angel talk

General Indigo Generation discussion
angel talk «  » by Rachel
when i was little i had people in my life that could talk to me with their eyes,i used to ask people can you talk angel and of course no one knew what i was talking about.it is my most favorite way to communicate.i love seeing who can do it.i have even made others hear my voice in my head who have never,at one point i had to learn how to not do it.any thoughts?
Rachel

«  » by Artist
eyes are a way to the soul... soul is an angel
Artist

«  » by [7.7.7.x.CORE]
i agree thee eyes
are the key to the soul
which is why i cant look at ppl with blue eyes like me seeing souls scares me a little bit still
xxxx
[7.7.7.x.CORE]

«  » by Artist
which is why i cant look at ppl with blue eyes like me seeing souls scares me a little bit still
xxxx

eye color is not important...
Artist

«  » by Cyberstoned
[quote=Artist;74736]eye color is not important...[/quote]
Maybe not for you, but perhaps the different colours can give different intensities to those who are just learning or have learned how to tune to different things. Ya can't even say anything just don't happen, cause I will argue that point to my grave. ANYTHING is possible in this world to those who know it. Hell i could say I am not from another planet, but I know damn well my soul ain't from around here

Anyways, I see into people and animal souls alike. My cat, who we named Drach, is not from this planet. His soul isn't, and I know he is far more intelligent than people give him credit for. He also spends a lot of time with me, and I Think we have both come to a mutual understanding. Because we are limited with earthen bodies, doesn't mean we can't communicate knowing we are both not from this world. I think he came to me to teach me this.
Cyberstoned

«  » by Rachel
i love cats to and not from around here either,my eyes are brown,but blue eyes freak me out always more than brown or green.
Rachel

«  » by Cyberstoned
you saying you arent or te cats you know arent? Maybe it's because you're not from around here that explains why blue eyes freak you out? Who knows :)
Cyberstoned

«  » by KaiserDragon
I try to never look into someones eyes...
Few times in the past I saw too much.
But I can say, that for me, it's very diferent if you look into somebodys eyes while he/she is not looking at you from having an eye contact with someone..
I wonder why...
KaiserDragon

«  » by Artist
eyes are a path to the soul...
Artist

«  » by Cyberstoned
My eues have been known to glow red >:P (seriously, I was told about it one day by a person who didn't know me very well and glanced at me)
Cyberstoned

«  » by KaiserDragon
So..
When I look into someones eyes I see them, emotions, almost thoughts...

But, when I get an eye contact, it becomes strange, almost unbearreble for me... I realy wonder why... But I guess that I'm not to used to be in "contact" with someone...
KaiserDragon

«  » by Rachel
i lock eyes with people and it kinda freaks them out so i try not to do that so much.except for kids it makes them smile and feel safe.especially indigos who don't know what they are but that i am the same and it will be o.k. i see them for what they are,and i understand.
Rachel

«  » by ZZ23
people think its funny- because i always look people in the eyes when i talk to them-
My eyes are green by the way- But apparently they change- it was funny one of my friends the other day told me qute"dude ur eyes are blue" far from thier normal green with gold, but i dont think it really meant anything-

CJ-
ZZ23

«  » by dEE
Artist wrote:eyes are a path to the soul...

[COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Agree.....beautiful words.dear...

lights and loves,
dee[/COLOR][/COLOR]
dEE

«  » by green
The other day I passed a girl at school I *know* is indigo. She is two years younger than I am, but I can see so much in her. I was planning on telling her about indigo phenomenon on my way back from the bathroom, but then as I was leaving, she walked in and I immediately started talking about indigo. Anyway. Her eyes--I could tell as soon as I made eye contact with her that she most definitely is.

I've been told some funny things about my eyes. They're blue with a radial design that looks like a sunflower. Some people make a big show when they first *really* see them, but I am always reminded of how we can never see our own eyes with our own eyes.
green

«  » by Rachel
can any of you comunicate a conversation with a blank face and only your eyes is what i really meant?i can.
Rachel

«  » by Charity
Cyberstoned: Well, you do seem to be a Transformers fan. Maybe in their universe we would have been Decepticons!

I can communicate with a blank face. It comes from being shy when I was little, and being interested in stoicism/Vulcan stuff at one point.
Charity

«  » by Rachel
hey i can do that too,when i see a hot guy it goes up by itself,and i am busted.
Rachel