Dreams, demons/evil entity/shadow people???

There's always a sign somewhere, whether it be in a dream or a vision.
Dreams, demons/evil entity/shadow people??? «  » by amyramirez
Hello, I'm new here, my name is Amy and I am from the UK.

I have been having strange dreams lately. The first was being trapped in my bedroom by an evil entity which was not human from what I can recall (could be wrong.) It felt like it was there to torment me through making me feel scared. The second one was last night, before I went to sleep after turning out the lights I could have sworn I saw a tall black shadow at the end of my bed. I was too scared to even turn my head so I just put my sleep mask on and went to sleep. Then I had a dream that I was being haunted in my house upstairs but this time I could venture out of the bedroom. I remember them trying to scare me by opening doors and banging, I just felt so much fear.
I have had a lot of experiences with what I call demons and have been [FONT=Arial]physically attacked before. I always feel something watching me, especially when I am alone. It makes me feel uncomfortable. My family have always seemed to have had horrible paranormal things happen to them too. I am sure something is making me ill too, I have M.E (chronic fatigue syndrome) and lately I am bed bound, I am so DRAINED. I also suffer with anxiety and panic badly.
In the past when I used to pray I would hear two entities calling me vicious names and telling me I was going to die and they were laughing at me in a very evil way.

What do you think? What do I do? Can I help myself? How?

Thanks for your time.

P.S Not long ago I woke up in complete terror over nothing and another time a dark shadow by the side of my bed woke me up very suddenly.[/FONT]
amyramirez

«  » by Clear Blue Sky
if you're old enough to stand up for yourself I could check out a doctor/psichiatrist. Don't let them just throw pills at you though based on descriptions, but if they can do genuine testing blood work and check any brain chemical imbalance, vacuole etc. Also if you do happen to be on any medications that could be having an effect as well. but you need to be on your guard and insist on a real and honest checking out, as many practiciing doctors/psyciatrists can be lazy whack jobs.
Clear Blue Sky

«  » by amyramirez
I am on medication and completely sane...
amyramirez

«  » by amyramirez
Also had lots of different tests.
amyramirez

«  » by Bright Earth Girl
my childhood home was haunted by multiple evil/dark spirits. I saw one of them and it looked like a giant shadow person. I didn't see the others, but i heard them a lot and they liked to take all my artwork and dump them on and around my bed in a circle while i was sleeping, and then yell at me to wake up and taunt me. Once i started to wake they would yell in my ear very loudly. I know how it feels to be messed with by something unknown, i have many stories of then trying to create fear in me. What helped me was learning to not be afraid of them, and telling them they didn't have a right to be in my home and to get out!
Bright Earth Girl

«  » by Clear Blue Sky
okay, well, if you feel you've eliminated those aspects. The terror for no reason and present waking/sleeping, the chronic fatigue and anxiety attacks and easy panic and it running in the family might point to some physiological perhaps inherited trait. Sometimes meds have side effects and to be honest I have a hard time trusting some meds, though I know they can be helpful. I know an epileptic who was rescued by meds but I also know someone who because of lazy doctors prescribing stupid got her head seriously messed up. That bears indirectly on the reality of the shadow people -- condition could be weakening your resistance or increasing your awareness. Nutrition might be a factor too esp if you ever feel the arm tingles. I think Bright Earth Girl has a good idea though -- perception and our own fears and assertiveness have a big say in the outcome and they perhaps have no right. Me, I might try to papparazzi them with a good flash camera. But then I've had strange things show up in photo development before.
Clear Blue Sky

Space Cleaning «  » by peacefulpresents
Space Cleaning

This is very serious. You need to do a deep space cleansing and call on Archangel Michael to help you out. You deserve for your home to be a sacred sanctuary! Get some dragon's blood and some sage... First pray and call in protection from your guides and angels... ask that they help you remove any harmful entities or expressions in your space and that they help those beings cross over into the light. Intend to bring beauty and peace into your space. If possible, do this for the whole house. If not, just your room. First walk counter-clockwise with the dragon's blood, visualizing all negativity leaving your space as you smudge the room. Start at the door and go around the whole space. Next, walk clockwise with the sage visualizing positivity, what you intend to create in your space. Then thank the helpers and close out the ceremony. This should really help. Be sure to call in archangel michael in the meantime, if you ever feel worried... You need to clear your space big time...
peacefulpresents

«  » by peacefulpresents
I'll add that I had a similar experience with awful nightmares, did the space cleansing in my room, and it was resolved. I can feel that in your situation there is something in your space feeding off of your anxiety and keeping you disconnected from pure spirit. Always focus on the light. You are totally sane, it is just your space... need to clear it. My violent nightmares stopped as soon as I did, and my relationship with my housemate improved 500% (nonscientific method)! Good luck... :)
peacefulpresents

«  » by amyramirez
Thanks for the replies! x
amyramirez

«  » by amyramirez
What if this entity is attached to me?
amyramirez

«  » by peacefulpresents
Call on Archangel Michael to cut any cords between you and the entity and take a long soak in a saltwater bath.
peacefulpresents

«  » by amyramirez
Thanks! :)
amyramirez

«  » by ShadowReaper
I dont know why people overcomplicate things. I prefer not to call other entities in, even if they are angels. Firstly I would check out some information of sleep paralysis sounds pretty common to some of your symptoms. Check with the person who gave you the medications if they can cause this condition (unlikely it would but better to check). If it is an entity then there are several things you can do yourself.1. Imagine that you are cutting your own cords.2. Shield yourself ... there are some links on here referring to this3. Dont be afraid of them and tell them they are no longer welcome and send them into a white light
ShadowReaper

«  » by Endless Energy
[FONT=Times New Roman]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]I'm not trying to spook anyone out, but I would listen very closely to what Peacefulpresents and I have to say about the deepcleansing. You might want to put on your seatbelt. My younger brother became an open channel for an entity. When we were growing up we used to talk to an entity with an Ouija board. I guess we were too young to know what the hell we were getting into. At some point something freaky happened and we decided toget rid of the board....so I thought!....Unannounced to me, my brother continued using the Ouija board by himself.
20 years later this entity whose name I remember very well, came back out through my brother with the wrath from hell. Everything you see in the movies pretty much happened. Eyes rolling back in the head, huge black apparition coming out of the body, talking in demonic tones...you name it. My family ended up having to have a Bishop go to my brother's house and give my brother and the entire home a cleansing. I hate to put it this way, but my brother and his house was exorcised. So the point of the story is, if you can't get rid of the bad juju yourself, you can always have a figure of God from a church come and handle it for you. This is the first time I have ever told this story, so I hope it helps anyonewho can relate. To the day, my brother still carries a coin of the Archangel Michael in his pocket. It was give to him by the Bishop. [/FONT]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Endless Energy

«  » by Geldar
Hi Amy, I find it interesting that you say you have Chronic fatigue syndrome. I would like to suggest that if you are feeling extremely tired all the time you might have the sleep disorder narcolepsy. Many narcoleptics never get a proper diagnosis, or it takes many years before they meet a doctor who knows the symptoms well enough. One of the primary symptoms of narcoleptics is called Hypnagogic hallucinations, which is medical speak for usually scary experiences which occur at the onset of sleep. Narcoleptics pass often consciously through this intermediary state and then directly into REM (dream) sleep, where most people fall unconscious. Your descriptions of demons and dark beings in your room fit the common experience of narcoleptics. Anyway, I though I would mention this. I have had narcolepsy for most of my life. It is a real burden, but the ability to see and stay conscious whilst you enter the non-physical world can be controlled and harnessed. That doesn't really help explain what the dark beings may be. I tend to take my experiences pretty seriously and see them as a signpost of where I am at spiritually. I do a lot of prayer and meditation to help prevent the negative experiences. I am most probably totally wrong. I truly apologise if I am. I only write this because you stated that you have Chronic fatigue (extreme tiredness) AND what sound like hypnagogic experiences together. This also might be of help to others out there as well.
Geldar

«  » by amyramirez
Thanks all! Some very good reading there.Healthyboy that is an amazing account and I do believe in evil entities who can do that stuff. Geldar I am pretty sure I don't have narcolepsy but I sure so appreciate your suggestions, I have been diagnosed with cfs by a neuro psychiatrist. The past couple of days I have seemed to have improved , there is someone who I know is very powerful praying for me and also my husband is a pagan high priest and has done stuff in the bedroom. I am saying the St Micheal too. My dreams are back to normal although vivid which is normal for me the past few years. :-)
amyramirez