fellowship of the hidden (calling illuminati for mysterious discourse)

Who are the Illuminati, Freemasons, Rosicrucianism, et al?
That is the beauty of the soul, the ability to overcome conditioning of childhood, where in his day it was not accepted but EXPECTED to show derision at people of color. My grand aunt married a man of color in the 50s and was immediately disowned by her family. She and her husband traveled the world with his work and retired eventually, in California. She did not see her family, sisters, neices & nephews, parents, or us grand neices and nephews from the time of her marriage until 1995 when we went to visit her and her husband. It is truly a wrench to have to choose between your love and the love of your family. I am so happy your father threw off the cultural conditioning of his youth and embraces the whole family with joy. :)

" wrote:I have watched a Master in his declining years
Throw 72 years of ignorance to the winds
And embrace his grandchild of darker skin
I have felt his forgiving grace
as he helpless called to me
None other could take that place
I have seen his heart widen immense
Though in pain and suffering he has such joy
He awakes not lamenting but thanking his L~rd

I am so blessed... that Master, I call Dad
tmt

Blogs: 31

most beautiful pebble that you are there to see the transformation and gift of love being given.
Watcher-of-the-Shadows

Blogs: 17

[color=darkslategray"][SIZE="3]Brought something back with me :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIaJNOqgzeE

I've been caught stealing;
once when I was 5...
I enjoy stealing.

It's just as simple as that.
Well, it's just a simple fact.
When I want something,
I don't want to pay for it.

I walk right through the door.

Walk right through the door.
Hey all right! If I get bi

It's mine.
Mine all mine!

My girl, she's one too.
She'll go and get her a skirt.
Stick it under her shirt.

She grabbed a ray sir for me.

And she did it just like that.
When she wants something,
She don't want to pay for it.

She walk right through the door.

Hey all right! If I get by, it's mine.
Mine all mine!

We sat around the pile.
We sat and laughed.
We sat and laughed and
Waved it into the air!

And we did it just like that.
When we want something,
We don't want to pay for it.

We walk right through the door.

Hey, all right! If I get my...

It's mine,
Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine...

I'm almost sure that everything I shamelessly boost is left for me to find and give away :)

I found something last night, I am still studying it. I refuse to participate in giving away what I consider detrimental or fear based knowledge. Its simply too be studied and dismissed if it will cause others to fear. But thanks for the dialogue. We'll see how it turns, me and mine. Then we'll decide if its going up with my dialogue. :)[/SIZE][/color]
tmt

What says the master to the student that has mastered the lesson?
If mastery can be measured by the lessons learned, then what say we of the hidden message lost within the lesson?
The power of words are but fragments of the power of will, willingness, and wile.
What word can be spoken in silence and hidden in both message and lesson?

This word is both salvation, sacrifice, and sacred.

Yet some will argue I speak in riddles and communicate in the abstract of obscurity.
However, that claim is more of an injection of mockery, distrust, and unrest.
What language carries the sound and voice of precious symphony atuned by the melody of my soul.

May it be hum or hymn, or the rythm of ryhme...do you hear the sound of the hidden...or the hidden sound captured by the attentive ear.

Again friends
illuminati

Blogs: 5

Edited

Not appropriate for Fellowship
RAIN1000

" wrote:What says the master to the student that has mastered the lesson?
If mastery can be measured by the lessons learned, then what say we of the hidden message lost within the lesson?
The power of words are but fragments of the power of will, willingness, and wile.

This word is both salvation, sacrifice, and sacred.

Yet some will argue I speak in riddles and communicate in the abstract of obscurity.
However, that claim is more of an injection of mockery, distrust, and unrest.
What language carries the sound and voice of precious symphony atuned by the melody of my soul.

May it be hum or hymn, or the rythm of ryhme...do you hear the sound of the hidden...or the hidden sound captured by the attentive ear.

Again friends

Is it learned or understood, study the answer to that with care.
tmt

To tmt
It can be learned, understood, and know at the same time and never be mastered...
illuminati

Thats the only hidden/implied information built into all lessons. So whats the correct answer?

" wrote:To tmt
It can be learned, understood, and know at the same time and never be mastered...
tmt

where is it appropriate for, tmt, PM?
indigo cafe?
spirituality?
it will get deleted no matter where i write it,,, and pms are useless, to hide the truth is to not protect those who need protecting.
thank u for exposing your character to me as well. tmt. edit button whenever it is inappropriate.
RAIN1000

lumi,t, is the answer love? i know i have a hard time with love...
mo chuisle

Blogs: 13

and dont bother giving me an answer, tmt, you are just like him. take care.
RAIN1000

It is the inovaction of sacred, sacrifice, and salvation. what does your gut tell you
illuminati

YES MO !!!

it is love
illuminati

love is a wonderful capacity to endure, to forebear, to show patience

I
illuminati

I am finding that ones ability to reserve instead of react is an indication of their emotional intelligence and acuity of perception.
illuminati

Even with the chaos surrounding us as of late Mo I agree the answer is love!
Watcher-of-the-Shadows

Blogs: 17

illu
What kind of love
is that you speak of ?
They are a multitude
so many to be misconstrude.

Be
in harmony
walk
in beauty
psychic child
Psychic Child

Blogs: 19

Satan, death, lillith and a disconcertingly familiar stranger are in a room together. When the stranger speaks, her voice resembles an impression of lillith’s voice, with the mannerisms of death and the unmistakable sense of speaking to the devil.

The room flashes, and then is empty. A door appears at each of the four cardinal directions:

The north and south doors open and two figures enter, from either direction. Facing each other, they turn and stand back-to-back, step forward one cubit and wait, silently.

The east and west doors open and two more figures enter, one an androgyne and the other similarly built but its movements imply a warm-blooded avian or reptilian hybrid.

The doors close and vanish. The north door’s occupant, a handsome male with light stubble and a sword in hand, the blade visibly shortened due to wear stops some eight inches out from the hilt, jumps backward, flipping over the now-moonwalking south door occupant, who then spins military-style into place, facing north, as the airborne figure lands nimbly and with a smile, sheaths the sword at his left side. At the right is a small cavalry bugle, tarnished and dented.

The west door’s guest, the androgynous figure, shifts slightly between genders as it glides without any apparent motion in a slight but definitive clockwise motion, and as the room dims slightly, the androgyne and the bird-like Other visibly assume the other’s position without observable exchange or movement.

Turning, all four figures face the center of the room but stare through each other. The north man, similar in build, but very distinctive in his face and demeanor, is baby-faced and his long hair is pulled into a delicate and masterfully composed queue of black hair. the west occupant, appearing darkened and difficult to focus the eyes on directly, appears feathered out of the corner of the right eye but from the left, resembles a scintillating, horse-hair-fine scaled ninja, almost straight out of a video game. The southern occupant, though more physically attractive, is slightly unkempt but to the discerning witness, this would be because of not only the identity, but recent history and nature of his line of duty which not so much cause, but allow for the slight stubble and less-than-perfect appearance. The eastern and fourth figure, the androgyne, appears male but almost genderless, but speaks with a deep, husky voice reminiscent of a bar singer who’s been drinking and smoking for hours, and is dressed in a blinding white toga, trimmed with gold and purple satin and bearing an olive branch in one hand, a funeral lily in the other, and also has an identical scabbard to the south man, also with sword.

The four figures begin to hum in a four-part harmony composed of sacred frequencies, not audibly harmonious to a human listener, but definitely connected through numeric cymography to each other, without specifically echoing or simple-interval harmonizing outright.

The room begins to shake and spin, as the four figures dissipate into a vortex surrounding a single figure, standing in the center of the small circle around which the four had been positioning themselves. The new figure breathes, coughs, and then lights a cigarette.

as the room flashed, two of the four initial occupants were barely able to register perception of the possibility that the interaction they had witnessed during the flash was genuine, but their questions are soon answered as the figure materializing in a brief vortical puff of gaseous ectoplasm, which smells of both fresh roses and decaying organics. Before they can exchange looks, the figure snaps a finger and all four vanish entirely, without fanfare, sound, light or visible change. A slight breeze ripples through the nearly-empty room and then a moment later, the four figures reappear, entering through doors which have just materialized at the four cardinal directions.

As luke, mark, matthew and john realize that what the man claiming to have been the son of god had actually come true after all, as awesome as he had promised it would, the being in the chemical haze realizes he has stood up without using muscles to do so, and remembers how long it’s been since he’s been able to remember how to do that.

As the memory fades back into the here and now, the figure in the center of the room looks directly at the reader from within the Literary Textual microcosm of the scenario and gives a thumbs up, the path has been cleared of negative influence for the night.

A small sign appears within the reader’s imagination, with a note stating that the effect will wear off when it’s time for bed tomorrow night, and a subtitle notes that the effect will autonomously re-engage each time unless otherwise specified in a similarly worded prayer.

So it is written, as below so it may be above, and beyond that is just another view of the within, but from outside of the rational objective macrocosm.

-6/14/10, 5:47am cst (confirmed 'an hero' of a Matthew occurred concurrently across town)
existencebeyondexperience

Blogs: 459

*south hands west the bugle and in the echo of its sounding carries back weeks and months into the dreams of those who need to know.* - now or soon
existencebeyondexperience

Blogs: 459

" wrote:where is it appropriate for, tmt, PM?
indigo cafe?
spirituality?
it will get deleted no matter where i write it,,, and pms are useless, to hide the truth is to not protect those who need protecting.
thank u for exposing your character to me as well. tmt. edit button whenever it is inappropriate.

My apologies, sincerely, Rain, I would have sent PM, you were not online. I did not want your words to distract the intent of this thread. If you have a bone to pick with someone, gnaw on it on your own thread. Or blog or where ever you design. This is my design and I am building in my style, which is to find the kindness within to allieviate greivances. This is not the proper venue for triers it is for doing, within the heart.

(trier is a legal term by the way, not a slight to your effort)
tmt