'Seek and you shall find'

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
'Seek and you shall find' «  » by magonia

"A hidden message in a painting has led to the first evidence of a 'lost' Leonardo da Vinci masterpiece that has lain hidden for 400 years in a secret compartment behind another mural in Florence, scientists announced today. An 'endoscopic' probe was inserted into the interior of the wall in the Palazzo Vechio, and obtained chemical samples of a dark pigment which Da Vinci also used in the Mona Lisa The painting is thought to be one of Da Vinci's most significant works - but was long assumed to have been destroyed by fire in the 16th century. Now researchers believe that it may have been preserved by a hidden wall built by another painter."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2113830/Leonardo-da-Vinci-masterpiece-hidden-Palazzo-Vecchio-wall-400-years.html#ixzz1oyMrIKkZ

More secrets revealed. How many more to find?
magonia

«  » by yogidee
that is beautiful,.....i think if i had the time i could make something like that,....not like this of course, but i had the same vision before, same as this one in his painting....wow i love it...wonder what it really means
I'm just bickin back being bool
yogidee

«  » by magonia
Some times the visions we have are a form of symbolism with deeper meaning than we can experience, food for the soul it could be said. When I was little I use to doogle a lot and many of them where statements or symbols.
magonia

«  » by yogidee
you know i was telling someone the other day,..i have so many art pieces, graphics , paintings, and drawings of ancient things,..i didnt know then, but as im getting older, im running into these relics, idols and such, and its the same thing..weird
yogidee

«  » by magonia
you should publish some of them here someone may be able to help understand their meaning.
magonia

«  » by grifftang
About an hour ago, about the time you made this thread, I googled 11:10 because it's a number I see all the time. I found an interesting quote from the gospel of Luke, and immediately put it into my signature... Interesting coincidence.

Anyway, Leo was an E.T. for sure. Everything he made was a damn masterpiece.

This is a copy of the painting. It's like a realistic Guernica. I would love to see it. Like most of his large paintings, it's not finished. But as stated above, everything he made was a damn masterpiece.

grifftang

«  » by grifftang
take two: Image
grifftang

«  » by yogidee
magonia wrote:you should publish some of them here someone may be able to help understand their meaning.

i should,..i have to search my external hardrive for the majority,..but i think i will..
yogidee

«  » by Amontobin
Amazing! I'm fascinated by his work, can't say more, the paintings speak by themselves
Amontobin