I'm surprised to see this section here

Who are the Illuminati, Freemasons, Rosicrucianism, et al?
" wrote:Well the Iran Contra Conspiracy used to be a conspiracy too until it was fact. Funny how the truth is a conspiracy and conspiracy the truth.


The government does all kinds of evil things the public doesn't know about. It's only when they can't get away with keeping things a secret that history changes.
User avatar
penpencilpaper
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 8:25 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 155 times

But we can't deny that conspiracies are built around the existence of secret societies.....Hell I'm accused of being conspiratorial because people percieve that I have some information I am deliberately withholding from the rest of the forum. I never was sure what it is I know that is so detrimental to mankind but I guess its something to bitch about....
User avatar
Celticknot
 
Posts: 4615
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:06 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 2002 times

" wrote:.

As soon as you start posting on this site, the Illuminati starts following your activities.


dude, not to sound like a 'noid, but i'm reasonably sure they've been following me since the day i was born, or shortly before that... :)
User avatar
existencebeyondexperience
 
Posts: 2762
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:50 am
Blogs: 459
Has thanked: 617 times
Been thanked: 597 times

Y
I've heard that one as well. I will tell anybody whatever information I hold, if they ask and I have some understanding of the information they ask about. That doesn't guarantee that what I say will resonate or be the information they need. It will be truth, that is my standard operating price. Sometimes it is hard, to say truth and sometimes its easy. Truth is relative to the mind/culture/perspective of individual. It is reflected in colorful and subdued manners. It can be exhuberent or terrifying - depending on the recipient and their internal process system. I see so many things of truth in each day. I don't speak of much of them because some things are hard to put to words. Not that I don't want to give, some things are beyond word of mouth or stile to reiterate to others. If I cannot find the words, I don't say it.

*shrug* I don't belong to any esoteric society, not because I think they are right or wrong but because I do not like the separation of learning in a rigid system. I have never heard a story of Creator that He came to a being and disclosed grace in truth and then said, "Go hide thee, this truth!!" :) It seems truth is meant to be shared, just my opinion.

.I do understand the critical need to protect their everything by shrouding it within a system and symbol/cypher. Countless lives spent on the edge of a sword, for ideals, ways of being. So they go underground, so what? How much we have lost in fires, looting, purposeful destruction of one truth. So it fragments to areas of learning, and those areas become their own systems, forgetting they were once working as a team. Sheesh.

Back in the day, they used to build with all of the fine arts of learning as the tools of building.


" wrote:But we can't deny that conspiracies are built around the existence of secret societies.....Hell I'm accused of being conspiratorial because people percieve that I have some information I am deliberately withholding from the rest of the forum. I never was sure what it is I know that is so detrimental to mankind but I guess its something to bitch about....
User avatar
tmt
 
Posts: 12119
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:35 am
Blogs: 31
Has thanked: 4652 times
Been thanked: 3238 times

I withhold some secret knowledge stuff from you guys. Not because I want to have a conspiracy but because it is boring.
User avatar
Indigo Dog
 
Posts: 8632
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:43 pm
Blogs: 29
Has thanked: 2402 times
Been thanked: 3354 times

" wrote:The government does all kinds of evil things the public doesn't know about. It's only when they can't get away with keeping things a secret that history changes.


Would definitely agree there.

Know that they are doggedly trying to stop a story of child abuse coming out regarding a girl called Holly Greig:
[url]http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2010/02/25/the-deeply-upsetting-story-of-holly-greig/[/url]

Since why is it a laudible traight to protect those that abuse children, the police, social services and scottish judiciary seem all implicated in the cover up. It's disgusting.
[url]http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Holly-Greig-Fan-Page/118644691494536?ref=search#!/Justice4Hollie[/url]
User avatar
dave794
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 19 times

" wrote:A pleasant surprise, as normally you are labelled by those without critical thinking as a conspiracy theorist.... the term that is used as a tool to stiffle debate, and deter those from research.


You will always find the extremes of opinions here and sometimes the balance. But that is all relative and subjective to each person and cannot be totally weighed or measured accurately as the subject is VAST- as you already know :)

I like you already, you seem calm and not too keen on exposing everything you believe because of how hostile people are of their opinions.

In particular those who think they got it all figured out. It's all just crazy paranoid delusional schizofrenic conspiracy theory with little to no relevance of the world we live in! That's what most will tell you anyways.

The conspiracy is closely linked with the spiritual from my experience. And it is hidden behind layer upon layers of "truth." It's really not so bad when you uncover some of the layers. It's people's perception of what is happening and the sheer monstrosity of white lies both on the surface and behind it that scares the crap out of people. Most of this whole thing is a product of our own minds, our own power given away to external illusions- and our simultaneous ignorance of that which is right in front of us.

Then there are conspiracy theorists (of whom I might be clumped with) who might think we got it all figured out because of some clever intuition to allow us to see beyond the status quo. To me, it's obvious when someone is in denial when they abdicate all thoughts to extremes- disagreeing with a paranoid conspiracy nut who might of made shit up, or written a book to make money- and thus in their minds, all "conspiracy theory" is the same set of nonsense. Never investing the time or even the simple thought that there might be a truth to a hidden reality behind our own- not anywhere near as hogwash as that which is mainstream or popular.

It's like the 2012 and new age market. Rational minded people completely stay away from such topics because of the internet hoopla and BS that's focused around it. Niburu ? Reptilian aliens? I mean come on where does the insanity end? Yet this comes from the judgment of other people's lackluster belief systems and not from actual research or inquiry. There are efforts to confuse the reality with fantasy. And in some ways, what is considered fantasy can be a form of reality.

I have learned, in my search for occult truths- that the symbolic is a mirror of the literal. And thus as the Mystery Sciences hide truths behind symbols so does the universe hide it's nature from you. All across the multi-verse, one will find entities who prefer to hide the truths from others- and use the truth for personal gain. And others, who would want you to know it, because "the truth shall set you free."

What I'm saying is this place is awesome because it's got all shares of personalities. If there weren't the ultra skeptics and the ultra paranoid crazies (I'm using labels, of which I don't adhere to, but others do), there would be no balance in the sheer craziness of these topics haha.

" wrote:Genuine Indigo people are natural bullshit detectors so having a section where they can do a sniff test is just perfect.

For instance while doing some research on alien encounters I came across and self proclaimed Hybrid named Eddy Page. He claims that he was the child of an alien father and human mother. My BS detector went off the charts. Anyone else had the same reaction?

Unusual, because most of the time when I read or see and account of an encounter I feel that the person is honesty relaying a true experience.


I agree. Yet I always look at my own opinions and that of which I am watching from multiple angles. In this case, I don't think he's right about what he's saying, but there is something genuine in what he believes (at least to himself). And it is that little smidge of his "truth" or idea of what that is, that contains something greater than the words he has uttered.

Such things have happened in this world, but I don't think it's what people make it out to be. When we think with our three-dimensional perceptions we tend to imagine things "literally" and they set of BS detectors of anyone. It does with me too.

Many people in these circuits are individuals who want attention or seek some sort of catharsis from perhaps other wise boring/miserable life. Some of them have truth, as if in real experiences, or at least, what they perceive to be real knowledge- and seek some way to communicate. Often times, or not- they become big figures within the "conspiracy/spiritual" markets and in order to maintain their appeal or attention, or perhaps even continuously make money from such things they tend to start "making shit up."

Yet- It is easy for me to tell when something is bullshit or not. And sometimes, every once in a while the "crazy" stuff resonates in a way that is not physically tangible. As if I know there is "truth" to what is being disclosed, but not in a literal way. Almost as a metaphor, or a symbol of things happening beyond our perception.

" wrote:.
As soon as you start posting on this site, the Illuminati starts following your activities.


Haha...oddly enough- there is truth in this statement. There are many people on this site, who usually rarely post or have been "pushed away" by those who judge them- that will agree with you. Of course, the "label" Illuminati is incorrect, but it seems to be the scapegoat to blame for the "hidden consciousness" behind the veil of ordinary life.

-----

As for people who are mis-interpreting things, and self-confirmation bias: That also includes the "super rational skeptics" on the other side of the fence. In fact, there is not a single person on this planet who doesn't do this. Even teachers. Some might make the effort to expand themselves to the point where there is more wisdom than knowledge- as if in applicable knowledge. But no matter how enlightened there will always be self-confirmation bias. It's how we work. It's how we misguide ourselves, and how we figure shit out.

We all "Read too much into shit." But if we didn't, we also wouldn't discover anything. Lo and behold people thought Newton was crazy for realizing the significance of an apple that fell from a tree. There as a perfect "explanation" at the time and anything else was insane. Turns out he was right. We all have something to share- and yea, lots of people when dealing with subjects this compelx- and massive in scope fall short in their perception. But even that in itself will have something to teach you :)

Peace out.
User avatar
AmentiHall
 
Posts: 11486
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 am
Blogs: 57
Has thanked: 3127 times
Been thanked: 5294 times

deleted due to not having the basic right to edit it when i would like to.:P
RAIN1000
 
Posts: 1964
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:54 pm
Has thanked: 302 times
Been thanked: 321 times

I think it has become apparent to most who have sought to exploit Indigo people that they are impossible to control and that whole non- compliant behavior is really counter productive for any practical use. Lol!

Go TEAM ADHD!!
User avatar
Indigo Dog
 
Posts: 8632
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:43 pm
Blogs: 29
Has thanked: 2402 times
Been thanked: 3354 times

" wrote:Go TEAM ADHD!!


Yeah! Go team ADHD!
User avatar
Aion
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 211 times
Been thanked: 539 times

...
User avatar
AmentiHall
 
Posts: 11486
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 am
Blogs: 57
Has thanked: 3127 times
Been thanked: 5294 times

" wrote:use your surprise as a reason to understand.

There are no surprises within a prepared mind to understand


don't try and "understand" - or rastafarians prefer to say so as not to stigmatise their language, "overstand." :p

in other words, NEVER LET THE BULL TEACH YOU THE CLOTH. or you'll be figuring out these cretins for a long, long time as they run you round in circles, and i do mean *in circles*
User avatar
xoxos
 
Posts: 2139
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 132 times

xxx
RAIN1000
 
Posts: 1964
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:54 pm
Has thanked: 302 times
Been thanked: 321 times

I find the only way to figure out some of these things is either through direct experience or some sort of psychic interference/exploration.

Aka most will never believe in abductions unless it happened to them. Same goes for our own experiences. It is a whole different world, a whole different reality hidden beneath our own.

And that doesn't "touch" the hidden world of secret societies or occult knowledge. Or that which is in the interior governments, high level national security agencies or intelligence firms. When the "crazy" is possible, the "hidden world" of humans seems like childsplay. Funny thing is- how they are connected, and it goes unnoticed by all.
User avatar
AmentiHall
 
Posts: 11486
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 am
Blogs: 57
Has thanked: 3127 times
Been thanked: 5294 times

agreed. would write more, but then will have to delete it anyway.
:)
RAIN1000
 
Posts: 1964
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:54 pm
Has thanked: 302 times
Been thanked: 321 times

I like your reply, Amenti. I'm quoting it for truth, hehehehe, no takie backie!!!


I come here and post and read etc. because it keeps it in perspective for me. I see too much of the random miraculous to really consider a state of denial. I certainly did my best to stay asleep. Indeed, the conspiracy and the secret/esoteric seem to blend in the mind, as do all activities from a longview angle. The reality is these are like any generalization, a form of prejudice and division. I can never quite grasp why our government is supposed to be the big ogre, devouring the citizens. Their families and their future are a part of this nation, they would suffer the repercussions as long as thought holds these individuals responsible. The motion of thought is the one completely unstoppable human trait. Because it is carried with the passion of the individual, lumination is thought invigoration, living light unreflected.

The secret societys know this as do the conspirers; hence thought control is more coveted than the cure for downs syndrome or autism. One wonders if the thoughts of many make a difference? How many? When does the power of thought lesson?

- When one does not check information avenues in different context: pro & con
- When one does not bother to even think, due to apathy in general
- Forgetting the lessons of life we all learning day by day

These three items are the core components that conspirers work to control. There need only take one away, but the more obtained the greater the number of strings to pull one this way or that. Chipping away at the brain is the oldest gaming table, btw. Instead of falling into the patterns and acting as mortar for the bricks. Step off completely and build a new form of thought processing. Does it help a person to goggle a horrible accident? No. Then skip it. Grab the news in a cognizant manner. Study how it makes you feel. If it isn't building you up, it is not doing anything for you. I don't mean all happy stories, etc. I mean a story that moves you, to action or cheers you to action, enrages you to action, etc. The action is one individual thought and grows from there. When the rage brings the thoughts to destruction by violent measures, the conspirarcy owns your mind. When it moves you to be proactive, diligent and heroic, it is losing the game. Keeping a thought to 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you' is always wise, of course.

" wrote:You will always find the extremes of opinions here and sometimes the balance. But that is all relative and subjective to each person and cannot be totally weighed or measured accurately as the subject is VAST- as you already know :)

I like you already, you seem calm and not too keen on exposing everything you believe because of how hostile people are of their opinions.

In particular those who think they got it all figured out. It's all just crazy paranoid delusional schizofrenic conspiracy theory with little to no relevance of the world we live in! That's what most will tell you anyways.

The conspiracy is closely linked with the spiritual from my experience. And it is hidden behind layer upon layers of "truth." It's really not so bad when you uncover some of the layers. It's people's perception of what is happening and the sheer monstrosity of white lies both on the surface and behind it that scares the crap out of people. Most of this whole thing is a product of our own minds, our own power given away to external illusions- and our simultaneous ignorance of that which is right in front of us.

Then there are conspiracy theorists (of whom I might be clumped with) who might think we got it all figured out because of some clever intuition to allow us to see beyond the status quo. To me, it's obvious when someone is in denial when they abdicate all thoughts to extremes- disagreeing with a paranoid conspiracy nut who might of made shit up, or written a book to make money- and thus in their minds, all "conspiracy theory" is the same set of nonsense. Never investing the time or even the simple thought that there might be a truth to a hidden reality behind our own- not anywhere near as hogwash as that which is mainstream or popular.

It's like the 2012 and new age market. Rational minded people completely stay away from such topics because of the internet hoopla and BS that's focused around it. Niburu ? Reptilian aliens? I mean come on where does the insanity end? Yet this comes from the judgment of other people's lackluster belief systems and not from actual research or inquiry. There are efforts to confuse the reality with fantasy. And in some ways, what is considered fantasy can be a form of reality.

I have learned, in my search for occult truths- that the symbolic is a mirror of the literal. And thus as the Mystery Sciences hide truths behind symbols so does the universe hide it's nature from you. All across the multi-verse, one will find entities who prefer to hide the truths from others- and use the truth for personal gain. And others, who would want you to know it, because "the truth shall set you free."

What I'm saying is this place is awesome because it's got all shares of personalities. If there weren't the ultra skeptics and the ultra paranoid crazies (I'm using labels, of which I don't adhere to, but others do), there would be no balance in the sheer craziness of these topics haha.



I agree. Yet I always look at my own opinions and that of which I am watching from multiple angles. In this case, I don't think he's right about what he's saying, but there is something genuine in what he believes (at least to himself). And it is that little smidge of his "truth" or idea of what that is, that contains something greater than the words he has uttered.

Such things have happened in this world, but I don't think it's what people make it out to be. When we think with our three-dimensional perceptions we tend to imagine things "literally" and they set of BS detectors of anyone. It does with me too.

Many people in these circuits are individuals who want attention or seek some sort of catharsis from perhaps other wise boring/miserable life. Some of them have truth, as if in real experiences, or at least, what they perceive to be real knowledge- and seek some way to communicate. Often times, or not- they become big figures within the "conspiracy/spiritual" markets and in order to maintain their appeal or attention, or perhaps even continuously make money from such things they tend to start "making shit up."

Yet- It is easy for me to tell when something is bullshit or not. And sometimes, every once in a while the "crazy" stuff resonates in a way that is not physically tangible. As if I know there is "truth" to what is being disclosed, but not in a literal way. Almost as a metaphor, or a symbol of things happening beyond our perception.



Haha...oddly enough- there is truth in this statement. There are many people on this site, who usually rarely post or have been "pushed away" by those who judge them- that will agree with you. Of course, the "label" Illuminati is incorrect, but it seems to be the scapegoat to blame for the "hidden consciousness" behind the veil of ordinary life.

-----

As for people who are mis-interpreting things, and self-confirmation bias: That also includes the "super rational skeptics" on the other side of the fence. In fact, there is not a single person on this planet who doesn't do this. Even teachers. Some might make the effort to expand themselves to the point where there is more wisdom than knowledge- as if in applicable knowledge. But no matter how enlightened there will always be self-confirmation bias. It's how we work. It's how we misguide ourselves, and how we figure shit out.

We all "Read too much into shit." But if we didn't, we also wouldn't discover anything. Lo and behold people thought Newton was crazy for realizing the significance of an apple that fell from a tree. There as a perfect "explanation" at the time and anything else was insane. Turns out he was right. We all have something to share- and yea, lots of people when dealing with subjects this compelx- and massive in scope fall short in their perception. But even that in itself will have something to teach you :)

Peace out.
User avatar
tmt
 
Posts: 12119
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:35 am
Blogs: 31
Has thanked: 4652 times
Been thanked: 3238 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfbQ5mHWkOs&feature=av2e

i just had to show you this to you guys
:p
User avatar
fred aus indo
 
Posts: 5648
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:12 pm
Blogs: 4
Has thanked: 685 times
Been thanked: 754 times

another one for team ADHD! go go team -squirrel?! aw it's so cuuu~uuute!


Um, on topic though, someone like me would never be privy to what the 'secret societies' are up to because IMHO they're all people who are already rich and powerful seeking to maintain the status quo. That is heading towards the conspiracy theorist side of the coin though.

I've always wanted to start a secret society. Mostly because Freemasons don't let women in and I wanna flip men the bird...but also because it is kind of nice keeping certain knowledge out of the public domain. You know, the symbolism stuff... And having an agenda would be cool.......
User avatar
cjmax02
 
Posts: 2954
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:30 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 296 times
Been thanked: 439 times

The only Freemasons I know personally are women! Wha?!

cjmax, you can be in my secret society of the Golden Pussy. We have cookies!
User avatar
Indigo Dog
 
Posts: 8632
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:43 pm
Blogs: 29
Has thanked: 2402 times
Been thanked: 3354 times

" wrote:I like your reply, Amenti. I'm quoting it for truth, hehehehe, no takie backie!!!


wake me when tmt doesn't like amenti hall's response *aargh*
User avatar
xoxos
 
Posts: 2139
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 132 times


Return to index page Secret Societies

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests