. It's crystal clear.

" wrote:Come on you bunch of robots make me laugh,make me happy,make me smile.

Taking into consideration what you wrote above, how can robots -that apparently take orders from their owner - conflict, be rude etc etc. So very funny.

" wrote:OK so i've fucked a few peoples girl friends in my time,robbed a few banks,kicked a few peoples butts and had a lot of fun, an enormous amount of fun actually.

You are having fun by causing problems in your real life, that's why this community makes you feel like a stranger. This forum is not a playground or made for troublemakers.

" wrote:I don't care, i enjoy myself, other people and if thats wrong then get the fuck outa here ya freakin weirdos.

If we are the weirdos, then what are you since you rob banks, you kick butts and you are a troublemaker?
User avatar
AmazonPrincess
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm
Blogs: 30
Has thanked: 841 times
Been thanked: 1144 times

I said half of y'all are weirdo's,don't take offense.
I'm not a trouble maker by nature @ all, trouble just seems to follow me and i end up in trouble.
I can walk through mine fields and not get hurt but then i get in trouble for being oblivious to my surroundings.
I'm like "Thanks for telling me i just destroyed a whole mine field and all the punks that planted all the mines"
I'm not going to say i don't enjoy the hustle because i do but it's very boring and offers me nothing of any substance.
It's boring, i'm 33 and require a family and all that jazz to stabilize my life, it's all i've ever required.
All this spiritual jazz offers me nothing but confusion and confusion isn't the best thing for Indiglow because when i spin the world spins with me.
If i don't have beauty, peace, space and amazing surroundings things are rubbish and i become quite ill.
Then i just retract into my own little bubble of joy, where it's safe and drama free.
But that leaves me isolated and that isn't a good thing because i need to feel the love and the beauty the world has to offer,so i can compliment it with magnificence.

I chose to be magnificent of which i am.............
Indiglow
 
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:33 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 297 times

a family wont stabile your life, its done from within, a family would bring more pressure and then the shit would start, look within, be happy be sad, be a dick , be an angel, love both as you are both just like everyone else, you are you, good bad , ugly, beautiful, its hard for us to accept the minus sides of our lives, as we dont like people to see that side of us, but this is us , we have good days we have bad ones, if i was feeling another way, id write this differently, just be you for you, in you as there is only you, we are like millions of little gods as there is just one of us just like her, so we are all one, ramble ramble
sean keyes
 
Posts: 4067
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:52 pm
Blogs: 12
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 1113 times

I know myself Sean.
I only goto the super market for bread and water sometimes but end up coming out with £70 worth of goods?
Call that product placement or two for the price of one marketing if you like but i always end up with extra....
Indiglow
 
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:33 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Thats nice green guy,what did or didn't i do to rattle your cage?
Indiglow
 
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:33 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Ok I'll bite.

You have a prickly energy. Spiny and sharp and difficult to hug. I get the feeling that you want to engage and be lauded in a group but can't get beyond call attention to your needs by first taking small attacks out on the fringe to see who you will provoke. The more open and friendly the person posting the more acid your response. At first I just figured you were critical by nature. Now having read your posts I think it is just a habit.

" I want to be loved and accepted, but you might hurt me so I will hurt you first!!!"

I figured you get bored of that style of communication a eventually take a risk and be vulnerable, approachable and share something real about who you really are. I still get that swoop in and poke with a stick and then run away before anyone can possible harm you. ( Why would we want to harm you? That is a self imposed illusion. A past echo of unresolved pain.)

I don't normally call people out on being defensive and bitter because,well, it works. It worked for me when all I had in the world was my vicious tongue to protect me. I retired that mode of communication because it doesn't serve me anymore.

You are highly critical. I read once that criticism is just a form of adult crying. Fine. Be done with whatever caused you to mistrust the whole world already. You are a smart, funny, quick witted, savvy adult now. You don't really need that sarcastic and aloof mask. Take a chance. Trust that you are mature and secure enough now in who you are to open up and be authentic. It is only the Internet. Who knows you might find some real connections here if you give it a try.

Or be a Doosh. I like you either way.
User avatar
Indigo Dog
 
Posts: 8632
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:43 pm
Blogs: 29
Has thanked: 2402 times
Been thanked: 3354 times

you're beautiful i love u
User avatar
AmentiHall
 
Posts: 11486
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 am
Blogs: 57
Has thanked: 3127 times
Been thanked: 5294 times

I told you i was amazed about the level of compassion and intellect that this place has.

Thank you people!
Indiglow
 
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:33 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Hey Indiglow, while I have had a few misunderstandings with people on this site, I think that over all everyone is pretty awesome. Over all people on this site are much kinder than most of the people that one finds on message boards. I should know, I have been to a lot of them. Most people on the Internet just let all their aggression out, but most people here seem to be pretty civil. No body on this site expects you to be a conformist. I have said all sorts of stuff that goes against the group average of thought, but no body has been mean to me about it. I hate that you feel the way that you do. Anyway, I hope that you feel better about things in the future.
User avatar
Owlman
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:57 am
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 34 times

" wrote:A true master of oneself doesn't go looking on the outside for reactions. I have been here for close to a year now, sporadically dropping off for a month or two, then rejoining the fun. There have been many posts that I made that no one has responded to and yes, it can be upsetting because here you are and you finally feel like you've found a group of people that actually do understand you but yet...none of them seems to be connecting.

Something I have learned in my growing spiritual awareness though is that even if I get no outside, external stimuli related to my profound experiences; just the fact that I'm putting it out there to share with others is really the whole point. Doesn't matter if I don't get a response back. That's not the point of it all...the point of it all is to share when no one is looking. To dance as if no one is looking, to sing and speak as if no one were listening.

In this spiritual quest....discernment and confidence in my own solitary path are the most important. I do what I need to do to be who I am. That is all that really matters.


You wrote what I was thinking as I read the initial post by Indiglow. It saddened me to read all the insulting negativity Indiglow dished out in response to negativity that she perceived. I hope to God this doesn't come across the wrong way because I mean this from my heart: Indiglow, what you put out into the world you will receive in turn. If you're pissed off - meditate on it instead of perpetuating negativity. Words have power - that much is true. Be well! Breathe!
User avatar
Hollia
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 11:21 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 19 times


  • Similar Topics

    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to index page Indigo Cafe

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest