Face Recognition

Discussion on the mystery of Energy, Auras, Chakras, and Kundalini.
" wrote:Even after that performance.... wow, you are cold... ;)

We all have our own taste but oh well if that makes me cold, then what can I say :)
AmazonPrincess

Blogs: 30

ok i hope this works lol

[img][img]http://i31.tinypic.com/2zqac28.jpg[/img][/img]
BlueDreamer

" wrote:ok i hope this works lol

[img][img]http://i31.tinypic.com/2zqac28.jpg[/img][/img]

I sense that in your past life you were a woman and lived in Scandinavia on renaissance times. You were married with a wealthy man but you weren't happy with your life. You were abused by your parents and then you found a way out by getting married. You were spending a lot of time alone by reading books and writing down your thoughts in a diary. Depressing thoughts, you were envy of the women who were having a better life than yours. You had only 1 friend and it was your sister. You were very intelligent - people who knew you were saying that you always have a smart thing to say. You were detesting housework, so you were spending most of your time promenading in the nature - you were feeling safe there :)
AmazonPrincess

Hello! I would like a face-recognition reading. I'm pretty curious.

Thanks!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
foundangelas

" wrote:Hello! I would like a face-recognition reading. I'm pretty curious.

Thanks!

[url=http://img245.imageshack.us/i/angelagrecopage2.jpg/]Image[/url]

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/url]

I can see that in your past life you were a man, you lived as a farmer in Russia around 18th century. Gentle soul but sometimes you were infuriated just from nowhere. You were living alone in the suburbs, focused on the animals in your farm and your beautiful plants. Your wife was a woman with low ethics - you didn't know very much about her but when you saw her you fell instantly in love - and you got married. She married you so as to get away from her problems but you loved her deeply. You were feeling so complete having her around, you offered her your heart and your soul. Thus she betrayed you.... you found her in your home sleeping with another man. You killed them both and you couldn't bear the pain and you killed yourself.
AmazonPrincess

And as i told you, my friend's:
Jacon

" wrote:Image
And as i told you, my friend's:

Jacon I'm sorry I can't do the face recognition for you, I get terrible vibes, my apologies.
As for your friend, she's a starseed I can see it and newcomer to earth.
AmazonPrincess

Okay, i know... i asked a couple of my friends, and some people on a chat what they think, some say i have been abducted by aliens, some say i am a side effect and some stuff, and that i look very starseedy, and one of my best friends says she sees lots of symbols oging through my picture and a strong energy, those symbols i think are the sirian seals because she told me of a triangle with lines, and floded things inside it and thats how the sirian seal looks... though i am still scared of what you said
BTW... you made me cry for the whole evening :/ but okay... that reptilian guy may still be in me... or something
Jacon

" wrote:Okay, i know... i asked a couple of my friends, and some people on a chat what they think, some say i have been abducted by aliens, some say i am a side effect and some stuff, and that i look very starseedy, and one of my best friends says she sees lots of symbols oging through my picture and a strong energy, those symbols i think are the sirian seals because she told me of a triangle with lines, and floded things inside it and thats how the sirian seal looks... though i am still scared of what you said
BTW... you made me cry for the whole evening :/ but okay... that reptilian guy may still be in me... or something

That's odd you would mention this...I had a friend whom had twins whom said that he swore his girls were demons. The way I look at it even if you are reptilian it's not a bad thing...remember that everyone can change and that may be why you chose to be here on earth at this period of time since all the energies are raising.
desire knowledge

Blogs: 26

" wrote:Okay, i know... i asked a couple of my friends, and some people on a chat what they think, some say i have been abducted by aliens, some say i am a side effect and some stuff, and that i look very starseedy, and one of my best friends says she sees lots of symbols oging through my picture and a strong energy, those symbols i think are the sirian seals because she told me of a triangle with lines, and floded things inside it and thats how the sirian seal looks... though i am still scared of what you said

" wrote:That's odd you would mention this...I had a friend whom had twins whom said that he swore his girls were demons. The way I look at it even if you are reptilian it's not a bad thing...remember that everyone can change and that may be why you chose to be here on earth at this period of time since all the energies are raising.

Desire my friend, I talked to Jacon about learning how to shield himself. He totally ignored me by complaining and telling me how entities are possessing him. You can't help a person who doesn't want help. He's talking about the reptilian I mentioned in a thread a long time ago. He said when he looked at his photo, the reptilian possessed him. Last night he even told me that the reptilian wanted to harm me through Jacon. Either I believe this and we have as a result Jacon's ignorance and refusal to accept my help or he is lying. I may even guess the second - lying - since he was keeping to bug me "now I saw a ring in my tree, now I will vomit, now I think I saw a spaceship" and so on - this was happening every 2 mins.

Jacon, I never intended to make you cry unless you wanted me to lie and make a false reading. I never said you are a reptilian or something like that. I just said that I get nasty vibes from your eyes, so I refused to read you. Don't put words in my mouth I never said.
AmazonPrincess

Well I don't get a particularly bad vibe from you Jacon.

I would like to ask how old you are (in this incarnation) though?
That may be indicative of the vibes which I have picked up, and may solve some disputes :)
Squawk

Blogs: 8

Steady on AmazonPrincess, he is only a young boy. :(
SecretAgentMan

Blogs: 2

" wrote:Steady on AmazonPrincess, he is only a young boy. :(

Through your words I had a deja vu from your statement and my reply I will write down now. I know he is a young boy BUT he can't pm me by saying that the reptilian will harm me through him. Let's say that this happened. Afterwards Jacon was insisting to give him the name of the reptilian I have in my thread here [url]http://indigosociety.com/showthread.php?32175-Odd-Vision-!-[/url]! . I replied that it's not wise to know his name and better forget him. Instead of that he was keep staring at his photo and telling me he will die. I offered my help and my advice, the result was the same : he was keeping replying in the same way.
AmazonPrincess

" wrote:Desire my friend, I talked to Jacon about learning how to shield himself. He totally ignored me by complaining and telling me how entities are possessing him.[...]

Sounds familiar, eh?
Aion

interesting.
Pocket2Ninja

" wrote:Sounds familiar, eh?

Aion trust me, it's the first time I'm saying this and yep it sounds very familiar, got your point :)
AmazonPrincess

" wrote:Aion trust me, it's the first time I'm saying this and yep it sounds very familiar, got your point :)

I'm just teasing ya. But I'm glad. I think you've come a long way.
Aion

ok...now this woman is doing a service here for all who want it...you may move along if it doesn't work for you....if anyone wants to attack her, here on the thread or OTHERWISE, I promise you will have me to deal with. If you have never delt with Grandma before it will be a new and quite unpleasant experience for you. Do you want to take it on children? Keep in mind that it is your choice to let things lie or to open a new door that you more than likely do not know how to close!
Grandma Lola

" wrote:ok...now this woman is doing a service here for all who want it...you may move along if it doesn't work for you....if anyone wants to attack her, here on the thread or OTHERWISE, I promise you will have me to deal with. If you have never delt with Grandma before it will be a new and quite unpleasant experience for you. Do you want to take it on children? Keep in mind that it is your choice to let things lie or to open a new door that you more than likely do not know how to close!

Thank you for your support my dear, I just can't lie and give a false reading and this has happened again in this thread. I just give the reading, I don't expect anything back and if someone wants to argue it's better be done in a private message. Thank you all for the understanding, much love and hugs :)
AmazonPrincess

" wrote:Thank you for your support my dear, I just can't lie and give a false reading and this has happened again in this thread. I just give the reading, I don't expect anything back and if someone wants to argue it's better be done in a private message. Thank you all for the understanding, much love and hugs :)

You're still pretty new at this and people should take that into consideration. It's not your fault if they take it too seriously.

Right now, it's nearly impossible for you to separate your personal bias from the truth, even though to you, it might look easy or seem like a non-issue.

It takes time, practice, and most importantly, a ton of mistakes before you make it. Don't let mistakes stop you either, because the more you make, the more you learn, and this is what I tried to instill into you most of all. and it seems you listened, so congratulations.

The fundamentals are all that matter when you're teaching people anyway. Once a person has a solid structural foundation, it's easier to expand on what they know on their own.

Even when you're a veteran at this stuff, that doesn't make you infallible, so no one should take it too seriously, ever, until we fully understand the science behind it.
Aion