Stimulating Pineal gland and Sever headaches

You got questions? We have answers.

Stimulating Pineal gland and Sever headaches

«  » by 2TaLL
Anyone know the chill that runs down the spine, when you watch or good movie or hear a good song, or sometimes it happens in social situations.

This chill is an EM-light wave that travels down the spine. The chill comes from the pineal gland. If you didn't know, the pineal gland is responsible for dreams and supposedly other supernatural phenomenon.

One guy claims he even repaired nerve damage by inducing this chill for a few months.

Scroll down to Addendum:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...a_thirdeye.htm

I've been searching for a scientific explanation for this chill, and I can't find anything. Scientists don't know what it is. The only explanation i get for is simply...emotions. Emotions is that Em-light wave, maybe evern simply love...I know it sounds lame, but hey..it makes a of of sense. It explains a whole lot.

Some people can induce these chills naturally. I thought everyone could do this, but I guess not.

I've done this a few times, inducing that chill willingly and holding/focusing on it for a while when laying down, and i actually get this vibration in my head, like in the middle, where the pineal gland is. Like it's resonating or something.

Does anyone have an experience with inducing this chill and getting any type of effects?

----------------------

I had a small headache last night. Some of the family comes over so I get up out of bed, and when they leave I get on the computer, still having a mild headache, and then going to try and sleep. When I say this headache got worse..I mean it got BAD! Like a sharp pain in the left side of my head. It got really bad, it felt like the left side of my head was getting ready to explode, and it felt like the pain was moving around a little bit. I tried to sleep, but it was really hard......I tried to calm myself, but this pain felt like someone smashing a hammer into my left-brain over and over until I just wanted a truck to run over my head entirely. As I'm trying to sleep, I get images and stuff about "service to others", those 3 words are the only thing i remember about this dream or whatever it was.

I pleaded, and begged in my thoughts to whoever could hear them to make this pain go away. I said in my thoughts ( i basically was trying to address God or whoever was listening ) that I would do anything to make this pain go away..

Sometimes the pain would fade out a little, then come back in..strong. At times I thought I was going to vomit. We have no more Tylenol.

Are these kinds of headaches associated with spiritual awakening or something. I read migraines are a part of the pineal gland/third eye activation. Has anyone experienced anything like this?
2TaLL

xxx
NoAccident

I think the headaches MAY have something to do with "Temporomandibular joint disorder" because i do clench my teeth alot, and it might be muscle spasms.

Noaccident, you talking about the chills?
2TaLL

xxx
NoAccident

Now another headache is starting up, this time it isn't on the left side of my head, but it's directly in the back!! omg..i'm going to try and sleep this off.
2TaLL

xxx
NoAccident

bear in mind that frontal headaches can be certain sections of the brain turning on. New abilities manifesting. Most of the supernormal abilities are generated by areas in the frontal sections of the brain, often called the higher brain. Parts of the brain that usually has no activity (90% of the brain has no activity in most people). Once the ability is enabled the the pain should go away. You will have to ask your spirit what the ability is if that is what is happening.

it is interesting that you have posted this as I had a massive headache last night too. Lots of pressure in my temples and at the base of my head where it connects to the neck, I had to massage this and do a lot of stretching. I find running hot water is the most beneficial when dealing with this sort of pain. I just get in the shower and turn off the light. The bright light seems to irritate it. I also find walking or any movement beneficial. What helped me to get to sleep in the end though was a few falun dafa exercises. I am guessing there was some kind of blockage and some clearing going on.
Patryc

I have headaches all the time
mostly frontal

I ran out of apsrin, tyelneol, advil, something like that last week
and I was tearing my house apart looking through drawers, car, for some more

I felt like I was an addict.... I was too sick to drive to a store to get some

It was awful
purplejade

I try to avoid pain killers whenever I can

not always easy but I have learned a few coping strategies
Patryc

oh ok.

I mean what kind of headache is this? I mean it started on the left side and slowly rotated to the back, now it feels like its moving more to the right side of my head. I've never had a headache like this.

I hope these are supernatural abilities though :p
2TaLL

hmmm, well I think mine was to do with clearing blocks as I have been doing the MMS detox protocol and that can cause headaches with the Herx reaction. It felt like toxins where moving from my brain down to my neck and out of my body via the lymphatic system, I even heard a kind of squeltching sound around the base of my neck where it connects to my head. So if headaches can be a good thing, I think this was. I have been taking chamomile tea as this heals with letting go, that includes toxins and elimination.
Patryc

My headache lasted for pretty much two weeks straight. Not sure if everyone goes through it, but I certainly did. Since then headaches are very very rare, I'm not sure if I've even gotten one in the past year or so. It takes practice, but you can stop a headache through thought alone.
Calibas

I rarely have a headache that lasts more than a day. Usually they are gone after I can get some sleep.
Patryc

xxx
iti

Blogs: 1

Yes!

«  » by AlyssonGomes
Yes!

Hey there 2Tall. I know exactly what you are talking about. In fact I have never actually researched about it, once those chills you talk about always seemed quite common to me.

Those chills have beggan some 2 years ago. They begin on my head and go all the way down or up the spine, and they can be done and sustained voluntairily. They will often come when I listen to some kinds of music that really affect me (like some of Beethoven's simphonies and Bach's concerts, which are simply divine music) and when I watch heroic scenes on movies (mostly war movies, which I really like for some reason).

These headaches you talk about are also common to me, but they don't attack for long periods. In fact, they come and go, lasting for just 1 or 2 seconds and causing INTENSE pain on the left side of my head, as if it was going to explode.

Recently I've been experimenting some annoying pains on my forehead, mostly becouse I've been playing online poker a lot, though sometimes they will come and go over and over even when I don't play.

It's very confusing, indeed.
AlyssonGomes

You can stimulate the pineal gland and frontal areas of the brain as well in many ways.

Certain types of sacred geometry.

Certain types of sound/frequency.

And most of all, LIGHT and sound, VISUALIZING the light entering your pineal. You will see things if you so wish. It's like a muscle, it needs to be put back into shape if you wish to use it. I am not just talking about psychic or paranormal visions, or even your intuitive visualization. I am speaking of a literal organ which allows you to peer into it, like an eye, and see things.

The chills down the spine, and the spiritual stuff that goes along with it is more part of the nervous system, limbic system, pituitary system, and yes the pineal that is connected to it. I have found that I've been able to "create" the chill feeling sometimes just by looking really deeply into something. So not always it's a sign of something important. But for the most part i've found it to be part of a series of "ah ha" moments. In particular one of Deja Vu.

And really, "remembering" something your souls always known but your mind has only learned. Those chills will either go away or not become a big deal once you begin the revelatory journey of finding out some measure of truth within yourself :)
AmentiHall

Blogs: 57

Pineal gland/Headaches

«  » by straydogg10
Pineal gland/Headaches

Hi Everyone;

New here and just wanted to respond to your guys post about the headaches associated with the Pineal Gland.
I recently did some reading and for a long time was completely unaware about this part of the brain until a few days ago.
And as most of you know Theta Waves have a lot to do with activating this gland. So I read about activating it and was informed that it can cause headaches (which I've had now for about a day) but very mild.
This is no ordinary headache and by all account it doesn't really feel like one. I read that you'll know it's becoming activated when you feel the pain emitting from the center of your brain, which is what I'm feeling but it's very mild.
I still have one more day of exercises and hopefully it won't get any worse than it is now, but if it means going through a serious headache just to have it activated I'll endure whatever it takes.

Thanks!!

stray
straydogg10

Right

«  » by AlyssonGomes
Right

Endure as you will. I think it's worthy, as long as you keep yourself away from doctors. They will certainly prescribe some kind of junk drug for it if the pain gets too unbearable and the effects of such treatment are really unpredictable.

I say that because I had a bad run with doctors so... that's personal experience. ;)
AlyssonGomes

it might be due to blocaged meridians on the face or head, specially around eyes and ears and on the top of the head that goes throught forehead from the top of the noze and goes all around the head to neck and back, if you activate third eye chakras and have blocages, you can feel some sort of pressure on the head and/or localised headaches/migrenna

if it is, you should avoid activating this chakras too much until blocages are cleared
h0bby1

Articles: 1

That's right. I heard about that before. And how could one get rid of such blocks?
AlyssonGomes