How long we have studied you

There's always a sign somewhere, whether it be in a dream or a vision.

How long we have studied you

«  » by pebble
I start out in the Librarius Arcanus again with the funny little creature...we join hands and I fall into his eyes...I notice that his eyes are very much like Baby Owls when I held him in my arms...I am not in the librarius anymore I am standing before a swirling mass of light. "How long we have studied you"...
me? "You and all the others on terra, since before recorded time. You are one of our portals, our viewing station"...
Why me? "When ones that have the blind eye that sees, we know" "Some know their lineage, some we made sure to hide in plain sight, a precaution"
Why? "Let us just say that we have a vested interest"
Who are you? "Perceptions determine who we are" I see the light change in turns to demon, alien, angel, human.
"We are your neighbors, residing alongside you but hidden by dimension, we have surpassed matter and organic requirements."
Why do you use me as a viewing station? "Your ability to hear us"
Telepathy? "Yes, that is your term, to us it just is...we find it strange how labels are so important for self worth"
What do you see? "Immature creatures bent on self destruction, swayed easily by other voices"
"we want to let you know that we cannot sit idly by and merely observe any longer...you will hear of us in our many perceived forms...look past perception to find the truth"

that's all I remember
pebble

Blogs: 4

OH man....*shivers* look past perception....:)
sshenry

Blogs: 106

I did not perceive my comfort zone until I experienced this waking dream(?)...honestly I am not sure what to call it...not like a channelling that I have experienced...it was a simultaneous happening if that makes any sense...very surreal. I went into a trancelike state but still aware. Not like anything I have experienced. I am going through the 'bends' now, but not of water, of ??? spirit, dimension. It was like I was between and was aware of both sides but on neither.
pebble

it makes perfect sense.
sshenry

Blogs: 106

" wrote: It was like I was between and was aware of both sides but on neither.

= :)
Hall

:) They coming into the game, methinks. Spring equinox, there is a gate to open (several actually). Armchair quarterbacks no longer sitting back. If they come to the gate I know, they will have to show some dexterity in thought to roll through. :) I have built it special design for my own purpose in discernment of entry. Not a hard way, a fun way. :) Though it is difficult for some to appreciate the lighter aspects of lightwork, lol. ;)

" wrote:I start out in the Librarius Arcanus again with the funny little creature...we join hands and I fall into his eyes...I notice that his eyes are very much like Baby Owls when I held him in my arms...I am not in the librarius anymore I am standing before a swirling mass of light. "How long we have studied you"...
me? "You and all the others on terra, since before recorded time. You are one of our portals, our viewing station"...
Why me? "When ones that have the blind eye that sees, we know" "Some know their lineage, some we made sure to hide in plain sight, a precaution"
Why? "Let us just say that we have a vested interest"
Who are you? "Perceptions determine who we are" I see the light change in turns to demon, alien, angel, human.
"We are your neighbors, residing alongside you but hidden by dimension, we have surpassed matter and organic requirements."
Why do you use me as a viewing station? "Your ability to hear us"
Telepathy? "Yes, that is your term, to us it just is...we find it strange how labels are so important for self worth"
What do you see? "Immature creatures bent on self destruction, swayed easily by other voices"
"we want to let you know that we cannot sit idly by and merely observe any longer...you will hear of us in our many perceived forms...look past perception to find the truth"

that's all I remember
tmt

Blogs: 31

thank you for posting this pebble...ive heard it before and again either last night or the night before in dreams...
quietdreamer

Blogs: 19

" wrote:Who are you? "Perceptions determine who we are" I see the light change in turns to demon, alien, angel, human....look past perception to find the truth"

that's all I remember

Looks like they tried to create a balance on earth for the human race with "Perception": Demon, allien, angel, human. But it didn't work because the human mind is bent on self destruction because it is easily swayed by other voices. i.e.: Religion, science, DNA.
The world cannot get themselves to believe in all four of these perceptions. Most believe in none or one or two of these four listed. That is why we have to look beyond perception to put all of these into one. Only then it is no longer a perception, and we'll be able to see the big picture. Me thinks and believes..
Hall

I have been on IS a year and a half..what is that like 15 years realtime? lol...point being that I about a year and a half ago I threw perception to the winds. What they spoke, of what Hall mentioned...I have always had alot of spiritual experiences, encounters, but they have been mostly angels and demons because that is where my King James 1611 upbringing told me to place my belief. As my perceptions have been eradicated, the door has opened so much wider in personal experience. Aliens is the hardest concept for me and I don't know why. I get an upset stomach and shooting headache at the instant I enter a conversation of the concept. But telepathically they know our perceptions and that I feel is their directive...to stay within an individuals perception, for now. I believe the gate t speaks of opening will push the envelope on that one though.
pebble

You nailed it Hall!!! I would only add, demon, alien, angel, human... all one and same, wearing different shirts. There is no difference in the being, only in how the being is perceived, the 'bad' guy and the 'good' guy are relative to which side one chooses to believe in and the divide is caused by trying to make everyone see things the same way. Agree to disagree and move on to the deeper things, that is when one realizes we all truly believe in the same core values, we just express them differently according to our customs/cultures and our beliefs.

I think I will add a high jump, followed by a limbo line at my door. Right now, it has a hopscotch entrance, complete with numbered squares and a double dutch jump route as well ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=Isx1Q5wyJZg

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=nxRnQsJuSHE

" wrote:Looks like they tried to create a balance on earth for the human race with "Perception": Demon, allien, angel, human. But it didn't work because the human mind is bent on self destruction because it is easily swayed by other voices. i.e.: Religion, science, DNA.
The world cannot get themselves to believe in all four of these perceptions. Most believe in none or one or two of these four listed. That is why we have to look beyond perception to put all of these into one. Only then it is no longer a perception, and we'll be able to see the big picture. Me thinks and believes..
tmt

" wrote:. Aliens is the hardest concept for me and I don't know why. I get an upset stomach and shooting headache at the instant I enter a conversation of the concept. .

It is a hard concept to swallow because of the perception our minds shows us when the word Alien pops up. Television is one of the major concepts that ruined the image of what an Alien is and created our perception of what they might be. People into Religion will never accept the concept that God is an Alien because of the picture they are shown in their minds when thinking of an Alien.
It's all connected; all one and that is the hardest part to embed into our minds. They are of the light and should be considered as part of us in our consciousness. Only my personal opinion of course. :)
Hall

awesome. thank you for sharing!!
sediero

Blogs: 1

[quote="""]You nailed it Hall!!! I would only add, demon, alien, angel, human... all one and same, wearing different shirts. There is no difference in the being, only in how the being is perceived, the 'bad' guy and the 'good' guy are relative to which side one chooses to believe in and the divide is caused by trying to make everyone see things the same way. Agree to disagree and move on to the deeper things, that is when one realizes we all truly believe in the same core values, we just express them differently according to our customs/cultures and our beliefs.

I think I will add a high jump, followed by a limbo line at my door. Right now, it has a hopscotch entrance, complete with numbered squares and a double dutch jump route as well ;)

Yup. And thank you, ran out of them.lol
Hall

Yes!!! The being changed forms but the being did not change. Neutral, not bad, not good. There were many and one at the same time. Emphatically it was never I always we in the conversation. The only I's and me's were on my end. If the group conscious is truly conscious I can see how me would be we...lol t how about a bit of a moonwalk between the hop, skip and jump:)

" wrote:You nailed it Hall!!! I would only add, demon, alien, angel, human... all one and same, wearing different shirts. There is no difference in the being, only in how the being is perceived, the 'bad' guy and the 'good' guy are relative to which side one chooses to believe in and the divide is caused by trying to make everyone see things the same way. Agree to disagree and move on to the deeper things, that is when one realizes we all truly believe in the same core values, we just express them differently according to our customs/cultures and our beliefs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=Isx1Q5wyJZg

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=nxRnQsJuSHE
pebble

" wrote:It is a hard concept to swallow because of the perception our minds shows us when the word Alien pops up. Television is one of the major concepts that ruined the image of what an Alien is and created our perception of what they might be. People into Religion will never accept the concept that God is an Alien because of the picture they are shown in their minds when thinking of an Alien.
It's all connected; all one and that is the hardest part to embed into our minds. They are of the light and should be considered as part of us in our consciousness. Only my personal opinion of course. :)

Whoever they be, I know they want to communicate, not just with me...I have a feeling I am just part of a very large shared experience. To me nowdays, aliens are no more far fetched than angels, but still for some reason the reaction continues...weird
pebble

lol Moon walking myself babyyy!!
Hall

" wrote:Whoever they be, I know they want to communicate, not just with me...I have a feeling I am just part of a very large shared experience. To me nowdays, aliens are no more far fetched than angels, but still for some reason the reaction continues...weird

I've never seen what they look like yet but they do send me information now and then in form of visions and dimension fluctuations (Like in the Merkaba thread). However I am almost certain that they look almost identical to us. Maybe lower ear lobes possibly..
Hall

synchronicity on the Merkaba epiphanies...I believe the veil is thinning, eyes to see, ears to hear, those senses will be stimulated by this. I can like access them now if that makes sense. I feel here, there, and between...they exist together but something seperates them so the third may close it's awareness to the fourth and fifth...the sixth is where the Merkaba spins spins spins...the fourth dimension the 'inbetween' of 3 and 5, the place of the paradox, like a dimly lit hallway between two rooms...to access the sixth you must go through the fifth...is it possible for the third to access all from there? I tell you the distance is as wide as the eye of the needle, yet perception places the distances of both time and space....

I don't know if you will notice where I ended and another began in the above post but that's what just happened. Also Hall from what I saw they can look any way they choose but they started from light...perhaps them in their natural state? A being of light?
pebble

Hellz yeah, I grow tired of the masks so quickly. I like to see the bottom line (limbo) and leaps of faith (high jump). Challenge thyself, and then raise the bar twice, once to celebrate the achievement with a toast and again to go further still...

Four tune waiting to be had: demon, alien, angel, human

Got me some seek cure: a T :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K7CNzFhnCE

" wrote:I have been on IS a year and a half..what is that like 15 years realtime? lol...point being that I about a year and a half ago I threw perception to the winds. What they spoke, of what Hall mentioned...I have always had alot of spiritual experiences, encounters, but they have been mostly angels and demons because that is where my King James 1611 upbringing told me to place my belief. As my perceptions have been eradicated, the door has opened so much wider in personal experience. Aliens is the hardest concept for me and I don't know why. I get an upset stomach and shooting headache at the instant I enter a conversation of the concept. But telepathically they know our perceptions and that I feel is their directive...to stay within an individuals perception, for now. I believe the gate t speaks of opening will push the envelope on that one though.
tmt

Yes, it is possible. :)

I think the hard part is believing that, knowing that all things are possibilities realized and all possible things are only waiting to be believed. We set the limit by our thoughts. When the heart and mind are open, the depth/width/length/volume of what is REAL becomes infinite. This is how we measure our knowledge as knowing nothing, quantitative comparison as to what is; and what is unknown/unrealized/possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT50e9VSEkQ

" wrote:synchronicity on the Merkaba epiphanies...I believe the veil is thinning, eyes to see, ears to hear, those senses will be stimulated by this. I can like access them now if that makes sense. I feel here, there, and between...they exist together but something seperates them so the third may close it's awareness to the fourth and fifth...the sixth is where the Merkaba spins spins spins...the fourth dimension the 'inbetween' of 3 and 5, the place of the paradox, like a dimly lit hallway between two rooms...to access the sixth you must go through the fifth...is it possible for the third to access all from there? I tell you the distance is as wide as the eye of the needle, yet perception places the distances of both time and space....

I don't know if you will notice where I ended and another began in the above post but that's what just happened. Also Hall from what I saw they can look any way they choose but they started from light...perhaps them in their natural state? A being of light?
tmt