ancient giants photos

Are they out there? Some believe they've seen them in person. Some even say they are reptiles. What do you say?
" wrote:That video is profound.

Glad you enjoyed! There is a lot of material in here that I don't believe has been seen before in detail, exciting stuff :)
Luke

I like that video - I tried googling nearly every artifact that was shown and found no other references to them.
I'm not really sure what to make of it to be honest - as someone commented on the vid - if all of that stuff is real, its time to ask some serious questions!
Squawk

Blogs: 8

" wrote:if all of that stuff is real, its time to ask some serious questions!

It's very real. You could say it is more real than the world that has been pulled over the peoples/sheeps eyes. Those who wish to suppress this knowledge have been doing so for a long long time, this is why most people have no idea it even exists.
Luke

Exactly.

And of course they are the ones who benefit from it. You can see the clear correlation of the hidden history of man that has been re-written. In my case I Just feel things spiritually ya know? I don't get caught up in the internet forums of evil conspiracies anymore. It's just a clear fact that our true nature and history is something that has been covered up. And you can tell by the symbols use, which are exactly the same as the Egypt pyramids among others, that there is a clear connection from our hidden history to the Illuminism of today. The Ancient Mysteries as they call them. It's easy to see with the constellations and all that.

Furthermore it is telling that it was a world wide cultures. And similar things were found not just in asia or europe, but South America!

I guarantee you those things are not even the tip of the iceberg. Who knows what's at the bottom of the vatican vault and other locations throughout the world.
AmentiHall

Blogs: 57

" wrote:Who knows what's at the bottom of the Vatican vault

You said it. As an institution, they have a lot to answer for in terms of suppression of artifacts. Grr.

On topic, I think those photos are shooped but I remain open to the idea that we can/may find archaeological evidence for Nephilim.
cjmax02

Blogs: 26

My Mum said something interesting after watching this video and hearing me rave on about why I haven't seen or heard these things before and all the conspiracies.

She said she'd seen all these things before in small newspaper articles and odd news reports over the years. It made me think...

What if it hasn't been covered up - what if people simply find this stuff which is totally unexplainable and it just gets put to one side - if no-one can explain it yet, what are they supposed to do about it? What else can they do but ignore it?

The Vatican coverups however I have no doubt about though lol! There is alot at stake with their 'power' that certain artifacts would possibly interfere with.
Squawk

You are right. These things ARE out there.

No one just gives a shit, and nobody with money and power puts the effort to really let humanity know about it. They would rather keep the knowledge to themselves.

There are MANY such artifacts and things which have been discovered, and even sometimes made the news. But they get put more as a backpage sidenote rather than something important. As I said, the backburner.

If a skull was found that predates the neanderthal and yet had even larger head structure than we do today. What can we do with that? It messes with the entire theory of evolution in regards to man and our idea of modern history. Because it doesn't fit....no one really cares to pay attention to it.

I can assure you there are very influential people in this world who know these things though...there is a reason there hasn't been a push towards it. Simultaenously, there ARE many people in powerful seats trying to push towards revealing this knowledge. But we've been in the darkness so long about it all, how does one do this? Fiction is a good start. And I think we are finally starting to see "more" through disclosure projects because an interest is peaking at this moment in time.

I've had the pleasure to meet a couple really wealthy people throughout my life. One of my friends his dad was a mason, he told me had entire collections of ancient relics and artificats. Many of these things are in the hands of private collectors.

And yes, I do truly beleive the Vatican to be the "heart" of where this cover-up started. At least by modern standards. And they left enough of the Ancient knowledge all over their rituals, in their bible, and even ceremonies for those wise enough to decipher it.
AmentiHall

" wrote:Exactly.

And of course they are the ones who benefit from it. You can see the clear correlation of the hidden history of man that has been re-written. In my case I Just feel things spiritually ya know? I don't get caught up in the internet forums of evil conspiracies anymore. It's just a clear fact that our true nature and history is something that has been covered up. And you can tell by the symbols use, which are exactly the same as the Egypt pyramids among others, that there is a clear connection from our hidden history to the Illuminism of today. The Ancient Mysteries as they call them. It's easy to see with the constellations and all that..

Nail on the head.

'They' have been here for thousands of years. Perhaps hundreds of thousands. I've also come across the story and photos of a rock MILLIONS of years old that had some how been threaded with gold throughout the inside so perfectly that it is impossible to contemplate how it was done even now. I just find it staggering that it is all here before the people, yet they dont want to look any further into it. The infamous eye of horus and the pyramid and the constellation of Orion come up again and again and again, yet for some strange reason people can not make the connection to todays world! Its right before their eyes yet they seem to have a blind spot. Although the reasons for this of course go much deeper, it involves the created hive mind and I personally believe that a 'fake reality broadcast' is being projected from the moon. I know that sounds 'far out' but all the evidence is there if you wish to go there, yet again right before the eyes of those with a conscious mind and heart that belongs to them and not the system. But that I believe is another thread in and of its self hehe :)

Edit: AmentiHall - just realised you said your friends father is a mason, same here! Although she actually has no idea exactly what her father actually is involved in, all she knows is that she must go for father and daughter days to take part in rituals under the great 'eye' and she believes he does a lot for charity (lol). I just don't feel it neccessary or wise to tell her what her father is actually a part of, complicated situation!
Luke

What the pyramid with all seeing eye represents to me beside everything else- is a lost memory- and the beginning of a new destiny for man. it also represents to me a lost memory of Atlantis - and who we were before we fell
AmentiHall

Thats interesting and I can see how you've come to that conclusion. For me it represents the intervention and manipulation by the 'watchers' and the third eye but this of course in the bigger scheme of things does represent a new destiny for man and a world full of experiences for us to learn from.
Luke

Oh for sure it represents lots of things :) that's the beauty of it.

For one the capstone disconnected from the rest of the pyramid shows the destiny of mankind as not yet fulfilled, our connection to god not yet reconnected. It's the unfinished pyramid with the capstone above it. It also has 13 layers, which sort of represents the dimensions of manifest and the Godhead, or the Elohim known as Anu to some. Sort of also at one point called a Sun God.

It also portrays the "divine" destiny of mankind was we rise back up to our original state. The top of the capstone could also represent the Source, All seeing eye- beyond the spiral stair case which can also sometimes be found within a pyramid.

It also represents the pyramid system, one which is based on possible slavery or prison system. The implementation of certain "watchers" to have a system from which it is based on a chain of command and hierarchy.

It can also represent the sort of "projection" of the eye as a manifest. If you imagine the top of a light, coned downwards- the light source illuminating the levels below. It is the Eye, or the Source, or in the case of some particular schools- the Grand architect/Creator, from which it's eye "illuminates" the levels below, creating order from chaos. In a sense, we are an "eye" too as we look downards, thsoe are the dimensions of physicality we perceive right now. Those below our "consciousness" or "eye." Quantum wise,we are discoverin the ancient things as a reality. Things are chaos until an eye looks to observe it.

Intervention and manipulation by the watchers, I agree. Those from Orion and some from Sirius......the Pyramid used to be a portal. And while the mystery schoos like to depict the capstone with bright pure gold on the top, I think the capstone was also crystaline IMO. Able to be used as a portal, and intermediary for multi-dimensional energy (aka our connection to the heavens, from which the missing capstone, represents our loss of this knowledge). In that video it has a video of the king like figure using the pyramid to control the workers/peasants, and there is a glowing object in the sky/cosmos whom he answers to. Showing the chain of command, hierarchy, and influence of the watchers in ancient knowledge.
AmentiHall

The amount of symbolism you can derive from it is incredible, and I don't feel that its even people seeing what they want to see. It is ment to represent all these things I believe so it's no wonder why it has been created and used for these thousands of years! I agree 100% with the crystalline capstone that was able to connect to the lower levels of the dimensions and the higher. It all makes perfect sense when you put the pieces together - anyway, interesting topic! :)
Luke

Are there any books you would suggest reading.. lately, I have been scrolling through channels, and watching the history channel etc, and they talk about the pyramids, and how all of these tunnels were built in the pyramid.. and one example was how were people able to carve something in caves without sufficient light.. they discovered that the early Egyptians created the first lightbulb.. that still works.. and then discovered by looking at these wall carvings all these "giant people", and spaceships flying away.. etc. I think it is amazing that people are kept out of the dark about these things.. if we were just told what is going on.. then maybe we wouldn't be asking so many questions, looking in the wrong places, knowing what to believe, who to believe.. etc. I think this is an amazing topic.. and if you have any books you would recommend reading, send them my way!

Thanks for the lovely chat, opinions.. and speaking your mind! :)
MBIERN2

Haha I know right?

It's incredible the information supressed from us. Sigh. And the Mystery Schools don't have all of it either. I bet a great range of things is in this know of only very few people in this world. And personally- I wouldn't even consider those people traditional "human beings" if you get my drift.

A couple things I think about pyramids: For one they were built as balance points. And the Great Pyramid was over a major vortex. This is why it could be used as a portal. Originally it was aligned with Sirius B, and through the pyramids- and as a sort of interdimensional window, could travel to and from great distances. There were wars, depicted in the Sumerian Mythos. The Great Pyramid was destroyed more than once, and rebuilt again more than once. The vortex here could of been considered the "heart chakra" of the planet. When the wars happened, including fall of Atlantis and other catastrophes, the earths axis got wobbled, or slightly knocked out of alignment. And thus the portals closed and the pyramid was no longer in alignment.

at another point it was rebuilt and aligned with Alcyone and pleadies. Allowing some of these groups to travel with ease to and from here.

Many "negative" groups were barred from entering this transport system. But they probably found a way through anyways. (obviously look at where we are now).

In this sense, even though it has been rebuilt, the origin and use of the Pyramids were far older. And there is a reason there were more pyramids built all over the world. They are reminders of this ancient knowledge and connection to ourselves in the cosmos. it is why they are all aligned with specific star systems, found at vortexes, and ley lines connect to one another. It's a power grid. And it is why they stand the test of time, interdimensionally they sort of span across time lines. It is also why the Masons built the nations capitol where it is today, and every single momnument was precariously placed where it is. Same goes for other major places, like the Vatican Obelisk, and the underground chambers.

There is more than one group which utilized the pyramids (in regards to "watchers") and it used to be protected by the Sirians. I guess at some point the Orion group among others took over (there was a rift between Sirians...here on earth, this is depicted in Sumerian mythos as Enki Vs Enlil).

The pyramid also has traditional mathematical formulas and even 666. It was said to "connect us to the heavens." And it did for a while...it's like sacred geoemtry, the shape of the pyramid and the alignment of it with the vortex, the alignment with star systems..among other things was used as an accessway. And probably even used to drawn energy from the higher planes (which is much more perpetual in nature) to do things like move the blocks and build the monuments within themselves (there are many that theorize that some sort of anti gravity was used, or levitation devices). I personally believe at the time there were giant crsytals, or specific type of minerals that were being used to generate/transform the energy- and were stripped from the earth when the technology was abused by greedy people.

I think it was around the end of this time that the "elitist" mentality formed, and the knowledge was contained in very specific circles. Some who waited for a future event (like now..) to reveal it, others who sought to use it for a future event for a greater cosmic purpose (not necessarily always positive).

In the way I see things. The pyramids and the other places in the world, such as stone henge, and other ancient monuments which stood the test of time (all along the magnetic/electrical leylines and vortices), are part of a "massive" grid which was utilized by those who knew how (including some humans) as a sort of "technology" or grid system for different reasons. Perhaps travel through dimensions/time. Perhaps to change the consciousness of the planet. The "physical" monuments that represent these grids are only the "surface" of somethin far more complicated and intense happening beneath the surface of our world affairs. I believe they are "utilized" by watchers for different purposes, and even those heavily within the higher echelons of government/occult systems. I believe HAARP is one such device that was designed to be utilized with this kind of knowledge. And I wonder if the Chile earthquake, rumored to have shifted the axis of the planet a little bit, was a part of this....haha :)
Well those are my OPINIONS on some of that lol
AmentiHall

The dollar bill has the pyramid with eye and 13 steps supposed to represent the 13 states, yet here is a phosphorescent version (13 steps + eye) that predates American Society by thousands of years!

Even that comparison alone smells of fish - nevermind the countless times that symbol appears (even our neighbourhood watch sticker is an eye in a red triangle) throughout history... hell even my 10th year art project on Magrite somehow ended up being an eye in a triangle, I had a look through some old school work yesterday and could not believe it!
Squawk

Yes it's funny how these symbols are right in front of our face and we forget. That's why sometimes people think it can be utilized negatively, sort of to imply a Watchful organization- in which the populace is ignorant of.
AmentiHall

This conversation is amazing. Are there any books or websites that you guys can inform me about, so I can check this stuff out? This is so informative, I love learning new things!
MBIERN2

Yeah I agree with much of what you are saying amenti, definately will try get back here and add my opinions when time permits. :P

good video luke.
RAIN1000

Yes those giant photos circulating are fake, it has been circling for quite some time now. Giants did exist and evidence is rare, but definately beware of what you choose to believe as well.
RAIN1000

" wrote:This conversation is amazing. Are there any books or websites that you guys can inform me about, so I can check this stuff out? This is so informative, I love learning new things!

It's hard to say because there is just so much lol and while they all touch on similar tangents. What I do is just rely on inner intuition and resonance, and then "decipher" it logically. It's not a perfect process, because I am a human being with bias and opinions. But I do this over and over until I refine my views. So no matter what I'm reading, internet, book, etc. I "connect" the dots to the best of my ability- and sometimes you might find one part of it interest you mroe than other (for example spirituality over conspiracy), and then it to switch...

I find just follow your inner need to "know." Or intuition- and try to stay as balanced as possible when approaching the subjects. Your truth is yours and nobody elses...but it is great to know that we all have similar interests and connection. The thing for me is trying to see the "biggest" picture I can lol. And what I realized- is that the "Big" picture is infinite...the scope of this thing doesn't stop growing for me.

If that makes me "crazy" then thank god for that. I never want to be "normal."

Take care :)
AmentiHall