Scary thought

General Indigo Generation discussion
Do you believe Creation to be without Reason? Sustained focus of Awareness means nothing but specific Reason... in my perspective.
danz

Blogs: 4

Im not saying its without reason but neither am i saying it is. Honestly i dont know, its not at the top of my priorities, whatever helps you sleep at night i guess. If there is reason then no mater what i do its all been decided whether by my will or something else and if there isnt then im wasting time contemplating the correctness of my decision and instead should just make it and keep moving. In any case if there was no reason i would give it through my will and if there was reason outside of me then i would fight to destroy it and make my own reasons the reasons. lol
Transcender

" wrote:Im not saying its without reason but neither am i saying it is. Honestly i dont know, its not at the top of my priorities, whatever helps you sleep at night i guess. If there is reason then no mater what i do its all been decided whether by my will or something else and if there isnt then im wasting time contemplating the correctness of my decision and instead should just make it and keep moving. In any case if there was no reason i would give it through my will and if there was reason outside of me then i would fight to destroy it and make my own reasons the reasons. lol

As to perpetuate Motion? Do you believe that Motion outside the physical can constitute Reason for Motion known as Life? Life, a "Motion's" Motion?
danz

Blogs: 4

Nope Im just saying keep on living
Transcender