Love Concert Benefit

General Spiritual discussion
He called the cops clowns...call the cops cause we wont shut down for those clowns anyway :) It was a joke...meant to be funny not hostile...they were laughing. I know these people personally.....for them it's all about love. :)
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

[Doesn't he refer to cops as clowns, not people in general?

And what you're saying now is quite a bit different than what you originally posted here. First you said you didn't see what this video had to do with love, and now you're saying there's a moment in the video you don't see love...


Yes, cops are people too, unless you want to dehumanize your fellow man.

What I am saying is quite a bit different because it was a response to your assertion that you "didn't see a moment without love" forcing me to point out a simple example that disproves that.

Secondly I did say it wasn't about "love"because it just doesn't seem that way. Just some kind of hippy singalong protest type song.
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

" wrote:Yes, cops are people too, unless you want to dehumanize your fellow man.

What I am saying is quite a bit different because it was a response to your assertion that you "didn't see a moment without love" forcing me to point out a simple example that disproves that.

Secondly I did say it wasn't about "love"because it just doesn't seem that way. Just some kind of hippy singalong protest type song.


Can I ask you something SAM do you know what Unconditional Love is or do you only understand it through the filter of your own ego? Ego can not understand Unconditional Love...it can not because it places conditions upon it. Ever hear of tough love? Ruthless compassion? It is Unconditional Loves way of sharing it with those that are still unable to accept love within themselves and see that love within themselves. Let me ask you this would you say police officers are being the love that they truly are? Do you think they agree with all the laws that they are forced to uphold? Of course not...the vast majority of all the laws they are upholding are meant to keep the people down that do not conform to the stupidity of our government. Since our government is cuckhold to the corporations the laws enforce the corporations and does not uphold the rights of the general people. Thus any person that would uphold those laws are not truly being the love that they are otherwise they would have quit their jobs a very long time ago. Thus ruthless compassion and tough love will point out these facts and will be tough on them until they are able to embrace who they really are and get out of fear mode...for so many people only stay because they are afraid of living w/out the money they receive in their tiny paychecks....so going along w/ mainstream society to them is better then the fear of not having anything.
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

Can I ask you something SAM do you know what Unconditional Love is or do you only understand it through the filter of your own ego? Ego can not understand Unconditional Love...it can not because it places conditions upon it. Ever hear of tough love? Ruthless compassion?


To "know" unconditional love you are putting a condition on it by "knowing" it.


Ever hear of tough love? Ruthless compassion? It is Unconditional Loves way of sharing it with those that are still unable to accept love within themselves and see that love within themselves.


Who makes you the judge of that other than your ego?

Let me ask you this would you say police officers are being the love that they truly are? Do you think they agree with all the laws that they are forced to uphold? Of course not...the vast majority of all the laws they are upholding are meant to keep the people down that do not conform to the stupidity of our government.


It's is not their job to agree or disagree with the law but to implement it. The vast majority of laws are there for the good of society to prevent anarchy and mob rule.

The government are elected by the democratic will of the people, the only alternative to this is for a dictator to sieze power.

You think calling policemen clowns is loving?
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

Perhaps SAM will show us what love is.
User avatar
Calibas
 
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:34 am
Has thanked: 370 times
Been thanked: 1051 times

Why do you say that?
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

" wrote:To "know" unconditional love you are putting a condition on it by "knowing" it.
Who makes you the judge of that other than your ego?
It's is not their job to agree or disagree with the law but to implement it. The vast majority of laws are there for the good of society to prevent anarchy and mob rule.
The government are elected by the democratic will of the people, the only alternative to this is for a dictator to sieze power.
You think calling policemen clowns is loving?


Do you know what unconditional love is? Do you understand the concept? Do you feel it? To know it is to have experienced it....you could say the knowledge without the experience is still conditional...but once experienced then you are able to be it and share it...no conditions there unless the ego steps in.

:) That's just it SAM I don't judge them. My question to you is have you observed them truly? Are the serving the highest possible service to humanity? Are they being and sharing the love they truly are? Then why not place a mirror in front of their face and allow them to see exactly what they are doing?

The laws within our original constitution and the bill of rights are the only ones that need to be enforced...all others are placed in at a later time and mostly to keep the people subservient. Most laws do not protect people but violate their constitutional rights and the police are keeping the people down as their job.

Right now our government is the way it is because of the people in office and because our society revolves around money. Out of greed and lust for power they sell themselves to the highest bidder...where is the democracy in that? All we can do is try to elect the one who seems half way decent, though there is no way to know what deals are made behind closed doors. No honestly we need to watch our government fall...because the only way we can see a change is if the entire system is rebuilt from the foundations. The only way that people are going to change is if society as we know it collapses...right now people are so caught up in their 9-5 jobs then sitting in front of the tv when they get home that they have no clue what reality is anymore. When there are no more jobs and we cease to use money...then people will literally have to make that change. I mean the best option is that people wake up on their own but the way the energy flow is going this old system will not be able to function for very much longer.

Ok here's a question...have you ever teased someone for the fun of it? Have you ever pointed out someone's fault in a way that they could laugh about it so that they are able to face things? My question is if you are aware of your divine nature how can speaking what you observe be nothing but loving? No one can hurt another person...only the person's ego can be hurt by a remark or an action. It's all in the way you take something....so why take something personally?* Back in say March or so of 09 we created a bunch of threads and we teased each other. We literally brought things to the surface for other people to look at but in a way that was comical and didn't hurt anyone at all. I am sure they are in the cafe archives somewhere. Everyone on this site...well except 1, really enjoyed themselves.
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

Do you know what unconditional love is? Do you understand the concept? Do you feel it? To know it is to have experienced it....you could say the knowledge without the experience is still conditional...but once experienced then you are able to be it and share it...no conditions there unless the ego steps in.


Yes, I have. You make a mistake with your interpetation of the word "unconditional" it seems. It's unconditional in the since your mind or will cannot control how you feel. That's when it's unconditional rather than telling yourself that you can share it and love everyone. That's forced pretend love.

I understand the concept better than you I think, because it actually the one thing that isn't a concept. :)

That's just it SAM I don't judge them. My question to you is have you observed them truly? Are the serving the highest possible service to humanity? Are they being and sharing the love they truly are? Then why not place a mirror in front of their face and allow them to see exactly what they are doing?


You are being dishonest. You have judged them by saying they are basiclly ignoring their conscience and sold their souls in order to uphold unjust laws. That is a judgement which I refuted in my previous post.

Perhaps you should put a mirror to your own face? How more judgemental can you get by thinking its them that needs to look in the mirror?

Most laws do not protect people but violate their constitutional rights and the police are keeping the people down as their job


If a law is unconstitutional a legal challenge can be made. In any case what law do you view as wrong?

Out of greed and lust for power they sell themselves to the highest bidder...where is the democracy in that?


A democracy is only as good as the society it operates in. It's the people and their culture that get the government they deserve.

Ok here's a question...have you ever teased someone for the fun of it? Have you ever pointed out someone's fault in a way that they could laugh about it so that they are able to face things? My question is if you are aware of your divine nature how can speaking what you observe be nothing but loving?


How can you say someone is at fault without judging them?

Everyone is of a divine nature... I can speak what I believe to be right but I can never have the arrogance as not to believe something is wrong with what I am thinking no matter how right I think I am.
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

" wrote:Why do you say that?


You keep going on and on about what isn't love, I'd like to hear you say what love is.
User avatar
Calibas
 
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:34 am
Has thanked: 370 times
Been thanked: 1051 times

Not really, only commented on this.
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

" wrote:Yes, I have. You make a mistake with your interpetation of the word "unconditional" it seems. It's unconditional in the since your mind or will cannot control how you feel. That's when it's unconditional rather than telling yourself that you can share it and love everyone. That's forced pretend love.

Lol...the word unconditional means to place no conditions upon it...it means not allowing your Ego to step in. You've got a point where the mind can't control how you feel. When you feel you are coming from a place of love, in ego you are not feeling you are experiencing emotions based upon circumstances that have occurred within the past. Explain to me SAM when you are experiencing Unconditional love how does it feel...and why would you not freely give it away to everyone and everything? If it is unconditional and it's the true essence that we all are then why would you not choose to share it, since it is shared with you every moment?

You are being dishonest. You have judged them by saying they are basiclly ignoring their conscience and sold their souls in order to uphold unjust laws. That is a judgement which I refuted in my previous post.
Perhaps you should put a mirror to your own face? How more judgemental can you get by thinking its them that needs to look in the mirror?

Let me ask you this SAM is it a judgment or am I merely observing something that is occurring and tell me what the difference between the two is, since you are not being judgmental in your above statement...or in the original comment that you made. We all play mirrors for each other and in each conversation we do have something to learn...so tell me SAM what am I mirroring to you? What are you projecting onto me in order to see it within yourself?
How can you say someone is at fault without judging them?
Everyone is of a divine nature... I can speak what I believe to be right but I can never have the arrogance as not to believe something is wrong with what I am thinking no matter how right I think I am.


Then how did you find fault with the comment about the clown and someone not being in love at all moments? Were you not judging the speakers intention without being that person....SAM are you able to really step into another person and see through their eyes to know the place and energy they are functioning from? If you admit the fact that you could be wrong then why continue this conversation to convince us just how right you are? I could have stoped before but I figured I would pose a few more questions to you first. :)
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

Lol...the word unconditional means to place no conditions upon it...it means not allowing your Ego to step in. You've got a point where the mind can't control how you feel. When you feel you are coming from a place of love, in ego you are not feeling you are experiencing emotions based upon circumstances that have occurred within the past. Explain to me SAM when you are experiencing Unconditional love how does it feel...and why would you not freely give it away to everyone and everything? If it is unconditional and it's the true essence that we all are then why would you not choose to share it, since it is shared with you every moment?


Who places the no conditions on it? if it is you that places no conditions on it then it is just make believe. It is not us that tells love what to do. Why I wouldn't give it freely is because it is not my choice how I give it, love makes the rules not me or you.

Again, you misinterpet the word unconditional... again I will reply in saying that love is unconditional because you don't put conditions on it like what you are doing in saying that you have to love everything even when love in you is telling you something else.


Let me ask you this SAM is it a judgment or am I merely observing something that is occurring and tell me what the difference between the two is, since you are not being judgmental in your above statement...or in the original comment that you made. We all play mirrors for each other and in each conversation we do have something to learn...so tell me SAM what am I mirroring to you? What are you projecting onto me in order to see it within yourself?


Of course it's an observation when you are making the judgement, that's always how you justify yourself. But when someone else is "Observing" they are being judgemental in your book. Classic ego mentality.

You are not mirroring anything other than a view I disagree with.


Then how did you find fault with the comment about the clown and someone not being in love at all moments? Were you not judging the speakers intention without being that person....SAM are you able to really step into another person and see through their eyes to know the place and energy they are functioning from? If you admit the fact that you could be wrong then why continue this conversation to convince us just how right you are? I could have stoped before but I figured I would pose a few more questions to you first.


Because when you say something like "let's not let them clowns stop us" it is open hostility and defiance against a supposed oppressor. Just doesn't seem loving in my view. I don't see how I had to be there in person to see the guys face and tone of voice, he was clearly hostile.

It's not about me trying to convince you I am right but you to convince me I'm wrong, that's why I bother having the conversation is to put forward evidence to you. So far you only seem to be sidestepping.
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

Lol...from your tone...I will end this conversation here...if you can not see anything in this mirror then I'll back off and I am sure this will be repeated somewhere else in your life until you see what you need to. Patterns will repeat themselves until we are able to release them...I got what I needed from our conversation and I thank you. :)
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

" wrote:It is not us that tells love what to do. Why I wouldn't give it freely is because it is not my choice how I give it, love makes the rules not me or you.


Doesn't Love allow you to give Love freely? That's Love's choice, freedom, peace and equality.

And what rules does Love place upon you?
User avatar
Calibas
 
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:34 am
Has thanked: 370 times
Been thanked: 1051 times

Doesn't Love allow you to give Love freely? That's Love's choice, freedom, peace and equality.

And what rules does Love place upon you?


Love only allows you to do what it tells you to do. If you calibas want love to give you freedom peace and equality then telling love that is only pretentious. You are imposing those rules on love yourself.

Why lump in love with peace, freedom equality. They are seperate and exist in themselves.

Love doesn't place rules on me other than I don't choose how I feel. If I feel love for someone it is not a conscious choice, I will feel it regardless of what conditions I place on it.
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

" wrote:Love only allows you to do what it tells you to do. If you calibas want love to give you freedom peace and equality then telling love that is only pretentious. You are imposing those rules on love yourself.


I don't want love to give me freedom, peace and equality. Love gives me freedom, peace and equality regardless of what I want.

Why lump in love with peace, freedom equality. They are seperate and exist in themselves.


They're not separate, they're intimately connected. I can't fathom why you wouldn't lump in Love with peace, freedom and equality. Those 3 things are expressions of Love.

Love doesn't place rules on me other than I don't choose how I feel. If I feel love for someone it is not a conscious choice, I will feel it regardless of what conditions I place on it.


No, you don't get to choose how you feel, but I wouldn't call that a rule. And there is a conscious choice to acknowledge the Love you feel for others.
User avatar
Calibas
 
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:34 am
Has thanked: 370 times
Been thanked: 1051 times

Image
User avatar
cjmax02
 
Posts: 2954
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:30 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 296 times
Been thanked: 439 times

" wrote:Image


Yum is that raisin bread?
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

" wrote:Image


Oh thanks...breakfast...xxoo

PS...I love you....rainbows to you:)
Kchi Migwech Gzheminido Kinagego
Image
makwaiskwew
 
Posts: 6229
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:35 am
Blogs: 9
Has thanked: 2649 times
Been thanked: 1433 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XUJAlJD5s0&feature=related

Sorry for the derail but I am grateful for this day and wanted to share this with you...xxoo

Love from my heart to you all..xxoo
Kchi Migwech Gzheminido Kinagego
Image
makwaiskwew
 
Posts: 6229
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:35 am
Blogs: 9
Has thanked: 2649 times
Been thanked: 1433 times


  • Similar Topics

    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to index page General Spirituality

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests