Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Old Soul
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,121 Times in 800 Posts
    No man is an island. And all of these beliefs that man stands alone is kind of annoying to me. Who are we to decide if someone needs energy work? IDK...we are just another thread in this fabric and we are all connected.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 Times in 2,797 Posts
    Fascinating discussion, the different approaches/views on energy work and of sending energy all have their validity.

First off - at least from my experience - there is a definite difference between on-on-one energy work and energy channeling such as the supernova type AmonRa was describing earlier.

Being a conduit for energy is not something that you can turn on or off - or even control without serious side effects. At the same time, working one-on-one with someone else's energy - especially without their permission - can also have serious side effects. it's like the difference between a waterfall and a water faucet.

The waterfall simply IS, a force of nature, part of what IS. The riverbed that is channeling the flow of water does not ask permission of what's downstream before channeling the force of the river. It simply does what it does, what nature asks it to do.

On the other hand, the water faucet has intent. You intentionally turn the faucet on or off, at a controlled level, and for a specific purpose. The intention is what makes all of the difference - and indicates a line crossed when working with another's energy. Even if you have "scoped out" the situation through your higher self and even though you realize that you are (as AmaonRa said) effectively sending energy from one part of yourself to another part of yourself, not everyone is at the same level of understanding that allows them to realize this. If they are at a point where they can feel energy but are not yet open to the idea of oneness then the preceived intrusion on their individual space can actually hinder the effectiveness of your energy work. In fact, it can even hinder the person's further development as they may tune themselves out to receiving energy of any kind.

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Banned
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lillies1978 View Post
    You can call me arrogant but it won't change my ways ...

Is a mother arrogant for comforting her child? Should she ask first if the child wants to be comforted or is it obvious? Is it arrogant to work with an animal who is unable to respond literally? Is it arrogant to work with a plant because I can't get literal permission? Should I refuse to work with anything or anybody if I cannot get literal permission? ... I don't think so, sorry.

Any decent energyworker should be able to feel/sense what is needed and whether or not it is wanted; if they can't, they shouldn't be doing that kind of work! While I do not ask literal permission, I do communicate on the spirit level ... I don't force myself on anybody or anything.
    I had a thread somewhere that described a technique that I like to call "holding someone's bubble"; I put my work out there but I do not breach through energetic boundaries if they are meant to keep me out ... any being is free to reject what is given.
    The title of your thread

states there is no need to ask permission

and yet you claim here that you do honor

that boundry?

Which is it?

Is it arrogant to comfort your own child?

Yes sometimes it is.

Is it arrogant to send energy to a plant or animal

that cannot respond literally? Yes it is.

However they do respond when you ask their permission

you just stated so in your response

you have to know how to hear the response.

Your thread is very misleading.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 764 Posts
    The title of my thread and anything I've said about the topic states that I do not ask LITERAL permission, I don't ask permission through the use of words; there are other ways to communicate! ...
    ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    LH and Rabana>>>. IF it was possible for anyone to choose "what's best for others" and "go ahead and heal them without their permission", I GUARANTEE you there would be seemingly spontaneous MASS healing all around the planet everyday. Why? Because people like myself would spend HOURS everyday just healing people who look in need of healing. But since healing only takes place inside, when the soul allows it to take place, that never happens, unless there is a huge agreement between a particular healer's soul and a bunch of people-to-be-spectacularly-healed souls.

Disease, handicaps, injuries, life conditions are all decided by your own soul. There is no way another person can reach out and change it unbidden.

Imagine going to the theater to watch a play, and one guy would walk up to the stage, and start tempering with the set and lighting. Nah... The security and/or cast would kick him back to his seat.

You can't heal someone just because you want it. In the split second it takes you to walk over there, both souls have all the time in eternity to discuss the situation, so sometimes it may look like you can, but really, you can't.
    Just like you can't heal yourself beyond what your soul allows.

Now there's a difference between healing physical issues, and "Healing", as in cleansing, clearing, the energy pathways and communication channels, distortions from your true self, etc. Those are usually good to clear, and most souls will gladly allow for it, because it offers them more potential for further experience in that person's life.
    But you'll never be able to heal someone physically unless the soul has already made up its mind, AND unless the way the healing is experienced doesn't destroy the whole paradigm of that person's reality. (eg. If I snap my fingers and your arm grows back, you'll freak out to no end, and that's no good)

Seriously, go around and try to find some reports of people healing by the dozens, everyday, mysteriously, all around the world, since the stories about Jesus.
    Cause if I could heal people like that, I'd be doing it full-time, as a hobo or as a millionaire.
    It doesn't work like that.
    Last edited by AmonRa; 04-14-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LH919 View Post

Is it arrogant to send energy to a plant or animal

that cannot respond literally? Yes it is.

Your thread is very misleading.

Gimme a break LH... It's arrogant to send energy to plants and animals? Don't your realize EVERYTHING is energy?

Beyond the physical body, every thing even looks like energy. When you LOOK at a plant, you direct energy at it, a lot.
    When you THINK of a plant, you direct energy at it, even across the distance.
    Everything you do, everything you are, involves energy.
    That plant is in your life for a reason.
    Your awareness is a huge energy complex, and everything around you is washed in it continuously. Nobody has time to ask permission, nobody is required to.
    You're not doing any type of harm or creating any unwanted discomfort when you send energy to a plant or animal.
    Thoughts are energy too. Do you ask for permission before thinking about me when you respond to my posts?
    I doubt it... How arrogant!!! Is it?

I'm telling you, the plant is a creation inside your own reality anyway, just like I am. We don't require "permission" for interacting with you.

Arrogant is also a human based perception. There is no such thing as an arrogant soul. This is the ego talking, settings barriers and limits to try and stay in relative control.

I find it precious to hear you call the thread and the OP misleading, because I myself have been commenting on most of your posts regarding these things, for the same reason. You're too cynical, misled and misleading, like in the kundalini threads.
    I know you're misled, because if you did have a successful kundalini release, you wouldn't talk about it the way you do. I'm not trying to belittle you on the fact, but nobody who did successfully balance their kundalini and subsequent chakra system would go aound telling people against seeking guidance for it.

Misled is okay with me, it's your right and choice. Misleading though, is not good for anyone.
    You can't go around telling beginners they're being arrogant and disrepectful by just sending energy around them. Just like you can't go around warning them of "consequences". It's, again, fearmongering, limitating, and totally against the natural platenary flow.
    The entire planet has been moving into the energy of the 4th chakra.
    These are times for trust, and the end of human limitations. It's time for awareness of the connection between all things. There's a huge difference between teaching beginners not to think it's okay for them to try and change people's lives (Not that they can anyway, but sure, teach them respect for sovereignity of souls.) and going around telling them that if they even TRY without asking, they WILL affect those people (that's BS) and that they will suffer "consequences" (of what nature, dictated and enforced by whom, I wonder?)

You make it sound like a fundamentalist mother teaching her kids about Satan.
    That's not what these times need, and I can't shake the idea that your personal luggage and the painful things that happened in your life are shaping your comments in a cynical, truncated color. You can't offer good guidance when you filter it through scars that haven't been addressed properly. I told you before I find you cynical... To me, that means you haven't forgiven nor processed/healed some stuff in your past, and no offense, but it shows in your speech.

You know how they say, " Doctors, Heal Thyself first".

I know I sound arrogant right now, but that's okay, because I won't stand fearmongering and distorted views wrapped up as advice.

It's arrogant to comfort one's child sometimes?
    Wtf? How? Why? Based on what? You should let you kids cry their guts out and just watch sometimes?
    What kind of parenting is that?

Interesting focus on words like disrespect and arrogance. Tell me it's not ego-based.
    You see arrogance in sending energy to a plant, I see a huge ego-flag in the way you choose to space your sentences in your posts, because it makes the contents look bigger than it is, in every sense of the term, and you can't possibly fail to notice that upon writing your own posts.

I know you mean well, I don't feel any bad vibes from you, but you're still awfully misleading, regarding things like energy, anyway.

Bottomline is, people, we are energy beings, the physical is an illusion, even quantum physicists agree on that.
    What we call "matter" is energy in fast motion resisting touch and pressure. How could we go around asking for permission before "sending energy" to everything alive? You wouldn't be able to take a walk across the park.

Do you ask permission and say sorry for walking on the grass and crushing it every step of the way?

No you don't.

I didn't think so either...

Even buddha missed a few blades of grass now and then.
    Last edited by AmonRa; 04-14-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AmonRa View Post
    Gimme a break LH... It's arrogant to send energy to plants and animals? Don't your realize EVERYTHING is energy?

Beyond the physical body, every thing even looks like energy. When you LOOK at a plant, you direct energy at it, a lot.
    When you THINK of a plant, you direct energy at it, across the distance.
    Everything you do, everything you are, involves energy.
    That plant is in your life for a reason. Not the other way around.
    Your awareness is a huge energy complex, and everything around you is washed in it consciously. Nobody has time to ask permission, nobody is required to.
    You're not doing any type of harm or creating any discomfort when you send energy to a plant or animal.
    Thoughts are energy too. Do you ask for permission before thinking about me when you respond to my posts?
    I doubt it... How arrogant! Is it?

I'm telling you, the plant is a creation inside your own reality, just like I am. We don't require "permission" for interaction.

Arrogant is also a human based perception. There is no arrogant soul. This is the ego talking, settings barriers and limits to try and stay in relative control.

I find it precious to hear you call the thread misleading, because I myself have been commenting on most of your threads for the same reason. You're too cynical. It's arrogant to comfort one's child sometimes?
    Wtf? How? Why? Based on what? You should let you kids cry their guts out and just watch sometimes?
    What kind of parenting is that?

Interesting focus on words like disrespect and arrogance. Tell me it's not ego-based.

Bottomline is, people, we are energy beings, the physical is an illusion, even quantum physicists agree on that.
    What we call matter is energy in fast motion resisting the touch and pressure. How could we go around asking for permission before "sending energy" to everything alive. You wouldn't be able to talk a walk across the park.

Do you ask permission and say sorry for walking on the grass and crushing it every step of the way?

I didn't think so...

Dang it, I wasted all my thanks already ... Unless I'm completely misunderstanding your posts in this thread, you are eloquently describing what I'm trying to communicate here. Thank you!
    ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    You're most welcome lill

If you look at it carefully, you'll see that most misconceptions originate in the lack of understanding, or acceptance, that WE ARE ALL CONNECTED. We are all parts of the same universal being, right? That's basics. Everybody here knows that.

And yet, some people still don't realize that because we are all connected, and all different fingers of the same hand, or different hair on the same head,
    there is no such thing as "harming" others, for real, beyond the physical reality illusion.
    There is no such things as Disrespect, infringement, stealth, or unfairness, because it all happens to a single being, through its multitude of individual viewpoints.
    Just like a crazy guy with multiple personalities disorder can't hurt another of his identities without hurting all of them in the absolute.

so there is nothing offensive sending healing energy to anyone.
    Last edited by AmonRa; 04-14-2012 at 05:14 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AmonRa For This Useful Post:

lillies1978 (04-14-2012)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 977
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,313 Posts
    maybe i am weird, but i actually do this sometimes =)
    not usually on the grasses, but when i see a cool wild medicinal ....if i step on it i basically...apologize.
    i know i am a weird bird =)

then i will flash on stranger in a strange land...what an excellent book. for whatever reason the part where he is all freaked out about walking on the grasses has always stuck in my head from the many times i have read it. when he asks if the grasses are ok with him walking on them....he is hesistant to do it....<3 that part.

but not usually...or always. anyway with plants...i think actually they should the ones healing you =) not the other way around...though they do like it when you pay attention to them...and correct something if they are not well....take care of them.

with animals its usually plain as day whether they want to interact with you or not, and no i dont think theres any permission beyond that....if they are interacting with you they will likely welcome the exchange of energies....otherwise they would not be interacting with you.

i still think its important to ask permission.
    at least its important to know if you are welcome or not, and totally go with that, including often leaving it alone.
    but that universal natural flowing energy exchange is different.
    ~many hands make the work light~

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leila View Post
    maybe i am weird, but i actually do this sometimes =)
    not usually on the grasses, but when i see a cool wild medicinal ....if i step on it i basically...apologize.
    i know i am a weird bird =)
    I don't really apologize for that type of thing, but I acknowledge what I'm doing and give my thanks to the grass under my feet for making me feel soo good ... I guess that's weird, but I love to go barefoot through the grass and I appreciate the grass's existence.
    ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    me too- love being barefoot.

yeah not usually to worried about the grasses, they are hardy
    ...only when i dont notice a wild medicinal. these are also usually pretty hardy so its ok, but still i do sort of apologize, not generally out loud.....but i have....actually even in front of people....

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    There's nothing wrong with apologizing to the grass for walking on it. That's a part of the process of opening your heart... Hell, when I started reiki I even went back in time to ask forgiveness for all the plants and leaves I have torn off as a child. That's okay.

But if you believe sending energy to a plant is arrogant, and by extension, rude... Then obviously eating that plant, or walking on it, or brushing past it, is even worse. And so, if you believe you should ask for permission before sending energy its way, you should therefor be apologizing for crushing the shit out of it when you cross a lawn. That means asking every individual blade of grass for forgiveness, every step you take on the lawn.
    No offense, but NObody does that, and if you do believe it's necessary, then you're living your life in failure of your own principles, because nobody can sustain that kind of policy every single day. Sooner or later you'll get distracted, tired or whatever, and will forget to ask every single blade of grass every single step.

And you can't just wing it... You can not just ask the whole lawn in a single telepathic sentence for forgiveness, because that would be a lack of respect unto itself.
    It would disrespect the individual identity of each blade of grass.
    It's not a sustainable behavior, simply because it's not meant to be in the Natural order of things. It's still okay to try and follow that path, but it will sooner or later fail, because it's too big.
    And when you fail, you either feel like a terrible person, or your ego kicks in to bend your own self-imposed principles and rules. At which points that principle loses its foundation.
    I had a conversation with a hawaiian healer who refuses to fight disease, and advise his clients and everybody he knows against it.
    Why? Because he believes that the micro-organisms responsible for the disease have as much right to live as human beings.
    No offense, but when those micro-organisms evolve beyond their single purpose to just stay alive, I'll subscribe to his idea. In the meantime, I think suggesting people to die from a simple cold, to "respect" the bacteria's right to go on living, is as misguiding as a bullet in the foot to cure an itch.

Let's not make life harder than it already is.

I thank my food before eating it, but the Buddha made it clear you just can't be alive without killing things. And it's not even about "staying alive", but just "being alive", because by the time you grow old enough to make this kind of choices, you have been fed food by your parents, dozens of kilos of it, and you have been crushing living things as a clueless child. I refuse to believe there is automatic karma being put in your bag there, before you even become self-aware.
    That's medieval bullshit.

If I'm going to eat my broccoli anyway, I really don't think it gives a damn about whether I asked permission for sending it energy before tearing off its roots. The broccoli exists to become a part of the food chain, because what you eat DOES become what you are. Your cells today were made of what you ate half a year ago, and your body constantly rebuilds itself from what you eat. It's the way of things. Whether animals should be eaten or not, is a whole other issue I don't wish to get into here, but the concept that it's "arrogant" to send energy to anything, including plants, is a huge misconception that shows lack of understanding of the Oneness of all-that-is.

Heart Chakra, people... Heart chakra.
    Last edited by AmonRa; 04-14-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    And coming back to my original point: asking for permission is one thing. Possessing the ability to HEAR or feel the reply, is a whole other story. Between the required level of psychicness to do so, and the fact that you have no means of being sure that the reply is indeed coming from that lifeform, and not filtered or created by your ego,
    makes it all the more doubtful to me that such a thing would be required by the universe, for such a basic basic, oh so basic thing as sharing energy with your surroundings. The universe is beautiful and graceful. There is no place or need for that kind of requirements. Next we'll have to ask the oxygen molecules in the air before breathing them.
    Thanking them, yes, sure. Asking if it's okay, hoping you get a response, and what? Not breathing if they say no?

Everything has energy, everything has consciousness. Sort of. There is no simple distinction.
    How many people on this thread have the ability, honestly, to perceive someone else's consciousness at a psychic level?
    Who here can honestly state that he or she can go to the park, throw a mental question at a tree and get a clear, humanly understandable reply? One? Two of us? I can't. So asking for permission would mean I can only project some kind of response. On the other hand, how many people here can feel energy and feels confident enough to know how to send some to somebody nearby? Probably all of us. Now, THAT makes sense to me in a smart universe.

Asking permission to send energy to an animal? Do you have pets? Cause if you do, you're BOMBARDING it constantly with your thoughts, emotions and energy waves.
    And because the pet loves you, on a universal awesome scale, probably even stronger than most parents-children relationship, the pet will gladly take everything in stride.
    Do you ask your pet if it's okay to stroke its head everytime you feel like doing so?
    Of course you dont', even though that set of actions (sitting near it, having it come closer, physical contact, emotional toilet cleaning,..) has much more impact on the pet that anything you could do by "sending it energy".

When you walk down the street in an angry state of mind, or slightly depressed, or even excited at meeting someone later, you continuously emit energy vibrating at the rate of your state of mind, on top of your fundamental energy fields sum. And all those energies wash over everything you encounter, such at hedges, plants, trees, insects, people, concrete walls, open spaces... everything. Do you ask permission for buffeting them in such a way? Of course not. A tennis ball is made to play tennis, you don't ask permission to hit it with your racket. There is meaning and purpose everywhere, never doubt that, or you'd be underestimating the whole of Creation.

From my point of view, I create my reality, so the issue is even more simple.
    But even in a point of view where Reality is reality and you just live inside it, it's still the same. You affect everything all the time. When you sleep you're still projecting energy and thoughts. Are you apologizing to your neighbor on the other side of the wall for hitting them with energy in your sleep when you retain zero control over yourself?
    of course not. It is not required.
    Last edited by AmonRa; 04-14-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    well i wasnt trying to argue that one should do this, or that one should ask permission for sending energy to plants or animals.
    that seems totally unneccessary.
    just sayin, i do this to a certain extent. its actually much easier and simpler than all that.

but really, especially with the plant teachers, it really is them that does the healing on you =)
    at least thats my perception. but some people , as the indigenous did everywhere, do ask permission to take the plants, and to use them as sparingly as possible....this stregnthens the connection with what you are harvesting.

plants are funny in that they actually live to give totally, its weird that one could even say they "enjoy" being a food source.
    ...but still it was considered important to ask permission, and ask forgiveness even, of the plants when taking their lives for nourishment.

i have grown to see the deep wisdom in this, although it did not come naturally to me because i was not brought up to think in this way.
    and having those kinds of hands off, non interfering ways have helped me, to try to apply this in a broader context in my own life....also not an idea that was easy at first being socialized in a culture that encourages you to grab all you can and scream mine mine !!!

its much easier than one might think, to see this and live that way.
    and yes we can, we must use and have things, harvest foods and whatnot, but to take beyond what is needed, to take in a way that is unsustainable, in my book, is a very bad thing to do. there is a neccessity to eat, some times when plants must be removed and the like...so not saying we cant have what we need...but the situation as it is is so beyond that...of course that this all...well isnt the way people view things much anymore.

but in general there times when leave things alone and not interfere with them is the way. i had to learn this, though it makes perfect sense now.

leaving alone respect, this is important in many ways outside of this context
    so its not totally related to this specifically but it is too.....

in general i think that we dont need complicated strategies to try to fix our problems, and that many attemtps at this which are half assed do not get close enough to the core of the issues...that all that must be learned by people is how to leave things alone....this would allow the forests and the environment to regenerate itself.

only carefully interact with the environment, only taking in proper proportions...sustainable...so that these sources build up (and also are there for later careful use) instead of deplete.

sorry i have wandered off topic a bit, though this is related to the reason why i say what i am saying.....

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    regarding my comment to LH about kundalini. No offense, but the biggest difference before and after a full Kundalini, or a successful Chikung Microcosmic cycle activation, is the deep, clear and unforgettable realization that We are All connected, including the glass on the table, the table itself and the water in the glass.
    Same goes for the japanese word "Satori", or enlightenment. It doesn't make you the modern Buddha or ascended whatever, it just shows you for a brief instant, beyond any shadow of doubt, that it's all alright, because this world we live in right now (we think we live IN, when really we ARE the world... anyhow) is just a small small part of all that is.
    And it's a big puzzle where every piece fits perfectly.
    You can't go through a complete kundalini process and still have distrust, fears and doubts about other people's intentions.

Considering it a lack of respect for a fellow human being to send you healing energy without asking you first, is exactly the same as a teenager being offended at the dinner table, by his mother refilling his empty glass of water without asking for his permission. wtf, right?

And considering that whatever energy sent your way can harm, or even disturb you, is a deep misunderstanding of the scale of your own powers as a incarnation of the universal consciousness. And that's kind of sad to think souls are that vulnerable.

or more simply, maybe, it's a sign that you don't really believe you're an incarnated, powerful soul. Again, you can't go through kundalini and still think in separation terms. The keyword is Oneness.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    but like i said before, in that way of general exchanging energy with everything, there is no permission required.

gratitude is certainly a important.....
    but that super nova thing you talk about, and the other ways of sharing energy general with people, and everythingness
    especially those one is already intimate with on some level -is much different.

anyway we can know its all one and it just the universe loving on the universe, but that doesnt mean everyone else is understanding or seeing that way. actually the people who are in need of seeing and feeling this, and of healing...are less likely to be getting that exactly.

well anyway i am not a healer, not so much in the ways you are talking about, so its sort of not something i think about that much anyway....
    more in relation to other things.

mostly ,because its too easy for me to just sort of flow and melt into everything else...i more thinking about trying to maintain safe boundaries with others in interactions. again intimates and friends, and natural flowing exchanges like that are totally different.
    but in general around a variety of people and strangers...i do my best to intend and maintain safe boundaries with people.
    and in general i find this is very helpful to be mindful of, helps my interactions.
    though i certainly fumble at time.....

eventually we will all be one, as we always were, but for now i am just me, here.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I'm sorry to go terminator on this, but it's 2012, things are moving FAST (without any consideration for December 21 and the end of the world kinda stuff) but we have no time to waste on old, restrictive, enslaving ways of thinking, that make nobody happy (cause no offense LH, but you don't sound happy to me)

It's time to shake the tree and pick up the apples, and this is an indigo website after all. People discovering energy stuff nowadays evolve FAST, hundreds of times faster than people who've been at it for years.
    These new people have no time for bullshit, and need positive guidance, not old relics of past eras.

2 days ago, I had three distinct things on my mind:

1) wanting more cash to get myself a new musical instrument. Not crazy expensive, but beyond my pocket money budget right now.

2) one of my work places has bad vibes.... I don't wanna work there anymore, but I need a replacement in order to quit.

3) I should move in with my girlfriend, but I refuse to waste cash on the typical Japanese moving procedure bullshit (which includes a "gift" money to the new owner, that can cost up to 2 months of rent, for a nice place)

Yesterday (24h later), I found a train pass (magnetic card) on the street. Nobody around, no name on it, about 290$ on it. That's good cash out of the blue if you ask me.

I go home later, and I have a mail from my boss, saying she's closing down, and told my/her clients to ask for my services in a private manner, after the place closes down. Yeah, that workplace I didn't like anymore.

3 hours later, my GF gets off work, and tells me her landlord is going to rebuild the place, because the quake last year damaged the foundations, and she/we have to move out by september, which is contract breach, and so he will pay for the moving costs (around 500$) for the deposit money (around 1000$) and maybe even for the first month of rent.

Freaking speechless...

Things are moving FAST this year. Manifestation is becoming more and more powerful.
    If you keep old, scary, limitating, distorted beliefs in your system, that's what will manifest in your life.
    Your choice. Just don't misguide newcomers.

You feel like healing people, do it. If they don't need it, they won't take it.
    Don't focus on small things. Whatever you do will get feedback faster and faster this year and from now on.
    Last edited by AmonRa; 04-14-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Leila, yes I agree. There is a difference between the energy you emit 24/7 and focusing your intent on someone.
    But since you can NOT alter their life through that energy anyway, try as you might, there's nothing wrong in the intent itself. Plus, if I chose to send healing energy to LH, I'd be asking the higherself, not the person. So unless there's a strong psychic sensitivity there, nothing would be felt or noticed, and I refuse to think that a SOUL would consider the act arrogant or disrespectful. That's human perception, and distorted at that.

The problem is, there is no real difference between what I emit 24/7, and what I choose to focus before redirecting on something or someone. It's the same stuff. If you sit with me in a room for 30 sec, you get all the healing potential from me you could get in a 45min session. The session and the time it take is a theatrical tool, so to speak, for the benefit of the person, the lowerself. The higherself needs like 0,5 sec to take all it needs from me.
    We're talking about positive actions here, right? Not about some dude emitting bad vibes trying to curse you up.

In simple words, a skunk doesn't need to spray you to make you smell his presence.
    It's affecting you whether it wants it or not. You, or it, can't change its nature. Same goes with positively polarized healing energy, and everything else in Creation. You CAN choose not to submit yourself to its presence, but if you're already there, there is a purpose behind the event. The universe and yourself would not put you in the same space/time for no reason. The difficult part is to accept that reason OUT OF TRUST for your higherself (that's faith) without always knowing why it's happening.

The misconception that someone sending you energy (while trying to be helpful) could harm you in anyway, shows a lack of basic trust and hope, and a limited view on the universe, limited to this reality (which isn't such a big deal after all, unless you believe you only live once, or that karma is a prison keeping you on earth forever).

There's so many things wrong with this concept of permission and disrespect...

This ad goes away when you register.

It implies you've been, or felt, disrespected in the past, and have made that your new baseline. The vast majority of people who have the ability to send energy to others, do it in a state of mind based on Love, or caring, or just wanting to be helpful.
    Even if in your life you've met your share of assholes, it doesn't mean the whole planet is like that. Anyone sending you energy unbidden (just because he can and feels you might need it) does it in a positive light. There is already a certain amount of respect there, because you can't really love someone you don't respect.
    You can have no respect for their actions or choices, but if you love them, you respect their being, at least. Even a tyrannic healer sends energy because he thinks he's helping, and judges the target worthy of his energy. The idea there is no respect in the act of sharing energy without permission means you're basing your views and behaviors on past negative experiences. I don't need to explain why that's a bad idea.

I'm sorry, it justs rings all wrong... It implies an obvious misunderstanding regarding how much control you think you have in your life, and a clear lack of trust in both your higherself's judgment, intentions (about your wellbeing) and ability to protect yourself.

It sounds to me like a teenager who doesn't trust his parents because they've disappointed him once or twice in the past.

We're incarnated eternal souls, for christ's sake. A little bit more hope, trust and pride please.

There's also a basic misunderstanging of the types of energies available on earth:

Someone "sending you energy", intending it all along, can do it in 3 majors ways:

- chi/ki/prana

- Reiki/subtle energies

-magic/curse/you name it.

Reiki and the like, are relatively new energies on earth. They can only be accessed through higher chakras, or projected through them, and are frequencies that resonate with love, care, and wanting to be helpful to people. You can NOT hurt people with those, and you won't even be able to learn to use them if you're a douchebag.

Chi, whatever its name, is more of the physical world. Anyone can learn it, including douchebags and "evil" people, and they CAN hurt you with it, as well as help you heal.

But, but but but, how many people do you know in real life, who have studied and practiced chi work everyday, hours a day, for 15 to 25 years until they got the level of ability necessary to really hurt you with their chi?

I was raised under a father who teaches martial arts, the old school style, meaning broken bones rather than smooth projections on soft tatami mats. I've met my share of teachers, both Chinese and Japanese, including healers, acupuncturists and traditional Chinese medicine specialists, all with at the very least a good dozen years of studies to get there.
    In all of them, only a handful really could hurt you just with chi and intent, even if they applied the chi through a physical attack. And in all of them, probably NONE of them would still consider doing so after a dozen years working on themselves daily, for hours at a time, breathing and cleansing themselves up.
    It's a misconception. Some guys could do it, to serve a greater cause, but the target wouldn't be you or me, but some politically involved guy with a heavy "karma" on his tab.
    Just like a wordclass hacker wouldn't care a rat's fart about your home computer with no major data on it.

Same goes with curse and magic: how many people you know, with the ability to really curse you badly, would actually go ahead and do it for no reason?
    If it happens to you, there is a reason. It's not random badluck.
    It's a catalyst for growth.
    But more importantly, it means YOU have put yourself in a location or environment where such people, with such abilities, can reach you if they want too.

So witches etc, sure, why not. But we're talking spells and curses.
    Chi? No... The average person doesn't know that kind of experts, and has no reason to get affected by them.
    Reiki? No... Healing energies can't hurt. Hell, they can't even HEAL.
    They can just be offered.

If you do get hit by a master ninja and his witch wife, it means your soul thought there was potential for growth there.

In other cases, let's get the shit straight. People can't hurt(or alter, or heal) you unless your soul allows it in the first place. And if it does, your next step is to learn to accept it, and see how you can use it to move further, not to feel offended and victimized.
    Last edited by AmonRa; 04-14-2012 at 09:25 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12