The Universe Has Your Back

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
The Universe Has Your Back «  » by blissfulheart
I've been experiencing some weird events and I've learned the Universe really does have my back. It's funny 2 see the reality of it. A week after i got here my bf's niece was picking on him and he made a comment that he could discipline her because no one was here. I was like wooooh there babe I guess I am no one then. He's like I'll get u 2. I told him I could take care of myself, that the Universe had my back and then he kicked his toe really hard. Then this morning we were arguing because I always tell the truth...I can't stand having a guilty conscious and was feeling really down because he was making me feel guilty. I went up and took a shower told myself not to worry about a single thing that I have to do what feels right 4 me and stop worrying about what others think. Released it all came downstairs and he was pissed cause he had lost his whiskey. I wanted to laugh so bad but had to stop myself...I didn't want to see him even more upset but I mean that's the way things go...it's like automatic karma kicking butt! I love it! <3 Goes to show that when your doing what feels right and just being who you are things don't effect you as much and everything seems to fall into place.

blissfulheart

«  » by andrew01
... Yeah, if not id of been *+!+¤ a long time ago!

It can be frustrating though, when upon realization comes an equal one of responsiblity !
andrew01

«  » by blissfulheart
Exactly...for me it means live your truth, treat others as you want them to treat you and just be yourself, live your life the way that feels right as long as your not harming someone else in the process.
blissfulheart

«  » by magonia
Be you, not someone else. The path im on at present feels right.
magonia

«  » by blissfulheart
My life IS Funny I swear. When I tell people the truth they get pissed off. I was called a snitch and an informant today. My friend bless her heart is in love w/ my bf's brother dealt w/ one infidelity and asked him not 2 do it again if he truly wanted 2 b with her. He did and I was there. She knew something was up because of the way he had been acting and started questioning him. I kept my lips zipped until I asked the Universe what I should do and of course the message a friend posted was from the Native Americans saying that you should always respect a woman. So I said something. Then today we were all sitting around talking and laughing and Sonya made the comment that she put money into his account because he overdrew it...I sorta laughed and told her what Scott said that it was because he spent 2 nights in a hotel room. Sonya didn't get mad or upset just told him he better start using condoms....she still loves him but she made the choice 2 move on as soon as the situation opens up 4 her to do so, but as she said she still loves him unconditionally.

Sonya read his text where he called me a snitch and an informant and she's like really...I am not a cop...I am humanity. It got me to thinking that this is the way the 1% have done things. Banned together through "Blood ties" and "Money ties" to manipulate people and hide things from them because they are Comfortable with their lives. They want to keep playing their games and when you have someone like muah...who doesn't believe it's right to keep others in the dark then we get a bad rap. It's "my" fault for sticking my nose where it doesn't belong...but ya know if i was in her shoes I would want to know. To each their own right! :)
blissfulheart

«  » by Rum
Oh that has a few implications truth is truth but when should you stay quiet and when you shouldn't can be open to question. If you were asked then by all means tell the truth however if you weren't asked and still said something it could be considered breaking a confidence, what's more if it had nothing to do with you then you probably didn't have the right to interfere in somebody else's life unless asked. Trying to justify it by saying what they were doing was wrong doesn't give you the right to become the judge and decide to inform anyone. Personally I think you should have went to him and told him if he doesn't come clean then you would because you were not willing to go along with it. Its a difficult one though as it really is a bad situation to be in nobody wants to sit back and see their friends get hurt.
Rum

«  » by blissfulheart
Yeah....you've got a point...I mean maybe I shouldn't be so quick to open my mouth...but I always say I am gonna be in the right place at the right time saying and doing the right thing. So I trust in the natural flow of things and just go with it. As he told me I need to stop doing this...I was like when something comes through in the moment u want me to completely disrupt the flow to monitor my speech so that i can keep these secrets? I wasn't trying to say he was "wrong" for what he "did"...it was more or less that I wasn't going to sit back and let it be hidden. As I told him...if he doesn't want me to say something then hide it from me cause I am not gonna keep those types of things. Grrrrrrr even though that shouldn't have to occur but ya know it is what it is....
blissfulheart

«  » by Rum
You have what i would call the indigo affliction lol we all seem too quick to open our mouths when we see something that doesn't sit well with us.
Rum

«  » by blissfulheart
I figured it out though...I asked Sonya why do people lie. Then I answered myself....people are afraid of how another person is going to judge their actions. So here's the honest TRUTH either you are 100% comfortable with who you are and your actions that you are confident ALWAYS tell the TRUTH or make a CHANGE so that YOU CAN FEEL CONFIDENT AND ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH! :) It's the Indigo's inner lie detectors we hate to be lied too! :)
blissfulheart

«  » by Ham
The Universe has your back.. I dunno. I had a dream when I was very very young.. there was a mound of sand two blocks away that we played in. It was part of a construction project. But then came the dream..

One night it was a veritable mountain of nickels, dimes, quarters. All I could carry off. Of course the "booty" is rather heavy. So a small human being could only carry off barely or slightly more than what one needed to survive..

weird? I keep coming back to this.. my whole life has been like this. I've always had what I needed. Seldom nothing more.

I must have been seven years old when I had this dream.

But is the dream valid for others.. this is where the "I dunno" comes in.

The big plant in China that builds the I Pads and such.. the "employees" are under such duress that.. they they engaged in suicide..

does the Universe have some kind of plan for them? This is my big "I dunno".

When psychologists were consulted.. their solution.. put up nets in the stairwells in the dormitories, to keep the "residents" from jumping to their deaths..

thanks to Apple inc for AT LEAST being honest enough to report this.

I just wish the Universe figured out all of this before dozens of harrassed employees jumped to their deaths..

I dunno.
Ham

«  » by Ham
Maybe.. the Universe has your back, even if you jump..

some religions may disagree.
Ham

«  » by sshenry
Ham wrote:Maybe.. the Universe has your back, even if you jump..

some religions may disagree.

Or maybe you have to believe that the universe has your back before it will demonstrate the fact. In that case, is it really the universe, or your self looking out for you?
sshenry

«  » by blissfulheart
Possibly it's a bit of both. Do we know what they chose to experience before they incarnated?
blissfulheart

«  » by Ham
That to me is a fair question..

I've had a few impressions, or dreams reappear in this lifetime.

one of them is.. I'll never be (monetarily) rich. At least in this country's terms..

but why should that worry me.. I've got what .. anywhere between 20 or 40 years left here, if I'm lucky.

Depending on the breaks.

:D
Ham

«  » by Ham
Ah.. interesting.

what about the times..

I've helped people through unemployment, divorce, or worse.

maybe I have the Universes back..

on a higher level of sorts, a few individuals have watched my back..
Ham

«  » by Ham
Can I ever pay them back? I don't think so. I like the pay forward idea..
Ham

«  » by Utopialove
As learned as you are at this point in your journey have you taken a path away from God, humbleness, and humility?

You stated: "Then this morning we were arguing because I always tell the truth..."

It is my opinion that you don't always tell the truth, and it is through you this revenge has taken place, not through the "universe", which is only a creation of God as you are, but through Karma, treat each other as you want to be treated... Responsibility...

Again just my opinion and vibe that I feel compelled to express here. Good luck sis, this karma never ends unless you end it by LOVE and only LOVE, even if you think you are always right, you go through these things for a reason...
Utopialove

«  » by blissfulheart
Nope...my dream when I was pregnant with Willow...I was someone that had to expose the truth....the one sent in and realized hey wait a second....as my Father told me afterwards....the rest of the dream....we were all partying together in the End/Begging! So cheer up don't worry....you have to expose all of it to show the entire Truth...so people understand. Learning humbleness and humility in a different form. :) I like to play detective and I've learned I always tend 2 get in trouble because other points are trying to be proven as well. :)
blissfulheart

«  » by Rum
Everybody lies, even if its just as simple as telling a friend you like their new hair cut so you don't upset them, just remember exposing truth can sometimes be more harmful than keeping quiet. Instead of running to your friend and exposing her BFs affair you could have spent time trying find out why the relationship wasn't working for her BF and tried to help sort it, you could also have told him that you were not prepared to keep quiet and gave him a chance to be honest and maybe save the relationship.

There is always more than one way to look at situations and where someone else's life is involved you really don't have any right to interfere unless you are asked, it really doesn't matter what is the truth it wasn't really your place to expose it.

From what you have posted you seem to be a really honest person and I really admire you for that honesty, I just think you need to realise the implications of your actions. Sometimes telling people the truth can hurt them, in the above it looks as if it ended a relationship and for most people even when they say they are ok after that happens they are hurting, does that mean your friend should never have found out, no I believe she should have found out, perhaps there are a few questions you should have been asking yourself before you said anything

did you give him a chance to sort it first ?
do you believe after you have spoken to him about it that he will just keep doing the same thing ?
do you know what was wrong with the relationship that was causing unfaithfulness ?
will you do more damage than good by saying something ?
who gets hurt by your actions ?
who benefits from your actions ? "You feeling good about exposing truth doesn't matter here"

Nothing is usually as simple as saying this is the truth so i will expose it.
Rum

«  » by blissfulheart
That's just it I had a conversation with both of them. Talking first with her I asked....where do you see yourself in 5 years. Of course it's with him and how he would "change". I was like woaaaahhh...take a step back and look at yourself....where do you see YOU. Then I was talking to him and he told me he just wants to live in the moment and enjoy whatever opportunities are there he said possibly later on I will have gotten enough of this and want to settle down....but that's not NOW. In doing what I did I was able to open them both up to seeing their relationship in a different perspective where they both can understand each other on a deeper level. Where they have the mutual ability to understand whom the other person is on a deeper level and either both be willing to accept each other AS IS and stay together or flow to where they need to be and let the NOW occur. So what I did needed to occur in some ways. I am a bit strange I know....but to bring PEACE you have to bring understanding and in order to do that...sometimes you have to shake things up a bit and let others see you as being "negative" and interfering where you don't belong. :)
blissfulheart