Good and Evil

General Spiritual discussion
IMO It's not until we've conquered our fears and faced our demons--->(label), looked upon the
light--->(label) and felt its purity, merged ourselves with both to come to a complete understanding of what light and darkness---> (metaphor) is about, that we will be able to make a choice in what path we want to take.
Hmm.. I might've confused myself lol, or maybe not, some of you know what I mean I hope..:eek:
Hall

wow:P

The only path into higher dimensions beyond 5th perhaps even 6th, i will stake it on 5th probably, is light,
the higher light and then the highest of it all as we venture into more etheric and endemic much less dense realms,
the concept of dark and light is a tool to teach us. Definately the merging of it becomes more apparent as we become more in awareness and expanded. There is the light of Source that is not like the light concept that alot speak of or even experience.
hmm, complicated i guess, but not if one is a child of The highest Source.
I do believe many darker workers eventually have to find the need to move further towards the light or make transcendence conversion in order to evolve correctly as we move towards and back to the epicentre of Source. I dont think a darkworker could venture beyond certain dimension without enough light, (any ideas?) You literally need alot of light to find your way in certain astral levels, Some people have told me that there flights tend to be dimly lit and some find there viewing range quite optimal and lit. It depends on how much light one carries, and literally How much light they are. Also depends on the silver cord as well. Would like to hear a darkworkers ideas on this though as well.
I dont experience the highest light as a label, it is pure consciousness , mind and will, emotion, God, Creator of the most supreme. Supreme Creator has an awesome personality btw. non gender inclined as well. pure consciousness. Incomprehensible actually. It is unfathomable beyond certain veils.
RAIN1000

" wrote:yes many angels are ets, many demon names in history have been obscured as well, and are in fact higher beings as well of benevolent and also et origin.

subscribing for later.

Because of this i always like to caution people when they are contemplating doing magic spells, invocations and evocations to be careful of calling on entities they know very little about. The information that is on the internet is not always enough. But then a little information is definitely better than none. I know of a lady who joined a secret society-type of group that regularly called upon beings most of the group members had never heard of. When she found out later that one of the beings they were calling on was known to be a demon, she freaked.

Unless one's family has a long history of dealing (with loving intentions) with or one is good at discerning the hidden intentions/agendas of non-human entities, one really has to be careful. As you said the reputation of ETs, whether good or bad, has been obscured with time. And in many of cases that was the intent. Let's fool the gullible humans. In time their silence and greed will allow them to forget the truth.
Shania

" wrote:wow:P

The only path into higher dimensions beyond 5th perhaps even 6th, i will stake it on 5th probably, is light,
the higher light and then the highest of it all as we venture into more etheric and endemic much less dense realms,
the concept of dark and light is a tool to teach us. Definately the merging of it becomes more apparent as we become more in awareness and expanded. There is the light of Source that is not like the light concept that alot speak of or even experience.
hmm, complicated i guess, but not if one is a child of The highest Source.
I do believe many darker workers eventually have to find the need to move further towards the light or make transcendence conversion in order to evolve correctly as we move towards and back to the epicentre of Source. I dont think a darkworker could venture beyond certain dimension without enough light, (any ideas?) You literally need alot of light to find your way in certain astral levels, Some people have told me that there flights tend to be dimly lit and some find there viewing range quite optimal and lit. It depends on how much light one carries, and literally How much light they are. Also depends on the silver cord as well. Would like to hear a darkworkers ideas on this though as well.
I dont experience the highest light as a label, it is pure consciousness , mind and will, emotion, God, Creator of the most supreme. Supreme Creator has an awesome personality btw. non gender inclined as well. pure consciousness. Incomprehensible actually. It is unfathomable beyond certain veils.

Hey Rain1000! You brought up some very good points here. I would love to have some more information myself on what/who can go into the 5th and 6th dimension. The only thing I can add is i heard once that our planet, at one time, was in the 5th dimension. It was the time of Lemuria. And somewhere around the time of the rise of Atlantis, the planet fell to the 4th dimension. The inhabitants tried to keep the planet from falling lower, but the wars and dark deeds were too much and so they eventually fell to the 3rd dimension. If this story is true, then I'm assuming some darkness had to exist somewhere, somehow in the 5th dimension, for how could they fall. Do you know of anything? I would also love to hear a dark workers idea too.

Here's also something I just found on the web that I found interesting... (Oh, and by my posting this i'm not saying it's certifiable. :-) )

The Black Lodge

The Black Lodge is the antithesis, the opposite to the Venerable White Lodge. Therefore, its members are dark entities that are awake or awakening in evil for evil. Also they have several degrees and powers, depending on their perversity and negative development.

They manifest themselves in the physical world (those who have physical bodies) and in inferior regions of nature:
- in the inferior region of the 4th dimension the witches and drones live, they are black jinas.
- in the inferior region of the astral world (5th dimension) the black wizards live.
- in the inferior region of the mental world (5th dimension) the most perverse demons live.

Dark entities have no access to the superior regions of the 4th and 5th dimensions and the other dimensions of nature.

from: [url]http://english.divinaciencia.com/magia_i.php[/url]
Shania

Deleted. lmao there is no use..
Hall

What is the 5th in one multiverse might be different from the 5th in another multiverse. Since the entire construct is always based on interconnectivity, there is always fluctuation not just between dimensions, parallel universes, but also, adjacent universes...and each one containing it's own set of dimensions, and some whom have been over time, subject to different courses and flows in all things.

So called deceptive beings could exist all the way up to the 11th. Within their own domain of knowing. "Dark" or "demonic" beings are generally stuck in the lower realms because they are really just like sharks. As if in, mindless, they don't see things the way we do. They have certain desires and they are usually to "feed" As if in, their Ego/existence which is collapsing into itself through the void that they let get too big.
AmentiHall

Blogs: 57

" wrote:Because of this i always like to caution people when they are contemplating doing magic spells, invocations and evocations to be careful of calling on entities they know very little about. The information that is on the internet is not always enough. But then a little information is definitely better than none. I know of a lady who joined a secret society-type of group that regularly called upon beings most of the group members had never heard of. When she found out later that one of the beings they were calling on was known to be a demon, she freaked.

Unless one's family has a long history of dealing (with loving intentions) with or one is good at discerning the hidden intentions/agendas of non-human entities, one really has to be careful. As you said the reputation of ETs, whether good or bad, has been obscured with time. And in many of cases that was the intent. Let's fool the gullible humans. In time their silence and greed will allow them to forget the truth.

Yep agree totally and would have said the same if u didnt say it already, People need to be very very careful when they decide to invoke / evoke what we call angels or other beings, as not is all as it appears. One has to be very aware and discerning of what is what, and have a scrupulous eye for detail. Definately much has been obscured for centuries and also with intention for sure. There have always been powerseekers and ones in power who have gone literaly out of their way to attempt to hide it and dumb the innocent and unaware.
The web is very misinformed on the true reality of which being is which, and which may duly do you harm instead of what you intended.
I dont personally ever invoke any beings, I am very fortunate to have an intricate relationship with many already and it seems to come via the grapevine, A close being will always introduce another to me, They always have my best interest in mind as well.
ah well, i could write you way more, but it gets a little personal now....

" wrote:Hey Rain1000! You brought up some very good points here. I would love to have some more information myself on what/who can go into the 5th and 6th dimension. The only thing I can add is i heard once that our planet, at one time, was in the 5th dimension. It was the time of Lemuria. And somewhere around the time of the rise of Atlantis, the planet fell to the 4th dimension. The inhabitants tried to keep the planet from falling lower, but the wars and dark deeds were too much and so they eventually fell to the 3rd dimension. If this story is true, then I'm assuming some darkness had to exist somewhere, somehow in the 5th dimension, for how could they fall. Do you know of anything? I would also love to hear a dark workers idea too.

Here's also something I just found on the web that I found interesting... (Oh, and by my posting this i'm not saying it's certifiable. :-) )

The Black Lodge

The Black Lodge is the antithesis, the opposite to the Venerable White Lodge. Therefore, its members are dark entities that are awake or awakening in evil for evil. Also they have several degrees and powers, depending on their perversity and negative development.

They manifest themselves in the physical world (those who have physical bodies) and in inferior regions of nature:
- in the inferior region of the 4th dimension the witches and drones live, they are black jinas.
- in the inferior region of the astral world (5th dimension) the black wizards live.
- in the inferior region of the mental world (5th dimension) the most perverse demons live.

Dark entities have no access to the superior regions of the 4th and 5th dimensions and the other dimensions of nature.

from: [url]http://english.divinaciencia.com/magia_i.php[/url]

Not sure if I was misunderstood, Just to clarify, I said that to move into higher evolution and higher dimension, beyond the 5th dimension, one would need to be of light and less density or perhaps maybe beyond 6th but I feel to move into 6th you would have to be a being of light, no darkness. Probably imo. I am sure that there are dark entities residing in 5th dimension. We have all astral travelled in the astral and encountered good and not so good beings.
They do co-exist there. I am not sure of the white or black lodges, it sounds a little bogus to me, many angels supercede the 5th dimension tbh, and definately archangels are in a way higher dimension than 5th, and definately dont reside in 5th.
What kind of repercussions would there be for something of that black lodge, beings continuously creating such evil would surely meet a backhand at some point as well. lol. Dont know much about it tbh. BS detector going off. :P
I do however believe in adepthoods of sorts and dark and light forces reside in 5th, and their works must effect 3d/4d as I believe 5th is embedded into 3/4th.

We all naturally astral project when we go to sleep , some efficiently more than others, it is not evil or of the devil to astral , It is natural and 5th dimension is reality literally. I believe there are some that travel beyond 5th into higher realms as well, and also through visions, much knowledge beyond 5th finds its way down the cord to us. I believe as more aware we become, the less "separate" one feels from Source. You can sense Creator as you reside in 3/4d. There never really is a separation from Source anyway, it is like a cord that runs from the epicentre and of course Creator is omnipresent, It flows through us all and permeates everything. We are all consciousness/energy/soul.

I would say Lemuria was 5th and so was Atlantis 5th dimension and dark existed as well as light. It fell due to wars and greed, many of us were there. Some have better memories than others. I dont think it fell from lemuria 5th to atlantis 4th, no. I believe they both were 5th dimension and eventually it fell to 3/4d (time/space).
Apparently I left via teleportation when it hit the fan, or so i was told by two independent mystics. Definately believe there were very high dimension beings residing in atlantis and they could shift about to any dimension they chose.

Unfortunately I am ignorant in some things and also the student.
RAIN1000

" wrote:Yep agree totally and would have said the same if u didnt say it already, People need to be very very careful when they decide to invoke / evoke what we call angels or other beings, as not is all as it appears. One has to be very aware and discerning of what is what, and have a scrupulous eye for detail. Definately much has been obscured for centuries and also with intention for sure. There have always been powerseekers and ones in power who have gone literaly out of their way to attempt to hide it and dumb the innocent and unaware.
The web is very misinformed on the true reality of which being is which, and which may duly do you harm instead of what you intended.
I dont personally ever invoke any beings, I am very fortunate to have an intricate relationship with many already and it seems to come via the grapevine, A close being will always introduce another to me, They always have my best interest in mind as well.

Not sure if I was misunderstood, Just to clarify, I said that to move into higher evolution and higher dimension, beyond the 5th dimension, one would need to be of light and less density or perhaps maybe beyond 6th but I feel to move into 6th you would have to be a being of light, no darkness. Probably imo. I am sure that there are dark entities residing in 5th dimension. We have all astral travelled in the astral and encountered good and not so good beings.
They do co-exist there. I am not sure of the white or black lodges, it sounds a little bogus to me, many angels supercede the 5th dimension tbh, and definately archangels are in a way higher dimension than 5th, and definately dont reside in 5th.
What kind of repercussions would there be for something of that black lodge, beings continuously creating such evil would surely meet a backhand at some point as well. lol. Dont know much about it tbh. BS detector going off. :P
I do however believe in adepthoods of sorts and dark and light forces reside in 5th, and their works must effect 3d/4d as I believe 5th is embedded into 3/4th.

We all naturally astral project when we go to sleep , some efficiently more than others, it is not evil or of the devil to astral , It is natural and 5th dimension is reality literally. I believe there are some that travel beyond 5th into higher realms as well, and also through visions, much knowledge beyond 5th finds its way down the cord to us. I believe as more aware we become, the less "separate" one feels from Source. You can sense Creator as you reside in 3/4d. There never really is a separation from Source anyway, it is like a cord that runs from the epicentre and of course Creator is omnipresent, It flows through us all and permeates everything. We are all consciousness/energy/soul.

I would say Lemuria was 5th and so was Atlantis 5th dimension and dark existed as well as light. It fell due to wars and greed, many of us were there. Some have better memories than others. I dont think it fell from lemuria 5th to atlantis 4th, no. I believe they both were 5th dimension and eventually it fell to 3/4d (time/space).
Apparently I left via teleportation when it hit the fan, or so i was told by two independent mystics. Definately believe there were very high dimension beings residing in atlantis and they could shift about to any dimension they chose.

Hey again!!! Sorry, i did misunderstand you. I re-read your post and saw where i got lost.

"BS detector going off"
-----Hehehe!!!, I understand why. I'm not completely convinced myself. Just wanted to add another viewpoint for someone to argue and/or agree. :-)

The whole Lemuria-Atlantis story/history is fascinating. I wish I could have a first-hand view of how life was like there as well as of the different intriques going on behind the scenes that led to their fall. I don't even think in dreams I've ever had a view. :-(

How can you tell if in your dreams you traveled to the 5th dimension or higher? Are their signs or emotions that tell you if you did? Most of my dreams are as colorful, vivid and detailed as a movie, esp when i haven't been cutting them off (sometimes i try to take control of what i see. And when whoever/whatever can't produce according to my desires, I try to shut the dreams off. hehehe!!!) Sometimes I see non-human-like forms, but I never know where I'm at (well, except when I have a really awful dream and so i say to myself, I must have gone to a lower dimension.)
Shania

" wrote: Not sure if I was misunderstood, Just to clarify, I said that to move into higher evolution and higher dimension, beyond the 5th dimension, one would need to be of light and less density or perhaps maybe beyond 6th but I feel to move into 6th you would have to be a being of light, no darkness. Probably imo. I am sure that there are dark entities residing in 5th dimension. We have all astral travelled in the astral and encountered good and not so good beings.

" wrote:Yep agree totally and would have said the same if u didnt say it already, People need to be very very careful when they decide to invoke / evoke what we call angels or other beings, as not is all as it appears. One has to be very aware and discerning of what is what, and have a scrupulous eye for detail. Definately much has been obscured for centuries and also with intention for sure. There have always been powerseekers and ones in power who have gone literaly out of their way to attempt to hide it and dumb the innocent and unaware.

Hey again!!! Sorry, i did misunderstand you. I re-read your post and saw where i got lost.

"BS detector going off"
-----Hehehe!!!, I understand why. I'm not completely convinced myself. Just wanted to add another viewpoint for someone to argue and/or agree. :-)

The whole Lemuria-Atlantis story/history is fascinating. I wish I could have a first-hand view of how life was like there as well as of the different intriques going on behind the scenes that led to their fall. I don't even think in dreams I've ever had a view. :-(

How can you tell if in your dreams you traveled to the 5th dimension or higher? Are their signs or emotions that tell you if you did? Most of my dreams are as colorful, vivid and detailed as a movie, esp when i haven't been cutting them off (sometimes i try to take control of what i see. And when whoever/whatever can't produce according to my desires, I try to shut the dreams off. hehehe!!!) Sometimes I see non-human-like forms, but I never know where I'm at (well, except when I have a really awful dream and so i say to myself, I must have gone to a lower dimension.)

"Unfortunately I am ignorant in some things and also the student."
----As am I. :-)
Shania

" wrote:What is the 5th in one multiverse might be different from the 5th in another multiverse. Since the entire construct is always based on interconnectivity, there is always fluctuation not just between dimensions, parallel universes, but also, adjacent universes...and each one containing it's own set of dimensions, and some whom have been over time, subject to different courses and flows in all things.

So called deceptive beings could exist all the way up to the 11th. Within their own domain of knowing. "Dark" or "demonic" beings are generally stuck in the lower realms because they are really just like sharks. As if in, mindless, they don't see things the way we do. They have certain desires and they are usually to "feed" As if in, their Ego/existence which is collapsing into itself through the void that they let get too big.

Hey!!!! Didn't know all of that. Interesting! For clarification, what's the difference btwn 'deceptive beings' and 'dark beings'?
Shania

" wrote:And the Vendanta has certain different schools. There is a Hindu school that only believes in an absolute oneness. The other believes more in a duality. And there is countless others (example Shankara and the such). How do I know which philosophy is right? I am mostly concerned with the practices of China, India, and indigenous peoples, Western society and Hermeticism is not so great.

Would have to agree that there is duality in this world.
dave794

" wrote:Hey!!!! Didn't know all of that. Interesting! For clarification, what's the difference btwn 'deceptive beings' and 'dark beings'?

Just a theory really.

My idea is we are being helped by all beings and all sides and all are equal expressions. I guess the indigos kind of come in as liasons or emiserries, trying to sort of create a "Fair" balance to things that have long been out of whack.

I guess what I mean to say is that the deceptive nature of a being has little to do with their appearance. I guess earth is a good example. There are many gorgeous people who sort of sell their souls to be in a position of high status/power. We always hear about these beautiful radiant almost anatomically perfect beings enlightened here to save us. That would definitely raise some flags for me. I guess what it comes down to is feeling their energy out.

There could be monsters that are gentle and beautiful and beautiful angelics that might really wanna devour your soul! mwuhahaha im just kidding. Just throwing out some examples. I think we really need to focus inwards on this planet though. The benevolents are doin all they can IMO but it's really just us that has to make the choices at the end of it all.
AmentiHall

Blogs: 57

" wrote:Just a theory really.

My idea is we are being helped by all beings and all sides and all are equal expressions. I guess the indigos kind of come in as liasons or emiserries, trying to sort of create a "Fair" balance to things that have long been out of whack.

I guess what I mean to say is that the deceptive nature of a being has little to do with their appearance. I guess earth is a good example. There are many gorgeous people who sort of sell their souls to be in a position of high status/power. We always hear about these beautiful radiant almost anatomically perfect beings enlightened here to save us. That would definitely raise some flags for me. I guess what it comes down to is feeling their energy out.

There could be monsters that are gentle and beautiful and beautiful angelics that might really wanna devour your soul! mwuhahaha im just kidding. Just throwing out some examples. I think we really need to focus inwards on this planet though. The benevolents are doin all they can IMO but it's really just us that has to make the choices at the end of it all.

Hey!!! Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. My computer crashed. :-( I guess now i just have to repeat to myself everything happens for a reason. But ohhh how i want throw my computer against the wall right now for causing me soooo much headache. I guess this is when 'restraint' kicks in. Hehehe!

Anyway, tks for the clarification. I see your also trying to be scary... "mwuhahaha" Hehehehe!!! Funny!!!! Hope you've been having a beautiful weekend!

Ciao
Shania

good and evil to me are just positive and negative.. they form a balance but there is no absolutes. evil and good is just a point of view, rational people may not agree with a sense of "evil" but to that person/being/other it is for the good, but that doesnt make it any less right or wrong.
angels/demons i dont believe in.. mostly because everytime ive read the bible ive come out with problems from its tone and sense of this is right, this is wrong, you shall do this, you shll not do that. theres no real humanity in it from what i see.
energy is energy, and can change depending on situations. ive seen some of the most "evil" people do some of the nicest things.. then revert to hurting people.
Sneakers

I haven't been back here ina while and am surprised to see a good handful of responses. thanlks

Since, some of my views have changed. But my speculative conclusions are not final, it will go on seemingly for an eternity.

I've read about how as long one is in 3D, then one is in a sort of prison. A prison of limitation. And I am coming to think that there has certainly been a malevolent 4D force (Reptiles) manipulating the Earth realm. Presumably in the beginning, they gave US their minds, passing on their psychopathic tendencies. Maybe the 'higher coincidences', if there is, of psychopathy in the modern era is likely THEIR tinkering to engineer the 'NEW master race'. Or maybe it is just their broken consciousness incarnating into human vessels.

The plan is to cause some sort of global cataclysm in the near future, at least before the end of the century, and then extinguish religion/atheism to bring in a New Dawn of a luciferian illumination belief system of some sort. I am speculating one of their key doctrines will be 'breaking away with one's attachments'. They will use this doctrine to break the populace from their own soul consciousness, under the guise of 'breaking from one's attachments', thus completing the psychopathic illumination of our kind. After this they will be our 'gods' of some sort. They will be worshipped similar to how figures like Hitler were admired by psycho murderers in the modern era. Psychos do have their idols. So in other words, how spiritual practices required one to eliminate desire, 'they' twist this doctrine as a guise to lead one into illumination. Hence, does not a psychopath have a genetic/spiritual predisposition to feel little anxiety, fear, connection, love, emotions, and the such? This is due to a broken consciousness. But nevertheless it does not mean it still could not be repaired, or made to restart the cycle of life for repairment.

Then we also have a 'V' type secenario that probably ties into this- or it is just an alternate plan. I. e. 'they' coming down in 'space ships' and conducting a campaign of salvation.

Luciferian NWO terms: Dawn of a New Day, The age in which the sun will never set again, the lightbearer will return, the Torch bringing Liberty Liberation, the golden age, New Age, Ascension, and countless others.

According to http://www.cassiopaea.org/, it is unlikely that humanity will change from its STO tendencies, it will stay more or less the same fora very long time to come. But it does not mean that evil will prevail in the end. It will always fail in the 'long term'.

Below is something I have written up that is what I think is similar to the doctrine 'they' will preach in the new order to come:

"the cataclysm to come is going to be a very troubling and a big test for humanity. the only way to bear through this is to put faith in the morning star, that will usher in the return of the Sun of God, that will shine, give us life forever, and never set again.

The way to deal with this mew way to look at life. To go away from the two extremes of religion (fanatical belief in religions that are based in paganism, even christianity/judaism is pagan in origin) and atheism (extreme rationality, which is very flawed). The only way to solve the problem of the 2 extemist poles of religion/atheism, is to find a middle way.

This middle way is discovering that this universe was created in a flawed manner, and it is the duty of the indivualized consciousness intellectual entities (humans) to come to perfection. The perfection of humanity is what makes creation perfect. Now we are at a state of imperfection, and we must come to rediscover what is truw.

We do this by letting go of our attachments, and giving others their own space. We cling to much to family, friends, objects, you name it. You must let go and break with desire. Break, break, break, from that which makes you suffer.

The purpose of meditation is to zone out, and go into a trance state. This trance state will eventually cause one to break from desire and the tendency to cling to 'things'.

This break from desire and fear causes one to feel relieved of all anxiety, sadness, and unsatisfaction. Finally you are free to be!

The one carrying the light is coming back to earth, ushering a new age complete happiness where the Sun of God will never set! We will not need to sleep, because our bodies and consciousness will be transformed!

So lose your tendency to cling and to desire. Meditation produces trance, and this trance, if done with the right methods, will cause one to break and dissolve all that is bad! No worries! Finally, the secret is out and we shall live in peace!

Do not fear the horrifying cataclysm to come soon, it is only that extra push we need to discover ourselves! In fact every person on earth is changing due to the flowing of higher frequencies coming our way, due to the onset of the new Sun! Ignition and liberation!

Oh I am too happy! My the bearer of the light, bearing the torch of liberty, the one to place the common man as the new soveriegn of the world! Yes we are all sovereigns! The real dreams of America and Marxism will be accomplished!

Blessed is the lightbearer who bears the torch of liberty who will thus come down to Earth to bring a new age of peace!!!"

To elaborate again, the quote above is what I 'think' to possibly be similar to the luciferian doctrine to be proclaimed in the NWO.
Trenairio

Blogs: 4

I would like to add: Me saying how humanity is doomed does not mean that I think I am part of the 'enlightend' or one of those who are 'special' because they know the 'truth'. The way I look at enlightenment is that when one achieves it, they are not bound by this reality any more and so they are able to morph in/out of this 3D realm into 4D/5D as they please. Or maybe that thinking is flawed, beause didn't Buddha have to meditate for the remainder of his life, after his enlightenment, to be able to clear his residue of the world's karmic baggage before he could penetrate into other realms? hmmmm.... Anyways, there is still a slim to good chance for humankind to wake up, only if the truth movement can grow to an adequate size by the time the next war/depression 'to end it all' rolls in.
Trenairio

" wrote:I would like to add: Me saying how humanity is doomed does not mean that I think I am part of the 'enlightend' or one of those who are 'special' because they know the 'truth'. The way I look at enlightenment is that when one achieves it, they are not bound by this reality any more and so they are able to morph in/out of this 3D realm into 4D/5D as they please. Or maybe that thinking is flawed, beause didn't Buddha have to meditate for the remainder of his life, after his enlightenment, to be able to clear his residue of the world's karmic baggage before he could penetrate into other realms? hmmmm.... Anyways, there is still a slim to good chance for humankind to wake up, only if the truth movement can grow to an adequate size by the time the next war/depression 'to end it all' rolls in.

Unfortunatelly, or fortunatelly so, Time's up!
danz

GOOD AND EVIL

When you live a good live without challenge, the challenge your mind give you is very limited, thus a limited definition of good and evil. If you are in a situation that involve life and death, for example, someone pointing a gun in your head ready to blow your brain out. In that last minute, very few people will not be afraid to die? If you live, you will understand evil and good really well. Another example, you go into a haunted house or apartment by yourself not knowing, first you started to hear things moving and thought someone was in the room. Then realized that you are the only one in that room, you feel something cold moving closer and your hair start to raise all over your body. You feel the presence all around you, sucking your life force out of you and you feel death. Is this still consider neutral or just in your mind? If you haven't experience over whelming evil forces, you can say what you want. Once you experience it, you'll understand that evil is not acceptable. Evil is the bad guy in a court case that doesn't have to show up after it takes a life. Evil will never face the heaven people for all the cruelty it did to innocent man. So evil hide among the living, in the ground, in tree, in the animal, in the river and lakes. Not all accident death are accident, some are purposely caused by evil beings, but people don't know because they didn't see evil. People can say what they want because they got good food to eat, bed to sleep in and a house to cover their head from rain. When they lack these necessity, they will know that evil is not acceptable in this world.
alan