Free Energy Readings, Humiliating Insults, and Lampooning by Indigo Dog!

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
I don't know how to post food :(
looking

Blogs: 16

No doubt you,re feeling tired. Have to find the option on the sclerotherapy as I don,t do doctors. Dropping 20#,s should probably help though with the stretches you posted. Done deal...LOL...I always have kids moving in and out...just hope it,s not the newly married one...Thanks sista...Love ya..xxoo

btw.....sincere love and thanks to you and SS for helping me to trust again.
Kchi Migwech Gzheminido Kinagego
makwaiskwew

Blogs: 9

" wrote:I did a reading for Cuspie and it disappeared. I must be too amped or something.

Well the gist of it was that the guy across the street is a slob so don't date him.

Take a Spanish class for your career.

You are going to be extremely wealthy and make a lot of money, but you kind of suck at managing your money so hire an accountant or some kind of financial advisor to steer you through the pitfalls and learn to manage it better. ( You are too generous with your family and they suck at managing money too.)

I'm amazed that you are going to be so rich. I'm also amazed that you have almost no skill at allocating your wealth. Please be careful at first you are going to want to spend like crazy. Hire a professional to help you with your financial planning. You heard it here first.

I love you bright soul.

^.^ Thanks ID :) And yep. I suck at money, but...that's partially cuz I don't care about it and think it's worthless and meaningless. It's a vicious cycle hehe :D Anyways Thank you again, and tell me if my reading reappears in this dimension. I'm dying to read it lol :D
Cusp_Child

Blogs: 3

" wrote:I don't know how to post food :(

Me either. We'll work on it together ^.^ ...omg we could totally solve world hunger if we do!!! :D
Cusp_Child

Dear Cuspie,
It drove me nuts for a few minutes. I also mentioned that I always feel a twin like energy when I read your posts. It is like one person posting but two distinct and different energies. Does that mean anything to you?

I'm sorry you don't care about money because you are going to encounter a lot of it. * Is jealous*
Indigo Dog

Blogs: 29

" wrote:Dear Cuspie,
It drove me nuts for a few minutes. I also mentioned that I always feel a twin like energy when I read your posts. It is like one person posting but two distinct and different energies. Does that mean anything to you?

I'm sorry you don't care about money because you are going to encounter a lot of it. * Is jealous*

Hmm. Is there anything more you can tell me about the energy or...energies? I think I may know, but haven't honestly explored it.
Cusp_Child

Do you need help Indigo Dog. I can pitch in with the free insult parts. Free really. No charge.
Celticknot

Blogs: 2

OK, whenever I read a post of yours I get a double image off the energy. It is almost like an echo. When you first joined I thought it was because there was a username problem, but that wasn't fitting the energy signal.

I"m only guessing, but I wonder if you are a twin or the surviving one of a twins where the other twin died in the womb. Anyway, I recognise you by that energy echo when I read your posts. It is unique to you and looks like overlapping spheres of multi colored soft light.

Schizophrenia looks totally different to me on a psychic level BTW so I rule that one out.
Indigo Dog

" wrote:Do you need help Indigo Dog. I can pitch in with the free insult parts. Free really. No charge.

LMAO! I would consider that an early Christmas present if you did! Fire away!
Indigo Dog

ok. doit. (ducks her head)
rabana

Blogs: 4

Stands by to randomly offer insults.

Rabana you are a veggie head.
Celticknot

" wrote:Stands by to randomly offer insults.

Rabana you are a veggie head.

i take that as a compliment. if rabana (RAH-bah-nah, not like banana) were a real word in spanish it would mean 'female radish'.:)
rabana

" wrote:ok. doit. (ducks her head)

My Rabana,

You exotic and spicy creature you! the back is better I see. Less stabs of pain and better sleep. Good. Your lover feels neglected and is pouty lately. ( Maybe he should try harder.)

There is a place where you donate your time and goods near where you live. You will meet an important new friend there soon. This person will be instrumental in moving your business ideas forward. This person will be a catalyst for taking your dreams and making them a physical reality. It is a combative ( not the right word) highly emotional and intense relationship but it works for both of you. Lots of fun, drama and productivity.

I like how your hair looks now. You look mysterious, smart and a little dangerous in a sexy cougar kind of way.

Does your husband rub your feet? More of that please.

I had no idea that the paths and walk ways around where you work were so immaculate. I'm impressed.

The recent stress has taken a toll on your digestion. Poor darling. It is OK to indulge in a little therapeutic comfort food.

I keep seeing your man hovering around you trying to get attention, looks from you. This is very annoying to you and drives you nuts. It makes you want to torture him more than he deserves. My god woman, give him a break and love him a little. You will feel the benefit of that for weeks afterwards.

My teeth and gums feel weird all of a sudden. Take care of your teeth.

Your energy is breathtaking BTW. Right now it is kind of crimson and white with touches of misty Indigo. No wonder why you are so delicious to your husband! Lol.

I count you among my favorite luminaries.
Indigo Dog

" wrote:OK, whenever I read a post of yours I get a double image off the energy. It is almost like an echo. When you first joined I thought it was because there was a username problem, but that wasn't fitting the energy signal.

I"m only guessing, but I wonder if you are a twin or the surviving one of a twins where the other twin died in the womb. Anyway, I recognise you by that energy echo when I read your posts. It is unique to you and looks like overlapping spheres of multi colored soft light.

Schizophrenia looks totally different to me on a psychic level BTW so I rule that one out.

Thanks for that :0) ...And it does make me wonder. ...My energy does feel like two distinct... somethings Idk lol. But I didn't think it would be like, THAT noticeable lol ^.^ How does my energy echo?
Cusp_Child

lots of truth in that. mostly everything around me is untidy tho. i gave up trying to work on that.
rabana

" wrote:Steph,

Ravishing Earth Mother, closet sex Goddess, temporarily tamed warrior woman, you are going to be naughty. You are going there and you are going to like it. All I can say to that is " It is about damn time!!"

Really, that whole wardrobe doesn't fit anymore, isn't in style anymore and no longer reflects back to you the beauty you truly possess. Burn it. Burn all of it! Burn it and go into debt buying the wardrobe of your dominatrix dreams. I'm not even half kidding about this. Your clothing is making you look like a broke ass Sunday school teacher on holiday and it isn't serving you at all!

I see you experimenting with the occult and Feminine energies in and sensual way. This is a good path, empowering and a choice that will give you the courage to demand more from your partners.

I think your feet are endearing. They are what set you apart from all others. Instead of trying to cover them up, paint them and adorn them with polish, perfume and toe rings. Think of them as baby Pug puppies. Everyone loves puppies.

Ditch all forms of religion and formal spirituality. Focus instead on pure physical satisfaction and hedonism. There is an inspiration there that is waiting for you to unwrap it. The spiritual stuff is clouding your vision lately. Drop it for now. You'll know when you are on the other side of that bridge of knowledge and you can again be more spiritual. For now it should all serve what you feel, touch, eat, taste, smell, hear and speak.

You will be offered a trip with your parents or relatives. Turn that offer down and take the more dangerous vacation opportunity. ( Not the Route66 one another one that will be offered to you next month.)

The brakes on the drivers side of the red car need looking at.

What the hell is that noise? Is the cat getting sick. Good lord. Poor thing.

You are the epitome of woman. I love you.

Doggie my love - you ARE a phenomenal woman! And you've got me grinning ear to ear. Route 66 IS going to happen btw. But I'll keep my eye out for next month. Maybe I'll be out of my walking cast by then (silly me is HAVING to pay attention to her feet now - double break in the toe joint and just above in the foot). And WHO told you about my wardrobe? *looks around closet for the peep hole* Guess you didn't see the pieces I've been buying on the sly :D ;)

So I'm going there am I? I can live with that :D Time for a little hedonism :D

Love you babe!
sshenry

Blogs: 106

*Revises insults*

Offers intuitive insults.
Celticknot

P.S. Doggie - when I read this the cat was hocking up a hairball AND the car was already scheduled for a break check on Monday :D ;)
sshenry

"Sex maniac hedonist", she yells as they march Henry off to the gallows followed by radish woman.
Celticknot

" wrote:"Sex maniac hedonist", she yells as they march Henry off to the gallows followed by radish woman.

Hang me with a silk rope please :D
sshenry