Lucid Vision

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.

Lucid Vision

«  » by penpencilpaper
Does your vision ever switch from how it usually is into a Lucid mode where everything is brighter and colors seem a lot different from how most seem them?

For me this started happening recently as I tried out mudras or hand gestures I hadn't done before.

This isn't the Lucid vision people gain where they don't have to use their eyes, as my eyes are still open when I use this Lucid vision.

Has anyone managed to keep it active 24 7?
penpencilpaper

It's happened to me... but I don't know how to control WHEN it happens or anything. What makes it more annoying is that usually it's only for a few seconds at a time lol.

But it always seems to happen when I haven't eaten in a while. And I'm talking like hours. (fast metabolism :)) My vision starts doing all sorts of crazy things lol.
Cusp_Child

Blogs: 3

I dont know if it is the same thing we talking about, if it is then yes 24/7. The whole thing around "it" or any thing is to just let it come, embrace etc. For me this is coming more and more apparent when using drugs such as cannabis, mushrooms etc. I think it is some sort of sharper version of nowness, does it come with feelings and other cool things?
InOurNature

Yeah, and when I fast my vision of people in other realms becomes clearer - they also seem to be able to sense me more.

I think this is because some people don't need food, and when they stop eating they function entirely on supernatural energy, which is what aids in the Lucid Vision and other traits.
penpencilpaper

Oh, and I've never used drugs.

People think using drugs is fun, but in reality it does serious damage to your soul. Not worth it.
penpencilpaper

Hmm, says who? Depending on what? They can be used because the only thing you are using is yourself. However there is no need for it and everything is already there etc. Take care!
InOurNature

Return to index page Indigo Cafe