External energy making me ill?

You got questions? We have answers.
I was curious about something. Since I have been finding myself and who I am, I have started to become physically ill. I am nauseous all of the time. I was either thinking, 1: I'm sick and need to go to the doctor (I'm a nurse) or 2: I have an overload of energy from my surroundings which is making me ill.

So here is my question... has anyone experienced this, and if so, what do I do about it????

Thanks!
kbetweens

kbetweens, Namaste.

If you are feeling ill, it never hurts to see a doctor to rule out something serious.

It is entirely possible, however, to become overwhelmed by external energy. There are some places where I cannot be without becoming quite ill. Many stores make me ill.
Indigo Tree

Well, if you feel that you are actually sick, definitely go to the doctor.

However, I know that energy makes me sick as well. I hold a lot of stress in my stomach, therefore I get sick very easily.

You need to learn how to block out other energies, especially those that are negative. Here's what I do:

Sit in a chair in a meditation state and picture yourself being surrounded by a beautiful white light. From there, place a mirror in front of you in your minds eye. Imagine the world on the other side of that mirror with all of its energy coming at you. The mirror is there so that the energy bounces away from you, only letting in the positive energy. Ask your guides to help you in blocking out these negative energies. Do this while you light a white and black candle. Keep doing this every night until you start to notice a difference, and keep continuing for as long as you feel you need it.

Also, chakra clearing exercises will help.
JamieDiana

I feel sick too...:(
I'll try more chakra clearing.
SoundSleeper

Ever get car sick while driving thru downtown, or past certain places?
SoundSleeper

by sshenry
Meditation can help tremendously when you are learning to deal with incoming external energies. If you check out the meditation section you'll find lots of information on different meditation techniques that can help you in screening out unwanted or negative energy :)
sshenry

[QUOTE=Indigo Tree;906942]kbetweens, Namaste.

If you are feeling ill, it never hurts to see a doctor to rule out something serious.

It is entirely possible, however, to become overwhelmed by external energy. There are some places where I cannot be without becoming quite ill. Many stores make me ill.[/QUOTE]

I HATE stores. Maybe this is why. Big Chain stores are the worst.....
kbetweens

I will ask for help in blocking negative energy. This is where it's hard for me to accept who I am. I'm a nurse, and an indigo child with special abilities who most of the time people think is crazy. (Sorry... ranting.) I think it is making me sick. It's weird. But, I'm so thankful for these quick responses. I was actually thinking no one would respond.
kbetweens

by sshenry
kbetweens - have you ever considered a scalar pendant? I find that mine helps me tremendously with incoming energies. I'm not sure why - but it seems to act as a sort of buffer. It's been a lifesaver when I have to go out where there are crowds :p
sshenry

I'm trying to research as much as I can, but there is so much out there and I'm trying to figure myself out. I will give it a try. A scalar pendent.... Okay. Thank you. :) I will look it up now.
kbetweens

I know...besides all the crowds, you can literally feel the greed.
Indigo Tree

It makes me so angery. It's like I absorb everyone else's. So weird and I HATE it. :/ With an (most-of-the-time) unexplainable reason.
kbetweens

I feel it the worst in traffic. Everyone is always so angry and I feel myself absorb it... or maybe that's because I have to commute around Boston everyday... smh.
JamieDiana

Ha! Both are possible! Lol. I wish I could figure everything about me out. I wish someone could give me the low-down all at once. I'm lost.
kbetweens

scalar pendant..looked it up, sounds awesome!QUANTUM ENERGY!??lol
Ill have to go down the street to the local shop, and see if they carry it.
SoundSleeper

I'm looking online, it's boggling. Ranges in prices and such. I don't know what is real and what is a scam.....
kbetweens

Check this out. It's expensive, but it perked my interest....

http://www.natures-energies.com/bioenergy_pendant.htm
kbetweens

by drakke1
Many Indigos are energy sensitives. ES's can feel everything and everyone. Unfortunately many vibes on Earth, my POV, are less than "helpful" and can drag you down and make you feel de-energized and sick. The best vibes on earth are out in Nature and in sacred spots. Being around "regular humans" is usually a horror show -- at work, school, malls, etc. Scalar pendants, etc. definitely help. I found that i can ask my Higher Self to block out "bad vibes", and to clear me of such if they have "gotten in" to my energy field. Just discuss the situation with your HS as tho' speaking with a friend and you'll feel the results. Keep researching in the area. This is a huge issue and the sooner you find what works for you the much better off you will be. Best of luck !!
drakke1

I think for a long time, random energies would get in. I could feel it. But now, that I have accepted it and actually tested my ability to sense energy, I'm overloaded. I have also always seek nature to center myself. I have a very powerful spot very near my home but I have been told to use caution there.

So my guide, I talk to her like a friend tho she has a mother-feel. I sort have thought I have been nuts, but it seems like we have conversations and she actually answers. I get answers from her that aren't directly told to me. It's weird.

I am trying to disprove all of this constantly, but I can't. I'm a nurse. Scientific, evidence based. It's hard to wrap my head around something that I can't prove though I can't disprove it. I am trying to go with it and not fight it. So far so good. Just overloaded in general I think.
kbetweens

by drakke1
[QUOTE=kbetweens;907013]I think for a long time, random energies would get in. I could feel it. But now, that I have accepted it and actually tested my ability to sense energy, I'm overloaded. I have also always seek nature to center myself. I have a very powerful spot very near my home but I have been told to use caution there.

So my guide, I talk to her like a friend tho she has a mother-feel. I sort have thought I have been nuts, but it seems like we have conversations and she actually answers. I get answers from her that aren't directly told to me. It's weird.

I am trying to disprove all of this constantly, but I can't. I'm a nurse. Scientific, evidence based. It's hard to wrap my head around something that I can't prove though I can't disprove it. I am trying to go with it and not fight it. So far so good. Just overloaded in general I think.[/QUOTE]

Why not just be experimental. Accept, theoretically, the reality of other dimensions, the existence of unseen Beings and work with your guide, and HS as suggested and see what happens :)
drakke1

Return to index page Questions & Answers