WHY does this happen to me? What does it mean?

You got questions? We have answers.
WHY does this happen to me? What does it mean? «  » by Jane Madison
I knew, days before Whitney Houston's death that she was going to die. What I would like to know is WHY?
What's the reason or purpose behind it? I couldn't change anything.

People think that you're nuts when you tell them stuff like this.
Jane Madison

«  » by Rum
only when you tell them after if you tell them before they usually get scared
Rum

«  » by Jane Madison
Rum, you are correct. This time, I told someone before, and that is exactly how he has reacted.
But what I want to know is WHY, what is the purpose or reason that this happens to me. Does anyone know? TIA.
Jane Madison

«  » by Rum
Sry Jane I could only guess at an answer in that some people are just able to pick up on events like this that a lot of people are going to be thinking about.
Rum

«  » by Jane Madison
Rum wrote:Sry Jane I could only guess at an answer in that some people are just able to pick up on events like this that a lot of people are going to be thinking about.

Rum, what about stuff that happened to like a friend or specifically a co-worker? What about that?
Again, any reason or purpose? I couldn't change anything.
Jane Madison

«  » by Rum
Maybe one of these times you will be able to do something and you will know its real because of past experiences. If you hadn't of had these experiences you would probably ignore it.
Rum

«  » by rabana
you can learn to use abilities, to have some control over them and so on. this one i guess one is called precognition. it may be related to clairvoyance, remote viewing, clairaudience and others. do an IS search for threads about these abilities.

this thread is a kind of an index but a place to start types of psychic abilities
rabana

«  » by LH919
Jane Madison wrote:I knew, days before Whitney Houston's death that she was going to die. What I would like to know is WHY?
What's the reason or purpose behind it? I couldn't change anything.

People think that you're nuts when you tell them stuff like this.

Why? Because you are connected to all that is and your 3rd eye is functioning. When you ~know~ things such as these that you can do nothing about

it serves to remind you of your capability and to access it when you find yourself in a time of need of it.

People are conditioned to be disconnected ~caged off~.

It is that state of being that is insane, not the reverse.

And would like to add that you need not follow any teachings or techniques that another has ~designed~ for you. You already have the capability. Just continue to access it and practice.
LH919

«  » by sshenry
If you will - knowing about events like Whitney Houston's death - or other events you CAN'T control helps you to come to grips with the fact that, well, that you have the gift! Like any other gift you can exercise it - make it grow - learn to use it; put it to use in your own life. But first you have to be confident that you DO have the gift.

Start by keeping a journal. Every time you get a precognition - a feeling - write it down (with the date). Leave a line or two underneath so that when and if it comes true you can note when it happened and the details.

I know it doesn't seem very useful at the moment, but in time you can develop this for use in your own life as well as the lives of those around you :)
sshenry

«  » by rabana
thats right. you can learn about it and turn it into a blessing.
rabana

«  » by ShadowReaper
@Jane. Can I ask you a question. Do you feel as if you are on a true spiritual journey in your life?
ShadowReaper

«  » by Jane Madison
LH919 wrote:Why? Because you are connected to all that is and your 3rd eye is functioning. When you ~know~ things such as these that you can do nothing about

it serves to remind you of your capability and to access it when you find yourself in a time of need of it.

People are conditioned to be disconnected ~caged off~.

It is that state of being that is insane, not the reverse.

And would like to add that you need not follow any teachings or techniques that another has ~designed~ for you. You already have the capability. Just continue to access it and practice.

LH919, thanks for your response. I don't want to appear ungrateful or argumentative, but this is not anything that I have any control over; it's something that just happens to me.
I wouldn't know how to access it, if my life depended on it.

This is what it's like: I get in the car and turn my radio on. Whitney Huston is just beginning her song.
For the first time since I can remember, I am acutely listening to the lyrics... "[b:p9rpl0ln][FONT=&]bittersweet memories[/FONT][/b:p9rpl0ln].. [b:p9rpl0ln][FONT=&]that is all that I'm taking with me[/FONT][/b:p9rpl0ln].. [b:p9rpl0ln][FONT=&]So, goodbye. Please, don't cry[/FONT][/b:p9rpl0ln].." And from then on, all that I have in my head are her voice and those lyrics.. over and over and over again.
I tell my friend that I believe that Whitney Houston is going to die. And a couple days thereafter, she dies and I hear about it on CNN.

[b:p9rpl0ln]I don't know anything about a third eye[/b:p9rpl0ln]. I wish that I did.

It's nothing that I can access or practice. It's something that just happens to me. If I thought that I could access it or practice it, I would do so to pick out winning lottery tickets for the Mega Millions Lottery or The California Lotto. I would immediately open nationwide orphanages for animals, children and any adult who needs shelter.
That's what I would do. I'm serious.
Jane Madison

«  » by Jane Madison
rabana wrote:thats right. you can learn about it and turn it into a blessing.
It seems to be happening more and more. I've known shortly before public people such as Whitney Houston passed that they were going to pass, but this is the first time that I told someone about it BEFORE someone died. I felt kind of stupid asking my friend to remind me that I told him that Whitney Houston was going to die. But I did it.

On a personal level I've had experiences with this "knowing before something happens" too. For example, I've felt [i:2s1kq2vu]compelled [/i:2s1kq2vu]to tell someone something and then shortly thereafter, they got in an accident and and remembered the conversation I initiated was about exactly what happened to them.
It can be emotionally draining on me.
One interesting point is that some people don't like you or are uncomfortable around you because of it, and others are completely the opposite.

If there is anyway I could turn this "knowing stuff" into something positive, I would. I just wish that I knew how. Sincerely.
Jane Madison

«  » by Jane Madison
ShadowReaper wrote:@Jane. Can I ask you a question. Do you feel as if you are on a true spiritual journey in your life?

I don't know what you mean by that question.
What I think about a lot is how much I've always wanted to take care of homeless animals and children. Why are there not orphanages to provide shelter for them? I think the "foster parent" system, while okay for some children is devastating for others.

I've always pictured a place where animals, children and adults who are very much like children can take care of each other in a symbiotic way. All animals want is love and children can provide them with love, while animals can teach children responsibility. Adults who can not care for themselves are very much like young children and can take care of the animals in ways where actual younger children may not. I just picture this place, but in a big way.. like all over the U.S. and perhaps in other countries.

May I ask you a question? Why did you choose the name Shadow Reaper? Just curious. :)
Jane Madison

«  » by LH919
Jane Madison wrote:LH919, thanks for your response. I don't want to appear ungrateful or argumentative, but this is not anything that I have any control over; it's something that just happens to me.
I wouldn't know how to access it, if my life depended on it.

This is what it's like: I get in the car and turn my radio on. Whitney Huston is just beginning her song.
For the first time since I can remember, I am acutely listening to the lyrics... "[b:2ockkznb]bittersweet memories[/b:2ockkznb].. [b:2ockkznb]that is all that I'm taking with me[/b:2ockkznb].. [b:2ockkznb]So, goodbye. Please, don't cry[/b:2ockkznb].." And from then on, all that I have in my head are her voice and those lyrics.. over and over and over again.
I tell my friend that I believe that Whitney Houston is going to die. And a couple days thereafter, she dies and I hear about it on CNN.

[b:2ockkznb]I don't know anything about a third eye[/b:2ockkznb]. I wish that I did.

It's nothing that I can access or practice. It's something that just happens to me. If I thought that I could access it or practice it, I would do so to pick out winning lottery tickets for the Mega Millions Lottery or The California Lotto. I would immediately open nationwide orphanages for animals, children and any adult who needs shelter.
That's what I would do. I'm serious.

Your 3rd eye is the chakra that resides within your brain. It process the energy of knowing.

How you access this capability is you begin to ask yourself what you know.

You take pause when there are things you wish to know and focus on that energetic processing and see if you do know.

You will find at times you will know things and at other times you will not.

The point is to ask your own wisdom and learn to trust it as your accuracy increases.

Please do not be concerned about being argumentative. It is an unsettling skill to discover.

The discovery takes time to integrate.
LH919

«  » by rabana
i hope you take some time to really examine this site jane, especially the threads about abilities. your answers are all there, spoken by individuals like yourself with abilities. one thing that might help you is to realize you are not unique or alone with it. others have been thru it, all thru history, and found their way.
rabana

«  » by ShadowReaper
@jamie. Well basically when someone is on a true spirital journey then their abilities start to develop. I chose the name because my father recently passed away.
ShadowReaper

«  » by mrs soul
My name is Whitney so when I introduced myself to someone at the bar the day before W.H. died I wasn't shocked that the conversation turned to Whitney Houston (I always hear that when people learn my name). He began to talk about what a shame it was that such a huge talent had passed away. My husband and I told him that she was still alive but he kept saying that she had just passed away. I was a little shocked when I turned on the tv the next day to hear that she had passed away that day.
mrs soul

«  » by LH919
Jane also be really careful with external advice and people who offer to train you how to utilize these skills

The reason being is that there are some who actively look for those of us with these skills, try to recruit them for their own purposes or try to hinder and control the skill so it cannot be used to it's fullest potential.

You have the answers within you.
LH919