parallel universe

General Indigo Generation discussion
[quote="""]I get the feeling that these people you view as extremely happy are either:

1) Not aware of anything that goes on outside of their ego. These are people who don't watch the news, don't know what happens outside of the first world, and aren't concerned with what happens beyond their bubble. It seems improbable, but it happens.

2) On drugs. A lot of people use drugs but never get caught or prosecuted. In fact, there is a disproportional ratio of drug users to people who go to jail for using, and it has something do with which demographic they fall in. The latter is a another matter, but my point is so many people are on some kind of drug that those people quite literally aren't in a state of mind where they experience reality with proper brain functioning.

And then there are people who find peace by coming to terms with the world through spirituality. Buddhist monks eat only once a day, have little or no possessions, and spend a lot of their time meditating, and they're some of the happiest people in the world because of this - not to mention that in learning the secrets of Buddhist ascension, they learn to visit alternative realities.[/QUOTE

I don,t watch the news....Why draw all that negativity to me. I like my rose colored glasses thanks...lol.
Kchi Migwech Gzheminido Kinagego
makwaiskwew

Blogs: 9

yes I believe in parallel dimensions.. and universes... or whatever term you wanna call them I like dimensions though whenever I think of possibilities I get these weird thoughts about how something can be connected and yet not so much also I find a strange fascination about wanting to know about black holes lol
cerise333

" wrote:I don't believe in parallel Earths. Einstein said that it was possible for separate realities to exist that somehow cannot intersect because of how space and time work. So in theory they exist. But there is no way to prove their existence since by definition it is impossible to contact or see one from the other in any way.

Einstein was a great Scientist but unfortunately didn't have the ability for his spirit to explore out of his own body and mind.
You can't prove there is a parallel "Earth" but you can take a stroll there if you wish to. Grins.
Hall

Hall, I am curious, have you traveled to a parallel world through astral projection?
Owlman

" wrote:Hall, I am curious, have you traveled to a parallel world through astral projection?

Once, not sure if it was astral though. :)
Hall

That is awesome, what kinds of things did you see?
Owlman

" wrote:That is awesome, what kinds of things did you see?

Similar things as here but much more advanced in technology. Different highway designs and such..
Hall

I thought you guys might like to watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHsFMGTKTVE
Owlman

The Universe is far more bizarre than you, or I, could imagine by any means. Reality as we see it, is only an illusion. Do you think that's color you see? No, in reality, color does not exist! Your eyes are stimulated by vibrating photons, the very same thing that radio waves, x-rays, and gamma rays consist of; electromagnetic radiation -- nothing but vibrating photons. How then can the sensation of color possibly exist? The answer: It is an illusion generated within the brain itself.

If you can accept that fact, even with a small amount of reservation, you might have difficulty with this: It turns out that time and space is also an illusion generated by the brain. Actually, neither time or space exist! They appear to exist because our brains tune out the infinite number of, past, present, and future parallel universes to focus on just one instantaneous parallel universe, the one we experience as the ever present 'now'. Your mental awareness takes a quantum time leap from one static universe to the next, in quick succession so that we might experience the transitions as the illusion of motion and distance. It is somewhat like the still images stored on the celluloid reel of a movie film. Look at only one still image at a time in quick succession and you get the illusion of motion.

In reality, each parallel universe is static; frozen solid! And to top that off, they are all merged into One! Nothing moves in any of them, and no part of any of the alternate universes is separate from any other. Every infinitely small point is connected to every other point in the multi-verse. That's why Einstein referred to quantum entanglement as "Spooky action at a distance." They all exist in one huge cosmic everlasting infinite instant that contains all possibilities all at once! The past and all infinite possible pasts exist, and the present with all possible infinite presents exist, and the future along with all the infinite alternate futures exist into infinity, all within a single frozen instant. All are merged into one HUGE everlasting infinite instant. In other words, all the parallel universes are merged into a cosmic singularity. Face it, infinity is just plain weird to us seemingly finite human beings.

In fact, you might have heard the theory that if an infinite number of monkeys were supplied with an infinite number of typewriters, they would produce all the literature we now have on Earth and much more! That's what happened in this singularity of alternate universes we live in. We are one of the infinite numbers of possibilities.

You think that is life you possess in that body composed of ancient nuclear waste? Yes, your atoms were formed by fission in the core of star that exploded billions of years ago. Why then should our bodies be all that possesses life or spirit? They don't! Life is a property of the multi-verse. In reality, the ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS ALIVE!!! It is one big Spirit shared by All.

I prefer to call the multi-verse, GOD, since I am a Pantheist. I didn't become a Pantheist by logic or choice, I was compelled to do so when I accidentally merged with infinity while meditating one day. That blew me away. What I tell you about the universe in this post is what I actually saw, when I became One with All many years ago, back when I was in 6th grade. (I sometimes capitalize the words "All, One, Universe, Life" and so on because for me, they are "God", and deserve to be capitalized out of reverence. For example, "God is All that is, God is the Universe, and the Universe is Life! I am You, and You are Me, and We are One with All!"

Forgive me if I have over-posted. LOL! But, the people here seemed curious and the altruistic part of me wanted to help you understand.

I was sure back then that science would never discover the truth. For what I was taught in school back in the 60's was way off the Truth! Time, space, matter? They never even mentioned quantum mechanics. Phooey! I know better, for I have seen the Infinite, I merged with it! I'm happy now, that science is finally beginning to realize that things are not always what they seem. Why? I was starting to feel quite alone in a world where people mistake illusion for reality. Yes, I was alone. I didn't even know that my new belief system that I was compelled to accept was called Pantheism until two years ago when I accidentally found the article on Wikipedia. See Pantheism.

I realize that all of what I am attempting to explain is probably about as clear as mud. But, it is extremely difficult for me to explain the unexplainable. So, take it as you will. Think outside the box! For surely, it is better to acknowledge ones ignorance than to accept ignorance as knowledge.

I hope this helps to clear out some of the confusion, and replaces it with a whole new set of WTF!. ;^)
David Huett

Blogs: 4

haha your face is an illusion of mine :p
fred aus indo

" wrote:The Universe is far more bizarre than you, or I, could imagine by any means. Reality as we see it, is only an illusion. Do you think that's color you see? No, in reality, color does not exist! Your eyes are stimulated by vibrating photons, the very same thing that radio waves, x-rays, and gamma rays consist of; electromagnetic radiation -- nothing but vibrating photons. How then can the sensation of color possibly exist? The answer: It is an illusion generated within the brain itself.

If you can accept that fact, even with a small amount of reservation, you might have difficulty with this: It turns out that time and space is also an illusion generated by the brain. Actually, neither time or space exist! They appear to exist because our brains tune out the infinite number of, past, present, and future parallel universes to focus on just one instantaneous parallel universe, the one we experience as the ever present 'now'. Your mental awareness takes a quantum time leap from one static universe to the next, in quick succession so that we might experience the transitions as the illusion of motion and distance. It is somewhat like the still images stored on the celluloid reel of a movie film. Look at only one still image at a time in quick succession and you get the illusion of motion.

In reality, each parallel universe is static; frozen solid! And to top that off, they are all merged into One! Nothing moves in any of them, and no part of any of the alternate universes is separate from any other. Every infinitely small point is connected to every other point in the multi-verse. That's why Einstein referred to quantum entanglement as "Spooky action at a distance." They all exist in one huge cosmic everlasting infinite instant that contains all possibilities all at once! The past and all infinite possible pasts exist, and the present with all possible infinite presents exist, and the future along with all the infinite alternate futures exist into infinity, all within a single frozen instant. All are merged into one HUGE everlasting infinite instant. In other words, all the parallel universes are merged into a cosmic singularity. Face it, infinity is just plain weird to us seemingly finite human beings.

In fact, you might have heard the theory that if an infinite number of monkeys were supplied with an infinite number of typewriters, they would produce all the literature we now have on Earth and much more! That's what happened in this singularity of alternate universes we live in. We are one of the infinite numbers of possibilities.

You think that is life you possess in that body composed of ancient nuclear waste? Yes, your atoms were formed by fission in the core of star that exploded billions of years ago. Why then should our bodies be all that possesses life or spirit? They don't! Life is a property of the multi-verse. In reality, the ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS ALIVE!!! It is one big Spirit shared by All.

I prefer to call the multi-verse, GOD, since I am a Pantheist. I didn't become a Pantheist by logic or choice, I was compelled to do so when I accidentally merged with infinity while meditating one day. That blew me away. What I tell you about the universe in this post is what I actually saw, when I became One with All many years ago, back when I was in 6th grade. (I sometimes capitalize the words "All, One, Universe, Life" and so on because for me, they are "God", and deserve to be capitalized out of reverence. For example, "God is All that is, God is the Universe, and the Universe is Life! I am You, and You are Me, and We are One with All!"

Forgive me if I have over-posted. LOL! But, the people here seemed curious and the altruistic part of me wanted to help you understand.

I was sure back then that science would never discover the truth. For what I was taught in school back in the 60's was way off the Truth! Time, space, matter? They never even mentioned quantum mechanics. Phooey! I know better, for I have seen the Infinite, I merged with it! I'm happy now, that science is finally beginning to realize that things are not always what they seem. Why? I was starting to feel quite alone in a world where people mistake illusion for reality. Yes, I was alone. I didn't even know that my new belief system that I was compelled to accept was called Pantheism until two years ago when I accidentally found the article on Wikipedia. See Pantheism.

I realize that all of what I am attempting to explain is probably about as clear as mud. But, it is extremely difficult for me to explain the unexplainable. So, take it as you will. Think outside the box! For surely, it is better to acknowledge ones ignorance than to accept ignorance as knowledge.

I hope this helps to clear out some of the confusion, and replaces it with a whole new set of WTF!. ;^)

Well put together post. Not at all WTF. Very welcome WTF :)
AmentiHall

Blogs: 57

" wrote:do you believe that there could be a parallel universe?

But of course!
We create one each time any of us makes a decision, so there is an infinite amount of parallel universes :D
Spyder

Blogs: 3

Einstein was great. Genius, spiritual. But he found relativity. Therefore, he was bound by his discovery. As every scientist is. He didn't see the universe as multi- dimensional (beyond 4d of course).

When one begins to ponder the possibilities of a multi-dimensional reality, and the universe, actually being LARGER than the universe we currently perceive. Then parallel universes seem like child play :) Quantum stuff is something he wasn't comfortable with. But that's because at the time, he was finding out science and the workings of our universe were measurable and discoverable. At the time Quantum mechanics was new, and really really bizarre and random. it didn't make sense. Quantum mechanics now has yielded great parallels to spiritual realities and questions- therefore it's beginning to make more and more sense. At the chaotic yet seemingly ordered patterns of the universe, and the objectiveness of experience between all living things.

I find it odd that people find parallel universes as unlikely. Considering the scope of the universe we live in, how little we know- it.s more than a possibility. With every coming generation, and every coming century, our idea of the universe will change dramatically. Therefore I never put my ideas of the universe in a box.
AmentiHall

I just came across this video on Youtube about imagining the 10th dimension. It's mind boggling!

Perhaps the 10th dimension is God?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_GQqUg6Ts
David Huett

" wrote:do you believe that there could be a parallel universe?

Of course there are! take Cowboy universe for instance:

heh, im sorry, just had to do that xD

but in all seriousness... there are a bunch of different realities... we just happen to be in this one, this boring one, heh
Materia_Ninja

Blogs: 2

i believe in paralel universes and i actualy believe the paralel universes are conected through living beings, through us .We are the ones that create the paralel universes , and ascension in itself means the unification of all paralel selfs os a being into one combining all there experiences in one
wolf89

and beside paralele universes we have the dimesnsional lader sow yes there are sow many copies of this earth with small diferences and the hier and lower dimensions :P
wolf89

"Imagining the Tenth Dimension", puts a new '(Moebius) twist' on our human perspective. To a flat-lander a Moebius strip appears perfectly flat, and he is perplexed by ending up back where he started while traveling in one direction. To him, it seems impossible that he could have traveled in a circle, because the circle exists in the third dimension, a dimension, he is entirely unaware of. Likewise, to us our perception of time, space, and parallel universes is a mirage caused by our perception of reality being limited to just 3 of the 10 dimensions... All we see is 3 dimensions, thus we see time and space as being 'flat.' Perhaps parallel universes do not exist, they are merely our perceptual version of 'flatness'.
David Huett

ou i have seen that video of the dimenions but probably they are more dimensions they they say . Who knows probabbly there are an infinit number of dimensions .because you always can have one existente in one dimension do 1 dimension hier and you have all existentes in one and then go 1 dimension hier and all those dimension in 1 form even more dimension and etc etc . NO one will no until they are one with all :P
wolf89

" wrote:You read Borges don't you?

Nope. Who is Borges?
AmentiHall