Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you do it?

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=510c9fe377ba0efd&resid=510C9FE377BA0EFD!299&parid=root
    Level
    Thanks
    you sound like a paranoid schizo or something. why worry about other peoples thoughts if you cant change them?

Banned
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostly View Post
    you sound like a paranoid schizo or something. why worry about other peoples thoughts if you cant change them?
    you sound like a very conditioned

young nazi jeremy

to say such things

if the person you are speaking to

should not worry about others thoughts

then should not the smae apply to you?

Why worry about this thread at all

you can't change it right?

Indigo Newbie
    Achievements:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=510c9fe377ba0efd&resid=510C9FE377BA0EFD!299&parid=root
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LH919 View Post
    you sound like a very conditioned

young nazi jeremy

to say such things

if the person you are speaking to

should not worry about others thoughts

then should not the smae apply to you?

Why worry about this thread at all

you can't change it right?
    haha, nazi...

i dont freak out when someone stares at me is all, and i dont automatically think the worst when someone does stare at me, maybe the store worker thought he looked like a shoplifter or something, maybe he was gay and wanted some of that. who knows, who cares? maybe the OP is just overly sensitive.

the same does apply to me, what makes you think i am worried?

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    haha, nazi...

i dont freak out when someone stares at me is all, and i dont automatically think the worst when someone does stare at me, maybe the store worker thought he looked like a shoplifter or something, maybe he was gay and wanted some of that. who knows, who cares? maybe the OP is just overly sensitive.

the same does apply to me, what makes you think i am worried?
    well you are worried because

you feel the need to call the OP schizophrenic

yes some of us are wired to be

~more sensitive~

and some of us are wired to be

much much less sensitive

I am guessing you fall

into the later category

Indigo Newbie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LH919 View Post
    well you are worried because

you feel the need to call the OP schizophrenic

yes some of us are wired to be

~more sensitive~

and some of us are wired to be

much much less sensitive

I am guessing you fall

into the later category
    yes, i am much less sensitive to believing that people hearing voices means they have some kind of powers or creatures talking to them, it is more than likely an overly active imagination or a medical condition, known or unknown. and i didnt call him a schizo i wrote it seems like he MIGHT be a schizo. dont twist it.

when people claim to hear voices i would worry if i were you because most of the time it is a mental illness. no, you'd rather automatically believe the person has some supernatural power? lol

Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,058
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 1,880 Posts
    You can harness all that attention, negative and positive and use it for your own benefit and entertainment. I've been playing with a pretty cool technique that has taken the ambient psychic noise around me in public and trasnformed it into things I want and need.

For example, Before I even get out of bed I decide to place a shield of sorts around me, a filter. This energy filter I pray into place and ask it to intercept all negativity and turn it into money, cookies, cut flowers ( things I like.) As I go about my day I may notice someone thinking a creepy thought and at first I am " How Lame." But then I remember that their energy is going to be transmuted into goodies for me! Double win!

I have been using this technique for 3 years now and it works. Sometimes I change it up and have the filter bring me different stuff like awesome parking spaces or shoes. I do it just to see if it still works. LOL. and it does.

Your world doesn't have to be one of unpleasantness and intrusive energy. It can be a world that provides you abundant energy resources that are at your command.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 414
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    basically what ghostly is trying to say was that, there was no basis of the OP having any "abilities" and maybe shouldn't conclude that their problems are causes of their spirituality but rather psychologically or internally caused. they said they feel people watching them all the time. and pointed out one experience where the OP felt someone watching them and turned around to see them laughing. whichever way you twist this, there really isnt any plausible reason to conclude they would have "abilities" on the basis of the fact that they felt insecure being in public places. so LH919 what are you even trying to argue?

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    @curiosstranger

I fully understand where you are coming from and I would agree that to a stranger, my post sounds like I am paranoid. So to explain myself a little bit better I will quickly divulge my story. First lets start off with tests I've had done to check my health:

MRI - Completely Healthy
    Eye Test - Normal
    Retina Exam - Healthy
    Field vision test - Healthy
    Cognitive test - Perfectly normal, a bit better

My story: At 16 I had surgery and was put under, but I was so afraid that I peaked and I visited what people refer to as the "state of one" or "collective consciousness" or what some call "heaven". I'm not going to describe but the point is that it shook my reality inside out. When I woke up after surgery I was "stuck" you could say with my 3rd eye open.

Since then, here's what's been happening: I see energy, I see auras, I see people's feelings. It sounds weird, but that's what its like to have "abilities" (for a lack of a better word). I can feel exactly what people feel that I am close to. For example, I dated a girl for 2 years then because I felt like she felt I couldn't sleep or do anything. The day before she broke up with me I rented the movie "The Breakup". Is this indication I have abilities? No, absolutely not, that would be an irrational assumption. But when you can see the things I can - and feel - your world changes around you.

I am an empath too so my sensitivity is heightened. Not to mention I have traces of mind'reading' and precognition (tested time and time again). SO how did this whole 'paranoid' "people looking at me thing" start?

Well, because I am 'stuck' with my third eye open I feel absolutely EVERYONE'S energy spilling over. At first, I rejected the idea that I had abilities and thought I went crazy. So then I started seeing people for help (professionals). They all said I was fine. But still I kept rejecting that I could see energies and feel them so I went on trying to ignore it. But it got the worst of me because the more I pushed it away the worse it came back. What I mean is that because I could feel other's energies I began looking at the people that were spilling their energy and subconsciously (at the time I didn't know it) send them negative energy back. When you do that people notice you and begin looking (mostly puzzled)

ANYWAYS. After a while it became a habit. Now within seconds I can get anyone's attention just by thinking it. I can get people to turn around in lectures.

AND I can always feel when someone is looking at me. I make eye contact about 95% of the time after feeling someone's gaze (its more like the energy they send you). So before I became 'paranoid', I tested my theory over and over, and it happened every time. The guy at the store, he kept looking over at me the whole time (I was there for a while waiting for my sis). And I felt his gaze every time. THEN, when I turned around he was in the middle of telling a joke to another worker, while they were both looking at me, and when I caught his gaze he walked away and she just giggled.

So ya, it sounds weird, and you know what, sometimes I wish I was paranoid so I can go to a psychiatrist and they can prescribe me pills to make it go away. But when the psych thinks you are normal, what then?

So I went to get brain scans and eye tests (which all came back normal). You see I eliminated all my options before saying "I have abilities".

And it's not fun being unlike everybody I know with things happening to me that I can't explain. So I would appreciate it if people didn't throw around medical diagnoses like they knew what they were talking about.
    Last edited by statusone; 04-25-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I have to add, yes I had low self esteem even before this started. So to Ghostly, that's what people with low self-esteem do - they worry. And when things like these start happening your irrational worrying gets mixed with rational occurrences that are proven over and over and you are in a ditch because you don't know if you are being rational or irrational.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 414
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    well that story is beautiful statusone. and im glad we heard the real story behind it. so i guess as far as grounding goes its a matter of shielding and filtering. gl to you. and now we know you are not paranoid just hypersensitive and very empathic.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    yes, i am much less sensitive to believing that people hearing voices means they have some kind of powers or creatures talking to them, it is more than likely an overly active imagination or a medical condition, known or unknown. and i didnt call him a schizo i wrote it seems like he MIGHT be a schizo. dont twist it.

when people claim to hear voices i would worry if i were you because most of the time it is a mental illness. no, you'd rather automatically believe the person has some supernatural power? lol
    congratulations

in being indoctrinated

and a confirmed believer

in the psuedo science of psychiatry

enjoyed your limited view

and duller sensitivity

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    @Ghostly, LH919 has a point. It seems you are very narrow minded and limited in your thought processes.

Not only that, LH919 isn't really spinning anything, he/she is saying it like it is. Actually, YOU are the one spinning things. Have you noticed that I never said I could hear voices? But for some reason you assumed I can? So maybe you should reconsider who you point the finger at.

And please, if you are trying to unload some negativity, do it elsewhere.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    You can shield yourself from other people's energy. Use your aura. You can turn your empathy on and off. Just tell yourself when you want it active/inactive. You have to really believe you can turn off your abilities. You won't lose them... it's more like a "snooze" button. Just like mediums who communicate with the deceased can take breaks if they want to... so can you from your abilities. Tell yourself when you want a break, if you want a physical confirmation... let yourself feel the relaxation of the break. Anytime I feel uppity, I say to myself "I am calm and collected." I don't like keeping empathy on because I dislike getting a pain out of nowhere and trying to figure out who it's coming from (I'm still in training for a few things).

During my progression on this path, I was having a lot of difficulty balancing my new abilities with "regular" life... and my family was telling me a lot "helloooo? where are you?" --- in lala land of course =/

This ad goes away when you register.

So now I know I can turn it off. I just tell myself to "Just be. Exist in the moment." Sometimes I catch myself saying, "Ok self, let's watch this movie for my partner because he wants to enjoy it with you." As an example. Otherwise I will sit there in my thoughts and not react and he gets upset because I'm not "all there." But now I know I can be! I just wasn't because I perceived it that way (and I had to learn that). Perception. Perception. Perception.

You have the ability to put yourself in any mindset you want to, if you want to. Always follow your heart though. Know that all things positive that you feel are a reflection of your inner self... and anything negative you may feel is a product of our "human programming" and we can shut that off and dispose of the parts we feel we no longer need to feel/experience for the rest of this incarnation (after first understanding why we had to feel them in the first place).
    Last edited by OBEsprite; 04-26-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    Snoochie BoochiesHidden Content = an intentional experiment.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to OBEsprite For This Useful Post:

statusone (04-27-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12