Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Question about haunted Houses, Evil spirits and Exorcism

Okay, I found this HUGE beautiful holuse that is going for very cheap (Because it's reported to be hanuted and people don't liver there very long) i was wondering if i were to move into this house is there a way to communicate with the evil spirits and get them to leave? Is there a way to stop the hauntings? and "clean the house? I am kinda scared aof being pocessed by this evil spirit and don't want to end up having to have a an Exorcism like Emily Rose. So is there a way to get past this "evil entity". and live in peace?

Banned
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 245
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Sage the place from top to bottom and surround it in a ring of blessed salt. You can also try hanging a protective sign over the door or drawing one in oil on the windows. Firmly tell the spirit to leave.
    Do not attempt to communicate with it. You're opening up a line of communication you don't want, you just want it out if it is in fact an evil entity to begin with. It may not be "evil" at all.
    Possession is not as common as all that.
    (And the movie is actually based on the life of a woman named Anneliese Michel and what was happened very differently from the movie.)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entry10000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Don't be fooled about the cleansings, those are old housewives tales to make people feel better. If that house is haunted, then stay away, because spirits play big mind games on people, if it's a poltergeist type, then whoever stays there is in deep trouble.
    Some house are alive in theselves, and buildings can possess people too, this is not as often as hauntings, but it is bad, it's not a nice feeling when it feels like you were just swallowed whole by something you thought you owned, then owns you and you start losing more and more of yourself, your original self.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by D a n e View Post
    Okay, I found this HUGE beautiful holuse that is going for very cheap (Because it's reported to be hanuted and people don't liver there very long) i was wondering if i were to move into this house is there a way to communicate with the evil spirits and get them to leave? Is there a way to stop the hauntings? and "clean the house? I am kinda scared aof being pocessed by this evil spirit and don't want to end up having to have a an Exorcism like Emily Rose. So is there a way to get past this "evil entity". and live in peace?

Okay.
    Don't communicate with anything in the house.
    Once I had to do a house clearing for a woman with at least 6 spirits residing. Others were passing through the house as it was a vortex, or spiritual portal. This may be another vortex type situation.
    Let me tell you, we had to open the gates to Bifrost. Heimdallr was there and everything. It was serious freakin business. Not funny either. Shit was scary.
    In that situation I had to cut a spirit from a 2 year old's body, as it was attempting to possess her. (A couple weeks later the child was admitted to the emergency room; her physical body took a major hit, but she recovered.)

When it comes to using sage...
    It's like cleaning a really grimy table with a sponge. There's still residue everywhere, and you still need something to wipe up the residue, or spiritually "ground" the residue.

Basically we saged the entire house at least three times at different points in the year, but didn't understand why it would only last a short while. (maybe half a week)
    Sage sharply raises the vibration of things, but for a house it only unsticks the grime.
    The main reason why sage works for getting rid of spirits is because it raises the vibration to an uncomfortable state for most spirits to reside in. (not all)
    We finally figured out that if we sharply raise the vibration quickly, but then ground everything, it gets rid of the grime, and no spirits could withstand the sudden change from high vibration to low.
    To raise we burned sage, used slips of paper (similar to Japanese Omikuji) and sage oil. To ground we used black tourmaline and focused on expanding the tourmaline grounding energy throughout the house. (very exasperating)
    After that, we were able to finally safely lay down a 6 point crystal grid around the house.

The story is a bit too long to have to explain, but it doesn't sound safe to me and I personally wouldn't. It's too much trouble and ghosts aren't the greatest friends. Especially when they get hungry.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    If you are even a little bit scared about them then you will be a lot more scared when you will observe the hauntings, and the evil entity will feed on your fear.
    Do you know even if the entity is evil or not and how powerful that entity is? Details of the hauntings may help.
    Keeping an attitude like " hey evil spirit. So its you. whats up?" + sheilding yourself against the negative energy may help co-exist with the spirit (if it is evil).
    But I dont know what will happen if the spirit is too powerful.
    In all those discovery channel haunted house serials ( I dont know if they are true or not) , That I have seen shows that ultimately no psychic , no sage.. were able to stop the hauntings and ultimately the humans had to leave the house.
    It is best to not buy the house.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Cleansings do work, they are not an old housewifes tale, and a lot of tales about old houses are exaggerated,
    the spirits made 'extra evil' in tales and the people living there one after another feed the entities with fear before moving out,
    which magnifies the problem.

But if you are scared of the hauntings and posession even when thinking of buying it, don't buy it.
    Fear is the main thing any harmful spirit feeds on.
    "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

'A man is but the product of his thoughts, what he thinks, he becomes'

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    In order to get rid of a ghost either contact it and tell it to go towards the lightand be judged or get a priest to.
    In order to get rid of an evil spirit get a spiritual guide or priest to help you.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Don't be fooled about the cleansings, those are old housewives tales to make people feel better. If that house is haunted, then stay away, because spirits play big mind games on people, if it's a poltergeist type, then whoever stays there is in deep trouble.
    Some house are alive in theselves, and buildings can possess people too, this is not as often as hauntings, but it is bad, it's not a nice feeling when it feels like you were just swallowed whole by something you thought you owned, then owns you and you start losing more and more of yourself, your original self.
    oh, lawd. lol So even if I am very spiritually strong i still can't do anything? I have also heard that they only can be channled through your fear. So if I'm not scared of it... then can it still hurt me?

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreTheSun View Post

Okay.
    Don't communicate with anything in the house.
    Once I had to do a house clearing for a woman with at least 6 spirits residing. Others were passing through the house as it was a vortex, or spiritual portal. This may be another vortex type situation.
    Let me tell you, we had to open the gates to Bifrost. Heimdallr was there and everything. It was serious freakin business. Not funny either. Shit was scary.
    In that situation I had to cut a spirit from a 2 year old's body, as it was attempting to possess her. (A couple weeks later the child was admitted to the emergency room; her physical body took a major hit, but she recovered.)

When it comes to using sage...
    It's like cleaning a really grimy table with a sponge. There's still residue everywhere, and you still need something to wipe up the residue, or spiritually "ground" the residue.

Basically we saged the entire house at least three times at different points in the year, but didn't understand why it would only last a short while. (maybe half a week)
    Sage sharply raises the vibration of things, but for a house it only unsticks the grime.
    The main reason why sage works for getting rid of spirits is because it raises the vibration to an uncomfortable state for most spirits to reside in. (not all)
    We finally figured out that if we sharply raise the vibration quickly, but then ground everything, it gets rid of the grime, and no spirits could withstand the sudden change from high vibration to low.
    To raise we burned sage, used slips of paper (similar to Japanese Omikuji) and sage oil. To ground we used black tourmaline and focused on expanding the tourmaline grounding energy throughout the house. (very exasperating)
    After that, we were able to finally safely lay down a 6 point crystal grid around the house.

The story is a bit too long to have to explain, but it doesn't sound safe to me and I personally wouldn't. It's too much trouble and ghosts aren't the greatest friends. Especially when they get hungry.
    Hungry? for my fear of them? haha and interesting story.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leavingterra View Post
    Sage the place from top to bottom and surround it in a ring of blessed salt. You can also try hanging a protective sign over the door or drawing one in oil on the windows. Firmly tell the spirit to leave.
    Do not attempt to communicate with it. You're opening up a line of communication you don't want, you just want it out if it is in fact an evil entity to begin with. It may not be "evil" at all.
    Possession is not as common as all that.
    (And the movie is actually based on the life of a woman named Anneliese Michel and what was happened very differently from the movie.)
    Okay thanks and thats what I mean't. I don't know why I put Emily Rose. lmao

This ad goes away when you register.