Why not?

Need advice on something? We're here to help. Ask away!
sorry if i missed this info...but what is the career that you want to pursue xxxx
cindy

Blogs: 8

OMG I WENT THROUGH THIS PHASE like a week ago (or two)

yeah WHY NOT!!!ITS THE WAY TO GO!!!!

its all part of an experience :) for us to grow
fred aus indo

Blogs: 4

????
I been mostly going through pretty bad phases.

" wrote:sorry if i missed this info...but what is the career that you want to pursue xxxx

I'm a solo artist.

" wrote:try it...you have nothing to lose n everything to gain.

That's kinda the topic of this thread. Although I'm not where I want to be, and continue to pray to be there. But I'm not there. So OK, there are still positive things I can do for myself from where I am. But without being where I want to be, it's hard to be productive. I just end up feeling too depressed to do anything all the time. If I wasn't so depressed, I would probably be doing alot of positive activities while I pray for my determinations to manifest. It seems that it is a cycle. I'm not where I want to be. I get really upset about some of the situations that I went through, I get too depressed to do anything. If things worked out, and I was where I want to be, I wouldn't be so depressed, and I could be active and productive.
skillet

Blogs: 105

have you post few things on myspace or youtube ?

it usually helps.. at least thats how few famous people are discovered

i already started... but its more of a fiddling around for me on youtube check out my channel...:p

preety plain not much

http://www.youtube.com/user/OMGitsAsianFRED
fred aus indo

freddy you are beautifully wonderful...that was very cool...love you...skillet thats great advice dontcha think. fred will help you set it up.
n air it on IS...we would loooove to watch..n who knows where it will go from there.
okay thats me signing off now...remember to believe in yourself skillet...n find the love in all that you do...until it spirals you in the direction you want to be in...i can promise you that. huge hugs of love at you xxxx
cindy

That's what I've been trying to do since before Yotube was out. The plan from the beginning was to use the internet to release independently.
skillet

http://www.andydooley.com Beware. He is a tad bit happy.
chongojenn

Blogs: 48

Thanks! What that guy talks about pertains to this thread alot. The dilemma of feeling happy 'now' when what you need in order to feel happy is not present. He states that your situation can't get better until you feel better about your situation. The question he asks "what is the gift in this?" has been something I have never been able to answer or figure out. I have tried to figure out the point or the gift in recurring bad situations. Of course, the idea is that situations will continue to repeat themselves until something changes within. So then there is the question of what do I have to change about myself? If I could pinpoint what is wrong, I could take steps to address it. That way I can be happy and productive while I pray for what is important.
skillet

The good thing about any "bad" situation is the lesson - yea? They teach you what to avoid or what to conquer. That's how I see mine anyway.

Glad you liked the video!
chongojenn

How do I focus on positive things? Say I wanted to do certain things:
Meditate
Exercise
Make fresh juice and eat a healthy meal.

But something really bad happened so I have no motivation to do anything. Just too upset to move. This happens to me all the time.
skillet

skillet...it seems you need some practical steps...i am unfortunately not a great teacher..but please try this man...he will help you i promise...all my best love n intentions xxxx
http://indigosociety.com/member.php?5592-Psychic-Child
cindy

cindy

sorry im busy cooking dinner so it seems like im not paying attention....all my love freva xxxx
cindy

Thank you. I'll watch the Wayne Dyer thing when I get the chance.

Lately, I have been wondering about the idea of resistance and persistence. One of the things that defines a good mmorpg is persistence. What if I created a mmorpg that was so real that you could be playing it as if you were actually in it, and not even know you were in a game? The parameters of this universe seem to be very similar to the parameters of a video game. I realized that what makes a fun game is a recipe with just the right ingredients of limitation. Too little limitation makes the game boring. Too much limitation makes the game frustrating to play.

Existence itself seems to have too much limitation. In the OP I talked about not caring about acceptance or nonacceptance because the only thing important is being where I am meant to be. The point of everything whether happy or not is just being there. Because any other form of happiness just falls short.

What can I change and what can I not change? The wisdom to know the difference. What we are able to change is the self. It seems the more we try to change anything else, the more we will be reminded that everything out there is not our domain. So what am I supposed to do? If we have to accept what we can't change, how do we do it? I want things to change, but I'm willing to accept what is?
skillet

You could possibly start by, each time you think something negative - anything that begins with "I can't," or "I'm not," - you stop yourself, and change it into something positive. What you keep telling us is that you're not capable of doing what we are suggesting. Most of us probably disagree with you just because you're not the only one who's ever been in horribly deep situations that are seemingly impossible to get out of. We have too been there. Patterns are what keep us in situations that no longer serve us. We all have patterns. We all have power over our own reality. We all CAN. Whether you believe it or not you CAN too. So, try mentally removing those bad thoughts each time they appear, replace them with good, and watch the magic happen.
chongojenn

you're brilliant chongo...hugs. skillet it seems to me that you have a huge series of self realisations popping in your mind...cool..keep them coming...thats the way..pop pop pop..aha moments...love you xxxx
cindy

When my son in an artistic vacume,
he starts doing warm ups; little paintings
not for showing. He has painted them
over several times. They enable him to
cut through the fog and step into the bright
positive other side. Every artist I have known
does something, even the greats. One did Yoga,
aonther did japonese weapon movements. Another
put up 8 or 10 canvasses around him and attacked them
with one color.
I do this mental excersise. I close my eyes and start to relax.
The facial muscles, neck and shoulders, arms and torso, hips
and legs and feet and toes. I walk down a hallway with many
doors, but do not open any. At the end of this long hallway I
open a door and step out to a grassey hillside. At the top is
a very large oak tree, with my different art media on my light
table, an easle, and a small performing stage for story telling.
It smells good, it feels ready, I start working in this reality.
Once again . . . . .
Be in harmony,
walk in beauty
psychic child
note:
The SQ/sq visual aid I developed
will help you detach from this reality
and help you to focus.
pc
Psychic Child

Blogs: 19

feel the energy around... feel your passion... feel the flow of your thoughts and desires... this is why being "in a moment/present" help sooo much... and because you are your own man you are much more independent and have more time than me.... (uhhh need a part time job very soon)

clear all your doubts by following tips from PC

do your own thing to kickstart your creativity... ok maybe you dont know where to start.... lets just say that for instance... what does your voice in your head and heart tells you to do... feel hw the energy flow around you (both metaphorically and literally)

if u need support to start (like technical support or ideas or whatever as long as its u whinging whether u should start or not unless of course if u need help because something external is blocking you)

dont be shy :)

ask us!!! and ME!!!

i'm preety sure that if u understand how the energy flows around you.. you can make some changes and letting opportunities flow to you
fred aus indo

Don't overthink in the wrong direction. I've been where you've been. I have a friend in the same situation. The energetic healing methods will help you "boost" yourself while you work out your real life issues. A substitute for what medication is "supposed" to do. It just takes lots of responsibility and effort. Hard for minds like ours to commit to. We know what we have to do to heal and move forward with our lives, and yet there is this void that causes us not to even try or care. It ain't easy.
AmentiHall

Blogs: 57

You guys are the reason why I joinned the IS. Thanks for the beautiful minds.
gardener

Return to index page Personal Advice