Imaginary friend?

You got questions? We have answers.
Imaginary friend? «  » by One
One

«  » by Rachel
yes i even thought i was dead because more people communicated with me that other humans couldn't see.where alot of humans couldn't seem to hear me see me or chose to ignore me,people would trip over me,or jump or scream when i went up to them and say i did'nt hear you or see you.so i didn't know if i was a ghost.
Rachel

«  » by Deni
Yes. I had an imaginary friend, and I fully believe she was a spirit of some kind. She was just too real. I still remember her to this day very vividly. Her name was Jenny. She had long dark brown hair, and she wore an old fashioned blue dress with a white ribbon below the natural waste. She wore little white socks with lace on them and black patent leather shoes. She wore a white ribbon in her hair. She was very pretty. She had extreemly large dark eyes and she was very pale. Also I could smell her. She smelled like lilacs. Nobody else smelled her, but I would smell flowers and she would appear to me. She also liked to move my toys when I wasn't looking. lol
Deni

«  » by PhoenixFloundering
I had an imaginary friend, a unicorn/pegasus. She was purple. With a pink horn and wings. Fairlycertain I made her up.:P but I was occasionally in touch with my guardian angel. And I have a couple spirit guides now, so I guess I came to it late.
PhoenixFloundering

«  » by peacefullwarrior1992
i remember having alot of imaginary friends as a child simply because i didnt have alot of friends (probably cuz im an indigo). i wonder if some childrens imaginary friends actually became thoughtforms at some point because we were thinking of them so much? it seems possible to me.
peacefullwarrior1992

«  » by Castrey
I have an imaginary friend too. It's simply just a white light that's showed up occasionally and I only able to talk to her if I close my eyes.
Castrey

«  » by einsteinthinkslikeme
I had a imaginary friend similar to that too, One. her nick name was Kristie, or kris but her real name was Kristina. ironically When I was in grade 7 I met a girl that matched the name of her. even to this day We are best friends still.
but then again my imaginary friend could very well have been mt spirit guide as well maybe. appearance wise my spirit guide looked the same except more towards my age :)
einsteinthinkslikeme

«  » by Deni
[quote=lavella;76498]she did smell like lilacs...how could it be this be that we both know this??

to this day I love sleeping with the window open smelling Lilacs in the spring.
Thank you for sharing that:)

EDIT:..now you have me wondering if the easiest way to understand guides as a child is to be approached by a child???[/quote]

hmmm. *ponders the question*

I never thought of that before, but it does make some logical sense to me. Its probably right. :)
Deni

«  » by Deni
[quote=lavella;76984]:) Do you still have a guide that reminds you of her?[/quote]

Not that I'm aware of. If I have guides at this stage of my life they are sorta keeping quiet. lol I think it may be because Im doing pretty good right now. :)
Deni