Where would you like to be left when your body dies but your soul lives on.

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
Cremated. By the sea. And then have my ashes thrown out into the vast vast ocean.
dolphin of dawn

by rabana
compost me...
rabana

by Dabbs
Whatever my kids want to do with me.... I don't care what happens to my body... I won't need it anymore!
Dabbs

by drakke1
Irrelevant --- but as the mother of a friend exclaimed with her dying breath -- get me the hell out of here :)
drakke1

I'd would like to just keep on living happily ever after....lol
Indiglow

If I can't be composted or used in an environmentally safe manner, then I want to be cremated and sprinkled in the Jersey Pine Barrens.
I do hear you can now be made into a container that has a sapling in it. They plant you and you become food for the tree. They can also put your ashes into a reef and sink you in the ocean.
leavingterra

I want to be cremated. Ashes to ashes.... Then I hope I can come back again and finally be with my twin-flame.
kbetweens

I have to completely agree with you drakke1. Lol. Irrelevant. I doubt the soul cares little where it's cocoon is disposed of; the soul has already left and is going other places. It has a path and this body only a veichle for that path. However that being said, toss my ashes into the pacific ocean across from Pacific Grove (Asliomar ) and Pebble Beach, please do not bury me I have claustrophobia! lol.
druanne13

by drakke1
[QUOTE=druanne13;908211]I have to completely agree with you drakke1. Lol. Irrelevant. I doubt the soul cares little where it's cocoon is disposed of; the soul has already left and is going other places. It has a path and this body only a veichle for that path. However that being said, toss my ashes into the pacific ocean across from Pacific Grove (Asliomar ) and Pebble Beach, please do not bury me I have claustrophobia! lol.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for you agreement :) BTW, if you actually live in the Pacific Grove area, do you happen to know a woman attorney named Kim(Mary Alice) B****? If so, that could be interesting :) Thanks !!
drakke1

Where would you like to be left when your body dies but your soul lives on????. .. When we die our soul dies with us but the spirit lives on..... Regarding my body?.. Well they can put it in a trash can ... have no purpose anymore.... fertilizer I guess... 
QuosVadis

by Rum
You are always in two places, watching yourself live 5D, and experiencing life 3D.
Rum

Return to index page Indigo Cafe