1month1day11 and LadyChaos

Transparent moderation forum. Banning's and issues discussed in open between members and moderators. (moderated)
These users have been temporarily banned because they are owned by the same person. She was warned multiple times to stop using more than one account and ignored the warnings.

The ban will last for one week. She's welcome to chose one account to stick with and come back after the week us up.
Ian

hey Ian, you should see what "Ian" is saying at nosis about all this.....
Lady Neptune

by Ian
I went and saw what the Ianus account was saying yesterday, that was enough for me, they can have their hate if it makes them happy.
Ian

I think "they" are someone causing trouble trying to populate their own web-site,
for the same reasons they try and discredit this one for....
SophiA AntipoliS

Its capitalism, you fell for it again,

and you judged others as such so harshly, so shall you be ...

:)
SophiA AntipoliS

Ah I liked 1month. Hope she returns.
climbing

should not she have been banned if she changed to a man?
identity is just the veil upon man
now if you cannot see that we are all the same
what's the point having three, two, one or no names?

-TCITH
The Cat in the Hat

by AmonRa
clarity and coherence? Oh yeah, and respect for readers too.
AmonRa

[QUOTE=SophiA AntipoliS;926931]I think "they" are someone causing trouble trying to populate their own web-site,
for the same reasons they try and discredit this one for....[/QUOTE]

Don't be too quick to judge everyone there. There's some good people there just like there are some here. The site owners aren't the ones who are hating.
Utopialove

by AmonRa
I agree. Being on the other site as well doesn't mean being ban-material here.
But on the same premise, by the same logic, if people who get banned here actually gather over there,
it's also too easy to cry discrimination, right? It goes both ways.
AmonRa

Yup I concur, you hit it on the head. Stereotyping in general isn't a good thing.
Utopialove

by TheSeer
First of all, LadyChaos and 1month are not the same person, even though 1month made the account. There is such a thing as sharing. You guys could probably stand to learn a thing or two about it.

Ian, and some of you other god-forsaken mods, you don't execute the rules fairly. Who was it that shared a PM from God King Adonis? Oh, that's right, he didn't get in trouble b/c he's a 'supporter'...and little, petty things like that you let slide over and over...the rules get applied when it's good for you, especially you, Ian.

And if you wanna really know the truth about it:

IS is basically a giant role-playing game, where you guys pretend to have open minds and forgiving hearts, but that is only really true with 1% of the people here. It's your chance to feel special. It's your chance to elevate yourself. And be different like everybody else.

The rest of you are fakes, posers, liars, manipulators, and wannabes. And some of you are just fuckin' assholes. Period.

I knew I was going to get banned. It's not a big deal to me, because anymore I just log in and stare at the boards hoping to find something interesting. All the deep minds that used to populate these boards have either been banned, or left of their own accord. You guys may say business is booming.....

I say, quality, instead of quantity.

This place has become institutionalized just like religion. If that is what the rest of you guys want, to be a part of this....cult, that's cool. But at what cost? I'm of the mindset, I really don't want to be affiliated with this place.....I prefer to preserve some semblance of my credibility. And my sanity.

So, Ian, you'll get to flex that ban muscle. You can ban both accounts. I have no desire to be a part of this place any further. There's no more value left in it for me.

To the few friends I made here, thank you for your interaction and love, I appreciate it. I hope you trip down your path with all the zest and good luck fate will bless you with.

Climbing, I appreciate your kind words, and since you were the only one who even bothered to say anything remotely nice, kudos to you, you're alright, girl.

Amenti Hall, you are one of the brightest minds here. I enjoyed talking with you, you have my email, please keep in touch.

Lumi, you have my number, use it. Love you.

The rest of you, you know where you can find me.

Peace and Bacon Grease,

1month1day11
TheSeer

why is SophiA AntipoliS/Andrew01 allowed to have 2 accounts?
and ZZ23 and Sparky or whatever--
and many, many more;

if you are banning 1 month bc you don't like her, just say so;
but don't feed us this rules BS;

-Morpheus
Morpheus

[QUOTE=Utopialove;927537]Don't be too quick to judge everyone there. There's some good people there just like there are some here. The site owners aren't the ones who are hating.[/QUOTE]

I don't even know what the other site is, just a "scouting" mentioned.

Observing, and seeing this aggressive flood of trolls, along with so much criticism of this site paired with the idealization of another...things just start adding up.
SophiA AntipoliS

^this guy, IP address
matches with Andrew01--
ban him, he no fun

-Morpheus
Morpheus

by lazy
[QUOTE=Morpheus;927774]^this guy, IP address
matches with Andrew01--
ban him, he no fun

-Morpheus[/QUOTE]

ha ha what?...thats not fair.
lazy

by magonia
Fairness is a matter of individual interpertation based upon your feelings at the time, not facts or regulations, they dont matter;)LOL. Praise the lord give strenght...to find SANITY!!! AHAHA. Sorry just having a magic moment:

[video=youtube;9ND3oghPL5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ND3oghPL5M[/video]
magonia

by lazy
If its like that here. Idk:mad::confused:
lazy

by magonia
Question of balance, fairness, justice etc...that is what needs to be seen to be done to solve problems people have.
magonia

by lazy
[QUOTE=magonia;927837]Question of balance, fairness, justice etc...that is what needs to be seen to be done to solve problems people have.[/QUOTE]

Is it happening? It doesnt look like it if there are more people with ,more than one account. Rules??? OH no
lazy

Return to index page Member Review