Thread: Bed being moved by my guides....

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranTagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Bed being moved by my guides....

Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure why I have not shared this till now, but here is the details. Anyway, I am a VERY new medium. Well, as I understand it, I have always been a medium according to my guides, just never trained. So a good friend is helping me learn how to control my gift and connect better to my guides. As it is right now I get random one or two word messages, hear my name called or get feelings. Full messages so far only come from my dreams.

Anyway, onto the good stuff/topic. So about 6 weeks ago I got a message from my guides through my friend who said my guides wanted me to know that they feel I am ready for more. For awhile I had been asking for some kind of contact. Turn on/off a light, move something in the room, knock....anything. So the very next day after my guides message, I am laying in bed and all the sudden different parts of my mattress begin to go up a inch or so and then goes back down. The move the bed by my feet, legs, waist, back and head. It feels as if someone is under my bed with a broom stick and are using it to lift up different parts of my bed. It's always very gently.

Funny enough, even the first time, I wasn't scared. I was just curious of who it was as I didn't get any advance knowledge that my bed would be learning how to breath...lol. So anyway, they move my mattress for about 20-30 minutes twice a day. Apparently it takes a lot of energy to manafest like that for them.

What I like is, I found a way to use this movement to talk to my guides. Right now, I can talk to them, but I can't here them talk back. So what we did was came up with a system. I ask yes/no questions and for NO they raise the left side of the bed by my waist, and for YES they raise the right side of the bed by my waist. And for a hug, they raise both sides at once and hold for 2 seconds. I can normally get in like 5-10 questions depending on how much energy they have that night. I figure this is a way for me to be able to ask my guides things until I can learn how to better control my gift of being a medium. It can be hard though trying to phrase some questions into a yes/no question.

But the bed moving isn't just limited to my bed. To date they move the seat of my recliner, moving it up and down, which they are doing right this second actually. They moved the seat on the sofa. And they have moved the seat when I am driving in the car which feels weird when driving.

So, does anyone else have this level of physical contact with their guides? And if so, can you share how your guides manifest for you?

-Stanley
    "It is said that those that cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it. But what of those who cannot forget the past? Something worse?"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stanley19802 For This Useful Post:

Dolphinchild96 (03-09-2012), LH919 (02-23-2012), peacefulpresents (02-23-2012)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Super rad!

That is excellent. I loved reading about your experience! I had not imagined that type of communication. As I was reading about them moving your bed, I heard a poster fall in my room! I think it was them, too. What a fabulous experience. Thank you for sharing. I'm going to be open to that kind of communication now...
    ..*) .*)
    (. (*(♥ May Your Day Be Filled with Peace, Love, Joy, and Beauty
    (. (.♥ Hidden Content - Healing Blog, Reiki, & Intuitive Readings

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Hello,

It is possible your poster was them saying hi. I had been trying to make contact for some time. Asking for them to turn on or off a light. But I never got a reply. Then my guides gave me a message through my friend saying my guides felt I was ready for more contact. I wasn't sure what they was going to be till the bed moved that first day 3 months ago. Ever since they have done it every day, sometimes twice a day.

But last night I was SOOOOO thankful to have that contact. See, I have PTSD and sometimes it can get REALLY bad like it has the last 3 days or so. I havn't been able to sleep and just swamped with flashbacks of abuse. My mom's part in the abuse was the worst which resulted in PTSD. To punish me, instead of a grounding she would call the local children's psych ward and tell them I was suicidal and just tried to take my life. They took me each time no questions asked and kept me 3 days or more. I was severely abused in those places including a severe spinal injury.

When the PTSD get's bad I get rapid flashbacks and nightmares. It's been so bad the last few days I sat down drawing what I saw in hopes of getting it out of my head. Here's 3 examples which are the room I was frequently locked in with the intention to break me and other children down by locking them in for several hours at a time either loose or in restraints. They put me in the room for 12 1/2 hours one night in 60 degrees or less room in the pitch black.

In the flashback and nightmares I relive that particular night. 7:30pm being locked in, but it's so dark. I banged on the little glass window begging for them to turn on the lights. They didn't. The only light came from the moonlight shining down between the two buildings, off the white wall of the building next to the hospital and into the wire covered window at the back of the room. I sat in that back left hand corner all night. It was so cold and I only had on socks, a t-shirt and shorts. To stay warm I sat down, pulled my knees up to my chest, pulled my shirt over my legs and pulled in my arms and didn't move. I didn't get let out till 8:30am the following morning. Been terrified of the dark since. Not to mention having to relive that night over and over.

The first picture below is the room from my flashbacks I was just talking about.

The second picture below (have to click on as aparently one one picture is actually displayed per post) is the door to that room above. That black thing in the upper right hand side of the door is the plate for the electromagnetic lock used with the dead bolt to keep kids locked in the room. As if any kid could break the dead bolt. There is nothing to grab onto to pull from the inside.

http://picsanddocuments.homestead.co...Nuys_Psych.jpg

Anyway, the 3rd picture below (again have to click on as aparently one one picture is actually displayed per post) is the view looking out the little window to the nurses station across from the 4 solitary rooms. I guess the post only shows the first picture

http://picsanddocuments.homestead.co...Nuys_Psych.jpg

So I shared that to share about my guides last night. As I said the last 3 days have been hell with the PTSD causing me not to sleep. So I went into the ER asking for help of some kind. With my history with hospital abuse, I was desprate. Halfway through the 9 hour wait to talk to the doctor, I need my pain medication for my spinal injury. They wouldn't let me take my own medication I had with me due to being in the ER.

45 minutes later the nurse comes in with a injection of nerve blocker medication. But it's not for my arm. It's injected in your butt cheek. As she injected it, it triggered a flashback to that stay in the pictures above. For those who didn't know, the seditive Thorazine is a thick syrup type liquid injection that stings going in and continues to sting for 1-2 hours. So the injection caused me to flash back to the hospital, being injected and locked in that room. Crappy experience last night.

But, and finally to the point, my guides were there with me in a very tangable way last night. Normally they only move my mattress or seat of my chair for about 20 minutes. In the hospital, they moved the hospital bed up and down for over 9 hours. They were doing it both to let me know I wasn't there alone, but also in a effort to keep me in the moment and from flashing back and forth the whole time. They hella helped grounding me in the moment.

And toward the end of the 9th hour I was so tired and hungry I was thinking about going home and saying screw whatever help I may or may not have gotten. So my guides let me know my suspicion was right, that nothing productive was going to come from any more hours wait, and to go home. So I was greatful for my guides being there helping me so much, and for saving me any further time wasted there as just being there aggravates the PTSD. So leaving really was the best choice.

So that's what I wished to share about my contact with my guides. That love really can cross over that earthly plane/spirit world barrior to reach across and give me comfort in that difficult situation. Thanks for listening everyone. It helped to share about what I have been going through as well as about my recent experience with my guides. Thanks again for listening. **hugs**

-Stanley
    "It is said that those that cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it. But what of those who cannot forget the past? Something worse?"

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stanley19802 For This Useful Post:

Dolphinchild96 (03-09-2012), makwaiskwew (03-06-2012), purpleskyz (03-17-2012)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I've not had too many substantial encounters with my spirit guides, though that is because I have only just started calling upon them. Around the beginning of the year, I started "praying" (prayer in the traditional sense: meditation, amirite?) for guidance and comfort, something to ease the growing pain of isolation. I began inviting spiritual entities to meet with me, to manifest before me, to touch me, to give any sign at all. At first, I got nothing but my own disbelief and skepticism. But then they made themselves known.

Again, my experiences are few and fairly unimpressive, but undeniably important in my life.

The first "manifestation" that comes to mind took place about a month ago. I was standing outside my house, around 1 or 2 am, smoking a cigarette. It was a fairly peaceful night, chilly but not too cold, breezy but not windy. There was a good bit of light from the moon and stars, though it was outmatched and overpowered by my city's disgusting light pollution. The street was empty save for me. For whatever reason, I was feeling rather lonely that night (or just curious/experimental. It's hard to say for certain) and I invited a spiritual entity to share the evening with me. As I "prayed" for company, I very very very clearly heard the sound of footsteps, on my empty street. It sounded like they were coming towards me. Running.

I work in the kitchens of a hospital and employees have to wear black aprons. The job can get pretty dull, so we do what we can to entertain ourselves. A few of us started a game where we try to untie each others' aprons without the person noticing. Bonus points for creativity (tying apron strings to food carts, other people, etc), but I digress. I've become very accustomed to the sensation of having my strings pulled. Recently, I've started feeling gentle (but undeniable) tugs at my apron strings when no-one else is around. I also (less frequently) feel gentle touches on my shoulders, back, and once I think they even grabbed my butt

At first, I was frightened when the spirits started returning my calls. Even though I had invited them to meet with me, it was disconcerting to actually feel their presence. But now I've been working to recondition myself to respond with love rather than fear. Whenever I find myself in the presence of a metaphysical entity and the shiver rolls down my spine, I breakout in goosebumps, my arm/neck hair stands on end, and I'm filled with fear of the unknown, I remind myself two things:
    1) I am here to show love to all, indiscriminately and unconditionally. This does not only apply to physical beings
    2) There is no reason to fear physical death, and no reason to assume these entities mean me ill-will

All of the contact that has been made has been gentle, kind and almost affectionate in nature. They tend to manifest when I need them most, when I feel most discouraged/overwhelmed, or when I'm at my loneliest.
    Last edited by PsychoFungi; 03-07-2012 at 12:59 PM. Reason: My OCD makes me a syntax junkie

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Hello.

Thank you for sharing about your aprin, that's too cool. I am glad you are having contact. One thing to remember too besides not fearing them, your guides are watching over you. See, I am a medium. Still untrained, my friend is helping me learn how to control it with my guides help. My guides have been protecting me since I first got here, they still do. But as I am learning more, my guides show me a little more.

Before the bed moving thing, my guides told me I was ready now for more contact besides just being able to know when a spirit is near and minor communicated messages. I get messages from spirit. But right now many messages are on random topics. I don't yet know how to get full messages on topics I choose. But it's getting there.

Anyway, when both my guides and I felt I was ready, the bed moving started. Like yourself, I was a bit concerned the first time as it was something new and done by clearly someone from spirit. Which did take a bit to wrap my mind around. It started out very slow, but now they move my bed, chair and other seats all the time....lol. So expect to get more contact as you are ready for it. You guides will never put too much exposure on you.

The other thing my guides told me, always trust in love. So when some kind of situation comes up, I calm myself and put my trust in love. For example, I have PTSD and was in the hospital yesturday. They wanted to admit me. I am terrified of hospital, and more of being inpatient somewhere. I was a mess. Then I put my trust in love and my guides. A few hours later in walks a woman who overturns me being put in the hospital and sends me home. So my mesage is to have faith in your guides as I do in mine. Thank you for sharing your experience.

-Stanley

Old Soul
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 734
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,059 Posts
    Stanley,
    When things start moving, tune in to that moving feeling.
    Your guides want you to learn how to use your kinetic ability.
    So you can turn the lights on or off. With the help of your guides
    there is no reason to be in the dark. Feel where the light switch
    is and turn it on. People are afraid of your abilities, so you need
    to learn to control the abilities with your guides teaching you.

There are over 27 members in _IS_ that influence or control
    electricity. You can be #28. . . . .
    To help with your health, start training your self in Mind-Over-Body.
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger
    Last edited by Psychic Child; 03-08-2012 at 11:27 AM.

That which is below corresponds to that which is above . . .
    That which is above corresponds to that which is below . . .
    To accomplish the miracle of one thing.
    The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegist, [Dennis W. Hauk translation]

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Hello,

I wasn't aware I had the gift of interacting with electricity. My gut says I can, but I have never been able to do anything. I just know I get shocked A LOT. So I know I hold electricity. What made you feel I could control electricty? Just a lucky guess or your guides tell you I could. Just curious.

-Stanley

Old Soul
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 734
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,059 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley19802 View Post
    Hello,

I wasn't aware I had the gift of interacting with electricity. My gut says I can, but I have never been able to do anything. I just know I get shocked A LOT. So I know I hold electricity. What made you feel I could control electricty? Just a lucky guess or your guides tell you I could. Just curious.

-Stanley
    Stanely,
    With some people I can perceive their abilities, yours just stand out.
    It is a teacher thing.
    Don't be afraid of developing and controlling your abilities.
    You have hidden them long enough. . .
    Follow your Guides
    Trust them.
    No other thoughts just: Focusing on a picture of your intention.

Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger.

That which is below corresponds to that which is above . . .
    That which is above corresponds to that which is below . . .
    To accomplish the miracle of one thing.
    The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegist, [Dennis W. Hauk translation]

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Hello Psychic Child,

This ad goes away when you register.

You were right! I can minipulate electricity. Long story short, I was being transported to a psych hospital to get my depression stablized and was listening to my MP3 player on the way there. The guy driving wouldn't stop so I could get a battery out of my bag so I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered you said I could do things with electricity. So I figured what the hell. I took the AA battery out and held it between my thumb and index finger. Then I visualized a circle of current going in one end of the battery, out my thumb, around my hand and back into the battery through my index finger. I just concentrated for 20 minutes.

Then I put the battery back in the MP3 player and turned it on, it came on! The battery metter said it had a half charge. I couldn't believe it. I actually did it! It was so cool. Had I not been hospitalized, I might never had found I could do that. So thanks for telling me you could feel I had the gift. Had you not told me, I never would have even thought to try charging the battery myself. So thank you for showing me I had that gift.

-Stanley

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stanley19802 For This Useful Post:

Inti (06-24-2012)