Indigo Member
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial1 year registered1 year registeredCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Alien abduction experiences and Experience of physical Mind Control by Aliens.

I remember "Experiencing" being abducted.
    I dont know if it was real or not. But it had a different quality than a dream. Maybe on an other dimension.
    And as I remember it did not happen while I was assleep.

They were grey aliens, and I was in an unusual looking room. I think they were a few other humans in that room too, who could not move either, same as me. They used some kind of hypnosis to forcibly hold me down with their mind control or some Radiation machine maybe (?) on a table, so I could not move. They just wanted to start to perform some medical experiments on me.
    But my consciousness was too strong and I was too aware for them, so they could not hold me down against my will. I was afraid, but I still got up, fought like a lion and made a big mess for them.
    I was so shocked to what they wanted to do forcibly do to my body, that they were able to hold me down against my will at first, that I suddenly woke up in a room like that and shocked about what they also did to the other humans in the room.

I guess they let me go, because they could not control me.
    When I started to resist forcibly, they panicked themselves, and were surprised that I could do that. Their “Grey Alien”’s bodies are not strong (their mind abilities are strong, like mind control), but the human (especially well trained) body is much stonger than theirs.

An other time I experienced something else. This time while I was sleeping. But it was not like a normal dream. It had a more real but other dimensional quality, but on a just on a slightly different frequency than than the earth.

I was in a box of what looked like big eggs, similiar in size to Austrich eggs.
    I was one of those eggs , or was in one of those eggs, and just came out of the eggs.
    The other newly hatched eggs beside me were also humans. Above us I could see about 4, 5 or 6 strange creatures who were torturing us. Everybody beside me was so afraid of those creatures and what they did, and those creatures (I really think they represented or were the bad Reptilians as David Icke describes them) were enjoying and relishing in the fear of those people beside me, and they were all laughing sadistically.
    When I started to feel to get infected by the fear of the ones around me, I came to my senses, remembered that I am the everlasting endless Source of Everything, and that nothing can harm me, and than send love to those creatures from my everlasting being. They were surprised at first that I was not afraid, and than they got terrified when I started to send love and light towards them. They became so fearful, their faces and eyes changed into fearful grotesque expressions, they could not control their fear, and could not hold their emotions back, so fearful they were of what I did.
    They could not hold me anymore in that box, because my vibration was too high and the light and love to bright, and not on their level of existence.
    I was released and woke up.

Anybody else had any similar kind of experiences?

Let's share, and become smarter!
    You will become what you do now. Now is the time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OneSource For This Useful Post:

magonia (03-24-2012)

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 204
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    That is very interesting! First, I should ask if you do drugs. Not judgmentally, but obviously that can trigger some things. Second, how old are you? Third, What time did this happen? Because I have an idea!

Banned
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 473
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    THIS:
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSource View Post
    When I started to resist forcibly, they panicked themselves, and were surprised that I could do that. Their “Grey Alien”’s bodies are not strong (their mind abilities are strong, like mind control), but the human (especially well trained) body is much stonger than theirs.
    Greys are as weak as a soft chunk of cheese. I have had contact with them in the astral plane, they die very easy. I believe you've been having OBE. They do abduct people in this way. I would describe them as malice in a body....devoid of all emotion except for hate. Not nice beings, by any stretch of the imagination.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 1month1day11 For This Useful Post:

magonia (03-24-2012)

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azulite View Post
    That is very interesting! First, I should ask if you do drugs. Not judgmentally, but obviously that can trigger some things. Second, how old are you? Third, What time did this happen? Because I have an idea!
    I have never done drugs.
    It happened when I was older than 18 years of age.

Which of the 2 experiences are you reffering to?
    What is your idea?
    You can just say it. No need to be shy.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1month1day11 View Post
    THIS:

Greys are as weak as a soft chunk of cheese. I have had contact with them in the astral plane, they die very easy. I believe you've been having OBE. They do abduct people in this way. I would describe them as malice in a body....devoid of all emotion except for hate. Not nice beings, by any stretch of the imagination.
    Yes, it is possible that they die very easy.
    Mind controlling technique is strong, but body is weak.
    When you overcome their mind control than their body is not able to do much, except use guns and such to defend themselves I guess.

On the Astral plane, it could be ....

Banned
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 473
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    The astral plane always seems much more vivid than dreams....a differently quality, altogether.

Have you ever tried to focus before sleep to see if you could project on purpose?

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I have projected several times, and I find it much more easy when in a very natural surrounding like the mountains or so, with not many people around me.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,376
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,313 Times in 3,458 Posts
    Interesting experience OneSource.

I can tell there is a lot of truth in that because I'm the same way. I have experienced their ability to "paralyze you." It's not so much sleep paralysis, like some people think. It's a "field" that comes over you and just freezes, word is they can do this both with their minds (and a group of them better), and also with technology. Some kind of EM pulse technology that stimulates parts of your brain, and also your nervous system.

Yes, if you can beat their "power" in keeping you "down," they don't want to mess with you. Because that's really the only physical power they have over us in that moment, the mind power(psi) and the technologies they have (and they wouldn't kill people, hopefully right?). I had many experiences where this "holding" down activity happened, and I resist with willpower, sheer willpower, break it.

A grey would not want to be in the same room as a human (who have a tendency to be violent when provoked), if his "paralysis" inducing ability was insufficient. They are as frail as small children.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

kerianthrope (03-31-2012)

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AmentiHall View Post
    Interesting experience OneSource.

I can tell there is a lot of truth in that because I'm the same way. I have experienced their ability to "paralyze you." It's not so much sleep paralysis, like some people think. It's a "field" that comes over you and just freezes, word is they can do this both with their minds (and a group of them better), and also with technology. Some kind of EM pulse technology that stimulates parts of your brain, and also your nervous system.

Yes, if you can beat their "power" in keeping you "down," they don't want to mess with you. Because that's really the only physical power they have over us in that moment, the mind power(psi) and the technologies they have (and they wouldn't kill people, hopefully right?). I had many experiences where this "holding" down activity happened, and I resist with willpower, sheer willpower, break it.

A grey would not want to be in the same room as a human (who have a tendency to be violent when provoked), if his "paralysis" inducing ability was insufficient. They are as frail as small children.
    Yes, you are right! 100 Percent the same as my experience!
    I also broke their spell with sheer will power!
    And everything else was exactly as you said.

If you know you are the source of everything, than nothing can hold you down.
    If you believe you have the power, than you have it!

Old Soul
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,376
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,313 Times in 3,458 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSource View Post
    Yes, you are right! 100 Percent the same as my experience!
    I also broke their spell with sheer will power!
    And everything else was exactly as you said.

If you know you are the source of everything, than nothing can hold you down.
    If you believe you have the power, than you have it!
    Yup their power, like many other's power is based on subjugation and control of your nervous system via technological means. The most revealing thing is every time "they" (AND others, including the beings Icke talks about) tried this with me, I broke free. With sheer willpower. They would often go after me on the days/nights where I was weak, or low on energy and at a time where I'm deathly tired. Before they do this though, they like to find a way to "drain" you of energy to make the process easier.

I "fought" them for about a year and eventually, I healed/overcame what it is that allowed them access/power and voila, they were gone. They are not as powerful or menacing as people like to think. Plus they are telepathically integrated so I don't think they can handle our more powerful thoughts or energies. The biggest test was when one tried to take over my body (I let it in thinking it was there to help me), I did what you stated (none of the jesus or light stuff worked, only affirming my PERSONAL body, life, and me as Source), and regained control. First time I ever see a "reptilian" while fully conscious in my third eye was after that moment.

This ad goes away when you register.
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 03-29-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    What about the 12 feet tall reptilians? How do you defend yourself against them? I mean are both capale of mind control, and if that doesn't work... They will most milkey be way stronger than me. lol I mean i am 6'5 250ish, but it would literally make me a shrimp.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 225
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I've have three conscious memories of alien encounters... all happened before the age of 14. Like stated before... they can seem emotionless (which they are because they apparently lost it during their evolution. It's actually the reason why they are abducting us according to people who claim they have conscious memories of being on an alien ship (also channeling provide this same information). They want to breed emotion back into their race because they can see how important emotions are. They actually envy us because we're one of the most emotionally advanced races in this galaxy, which is why there's a lot of rumours about alien-human hybrids being created, sperm samples and reports about huge glass tanks with babies in them.

One thing I've been thinking about lately is that these aliens are creating hybrids (not only artificially in tanks, but through abduction of pregnant women too), because they're making more advanced bodies so advanced souls can easily find earthly and incarnatable bodies to help the awakening process. Perhaps indigo's not only are a new kind of soul populating this world... perhaps we're also from another place in a physical sense as well. Hybrids in other words.
    The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of you can make of it whatever you wish - Terence McKenna

Old Soul
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 931
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,007 Times in 2,269 Posts

be our teacher

Quote Originally Posted by D a n e View Post
    What about the 12 feet tall reptilians? How do you defend yourself against them? I mean are both capale of mind control, and if that doesn't work... They will most milkey be way stronger than me. lol I mean i am 6'5 250ish, but it would literally make me a shrimp.
    Dane,
    Size has nothing to do with protecting yourself.
    There is always someone smaller.
    There is always some one bigger.
    There is always some one faster
    There is always some one slower.
    It is in your training and your composure.

If you can know their weakness you have nothing to fear.
    So . . what are the Gray's weaknesses. . .
    Make a list for us as to what you think their weakness might be.
    Be our teacher. . . . . .
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger

note:
    You have lots of different options in dealing
    with oppressive beings, like the your Grays. . .
    If you have developed your psi-abilities,
    along with martial arts, or other warrior training,
    as an earth being you will always have an edge.
    Every one in the Galaxy thinks we are easy targets,
    with no abilities . . .Why we are not even telepathic . . . . ha, ha, ha!

Strong shielding alone will stop Grays from bothering you.
    Even minimum shielding, plus controlling your mental energy will
    prevent any mind control. But you do need to learn to take care of yourself.
    beauty,
    pc.
    Last edited by Psychic Child; 05-23-2012 at 07:02 PM.
    Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
    This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
    by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

Old Soul
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Amenti.
    The Kaseevionan psychic shield that was around earth,
    protecting us from the psychic predators of the Galaxy.
    Is no longer in place. What is protecting us is a sign that
    says "No Hunting Allowed" 'Punishment Will Be Severe"
    in about 2,000 languages . . . ;-)

We can expect more intrusions than we had in the past.
    It is important that all of us in _IS_ be aware
    There are going to be more salesmen popping up
    targeting the newly aware folks.
    Be in Harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychic Child For This Useful Post:

wellenough (06-17-2012)

Old Soul
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1month1day11 View Post
    THIS:

In the Astral, solid form of OBE, you still can be injured, operated on, and be killed
    unless you have control of your shielding and psi-abilities. If you want to travel OBE
    go out in the Astrol . . .Wispy Ghost-like form. You can still visit but cannot be harmed.
    No being or device can stop your energy self from returning home. That is just one of
    our eunique strengths as Earth Beings. Just say "Home" or "Return", instantly you will be.
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Child View Post
    Dane,
    Size has nothing to do with protecting yourself.
    There is always someone smaller.
    There is always some one bigger.
    There is always some one faster
    There is always some one slower.
    It is in your training and your composure.

If you can know their weakness you have nothing to fear.
    So . . what are the Gray's weaknesses. . .
    Make a list for us as to what you think their weakness might be.
    Be our teacher. . . . . .
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger

note:
    You have lots of different options in dealing
    with oppressive beings, like the your Grays. . .
    If you have developed your psi-abilities,
    along with martial arts, or other warrior training,
    as an earth being you will always have an edge.
    Every one in the Galaxy thinks we are easy targets,
    with no abilities . . .Why we are not even telepathic . . . . ha, ha, ha!

Strong shielding alone will stop Grays from bothering you.
    Even minimum shielding, plus controlling your mental energy will
    prevent any mind control. But you do need to learn to take care of yourself.
    beauty,
    pc.
    It's not the Grey Reptilians I am afraid of. It's the Draconian reptilians that are doubled my size. No kind of psychic energy will drive them away. They won't care. It would be like trying to fight a 12 foot 500 lbs serial killer. No kind of psychic energy would protect me. Would it? (if they were malevolent and were trying to harm me, rape me, extract DNA, etc.)

A 3 foot grey alien. That's a different story. If I had a well developed psychic ability I can overcome them.
    Last edited by D a n e; 05-24-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Old Soul
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    It's not the Grey Reptilians I am afraid of. It's the Draconian reptilians that are doubled my size. No kind of psychic energy will drive them away. They won't care. It would be like trying to fight a 12 foot 500 lbs serial killer. No kind of psychic energy would protect me. Would it? (if they were malevolent and were trying to harm me, rape me, extract DNA, etc.)

A 3 foot grey alien. That's a different story. If I had a well developed psychic ability I can overcome them.
    Dane,
    What you believe you you will receive.

For the last two years, I have been called up
    on the average of twice a month as a Warrior of light.
    That means we [a personified shield called Ro'ghas and I.
    When I go out Astral [solid body form] I am as I was at 22
    [5'11" 220lbs] very fit [during my Korean War Army time] rather
    than 81yr old 230lb fat geezer as I am now. [In Astral you can pick
    your size and shape, you can be injured and killed]

I have never been injured in battle this dimension or in Astral
    that I couldn't heal my self.

As a Warrior of light, we are defending a source of energy
    by manning a wall. There are Warriors from all over the Galaxy
    "on the wall". Some of them are twice my size and some have
    4 strong active arms. What I have is a good varity of warrior
    abilities, and an experienced use of them, and their perception
    that Earthlings are pushovers. So while we are waiting for the
    and training together, there is the warrior horse play.

Ro'gar, another warrior would say, you do pretty good for an "Earthling"
    in a put-down tone . . Just how good are you . . We are still alive I reply . .
    [Ro'ghas loves these challenges, and we have practiced different approaches] . .
    Becarefull **!!^^** another would say . . I would not chose to be next to those
    two if they were not worthy . .I have never seen an Earthling Worthy enough . .
    Would you like to find out? I would ask, any rules? Just short blade. No energy
    weapons, first blood. . . We would square off, I would go invisible, quickly step in,
    give him a shallow blade-edge cut that would bleed, step back become visible again . . .
    all in an instant . . Game over. You didn't touch me . . . I would hold up my bloody blade. .
    We could do this again, this time for an ear if you wish . . . Every one would clang their shield
    to my victory. A commander would step out and say . . there is much more this Earthling" can do.
    He and Ro'ghas introduced the use of Portals to this dimension . . .
    Why wasn't this know to us about you.
    It is known by some do I said. . . and **!!^^** . . . you didn't ask.
    ;-) ;-)
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger
    Note: In thinking how to defend your self, D a n e
    You are not thinking of yourself as the person of psi-abilities
    that you could be.
    Think again of yourself as old world person
    of abilities, a Wizard, what could you do then.
    Have you seen the List of "Types of Psychic Abilities"
    that many _IS_ have? [6 can become invisible.]
    About my Warrior stuff in this reality,view my video
    Army and War stories.
    www.WasAPsychicChild.com
    Videos #6, #7, #19#12, #12a, #12b, and a fun one #12c.
    beauty,
    pc

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Dane,
    What you believe you you will receive.

For the last two years, I have been called up
    on the average of twice a month as a Warrior of light.
    That means we [a personified shield called Ro'ghas and I.
    When I go out Astral [solid body form] I am as I was at 22
    [5'11" 220lbs] very fit [during my Korean War Army time] rather
    than 81yr old 230lb fat geezer as I am now. [In Astral you can pick
    your size and shape, you can be injured and killed]

I have never been injured in battle this dimension or in Astral
    that I couldn't heal my self.

As a Warrior of light, we are defending a source of energy
    by manning a wall. There are Warriors from all over the Galaxy
    "on the wall". Some of them are twice my size and some have
    4 strong active arms. What I have is a good varity of warrior
    abilities, and an experienced use of them, and their perception
    that Earthlings are pushovers. So while we are waiting for the
    and training together, there is the warrior horse play.

Ro'gar, another warrior would say, you do pretty good for an "Earthling"
    in a put-down tone . . Just how good are you . . We are still alive I reply . .
    [Ro'ghas loves these challenges, and we have practiced different approaches] . .
    Becarefull **!!^^** another would say . . I would not chose to be next to those
    two if they were not worthy . .I have never seen an Earthling Worthy enough . .
    Would you like to find out? I would ask, any rules? Just short blade. No energy
    weapons, first blood. . . We would square off, I would go invisible, quickly step in,
    give him a shallow blade-edge cut that would bleed, step back become visible again . . .
    all in an instant . . Game over. You didn't touch me . . . I would hold up my bloody blade. .
    We could do this again, this time for an ear if you wish . . . Every one would clang their shield
    to my victory. A commander would step out and say . . there is much more this Earthling" can do.
    He and Ro'ghas introduced the use of Portals to this dimension . . .
    Why wasn't this know to us about you.
    It is known by some do I said. . . and **!!^^** . . . you didn't ask.
    ;-) ;-)
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger
    Note: In thinking how to defend your self, D a n e
    You are not thinking of yourself as the person of psi-abilities
    that you could be.
    Think again of yourself as old world person
    of abilities, a Wizard, what could you do then.
    Have you seen the List of "Types of Psychic Abilities"
    that many _IS_ have? [6 can become invisible.]
    About my Warrior stuff in this reality,view my video
    Army and War stories.
    www.WasAPsychicChild.com
    Videos #6, #7, #19#12, #12a, #12b, and a fun one #12c.
    beauty,
    pc
    Thanks PC

But i am not very good with getting int other dimension or Astral dimension. Also what if it manifests on the phycial or 3rd dimension? Would psi attacks still work on it?

Old Soul
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanks PC

But i am not very good with getting int other dimension or Astral dimension. Also what if it manifests on the phycial or 3rd dimension? Would psi attacks still work on it?
    sure, d a n e,
    My bio video's took place in this 3-d dimension.
    The abilities the _IS_ members use are in this dimension too.
    The Warrior of Light stuff was in that worlds 3-D.
    I just was transported there through the 4th-D.
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger
    note:The 8 abilities I use are different from many folks
    because I was warrior trained to the abilities and the
    blades as a 4 and 5 year old. The 8 that I have are
    below the average number of abilities [12] that _IS_ members have.
    I am, in _IS_ terms, once again listed as below average. . . . ;-)

What brings me into the light, is that I talk about mine more,
    so others can feel free to talk and find out more about theirs.
    The two sons had to talk me into doing the web site and videos.
    Dad, they both said: It is not right that your experiences would be
    lost when you "Pass-on" How will your decedents know of their
    heritage if you don't tell them now?
    beauty,
    pc
    Clink on that link to my site d a n e,
    you will find about more stuff.
    At the bottom of the page there is a link
    to a paper on training abilities.
    It is not as hard or complex as you think.
    beauty,
    pc.
    Last edited by Psychic Child; 05-24-2012 at 04:45 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychic Child For This Useful Post:

D a n e (05-24-2012)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    sure, d a n e,
    My bio video's took place in this 3-d dimension.
    The abilities the _IS_ members use are in this dimension too.
    The Warrior of Light stuff was in that worlds 3-D.
    I just was transported there through the 4th-D.
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger
    note:The 8 abilities I use are different from many folks
    because I was warrior trained to the abilities and the
    blades as a 4 and 5 year old. The 8 that I have are
    below the average number of abilities [12] that _IS_ members have.
    I am, in _IS_ terms, once again listed as below average. . . . ;-)
    What brings me into the light, is that I talk about mine
    so others can feel free to talk and find out more about theirs.
    The two sons had to talk me into doing the web site and videos.
    Dad, they both said: It is not right that your experiences woul be
    lost when you "Pass-on" How will your decedents know of their
    heritage if you don't tell them now?
    beauty,
    pc
    pc

Oh, okay. That makes sense now. My bad. Thank you very much PC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast