Are Freemasons running this site?

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
aion wrote:are you guys on crack?

Stupidity runs this site, not the freemasons, or luminerians, or illuminati, or annunaki, or shishkabaki.

Trust me, most of you guys are dumb enough that any perceived secret society doesn't even have to touch this place for you all to be so woefully misguided.

All this talk about people being censored here has never happened to me, and i've had it out with plenty of mods. I openly mess with people, mods included. I don't see it, honestly.

Unless i'm a part of the conspiracy.

dun dun dun...!


omfg annunaki alien o,o!!!
cerise333
 
Posts: 4960
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:26 am
Has thanked: 2210 times
Been thanked: 686 times

" wrote:Here you go again, making assumptions. It's not paranoia to be very sensitive to energy and to see/feel things, you silly teddy. It's paronoia when it's in your imagination (not really happening) and you have fear about it.


We call that superstition.
User avatar
Aion
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 539 times

Auryn
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:18 pm
Has thanked: 286 times
Been thanked: 47 times

[QUOTE="Amethyst"] [...] [/QUOTE]

I'll make an addendum here. The reason I'm posting so late is because I took some time out to see if you were right, Amethyst. I came up with some interesting thoughts that I'd like to share.

When you people make sweeping statements about things like "energy" and how it affects you, isn't that making assumptions? You don't know the science; you don't even try to discover the science behind it. You just have faith. That's the very definition of superstitious, and superstition is, by definition, ignorant.

Have you considered that the reason you can't put me in my place is because I'm already there, and that it's you guys who aren't? Have you considered that because I actually put in the effort to know these things, that I may actually know something that you don't? It happens in the real world a lot; you better get used to it.

Mirrors are everywhere, but you have to like what you see. I do, and I didn't think I did up until today. You clearly don't. Something to think about.
User avatar
Aion
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 539 times

" wrote:Have you considered that the reason you can't put me in my place is because I'm already there, and that it's you guys who aren't? Have you considered that because I actually put in the effort to know these things, that I may actually know something that you don't? It happens in the real world a lot; you better get used to it.


I have considered that everyone knows something that I do not know. I'm ok with that, and am ok that I don't know everything, and that there is a lot that I do not (currently, consciously) know.

" wrote:Mirrors are everywhere, but you have to like what you see. I do, and I didn't think I did up until today. You clearly don't. Something to think about.


I think you have "blind spots" Aion, like we all do. What is mirrored to me, is up to me to see for myself. You don't seem to know me as well as you sometimes seem to think that you do, and that is ok. As for having to like what you see, well I have seen things about myself that I haven't liked, I think acceptance of what I see about myself is more what it is to do with, rather than having to like what I see. I don't have to like to accept.
Amethyst
 
Posts: 7650
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 2:37 pm
Blogs: 10
Has thanked: 1902 times
Been thanked: 1738 times

You're being evasive. What about my thoughts on superstition? Thinking about them, or dodging them?

Do you know how many people say that? "You don't know me!" Do you know why they say that? Because they can't accept that I might know them. You say that I don't know you, but I've gotten you to respond exactly how I wanted you to every time. I mean, I've told you guys how I do it. It's not an esoteric practice.

Do you think you're so unique that you can't be profiled? No one in history has ever been like you, no one living now is anything like you, right? That's a fallacy. I can be profiled, you can be profiled. Do you think it's humanly impossible for someone to see something legitimate in another person? Did you know that's what you're implying?

The difference is that I'm very open about it, so people can't use it against me like I can use it against you. The fact that I can use it against you like this should tell you that your talk about accepting yourself is complete bullshit. If you accepted yourself, I'd have no weapons to use against you, but I have plenty. Not to sound like a dick, but I'm seriously holding back, even.

Want to know a secret, though? None of this is about how well I do or don't know you. You say I made an assumption by calling what you were experiencing a form of paranoia. Okay, let's focus on this for a bit.

In the same paragraph, you go on to talk about energy and being empathic, and you say I'm making assumptions. How can you not see how stupid that is? You're the one who assumed what you're going through is metaphysical. Your definition of paranoia clearly shows how little you know about these subjects.

You're not in any position to say anything about me, because you don't even know yourself yet. You're still struggling with your own self-inflicted delusions. But you can't tell people that, right?

Mirrors are an issue for you for a good reason. They aren't an issue for me. I don't think about them until someone brings them up, or in the case of someone projecting, which has been happening a lot here recently with a couple people who've tried to talk down to me. And even then, it's like, "Wow, for real? Did he seriously just say that? Because... Oh, and hey wait, these guys like to talk about mirrors, so I'll throw that in there." That's the inner monologue in my head, I'm not kidding you.

If you weren't so proud, these things would be up to you to see for yourself, but for the time being, you can't, and so for the time being, as long as you're on an open forum, you give me permission to do these things.
User avatar
Aion
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 539 times

" wrote:...


those who believe that this site is "worked" (such as you and i, though perhaps in different ways) are severely outnumbered and thus have a compromised post count ratio :)

plus we don't collate a library of amusing medias to post and "illustrate" our expressions "deeply".


aion: profiled?

situ: 5 blind men, 1 elephant. (you may want to find the reference on that).


you must be sold down the river to believe that any agency is capable of inclusively categorising others. sure, we can profile all we want, but out profiles will be as valid as shit.

how can you be so young and yet so completely devoid of hope, or perhaps your confidance of empirical knowledge is intended to create hopelessness? tragic :(
User avatar
xoxos
 
Posts: 2139
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 132 times

" wrote:those who believe that this site is "worked" (such as you and i, though perhaps in different ways) are severely outnumbered and thus have a compromised post count ratio :)

And yet y'all continue to post. If I thought a site was run by some shady organization I wouldn't go there anymore. Crazy, eh?

plus we don't collate a library of amusing medias to post and "illustrate" our expressions "deeply".

Image
User avatar
Sephish
 
Posts: 7342
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:15 pm
Blogs: 57
Has thanked: 1655 times
Been thanked: 2136 times

I'm the one who rep'ed you, because that is the funniest shit I've seen in this thread.

I wanted to tell you that privately, but apparently you can't send people messages when you rep them anymore.
User avatar
Aion
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 539 times

me? you tried to report me for that post?? the bind moggles.
User avatar
xoxos
 
Posts: 2139
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 132 times

lol, Aion, I'm not going to try and explain myself. Take that as you will (predictably).

You twist and manipulate some of what I say sometimes...like when you say some of what I said was something else and than respond to what you thought I said (like in your last post)...perhaps being so sure of yourself with some things, blinds you, to some things. You said you wasn't arrogant recently, well you certainly come across as being arrogant sometimes.

As for me, I don't share everything about me and my life here...and I don't have to.

Think about me what you want! I don't want to argue.
Amethyst
 
Posts: 7650
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 2:37 pm
Blogs: 10
Has thanked: 1902 times
Been thanked: 1738 times

" wrote:me? you tried to report me for that post?? the bind moggles.


I gave reputation to Sephish. What you said was pure, unfiltered stupidity. I wouldn't report you for that. My advice is to not be so conceited.

[QUOTE="Justin D."]aion, everything is metaphysical :P


and good fucking night! [/quote]

Good fucking morning!

Haha.

I would reverse that and say everything is physical. What we term metaphysical is just what we don't understand, and we can't wall ourselves up behind the ideology of, "Everything is spiritual, so it doesn't matter that we never know exactly what it is." Because it does matter. The bottom line is: You can't get anywhere in science without faith, and if you have faith without being inquisitive enough to ask, "Why?" then you're just blind. If we want to be taken seriously as spiritualists, we need to combine the two.

You know, hundreds of years ago, they used to call bacteria "demons." But now we know it's bacteria and not some mystical force governed by a false evil god, as people previously theorized. Now we know how to fight it. How many lives have we saved because of that? Sure, you can say that ultimately it's the same thing, but we tried to understand it and we learned how to protect ourselves from it - and that's real science. Now a lot of illnesses that killed us so long ago are a total non-issue.

Not only that, but we learned about the importance and beauty of things like viruses, and how they can actually help us.

This isn't directed at you, Justin, but it's worth noting something I've observed:

Some of you who ridicule others for having conspiracy theories, are the same ones who, in the past, have ridiculed me for supporting science. You do realize the hypocrisy in that, right? You say conspiracy theories are illogical. I say your beliefs are illogical.

Amethyst: That's not twisting your words around, that's seriously what you said. You have to learn to live with the (sometimes big) mistakes that you make. I'm not judging you for it, I'm trying to show you the flaws in your way of thinking.
User avatar
Aion
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 539 times

" wrote:Amethyst: That's not twisting your words around, that's seriously what you said. You have to learn to live with the (sometimes big) mistakes that you make. I'm not judging you for it, I'm trying to show you the flaws in your way of thinking.


I never said that I accepted myself, or that I accepted all of myself, neither do I believe that I accept all of myself (when it's not true) neither was I trying to put it across in that way (which would have been silly). I said that what it's more to do with (as in what I find more important, not that I've mastered it) is acceptance, rather than liking. What I meant by not having to like to accept, is that I have accepted some things about me and about my life, that I have not liked.
Amethyst
 
Posts: 7650
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 2:37 pm
Blogs: 10
Has thanked: 1902 times
Been thanked: 1738 times

Don't try to explain yourself to me, because I frankly don't care.

If I'm so wrong, why do you keep responding and giving credence to what I say?

Why do you feel the need to explain yourself to me with such depth? What are you trying to protect?
User avatar
Aion
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 539 times

" wrote:Don't try to explain yourself to me, because I frankly don't care.

If I'm so wrong, why do you keep responding and giving credence to what I say?

Why do you feel the need to explain yourself to me with such depth? What are you trying to protect?


I think you do care and I also think you have developed a slight vamp addiction.
User avatar
MiamiSound
 
Posts: 10571
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:19 am
Blogs: 63
Has thanked: 1774 times
Been thanked: 2131 times

" wrote:Don't try to explain yourself to me, because I frankly don't care.

If I'm so wrong, why do you keep responding and giving credence to what I say?

Why do you feel the need to explain yourself to me with such depth? What are you trying to protect?


You know Aion, you could reverse that and ask yourself why you feel the need to respond to her. For someone who doesn't care what someone else thinks - I find it an interesting reaction :)
User avatar
sshenry
 
Posts: 26272
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:44 pm
Blogs: 106
Has thanked: 2570 times
Been thanked: 4388 times

Just so you know, my girlfriend and I are laughing our asses off at what you guys are saying to me in this thread. It's the first time it's happened on IS, and I'm truly surprised.

How can you not get this?

I'm a teacher. I have something to teach. We teach by communicating to one another.

Of course I care about Amethyst. I've said that before, Freud. I don't care about the nonsensical baloney she spits out in a vain attempt to defend herself.

What can I say? You got me.

Edit: You know, that was unnecessarily mean spirited, and I apologize. But really?
User avatar
Aion
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 539 times


  • Similar Topics

    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to index page Indigo Cafe

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest