intentional favour please :-)

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.

intentional favour please :-)

«  » by cindy
ok...you have a clear picture of how i look now *nods head to the left * :-)
now what i need is some help...for fun...n it might really work out n that would be quite nice haha..it would be fing brilliant !
so look at my pic...n muster up the strongest sense of courage that you can imagine...then pulse it out as loud as you can...propel it towards the image of me...n the impression that you have of me in your mind...from who you know me as.,,,send strong brave energy waves my way...i will happily reciprocate...but i usually do it anyway:-)
im sure that will do it...piece of cake..if you believe in yourself...throw your arms back...push your chest out n say...i am afraid of nothing !!!! like spartans...sexy beasts that they are :-)

but i will be more receptive for a change n draw as more from around me as i can..
thank you ladies n gentlemen...g:)d bless y:cool:u every:Dne....xxxx
cindy

Blogs: 8

quick n deep meditation just took me into a green n indigo webbed tunnel...my body a layering of energy waves ...shimmering atoms...pinprick of light at the end of the tunnel....white energy rushing down at me...brilliantly white...n lots of lovely other things ...okayloveyoulotsnthankstoyouallxxxxx
cindy

There... done! 'D you feel anything specific?
danz

Blogs: 4

hey you musta done it at 11:11 nyce...well i had an absolute tingly feeling all night till i went to bed...woke up without any of the usual pains....n have been able to exercise tremendous will power all day so far....i feel huge love above all else....specific...i meditated to sleep n saw the most amazing colours n shapes...but i do remember now...someone...a youngish guy with glowing red eyes....do tell so i can pull from my memory banks...promise ill be honest xxxx
cindy

Youngish as in energized by Time to pass? Glowing red eyes, hmm... not devilishly red, right? Could it be an astral "me"?
danz

yup youngish as in pure n full of hope..strong in conviction....enegized by time to pass..nycely put. there is little that i am afraid of so even if it was the ol devil :-) but no this was glowing red eyes that radiated powerful energy....was definitely an astral being...not brought about by my doing..popped right into my minds eye...to the right..quick n then gone...all the while the shaping colours filling all other space xxxx
cindy

so why do i need courage if i am not afraid of much...courage to overcome self doubt is what i need at times...but reserves are up again..so thank you very much to those who helped...will return favour anytime....i love you all xxxx
cindy

One needs courage not for facing "old fears", but rather for the demanding yet wonderous things ahead... one thinks. Also a decent measure of self doubt is a good measuring stick for one's ability... a "realism" heads-up, so to speak.
danz

for me its yes n no...we do need stuff to keep us grounded absolutely...n self doubt is def one. but i desire the power to be like the masters...so full of confidence that one can walk on water...or part the seas. this may come across as vanity to some..but to me its the ultimate goal...power gained from self confidence (n a bunch of other stuff as we all know )....some would say its faith in god that causes this...i say its faith in self.
n self doubt interferes with that. well seeing as we have no rule books for our very individual paths...we learn through trial n error...self doubt being on the list. n i spose self doubt is ok if its arisen from within..but when external forces have induced it..its something one has to learn to curb hugs to you danz my man xxxx
cindy

Return to index page Indigo Cafe