Particles.

Need advice on something? We're here to help. Ask away!

Particles.

«  » by Jacon
Hey, friends, so, from when i was a little child, i see weird particles when is it dark, or when i close my eyes, it is sometimes shaping in faces or even text and other objects. My friend told me it's energy, but i'm not really sure. It's colours are mostly indigo, red and blue.
Jacon

Yup, it's energy.
Indigo Dog

Blogs: 29

yup and its pretty cool.. check out everything, youll see it form like aura type things around everything, buildings, cars, people, pets, everything.

the other thing you might wanna try is some energy play, i kinda accidentally just started doing it on my own when i was little and never knew what a big deal it really was. pretty much what i do is bring my hands closeish together, then start rolling them like im playing with a ball. depending on your sight you might see the ball and the energy getting really strong around your hands. ive never actually been shown how to do this or what else i can do, but i experiment a bit.. basically use my own feelings and they seem to guide me really well. ive started pulling it from my hands now into my core.. it actually gives me a boost if im feeling worn out or tired.. like a energy drink, but instant and lasts longer.
i wish i could give you a link.. but im finding my best teacher is myself.. im just kinda doing stuff. i cant even explain it more than that.. other than do what feels natural.
Sneakers

Totally see these all the time. Day or night and on animate or inanimate objects. Sometimes just sort of hanging about flickering and other times, moving like water. Its rather beautiful :)
tmt

Blogs: 31

I must have good synchonicity or something right now because everytime I have a question or a thought about something a post pops up on IS on the same thing :D

I see these things too, usually just whisps and splodges of colour. The other night it was a weired lime green hologram type thing which looked like a woman at a desk and once I woke up in the middle of the night and saw blue-ish/purple-ish kind of knot symbol that was symmetrical, though I can't find anything on the internet that it resembles. Actually with the symbol it moved when my eyes moved so maybe I was hallucinating?

Is there any rhyme or reason or should it just be acknowledged and then let go?
sarebear

" wrote:what i do is bring my hands closeish together, then start rolling them like im playing with a ball. depending on your sight you might see the ball and the energy getting really strong around your hands.

That's how I do it too. I usually get flashes of energy in my hands and outlines of the energy when I do it.

" wrote:it moved when my eyes moved so maybe I was hallucinating?

That's a good indicator that it's caused by your eyes. When I try to see auras, I usually look away, and if the color follows my eyes then it's not an aura.
Sephish

Blogs: 57

" wrote: When I try to see auras, I usually look away, and if the color follows my eyes then it's not an aura.

That's how I test auras too. I asked the eye doctor about it once, she must've thought I was weired, but what can happen is if you're looking at something for a long time it can imprint on your eyes so when you look away you can still see it's outline/shadow (like when you look at a bright light and then look away and you can still see it). I'll usually see an aura when I'm not trying to see one...

I don't know if it was my eyes, was like a fading dream. But your point is very valid, it's just where would the image/imprint have come from?
sarebear

" wrote:I don't know if it was my eyes, was like a fading dream. But your point is very valid, it's just where would the image/imprint have come from?

You might be right when you said it was like a fading dream. It's possible that some stuff lingered after you woke up. That's why I'm always extra skeptical when people say they were falling asleep or just waking up.
Sephish

Blogs: 57

Return to index page Personal Advice