Time detachment, delay: an eternal obstacle?

General Indigo Generation discussion
Time detachment, delay: an eternal obstacle? «  » by luciangus
In my internal world things evolve very fast. I got insights that change everything completely in a minute, new worlds open instantly, sudden changes. I become more and more ready, yet the external world doesn't seem to follow it at all. I'm always ready for something more than 'reality' can give me at the time. I feel detached from the timeline of my life, like I could come and go throughout it, because it doesn't depend on me.
I feel like I'm walking here, but my life is not walking beside me, it's far behind.
Does anyone experience this? Will it always be like this? How to deal with it?
I'll appreciate your comments..
luciangus

«  » by soveriegnslade
yeah it could be your root chakra needs a recharge or to be worked on or that your actually jumping.

past me> present me

in this we see that the present is actually not important the past is valued more and the future is also valued more. the present is only a landing pad to rest in between these 2 points.
soveriegnslade

«  » by luciangus
Thank you
It takes a lot of effort to me to stay focused on the present, it seems like I'm wasting my time..
How do I work on my chakras? I know nothing about it
luciangus

«  » by soveriegnslade
well. it depends the way i got my root chakra back up was to eat and sleep for a week. i put on 4 pounds.

i dont even know how many chakras there are any more. apperently there is a "wing chakra"

the best way is to sit down and try and make a psi ball in your chest right side only.
i call it my core. its like a spiritual heart. this psi ball needs to be programmed to find and connect all the chakra points you have together and then circulate that energy. once you have done that youll notice either blocks or points where the energy is accelerated.

accelerated means you have a good functional chakra point.

slowing down. friction. muscles twitches and a feeling of being unable to get up and move while still circulating a larger amount of energy indicates a block.

thats how i do it. all my chakras get super charged though from all this.
soveriegnslade

«  » by luciangus
Thanks, I'm gonna read more about it... That's very interesting.
luciangus