Infinite power

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
If everyone is connected to the source then one should be able to use unlimited energy since the source is consisted of infinite energy and also energy is everywhere. So we should be able to use all those energies from the environment too.
Again, Since source is also the infinite consciousness we should also be able to tap into the mind of source and can achieve the infinite knowledge.
So is there a possibility to gain infinite power and wisdom?
Jishnu Ray Chowdhury

by Abiqail
[QUOTE=Jishnu Ray Chowdhury;920660]So is there a possibility to gain infinite power and wisdom?[/QUOTE]

once you have it you don't want it anymore
just imagine you have it, and you won't want it anymore
Abiqail

by AmonRa
[QUOTE=Jishnu Ray Chowdhury;920660]If everyone is connected to the source then one should be able to use unlimited energy since the source is consisted of infinite energy and also energy is everywhere. So we should be able to use all those energies from the environment too.
Again, Since source is also the infinite consciousness we should also be able to tap into the mind of source and can achieve the infinite knowledge.
So is there a possibility to gain infinite power and wisdom?[/QUOTE]

We are connected, but here in incarnation behind the Veil of Forgetfulness, being able to use our full powers and remember/access universal knowledge would defeat the purpose of incarnating "out" of the Source's greatness to experience this level of being :)
I suppose at least one person did go full power (what I call full regalia) inside "reality" but just to provide tjphe experiencal data to everyone else.
AmonRa

by Magnus
[QUOTE=Abiqail;920662]once you have it you don't want it anymore
just imagine you have it, and you won't want it anymore[/QUOTE]

"Blessed are those who pray when their cup is full, for their vessel will be ever flowing. Woe to those who believe they have had enough, for they do not know what they are missing." -Jesus, Gnostic texts
Magnus

by Abiqail
[QUOTE=Magnus;920677]"Blessed are those who pray when their cup is full, for their vessel will be ever flowing. Woe to those who believe they have had enough, for they do not know what they are missing." -Jesus, Gnostic texts[/QUOTE]

one day,
they shall be quoting

"... ... ... .." --GI, IS
Abiqail

by Magnus
[QUOTE=Abiqail;920681]one day,
they shall be quoting

"... ... ... .." --GI, IS[/QUOTE]

haha, he did have some gems. :)
Magnus

by AmonRa
It's a code, silly! Don't you get it? ... ... ... ..!!! Has LOST taught you nothing?! (sigh)
AmonRa

by Abiqail
[QUOTE=AmonRa;920694]It's a code, silly! Don't you get it? ... ... ... ..!!! Has LOST taught you nothing?! (sigh)[/QUOTE]

46, 35... dangit what was that code!?!?
Abiqail

by Magnus
Helen Keller went nuts from reading stucco walls.
Magnus

by Abiqail
[QUOTE=Magnus;920712]Helen Keller went nuts from reading stucco walls.[/QUOTE]

I know another HK that went nuts
Abiqail

[QUOTE=Abiqail;920662]once you have it you don't want it anymore
just imagine you have it, and you won't want it anymore[/QUOTE]
I do not need this for my personal gain. I want to leave my house and share the truth and try to show them the way of . Humans are stupid, they will only believe in miracles ( i looks like a baby. There is no way someone will believe me). I want this powers to lead humanity to the right path.
and since many are going to revolt against me, i need powers to survive.
and to know the right path myself I need the infinite knowledge.
I am fed up of being stuck in this physical world. I need power to break the prison. I want to be free. I want to roam around the world, enjoy the beauty of nature.
Someone has to do it.
Jishnu Ray Chowdhury

by Abiqail
[QUOTE=Jishnu Ray Chowdhury;920726]I do not need this for my personal gain. I want to leave my house and share the truth and try to show them the way of . Humans are stupid, they will only believe in miracles ( i looks like a baby. There is no way someone will believe me). I want this powers to lead humanity to the right path.
and since many are going to revolt against me, i need powers to survive.
and to know the right path myself I need the infinite knowledge.
I am fed up of being stuck in this physical world. I need power to break the prison. I want to be free. I want to roam around the world, enjoy the beauty of nature.
Someone has to do it.[/QUOTE]

the world is shaped by self fulfilling prophecies
if you believe you have the power you will have it and people will gravitate towards you, that is just the law of gravity
mapping the path, anyone can do
taking the first step, few
Abiqail

by AmonRa
Yeah but if you go around thinking people are stupid and this is a prison, I guarantee you'll only meet stupid people and still feel in prison until you turn around and look inside. Gaining "power" won't make you not look like a baby, and won't give off an aura of charisma that wikl make people listen.

Find your path, walk it, and when you're doing so in a natural way, people will stop and turn around to watch. Some might even ask how you got where you are.

To put it simply, don't learn cooking to make delicious looking stuff so that people finally smell it and feel like eating it.
Learn to cook because that's what you wanna do, and when you get good at it, people who need to eat it will naturally feel attracted.
AmonRa

by Abiqail
[QUOTE=AmonRa;920762]Yeah but if you go around thinking people are stupid and this is a prison, I guarantee you'll only meet stupid people and still feel in prison[/QUOTE]

I agree-- is it buddhism or hinduism that suggests you treat each person you meet as a "professor" of sorts?
Abiqail

by AmonRa
I forgot who, but someone said he treated everyone he met as a spark of the divine... I thought "yeah, right". But then I remembered I believe in all of use being shards of The Source, so yeah, it makes sense to me.
So even seemingly dumb or annoying people are also incarnated souls playing a role... It helps coping and transforming your thought process. You just have to remind yourself often LOL
AmonRa

by Abiqail
[QUOTE=AmonRa;920777]I forgot who, but someone said he treated everyone he met as a spark of the divine... I thought "yeah, right". But then I remembered I believe in all of use being shards of The Source, so yeah, it makes sense to me.
So even seemingly dumb or annoying people are also incarnated souls playing a role... It helps coping and transforming your thought process. You just have to remind yourself often LOL[/QUOTE]

I am jealous of "dumb" peoples' ability to be ignorantly blissful
if given a 'choice'-- maybe I prefer to be a simple animal with simple consciousness
Abiqail

[QUOTE=AmonRa;920762]Yeah but if you go around thinking people are stupid and this is a prison, I guarantee you'll only meet stupid people and still feel in prison until you turn around and look inside. Gaining "power" won't make you not look like a baby, and won't give off an aura of charisma that wikl make people listen.

Find your path, walk it, and when you're doing so in a natural way, people will stop and turn around to watch. Some might even ask how you got where you are.

To put it simply, don't learn cooking to make delicious looking stuff so that people finally smell it and feel like eating it.
Learn to cook because that's what you wanna do, and when you get good at it, people who need to eat it will naturally feel attracted.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to say that humans are stupid.

I believe in universal equality and all that. But today since the birth of a baby, he/she is constantly brainwashed by the society. they do mostly what the majority do. May be I dont follow the majority since I am an old soul or something.. whatever.

Ounce i saw a child (hardly 6-7 years), throwing stones towards some dogs only to have fun seeing their suffering.
these new generation prefer violence more than peace. The system is manipulating them. All the violence shown in tv and al other medias are actually affecting them. They enjoy laughing at others , insulting the weak and less smart ones.

It is not their fault to be blind to the truth. The physical world is keeping them blind.

So, they need to be shown something supernatural to make them believe.

I know the powers will not change my look but this power can act like a proof that many things exist beyond this material world.
(and by the way, if I have infinite power i can even change my looks)

And by prison I referred to the material world, the society, the system..
I dont want to study in school, college and then end up in an office , then marry and then...what the most of us do.
this type of lifestyle does not suits me. I dont want to stay in home, I want to be outside in the lap of nature.

You said
"Find your path, walk it, and when you're doing so in a natural way, people will stop and turn around to watch. Some might even ask how you got where you are. "

but none of the careers interests me.
I want to follow the path of buddha.

do you know about angel no.s?
http://www.sacredscribes.net/angelnumbersequences.htm

I think the angels also agrees with my ambition.

But If I just leave the home now,
i will end up bieng a beggar.
I atleast need the the power to survive the world without foods and money.
( it is possible to satisfy hunger and thirst mentally)

There are many people living in extreme sufferings , always crying for help.

i want to help them.
I just want to share the truth with everybody.
But I will not force them to accept the truth.

There are many who deserve to know the truth , who need some logical proof of the truth. I want them to know the truth.

but before preaching the truth I myself have to be perfectly sure about the truth. Thats why I need the infinite knowledge.
Jishnu Ray Chowdhury

by Abiqail
I bet Buddha was getting loads of ass from his groupies, hopefully the female ones
Abiqail

pardon my grammatical mistakes if there are any.
Jishnu Ray Chowdhury

by Abiqail
[QUOTE=Jishnu Ray Chowdhury;920841]pardon my grammatical mistakes if there are any.[/QUOTE]

your name contains some grammatical mistakes
I believe it is pronounced "Chow-Der" ... not, "chau-dairrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

[video=youtube;6C7PE2YdEQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C7PE2YdEQ4[/video]
Abiqail