Past life thread

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.

Past life thread

«  » by lovepure27
Would anyone be up to the task of helping me with remembering some of the most recent past lives of mine :confused:

human ones anyway :)

i would be very grateful for any help.
x
lovepure27

Since nobody else has any suggestions, I could do a past life tarot reading for you. I've done a couple in the past that seemed to be fairly accurate so it might help.
Sephish

Blogs: 57

the first post of this thread has 2 articles that have helped a lot of people to start remembering http://indigosociety.com/showthread.php?21795-How-to-Remember-Your-Past-Lives
rabana

Blogs: 4

" wrote:Since nobody else has any suggestions, I could do a past life tarot reading for you. I've done a couple in the past that seemed to be fairly accurate so it might help.

that would be awsum i get spyder to regularly do tarots on moi but there not past life its just generale readings to improove pour abilitys
anywy ayeah :D
lovepure27

" wrote:the first post of this thread has 2 articles that have helped a lot of people to start remembering [url]http://indigosociety.com/showthread.php?21795-How-to-Remember-Your-Past-Lives[/url]

i tried searching for an other thread about past lives assuming there must be one but after 5 mints of searching i decided i may as well just make one and some one is bound to mention it AS ALWAYS sigh ^^
lovepure27

" wrote:that would be awsum i get spyder to regularly do tarots on moi but there not past life its just generale readings to improove pour abilitys
anywy ayeah :D

Alright, I'll get on that as soon as I can. Need a little nap first, couldn't sleep all night so the reading might be off if I tried to do it now. :p
Sephish

Blogs: 57

" wrote:Alright, I'll get on that as soon as I can. Need a little nap first, couldn't sleep all night so the reading might be off if I tried to do it now. :p

TOO MUCH ANIME
:P i know about your rasengan and i cant member the name of that bow that dood uses in bleach
but i knwo these things :D

but yeah kool thanks whenever your ready ^^
lovepure27