Face Recognition

Discussion on the mystery of Energy, Auras, Chakras, and Kundalini.
" wrote:Hi again AmazonPrincess. Your face recognition interests me but I don't want to post a picture of myself here. I see you are on FB. Can you go on facebook and look up the name Druanne Morgan McMillan and you will see my face. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. Thanks so much.


I'm sorry but this photo in your profile isn't helpful for the reading, I want one close to your face so as I can see your eyes.
User avatar
AmazonPrincess
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm
Blogs: 30
Has thanked: 841 times
Been thanked: 1144 times

ok fair enough. It really doesn't make that much difference because I think I know already. However on FB on my site and name there are photos. If you look through those my eyes are esily seen.
druanne13
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 435 times
Been thanked: 100 times

" wrote:I see, queen of sumeria and mother of roman emperor.. cool.

I wonder if people who were say a singer or a sports person in a previous life would bring that through to the next or not?


What I see is really interesting my dear! I can see a mage/wicca (im not sure that one word really describes it) who had the ability to get transformed in her favorite animals It's weird , I cannot see a specific time in the past , it's like you were traveling in time with the same powers and abilities! You were always helpful with people, trying to transfer to them the message of love, peace and "blow " in their souls the spirit of nature. I totally love what I see!!!

This was my reading do you think I am still spreading the message of love and peace? :)
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

I'd fancy a reading please! Thanks. :)

Image
Aurora_Borealis
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

" wrote:I'd fancy a reading please! Thanks. :)

Image


I see that in your past life, you were a man lived in ancient Saudi Arabia and you were working as a .... wow here I see so many jobs connected to merchant! You could buy and sell anything in your way, that's amazing! You could find even crappy things and sell them in high prices!! You were loving gambling a lot, saving money from your business and you could gamble in almost everything! Amazingly smart, some times you were deceiving people in business as on the other hand you could definitely know how to make a woman fall in love with you.

I see you having many women in your life, most of them were well known in the towns you were working but you never got married, you were preferring being a free bird and have whichever woman you want. Unfortunately, you died while traveling as thieves killed you by taking the stuff you had with you.
User avatar
AmazonPrincess
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm
Blogs: 30
Has thanked: 841 times
Been thanked: 1144 times

Haha You know, I've always felt like I could've been male in my past life. Hm...gambling...that would explain why I'm very cautious with my money this time around. ;) Interesting Amazon, and thank you.
Aurora_Borealis
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

this guy's face!! can u tell me about him

Image
User avatar
fred aus indo
 
Posts: 5648
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:12 pm
Blogs: 4
Has thanked: 685 times
Been thanked: 754 times

Image
druanne13
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 435 times
Been thanked: 100 times

" wrote:this guy's face!! can u tell me about him

Image


I see him as an owl in his past life but for a reason I have glimpses of other past lives too - wisdom and he's trying to carry a message and each time he fails.

Owl Animal Symbolism

The owl is sacred to the Greek goddess of learning, Athena and is even depicted on some Greco-Roman currency as a symbol of status, intelligence and of course, wealth.

In ancient Egyptian, Celtic, and Hindu cultures the symbolic meaning of owl revolved around guardianship of the underworlds, and a protection of the dead.

In this light the owl was ruler of the night and seer of souls. A misunderstanding of this necessary relationship gave the owl some negative associations with death.

It should be clear that the owl was honored as the keeper of spirits who had passed from one plane to another. Often myth indicates the owl accompanying a spirit to the underworld - winging it's newly freed soul from the physical world into the realm of spirit.

A quick-list of owl symbolic meanings:

* Wisdom
* Mystery
* Transition
* Messages
* Intelligence
* Mysticism
* Protection
* Secrets

Native Americans associated the meaning of owl with wisdom, foresight, and keeper of sacred knowledge. This may largely be due to the fact that the owl is a great foreteller of weather conditions. Also its ability to see at night is legend among the Native Americans, and this attribute would be invoked during ceremonies when an oracle of secret knowledge was required.

Similarly, West African and Aboriginal Australian cultures viewed the owl as a messenger of secrets, kin to sorcerers, as well as companions to seers, mystics and medicine people.
[url]http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animal-symbolism-owl.html[/url]
During medieval times in western and central Europe it was fabled that owls were actually priestesses (witches) and wizards in disguise. To this day the owl is considered a witch's familiar (an animal soul-spirit linked to a spiritual person via a unique, communicative bond).
User avatar
AmazonPrincess
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm
Blogs: 30
Has thanked: 841 times
Been thanked: 1144 times

" wrote:Image


Your post is blank my dear..... I see no photo again!
User avatar
AmazonPrincess
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm
Blogs: 30
Has thanked: 841 times
Been thanked: 1144 times

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
User avatar
miss_ola
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:38 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 6 times

" wrote:
Uploaded with ImageShack.us


I can see you in Lemuria as an oracle. You were spending a lot of time alone - not that you were a loner but you were preferring to focus on your life purpose. The people who were asking you for advice, you were replying with a sharp wise tone of voice, trying to pass a very clear message to them. Your temple was your home, spending most of your life in there. You had premonitions about Lemuria being destroyed and you were trying to inform your people about this in your own way. The weird is that I don't see you dying.... I see spirits surround you and become one with them and after that.... you get vanished /disappeared - none saw you again after this.
User avatar
AmazonPrincess
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm
Blogs: 30
Has thanked: 841 times
Been thanked: 1144 times

" wrote:I see him as an owl in his past life but for a reason I have glimpses of other past lives too - wisdom and he's trying to carry a message and each time he fails.

Owl Animal Symbolism

The owl is sacred to the Greek goddess of learning, Athena and is even depicted on some Greco-Roman currency as a symbol of status, intelligence and of course, wealth.

In ancient Egyptian, Celtic, and Hindu cultures the symbolic meaning of owl revolved around guardianship of the underworlds, and a protection of the dead.

In this light the owl was ruler of the night and seer of souls. A misunderstanding of this necessary relationship gave the owl some negative associations with death.

It should be clear that the owl was honored as the keeper of spirits who had passed from one plane to another. Often myth indicates the owl accompanying a spirit to the underworld - winging it's newly freed soul from the physical world into the realm of spirit.

A quick-list of owl symbolic meanings:

* Wisdom
* Mystery
* Transition
* Messages
* Intelligence
* Mysticism
* Protection
* Secrets

Native Americans associated the meaning of owl with wisdom, foresight, and keeper of sacred knowledge. This may largely be due to the fact that the owl is a great foreteller of weather conditions. Also its ability to see at night is legend among the Native Americans, and this attribute would be invoked during ceremonies when an oracle of secret knowledge was required.

Similarly, West African and Aboriginal Australian cultures viewed the owl as a messenger of secrets, kin to sorcerers, as well as companions to seers, mystics and medicine people.
[url]http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animal-symbolism-owl.html[/url]
During medieval times in western and central Europe it was fabled that owls were actually priestesses (witches) and wizards in disguise. To this day the owl is considered a witch's familiar (an animal soul-spirit linked to a spiritual person via a unique, communicative bond).


wowww... haha you know that this guy was suspected of having 250-300 IQ....
User avatar
fred aus indo
 
Posts: 5648
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:12 pm
Blogs: 4
Has thanked: 685 times
Been thanked: 754 times

Alrighty, this took forEVER but here ye go. The directions are the same I gave you on the PM lolz :D
Cusp_Child
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:39 am
Blogs: 3
Has thanked: 578 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Here you go! This is me :)

Image

If you need more of a closeup of my eyes heres another one:
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae299/beatnikflow/IS2.jpg
User avatar
musiquEclectic
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:37 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 68 times

" wrote:Here you go! This is me :)

Image

If you need more of a closeup of my eyes heres another one:
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae299/beatnikflow/IS2.jpg


I can see that in your past life you lived as a man - around 13th century - in England. You were a well paid assassin mostly into palace services. You were coming from a very poor family hence this lead you to become a thief in your early childhood. One day you were caught but the king was impressed by your skills in such an early age. You were trained and recruited by the king so as to do the dirty jobs for him. Your life was full of passion, apart from your job, you had a great influence on women with your charm. You got married when you were around 50 years old and had a wonderful son.
User avatar
AmazonPrincess
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm
Blogs: 30
Has thanked: 841 times
Been thanked: 1144 times

#477

Hi ap! :)

«  » by MBIERN2
Hi ap! :)

[ATTACH]8005[/ATTACH]
User avatar
MBIERN2
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:32 am
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 18 times

" wrote:[ATTACH]8005[/ATTACH]


Hello my friend how are you? :) Hugs to you :D
User avatar
AmazonPrincess
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm
Blogs: 30
Has thanked: 841 times
Been thanked: 1144 times

Would you be able to do a face recognition on that picture?
User avatar
MBIERN2
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:32 am
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 18 times

" wrote:Would you be able to do a face recognition on that picture?


Dear I can't see something more in your photo, I see the same as your older photos you have posted. :)
User avatar
AmazonPrincess
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm
Blogs: 30
Has thanked: 841 times
Been thanked: 1144 times


  • Similar Topics

    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to index page Sacred Energy

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest