[quote="sean mac aoide"]I just found out today that someday not today or tomorrow I'm going to die There's nothing medically wrong with me, I'll probably live till I'm 83.5 years However one day I'm going to die and so are You !! What would you like to do before You die ? Why not do it now ?[/quote] It's your shell that dies hon. Only your shell. What you've learned - who you are at your core - that goes on :)array(0) { } UPDATE phpbb_posts SET bbcode_bitfield = '', bbcode_uid = '', post_text = '[quote="sean mac aoide"]I just found out today that someday not today or tomorrow
I\'m going to die

There\'s nothing medically wrong with me, I\'ll probably live till I\'m 83.5 years

However one day I\'m going to die and so are You !!

What would you like to do before You die ?

Why not do it now ?[/quote]

It\'s your shell that dies hon. Only your shell. What you\'ve learned - who you are at your core - that goes on :)' WHERE post_id =1265676;
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1675: Undefined variable: options
[quote="Michael Unbreakable"]I will never die, only physically. ;) Until my time, I'll work and heal, find joy and [b:1xscgzj8]give joy[/b:1xscgzj8]. It is only simple.[/quote] still waiting for my apology...:) [img:1xscgzj8]http://www.old-picture.com/united-states-history-1900s---1930s/pictures/President-Waiting.jpg[/img:1xscgzj8]array(0) { } UPDATE phpbb_posts SET bbcode_bitfield = '', bbcode_uid = '', post_text = '[quote="Michael Unbreakable"]I will never die, only physically. ;) Until my time, I\'ll work and heal, find joy and [b:1xscgzj8]give joy[/b:1xscgzj8]. It is only simple.[/quote]

still waiting for my apology...:)

[img:1xscgzj8]http://www.old-picture.com/united-states-history-1900s---1930s/pictures/President-Waiting.jpg[/img:1xscgzj8]' WHERE post_id =1265677;
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1675: Undefined variable: options
[quote="sean mac aoide"]My heart yearns to go home, as if it knows something I do not. I don't have a wish to die But I do feel that this down here is just school With this feeling, I live a very full life Nothing like death to make you feel alive[/quote] wow. taht's exactly how i feel. i'e been searching for something. restless. like i got to be somewhere else. but where???array(0) { } UPDATE phpbb_posts SET bbcode_bitfield = '', bbcode_uid = '', post_text = '[quote="sean mac aoide"]My heart yearns to go home, as if it knows something I do not.

I don\'t have a wish to die

But I do feel that this down here is just school

With this feeling, I live a very full life

Nothing like death to make you feel alive[/quote]

wow. taht\'s exactly how i feel. i\'e been searching for something. restless. like i got to be somewhere else. but where???' WHERE post_id =1266034;
[quote="Wandered"]*shakes head*. Dying physically is mandatory but the length of your life is not.[/quote] I'm not wishing to die, lol I'm looking forward to grankids if I'm honest, I'm 34 years old, I've a bit to go yet. Its more off a feeling in my heart that I know When my time comes I'll smile at the fact that I'm going home. I will be incredably sad at the fact that I'm leaving my loved ones in the physical realm. To describe it, it's like the feeling off going home from a long holiday or going home at Christmas. It has this warmth when you feel it. It's not a " I want to die feeling" Lolarray(0) { } UPDATE phpbb_posts SET bbcode_bitfield = '', bbcode_uid = '', post_text = '[quote="Wandered"]*shakes head*. Dying physically is mandatory but the length of your life is not.[/quote]

I\'m not wishing to die, lol
I\'m looking forward to grankids if I\'m honest, I\'m 34 years old, I\'ve a bit to go yet.

Its more off a feeling in my heart that I know When my time comes I\'ll smile at the fact that I\'m going home.
I will be incredably sad at the fact that I\'m leaving my loved ones in the physical realm.

To describe it, it\'s like the feeling off going home from a long holiday or going home at Christmas. It has this warmth when you feel it. It\'s not a " I want to die feeling" Lol' WHERE post_id =1266163;
[img:2va9r0gi]http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab3/UtopiaLove/obe.jpg[/img:2va9r0gi] [quote="ANewKindOfNeo"]yes, obi wan...[/quote]array(0) { } UPDATE phpbb_posts SET bbcode_bitfield = '', bbcode_uid = '', post_text = '[img:2va9r0gi]http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab3/UtopiaLove/obe.jpg[/img:2va9r0gi]

[quote="ANewKindOfNeo"]yes, obi wan...[/quote]' WHERE post_id =1266199;
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:1633)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:1633)
indigosociety.com • Going to Die

Going to Die

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
I just found out today that someday not today or tomorrow
I'm going to die

There's nothing medically wrong with me, I'll probably live till I'm 83.5 years

However one day I'm going to die and so are You !!

Why not do it now ?
sean mac aoide

Well, tis true. We've been dying ever since we popped out of our mother's you know what....

I would like to know who i am and why i popped here before i die. i'd also like to know how to get out of the loop as it were.

also like to figure out what it is i'm trying to say...and what my message is...
ANewKindOfNeo

Myself I'd say I think about death/ going home at least once a day.
I don't see it as a bad or negative thing but just another part of living.
sean mac aoide

[video=youtube;7tkzc983aE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tkzc983aE0[/video]
ANewKindOfNeo

by magonia
Live for now...for the moment..dont think of the future for by doing so you miss the now the moment...life:)
magonia

I will never die, only physically. ;) Until my time, I'll work and heal, find joy and give joy. It is only simple.
Michael Unbreakable

by sshenry
[quote="sean mac aoide"]I just found out today that someday not today or tomorrow
I'm going to die

There's nothing medically wrong with me, I'll probably live till I'm 83.5 years

However one day I'm going to die and so are You !!

Why not do it now ?[/quote]

It's your shell that dies hon. Only your shell. What you've learned - who you are at your core - that goes on :)
sshenry

[quote="Michael Unbreakable"]I will never die, only physically. ;) Until my time, I'll work and heal, find joy and [b:1xscgzj8]give joy[/b:1xscgzj8]. It is only simple.[/quote]

still waiting for my apology...:)

[img:1xscgzj8]http://www.old-picture.com/united-states-history-1900s---1930s/pictures/President-Waiting.jpg[/img:1xscgzj8]
ANewKindOfNeo

by pebble
Someday my spirit will shed it's skin suit and...
[video=youtube;9X2fdGEWOhA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X2fdGEWOhA[/video]
and in this moment, I'm living it.
pebble

by Dabbs
I want to walk barefoot through Irish grass.
I want to lean my cheek against the statues on Easter Island to see what I feel.
I want to let the sands of a tropical island drift through my fingers.
I want to eat pasta in Italy. Drink Champagne in France. Eat fish and chips in England. Enjoy saurkraut in Germany. Chocolate in Switzerland......

I want any grandchildren I might have know that I loved them before they existed....

Why am I not doing any of this right now?
Because I can't figure out how to have all of this and still enjoy what I have right at this minute.
Dabbs

I had that realization at the end of 2011.... i've never been more scared in my life.

I'm glad im not the only one who is acutely aware of my mortality...

liberating isn't it?
Lady Neptune

My heart yearns to go home, as if it knows something I do not.

I don't have a wish to die

Nothing like death to make you feel alive
sean mac aoide

[quote="sean mac aoide"]My heart yearns to go home, as if it knows something I do not.

I don't have a wish to die

Nothing like death to make you feel alive[/quote]

wow. taht's exactly how i feel. i'e been searching for something. restless. like i got to be somewhere else. but where???
ANewKindOfNeo

*shakes head*. Dying physically is mandatory but the length of your life is not.
Wandered

@ neo. It's quiet normal how your feeling in fact everybody should feel this way but are not as sensitive I was told. The heart belongs to God or whatever you believe in and knows its home is with God. That's why you get the feeling that you somehow don't fit down here. It's called Devine home sickness.
sean mac aoide

[quote="Wandered"]*shakes head*. Dying physically is mandatory but the length of your life is not.[/quote]

I'm not wishing to die, lol
I'm looking forward to grankids if I'm honest, I'm 34 years old, I've a bit to go yet.

Its more off a feeling in my heart that I know When my time comes I'll smile at the fact that I'm going home.
I will be incredably sad at the fact that I'm leaving my loved ones in the physical realm.

To describe it, it's like the feeling off going home from a long holiday or going home at Christmas. It has this warmth when you feel it. It's not a " I want to die feeling" Lol
sean mac aoide

There are no deaths. Only births.
Grounded Gifts

yes, obi wan...
ANewKindOfNeo

[img:2va9r0gi]http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab3/UtopiaLove/obe.jpg[/img:2va9r0gi]

[quote="ANewKindOfNeo"]yes, obi wan...[/quote]
Utopialove

[video=youtube;8kpHK4YIwY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kpHK4YIwY4[/video]
ANewKindOfNeo

Return to index page Indigo Cafe