How did you show your love today?

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.

How did you show your love today?

«  » by AmazonPrincess
You are looking yourself in the mirror as you are having a huge smile on your face. You had a busy and tiring day but something brightened it. You just didn't say "I love you" to someone. The words are not always enough if they are not followed by actions. You actually made that person to feel your love.
So how did you show your love today? :)

AmazonPrincess

Blogs: 30

I let them be who they are without the burden of my expectations.
Everything is ok

Blogs: 9

I spent time with a friend I was losing, I called her up and we hung out :)
Sable Hilt

Today I had a busy day since I'm moving to another apartment. When I arrived there, I heard a squeal .... it was coming from a baby abandoned kitty! The little one was a bit scared but I approached it and took it in my hands. It was so adorable! But...I have a dog already and my apartment is too small for 2 pets.... I heard then suddenly a voice "mom look! a kitty!" and a pretty little girl came close to me, staring at the kitty but she was a bit afraid to caress it. I told her "don't be afraid sweetie, you can touch the kitty". As the little girl started playing with the kitty with hesitation, her mother came closer to me. "Do you mind take the kitty at home? I just found it here and I have already a pet". Her little girl started jumping up and down saying "mom let's take it!!!". I handed the kitty carefully to the woman's hands and with a big smile I said "please take it and make your daughter happy." She looked at me, then at her daughter and she nodded. With one hand she was holding the kitty and with her other hand her daughter's hand. A big smile on my face and I headed to my new apartment :)
AmazonPrincess

I fluffed my dads pillows, got him in bed, tucked him in with his John Wayne blanket and kissed him goodnight.
pebble

Blogs: 4

I cleaned up our apartment some - hung his shirts up and then I took his hands in my own hands and we made love sweetly and happily.

He cooked me dinner, smoothed aloe vera on my sunburn, and congratulated me when I made several strikes in a row on wii bowling (even though he was my component).

This is love and this is the action of loving.
Astara

Blogs: 7

I woke-up and let my presence be known on planet earth.
I sent telepathic beams to all my friends out there beyond the milky-way and had a shower, become one with myself again after being harassed by two naked blonds in my sleep allllllllllllllllll night long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWP9LWeE0-I

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWP9LWeE0-I[/url]
Indiglow

" wrote: being harassed by two naked blonds in my sleep all night long.

Nasty dreams....!!!! ;)
AmazonPrincess

I know....it's awful, i'm defiantly going to confession this weekend to have a word with my priest.
It's just not good enough, I asked not to be lead into temptation and to be delivered from freakin evil?
I bet he tells me he has no jurisdiction what so ever, over Mother Nature and her blessed ones.....

Ha Ha I didn't seem to have any ether.
Indiglow

Some mins ago I have been talking to a friend of mine who had a terrible fight with another friend. For the first time I talked to her bluntly, I told her to stop expecting for others to define what she is but to find out who she is through personal realization. If she has to revaluate the friendship with the other girl, then she must do this. She told me this "thank you so much, I love you" and I replied "i love you more, i will be there for you anytime you need me". :)
AmazonPrincess

I think your friend and her friend might have been the two blonds harassing me in my sleep this morning?
We were all sitting on a picnic table in some garden somewhere and they were fighting with each other.
One of them stormed off and the other one went in chase taking my spirit along for the ride.
I remember flying past plant pots with lovely flowers in and up some stairs into the house and we were all naked. :o
Tell your friends to stop getting so emotional, they have very powerful emotions that disturb my beauty sleep.
That is if it was them?
Indiglow

" wrote:I think your friend and her friend might have been the two blonds harassing me in my sleep this morning?
We were all sitting on a picnic table in some garden somewhere and they were fighting with each other.
One of them stormed off and the other one went in chaise taking my spirit along for the ride.
Tell your friends to stop getting so emotional, they have very powerful emotions that disturb my beauty sleep.
That is if it was them?

LOL they are not blondes!!!
AmazonPrincess

Not naturally i know, we were all naked remember. ha ha
Indiglow

" wrote:How did you show your love today?

I gave someone the bird on my way to work.
Morningspark

Blogs: 2

Next to my new apartment, there is a lady around 70 years old and today I helped take care of her flowers. :)
The best part is when she gave me homemade lemonade and chocolate cookies! Yum :)
AmazonPrincess

" wrote:I gave someone the bird on my way to work.

I would of wave to her but that is me tho. :)

Kindly bought some things at McDonalds to my family. :) For one
Steve

" wrote:I gave someone the bird on my way to work.

I LOL'ed
Sable Hilt

I held my daughter next to me and gave her lots of kisses, and massaged her back while she was eating. :)
desire knowledge

Blogs: 26

i gave my foster dad a hug n thanked him for everything
Sneakers

I also watched my father (who had molested me as a child) holding my daughter and smiled the whole time and could still give him a hug before he had to leave :) That's the beauty of unconditional love!

***I guess this ties in with my other post on unconditional love. For Though he did what he did I was able to forgive him and still want him in our lives, yet that doesn't mean I have to leave her alone with him, but I harbor no resentment towards him for what occurred. :)
desire knowledge

Blogs: 26