Thread: i think i'm starting to see little sparkles of light

Old Soul
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    i see them all around me all the time, like a constant faint tv static.

energy, i believe.
    how could it be white blood cells, when i can look up into the sky and see a depth of millions of them? and they swirl around above me?
    science often scrambles for explanations.. i don't buy it.
    Last edited by sediero; 02-11-2009 at 06:01 PM.
    "We do not err because the truth is difficult to see. It is visible at a glance. We err because this is more comfortable." - Alexander Solzhenitsyn
    ("no step too high for a stepper." -dad)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sediero For This Useful Post:

Auryn (06-24-2010)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by astryd View Post
    Well this happened around 4 times yesterday. I've been listening to Doreen Virtue's podcast Angel Therapy(download them u wont regret,it's free on itunes) for a while and i heard something about faeries.I didn't know they were kinda the same thing as angels so i looked it up.That lead to article about light indicating a higher frequency being is near you.

Ironically that same day I saw out of the corner of my eye while i was bending down to get something like a whole bunch of sparkles to my left!!!Later in my shower sparkles near my feet, my ceiling.... they last milliseconds though.It's not after i rub my eyes or anything. Just wanted to know what they were,because I've been calling out the help of angels and was wondering if they were that.

Random question. Does anyone have contact with their spirit guides?Do you feel like tingles in your legs?Seems they do that with me, left= yes right=no.
    I am not sure what they were but I saw something similar to that about a week or so ago. I was getting up and I saw these golden sparkles of light shining in front of my knees...it was very odd.
    Be the change we want to see on the planet...we create our reality...it's time to spread peace not fear! Hidden Content

Old Soul
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,313 Posts
    sometimes i see white ones but they are like big bursts of bright white,or something...like that.
    ~many hands make the work light~

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 271
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I see all sorts of strange things. I see lots of flashes of white light at different times through out the day. Sometimes they are even the size of basketballs. But seeing them as this size is very rare. I also see static on things. And when I look at the sky I see these things that are shaped like glowing tear drops swimming around everywhere. I believe in spirt guides and stuff like that, but I think that many strange things that people see are probably caused by the brain or stuff going on in the eye.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Ancient saying - Golden Rule

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteran250 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

The Sparkles

I can only speculate a few things, but am interested in how your static was visualized. Was it shimmering? I find you can see more easily in a relaxed state of mind . I also took a color eye exam, with the dots in one color and a number in another. It was interesting that the more I saw outside normality the less I saw in that color-blindness test, even though I am not at all color blind.

Question at what times, and at what emotions are these sightings happening. It might not be the eye, but some other willingness yet to be conveyed within yourself.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    theres a saying that they are called sprint' and its a supernatural being and we are those beings...lots of them float from our bodies.. when we die...energy but we can't see them....we will though we will soon...when those align snake ..ect..

I had a dream about these sprint' things and then a map did you dream of a map or leaving a city?

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteranTagger First ClassTagger First Class250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Hey, I have been seeing these for ages. This is what they are:

They are the new (not new anymore) light particals! I cant explain..because I dont know! But all i do know is its a good thing! Embrace it, Love it! I see them everywhere now, i think of them like the matrix, where neo sees in noughts, i see in sparkles! Its quite fascinating, I would like to say they have a colour..but i haven't..as of yet..found what coulor i see! Tricky!

All I can say is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuHT4YZdf1g

light and love,
    Namaste
    Last edited by bian101; 06-23-2010 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Put youtube link in ;)

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Veteran250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I also have downloaded the podcast and I defiently don't regret it. It was great to hear you had or experienced spirit guides as I was wondering if something physicals takes place and it sounds from you story as if my theroy was correct. So it is nice to now I have alot to look forward to. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    VeteranVeteranTagger First ClassTagger First Class250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Yeah I love Magenta Pixxie, she is wonderful, if anyone hasnt looked into her, click on the youtube link and check all of her videos! She has explained a lot to me! Now lets embrace whatever comes our way, and know that no matter what, we are pure love!

Light nad love,
    Namaste!

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I think its very funny i came across this thread today since today is when i started seeing like these light white sparkles outside on my way home, it was very pretty to me i was looking at birds in the sky nd then i started seeing them

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Random question. Does anyone have contact with their spirit guides?Do you feel like tingles in your legs?Seems they do that with me, left= yes right=no.
    Yeah, the presence of certain higher level beings may cause your legs and arms to itch.

With me, they pull on my ears, pat me on my head, and try to talk to me. Though when they talk all I hear is a high pitch ringing, and only on the left ear.

The reason you may only feel them on the left side is the same reason I hear them on the left side: from our right side we emit life energy, and from our left we absorb it - though some people have different setups.
    Last edited by penpencilpaper; 06-24-2010 at 02:03 PM.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered250 Experience Points250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

i know one of two

The little sparkles that come into light on sunny days are white blood cells passing through capillaries across the eyes, this is in the entropic filed of vision, the othe kind of bright sparkles are very odd indeed, you only catch them at the corners of your eye, they done appear to be entropic or hallucegenic fields of vision. Some thing else i feel, when looking at the answers referring to spirit guides and the like i was over come with a huge emotional surge that brought a tear to my eye, i cna only assume this may well be correct that yes fom a metaphysical state they appear to some people. I hope this helps and my experiences are very real.

love to you all and dont ever disbelieve.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    _

Muggle alert: User mike verson is a Grade-A Muggle

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered100 Experience Points100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Hello! I am new to the site. I found you all when I was researching a problem regarding my eye on ehealth forum. A nurse on the site said to look up this website and to keep an open mind! This is my recent story...Four months ago I got a call from my Mother (rocky relationship) and half way through the conversation, I had a very painful head ache and had to get off the phone quickly! A couple of days later, I noticed a strange, translucent, vibrating light in my left eye. I went to the eye Dr. but he said my eyes were healthy. He said I should get an MRI to make sure it was nothing else. My doctor called me the same day that I had the MRI to tell me I had a brain aneurysm! I freaked out immediately and thought this was most likely the end for me! (for this life time anyway!) As it turns out, my aneurysm was in a "good" location for coiling. (Relatively new technique, way less invasive than clipping!). To make a long story short (too late!), the white light had nothing to do with my aneurysm but has obviously saved my life. So, after my coiling procedure (it went very well), I still see this light and it's beginning to drive me a little crazy. My psychic says it is the healing arch angel Raphael and that he was there to warn me about my aneurysm. She also mentioned that I shouldn't be surprised if he is still there after my procedure b/c he would be "holding me together" for a while. She said to be patient, but I feel like I'm starting to crack a little b/c I see it all the time! And now, I feel a little crazy holding on to the idea that it could really be an angel... but I have exhausted all medical resources now and no one knows why this happening. Does anyone have any thought on this?

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered250 Experience Points250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    i think something like that has happened to me.I was at my doctor's appointment and whenever my eyes would look down at the ground i would see white flashes,very weird.

SkyColored Wolf
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    What you are witnessing is spiritaul energy. Also can be explained as your aura. Or some times others people aura. And the very fabrics of existence. Not everyone can see the sparkles I believe that anti matter is spirit energy. Now there's defferent types. Now for me I've seen these little guys since I was born. I never consulted to anyone about what Ive seen when I was younger I would come across people who remembered me but did not know me. But I remembered them just can't place which one is who for some. Anyway.
    Like I said there different types of sparks.

1- your energy the sparkles there millions of them surrounding you. Mine are rainbow white light I see them everywhere I look. Especially when I'm practicing my Kung Fu.

2- Visitors. Life partners who have died. Friends, family, you know loved ones. But there are people in you spiritaul circle who hasn't been born but you connection is enternal. These beings show up as a single Bright Spark . Like an Exploding Star. As fir angels there is no such beings because there the same energy base beings from the Creator like you and me. Same goes fir demons devils and every other thing in existence. Were all the same. The only thing that sets us apart from normal people yes I said normal people. Is cause there true self has chosen To exist as a common individual. A noboby so they can experience life without worries or abilitys to cheat. In there own existence. But you have those that chose to protect those who just want to live. While those who wish to do harm or rule over there own kind which to rule over all of every thing is our own kind. Or even to do harm. Now here's the tricky part. People always wonder how they can tell who are incarnational people and who are not. The truth is people will only know if there true spirit self allows them to know. But if that happened how would you still be considered a normal life living person. You can't. So those which know there selves and loved ones are like there loved ones who they remember. And see.the sparks. And sparkles.
    Share your artistic taste of life. With another.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 314
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    ....can bee seen.....where existence and yet to be intertwine.

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Ironically that same day I saw out of the corner of my eye while i was bending down to get something like a whole bunch of sparkles to my left!!!Later in my shower sparkles near my feet, my ceiling.... they last milliseconds though. Random question. Does anyone have contact with their spirit guides?Do you feel like tingles in your legs?.
    The hairs on the back of my neck stood up when I read this. It happens to me in the shower too, a lot. Flashes (little dots) of light fluttering around. It lasts several seconds for me though, not milliseconds. When it happens I feel tingly all over, a little dizzy, and my hearing muted a bit. I saw someone in another post mention seeing these lights too, and immediately I asked them if it happened when they were in the shower. But they said no. This is a bit of validation for me, not that I require it. I should mention that to me it pretty much ONLY happens when I'm in the shower. I talked to my doctor about it and he said it was probably due to dehydration. But... how can it be that I just happen to always be dehydrated in the shower? It's not like I drink any less water before taking showers than I do any other part of the day. And a shower is not exactly a very arid environment.

This ad goes away when you register.
    Last edited by LucidDreams; 04-15-2012 at 10:46 PM.
    *Insert Clever Comment Here*

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocialRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    actually, every time I spot a hawk, or a raptor bird, I start to see little sparkling lights swimming around me everywhere. In the air, on the ground, everywhere no matter if it is an owl at night, or a hawk, or an eagle at the zoo.

my guide or friend or any spirit refers to me as "Hawk"

the tingling is normal too, I am not sure what it is, but it feels truly weird, I get it in my forehead, chest, arms, and top of my head.
    Last edited by TheMecum; 04-17-2012 at 11:46 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123